When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Mckeesport, PA
There are 25 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Mckeesport
- Budget Pest Control, Inc.We had holes in our fascia board due to woodpeckers on the front and back of our house. Squirrels moved in and were enjoying life and damaging the wood even more. I contacted Budget Pest control. They scheduled an appointment for the same week. I met Alex. He and I walked around. I pointed out a few other damages (not sure from squirrels or other critters). Alex options to keep them out. I chose their "one way door". A wire box is placed where the animals enter, once they leave, they cannot get back in and they move on. Alex also mentioned our gutters. Our house has a very high, pitched roof. I hire a gutter cleaner each year to clean them out. Alex added a quote to install gutter guards, something I had been thinking about. Also, I asked for repair work to some of those other damaged areas mentioned above. We agreed on the project, pest removal via one way door, gutter guards, and damaged wood repair. I received an estimate in email the same day. Alex came out three times. First time to install the one-way doors and repair a couple holes. Second time with a helper to install the guards on our front and back porches and a third time to remove the one-way doors and complete the final set of gutter guards on our main roof. He is excellent to work with. The wood repair…you cannot tell there were holes in the fascia. Excellent work. The office was great to work with too . I saw our front gutter was bowed out (due to the lack of fascia board on the house, not Alex’s work). They relayed my concern. On Alex's second visit, he adjusted as best he could. The gutter looks better. We will likely need to mount a fascia board and rehang the gutter someday (it is just the way the porch was built). Everything looks great and through a few rains this week, the water is flowing. No more squirrels, no holes in our fascia and you cannot tell we had an issue at all. Great team. Alex is smart and reliable. Glad I chose Budget Pest Control read less
- Valiant Pest Defense LLCValiant first got rid of a bigger-than-we-realized mouse problem for us in 2019. We started to see small signs that they might be returning a year later, and had Valiant out again to get rid of the problem. Both treatments worked well. This year, I called before we saw signs and set up the service as a precaution. Everyone at Valiant has been really nice, prompt, responsive and competent! I recommend them highly! Each time we've called, they've gotten someone to our home in 24 hours. Again, highly recommended read less
- Bee ControlExcellent!! They came and removed the nest within 48 hrs after I contacted them! Steve called right away to set up the appointment and explained the process. And Jeremy came to do the job - he was excellent.
- Ehrlich Pest ControlThey were very good. Neat, careful and put cover on their shoes. I have no complaint about the work. They were very efficient
- COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLCOn a Thursday night, we heard scratching within our wall. Unaware of the type of animal that may be attempting to seek refuge within our personal living quarters that continually let us acknowledge his presence, we arose the next morning and called Complete Pest Control Services. Sherry, who was working at the front desk, was professional and understanding of our situation. After a brief assessment of our immediate rodent concerns along with an understanding of our safety and health regarding the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, we were able to schedule an appointment. As the technician, Russ, entered our home, he wore the proper protective equipment such as a mask, gloves, and booties and even offered to show us his current vaccination card which we initially requested to ease our minds. Russ was able to listen attentively to our needs, perform a thorough evaluation of both our attic, our basement and our garage to implement a professional intervention plan. He began by entering our attic crawlspace and found no evidence of entry and agreed that it was likely a mouse may have entered our wall space through another point of entry and there was no alarm for concern during this isolated incident. He agreed to replace one upper attic screen upon further review, replaced both. Russ then went into our garage and also found no evidence of infestation. He offered treating the attic at the present time but was honest with us and recommended to just set out traps that can be bought and paid for at our local hardware store within our basement. When he left, we were pleased with his level of expertise, personable attitude and would definitely hire him again in the future if the need arises read less
- Inspectioneering LLCRob did a great job on the house inspection. He is professional, punctual, and very responsive. Compared with other inspectors we had before, there are two things making his job outstanding. First, he took a good amount of time to check the house thoroughly (Probably 3-4 hours onsite). Second, his report was impressive. From major issues to minor issues, he provided detailed information with pictures for us to truly understand the house's condition. Overall, top notch job. Will definitely recommend him read less
- COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLCRuss was through, and knowledgeable. Very efficient, and accommodating to our staff. All at a reasonable cost.
- Citywide Home Inspections LLCWe have used John’s services twice. He has been quick to respond to our calls and he is extremely thorough in his report. He is very friendly and is able to explain issues in ways that lay people can easily understand. He has been wonderful at helping us know which repair issues are minor and which issues are serious. We have recommended him to our friends as a top notch inspector. My father, a retired construction project manager, has been extremely impressed with his reports read less
- WITT PEST MANAGEMENTThe process was efficient and professional. Brian was really awesome and answered all of my questions. I could not be happier with the initial experience. Hopefully, the rodent(s) is/are exterminated quickly.
- Ed Lampl - Environmental & Home InspectionsEd was on time for our appointment and was punctual with email responses prior to our meeting. During our appointment, Ed took the time to explain the scientific and common sense things about the property for my understanding. He explained which items may need to be addressed in the near future and other long term items. Ed, was honest and really functioned as an objective 3rd party to help make decisions about safety read less
Pest Control Companies in Mckeesport
- Business Description:Welcome to Budget Pest Control Inc., The highest rated Pest Control Company on Angie's List! With more “A” reviews any other Exterminating Company! For more than 38 years we have provided residents in and around Western Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh with customer care and service that will take your breath away. But don’t take our word for it, please take a moment to look though our hundreds of reviews from other happy customers! We service ALL of Allegheny, Butler, Beaver, Washington and Westm.. read lessRecent Review:Michael was prompt, courteous, efficient and pleasant. It went great, and I was temporarily pleased with the whole thing. HOWEVER, I paid him and left to go to the store before he treated the wasps (not wanting to be near the wasps who had stung me 6 times the day before!) When I returned, there was a pile of a granular substance in the middle of the driveway which had not been there before. When I called the office to inquire, I was first told that no granular substance had been used, but when I kept asking, it turned out that the slower, long-acting pesticide, cyfluthrin (a pyrethroid), comes in a granular form before being mixed with water to be applied. Michael must've spilled it when mixing it. It was about 2 cups in volume: I don't know how he could have missed that. I was told it was relatively non-toxic, and I should just sweep it up & put it in the trash. Having googled it and with trepidation, I did so (wearing gloves, a mask and eye protection & double wrapping it in plastic bags.). However, the spill was along the seam in the driveway, where the chemical had already mixed with the very wet mud from the Ida-rains, so I could not sweep that part up. I ended up washing it off the driveway with water. As I watched the grey-green water go down the driveway & along the street, I said a sad prayer for the frogs, insects and all critters affected by the cyfluthrin I was flushing into the watershed. Budget's behavior was unprofessional & unfortunate! The technician should have cleaned it up when he spilled it. Failing that, the person on the phone should have sent someone out to clean it up with care. Any company that works with pesticides, however 'low toxicity to mammals' they are, should know better read lessPeggy F.
- Business Description:Witt Pest Management is Pittsburgh's OLDEST and MOST ADVANCED pest control company. For more than a century, we have been protecting the health and property of businesses and homeowners throughout the Greater Pittsburgh area. As a family-owned and operated company, our team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers with the highest level of personalized, quality service. Harry L. Witt started Witt Pest Management in 1908 with a simple business philosophy: give people the best service.. read lessRecent Review:The process was efficient and professional. Brian was really awesome and answered all of my questions. I could not be happier with the initial experience. Hopefully, the rodent(s) is/are exterminated quickly.Thomas K.
- Business Description:Complete Pest Control Services offers prompt, effective, and guaranteed service at a affordable price. Complete Pest Control Services' technicians have over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial pest control. We are state certified and hold certifications from Purdue University, Texas A&M University, and AIB Food Safety/Hygiene. Complete Pest Control Services are fully insured read lessRecent Review:On a Thursday night, we heard scratching within our wall. Unaware of the type of animal that may be attempting to seek refuge within our personal living quarters that continually let us acknowledge his presence, we arose the next morning and called Complete Pest Control Services. Sherry, who was working at the front desk, was professional and understanding of our situation. After a brief assessment of our immediate rodent concerns along with an understanding of our safety and health regarding the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, we were able to schedule an appointment. As the technician, Russ, entered our home, he wore the proper protective equipment such as a mask, gloves, and booties and even offered to show us his current vaccination card which we initially requested to ease our minds. Russ was able to listen attentively to our needs, perform a thorough evaluation of both our attic, our basement and our garage to implement a professional intervention plan. He began by entering our attic crawlspace and found no evidence of entry and agreed that it was likely a mouse may have entered our wall space through another point of entry and there was no alarm for concern during this isolated incident. He agreed to replace one upper attic screen upon further review, replaced both. Russ then went into our garage and also found no evidence of infestation. He offered treating the attic at the present time but was honest with us and recommended to just set out traps that can be bought and paid for at our local hardware store within our basement. When he left, we were pleased with his level of expertise, personable attitude and would definitely hire him again in the future if the need arises read lessFrances T.
- Business Description:Locally owned - owner Steve Repasky, published author and nationally recognized honey bee expert with over 25 years of insect control expertise (B.S.Wildlife Biology). phone - North: (724) 772-9099, South: (412) 344-8007, West: (412) 262-5335, East: (412) 856-0559. Three licensed employees in addition to owner who is certified. Sub- contractors not used with the rare exception of crane access necessary for elevated nests requiring removal. Pricing in some cases can be provided by phone. Other.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent!! They came and removed the nest within 48 hrs after I contacted them! Steve called right away to set up the appointment and explained the process. And Jeremy came to do the job - he was excellent.Lou M.
- Business Description:Founded in 1983, Critter Control was developed around an entirely new vision for resolving nuisance wildlife and pest problems. All of our locations consistently practice humane wildlife management. We handle animals large and small, with a focus on vertebrate pests such as squirrels, rats, mice, snakes, raccoons, bats and a variety of birds. Our services focus on getting rid of unwanted wildlife and pests, repairing any damage they may have caused and finally keeping them from re-entering yo.. read lessRecent Review:Accidentally trapped a skunk in a haveaheart trap. Critter Control's only option offered was to euthanize. Also cost seemed high $229.Carol E.
- Business Description:Spectrum Pest Control gives Pittsburgh customers state of the art pest control service products and services. Our company specializes in Ants, Bees and Termites. Spectrum Pest Control has developed into Pittsburgh PA's pest control service Business leader. Our local consumer service personnel is looking forward to helping you. For more information call us at: (412) 532-138 read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. Would highly recommendAlexander S.
- Business Description:Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by.. read lessRecent Review:it went really good. he did the work and explained how the treatment solution that he used would fix the problem I was having was going to be resolved. I have not seen anymore bees come back. and he gave me a tip to remedy my bee sting. I would definitely use them again read lessBrenda P.
- Business Description:Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed ResultsRecent Review:Great! He returned my call immediately and was at our home within 20 minutes. He got rid of our “problem” in 1/2 hour.Greta D.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial home inspections, testing & evaluations for mold, radon, wood destroying insects, percolation test for septic & well flow, allergens, water quality & indoor air quality Patent pending processes - We use FDA approved machines lowering fungal/bacteria – and USDA product that splits the fungal/mold/bacteria . “i provide the excellence my clients not only expect, but deserve.” Please email me direct Ed@HomePlusIsUs.com request, not leaving message on message center - this.. read lessRecent Review:We are first time home buyers. The home inspection process was very new to us. Ed took the time to tell us what would happen that day and he welcomed any questions that we had throughout the process. He shared a lot of home maintenance tips along the way, which were greatly appreciated. On the day of the home inspection , we arrived a few minutes early and figured we'd wait for Ed on the front porch. As we exited the car we saw that Ed was already at the rear of the house getting started. He was there about 20 minutes prior to the start time. Ed is very thorough, full disclosure, be prepared to be there until the job is complete. Ed stays until the job is done. He'd say "I hope you're not in a rush because I take my time." However, it was time well spent. When you hire a home inspector you want to hire someone that will find everything they can about this home. Otherwise, why even do an inspection? You want to be informed of anything that you need to bring to the sellers attention before you complete the sale process... So you're prepared for whatever lies ahead. The things that matter to all of us most, matter to Ed. A safe and secure home for you and your family and he takes the time and care during the inspection like he would for his own family. We'll definitely recommend him to others and use him again if the need arises read lessRuth C.
- Business Description:DKS Pest Control is a locally owned and family operated business.Recent Review:Dan was always professional and prompt. We are very satisfied with his services. Hopefully we won't have any more pest problems, but if so, we would definitely call him again.Patricia M.
Deals in Mckeesport for Pest Control
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- White Oak
- East Mckeesport
- Jefferson Hills
- North Versailles
- East Pittsburgh
- West Mifflin
- Turtle Creek
- North Irwin
- North Huntingdon
- West Homestead
pest exterminators in Mckeesport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Home Inspections Inc101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- 5 Star Home Inspections Inc
- A2Z Pest Control861 Fredericka Dr 412-854-2224
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Pest ControlPO Box 783
- Allegiance Home InspectionPO Box 75
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- APPLIED PEST MANAGEMENTPO Box 1600
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- A2Z Pest Control
- BARONE'S PEST CONTROL715 STANLEY AVE
- Bat & Animal Control177 Butternut Rd
KARNS city, Pennsylvania
- Bee Control3109 Pioneer Ave
- Benefiel's tree service2242 rt. 88
- Besic Pest Control319 E Crestview Dr
- Bill Grill ExterminatingPO Box 317
- Bob Thomas Pest Control1101 Burns St
- Budget Pest Control, Inc. 3801 McKnight East Dr
- BUG EYED PEST & WARRANTY SERVICES3 RENWICK ST
- BUG-OUT AMERICA5192 PRISCILLA DR
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- BUGMAN EXTERMINATING CO3175 HARTS RUN RD
- BUGS R US3765 GREEN GARDEN RD
- BARONE'S PEST CONTROL
- Cappa Wildlife Control Services5406 W Pike St
- Carl's Tree Service3908 Homestead Duquesne Rd
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- Citywide Home Inspections LLC312 Gist Street
- COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC310 Chickasaw Ave
- Cook Ventures2821 Jane St # 1
- Court Pest Control3131 5th Ave
- Critter Control of Greater Pittsburgh1647 Butler Plank Rd
- Cappa Wildlife Control Services
- EAGLE HOME INSPECTIONS543 ZIMMER RD
- Eci Pest ControlPO Box 81918
- ECONOMY EXTERMINATING5376 OVERLAND TRAIL
- Ed Lampl - Environmental & Home Inspections462 Biddle Ave
- Ehrlich Pest Control549 Keystone Drive Unit B
- Expert Pest Management135 Marwood Cir
- EAGLE HOME INSPECTIONS
- FORT PITT EXTERMINATORS5007 PENN AVE
- FORT PITT EXTERMINATORS
- Hall's Pest Control1061 3rd St
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- Home Check Inc317 McWilliams Rd
- Home Pro Contracting2413 Hemlock St
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
- Housemaster9125 Marshall Rd Ste B12
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- HSS Wildlife Control and Animal Removal248 alder drive
- Hall's Pest Control
- Inspectioneering LLC4981 McKnight Rd box 15321
- Inspectioneering LLC
- J & S Exterminating IncPO Box 1692
- J K Handyman LLC 1307 William St
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania
- J&M Home Pest Management208 Soose rd
- J. Fries Landscape and Design4802 Gibsonia Road
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- JOAB Appliance Service334 127th Street
College Point, North Carolina
- J & S Exterminating Inc
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expert4693 People Road
- Meadowcraft Inc.P O Box 1287
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expert
- One Source Repair409 North Ave
- One Source Repair
- PATRIOT PEST CONTROL, INC.3848 CHARTIERS AVE
- Perf - A - Lawn - Pittsburgh624 Camp Horne Rd
- Pestco Professional Services290 Alpha Drive
- pestmanagementservices541 10 th street
- pestmanagementservices541 10th
- Premier Pest Control, LLC3441 Bethoven St
- PATRIOT PEST CONTROL, INC.
- Quality Pest Services, Inc.PO Box 15626 n/a
- Quality Pest Services, Inc.
- Sani-Products Pest Control842 E Ohio St
- Spectrum Pest Control955 10th St
- Spectrum Pest Control291 Laird Street
- Spectrum Pest Control410 Oliver Ave
- Spectrum Pest Control321 College Ave
- Spectrum Pest Control410 Oliver Ave
- Spectrum Pest Control123 Washington St #269
- Spectrum Pest Control3567 Mountain View Drive
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- Spectrum Pest Control Inc5513 William Flynn Hwy #400-254
- Spring-Green Lawn Care1219 Million Dollar Hwy
- Stewart Termite & Pest Control5 Franklin St.
- SUPERIOR HOME INSPECTIONSPO BOX 1022
- SWH Online, LLC106 Bowstring Street
- Sani-Products Pest Control
- WITT PEST MANAGEMENT3351 Bigelow Blvd.
- WITT PEST MANAGEMENT