Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Mckeesport, PA
There are 35 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Mckeesport
- Aquaguard WaterproofingAfter all the rain this summer, we experienced some significant water damage in our basement. We called AquaGuard for an estimate to resolve the issue. Chris came out and assessed the situation. He recommended starting with waterproofing the exterior to significantly improve the situation and provided details on interior waterproofing (to include a French drain) if necessary. He explained how everything would work and exactly what would be done. He showed us pictures and samples of materials. We were so impressed we signed the contract that day. The work was then scheduled through the office. Two guys showed up bright and early on the scheduled day and immediately went to work. And boy did they work! The second day some extra guys showed up for a bit to help complete the project. Everyone was very careful not to mess up the landscaping. They put everything back and cleaned up so well, you could hardly tell work had been done. Later I had some follow-up questions about what to expect and received a response right away. We are still waiting for the cement block to dry out (as we were told it would take some time) to see what we need to do next, but if and when that time comes, we will definitely be contacting AquaGuard. And while this service is rather expensive, we feel that AquaGuard provided a fair price for the work
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncAlong with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on site
- AquaGuard Systems IncMy husband and I were very satisfied with the results of the AquaGuard work. They did exactly what they said they would do. Everyone was polite and provided clear information on the work that needed to be done. We would be happy to recommend them to others. We now have a nice, dry basement.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsBrian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needs
- Baker's WaterproofingTheir service advisor Tony was extremely professional, honest, on time, and knowledgeable. He , answered all of our questions, explained what the root cause of our problem was, and the best way to go about fixing it properly.
- Baker's WaterproofingWe moved into a new house this past fall knowing we would need a wall repair with anchors. I called Baker’s to ask if they could help! That evening they sent out Jon M who was a fantastic help with the process. Explained everything in detail, showed us what needed to be done, gave us the right price amount, set us up with the appointment and a few weeks later we had a new wall! Whenever Ive had questions with anything even to this day Jon has always been able to answer any questions and even get paperwork together that we needed. The guys who came to do the work were very nice explained what needed done did it in a timely manner and did a really good job! Thanks Baker’s!!
- G & J WaterproofingIt went well. The job took longer than expected due to illness and cautions to protect workers. The company phoned in the mornings to inform us when workman could not come that day. All the workmen were polite and good workers. We always knew what work was going to be done daily.
- Baker's WaterproofingKris was the estimator and did a good job to understand the property's need. Theron was the crew chief and Roger was his assistance. Both installers did an amazing job and completed the entire work in just 2 days. I would DEFINITELY recommend Bakers Waterproofing again.
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIRThe crew was on time each day. They were professional and easy to work with. They patched and painted the deck and ceiling of my garage to stop the leaking into my workshop.The job came out real good. They had to move the furniture off my deck and some woodworking equipment from my workshop all went well. The real test for this repair will be when it rains later this week and there is no more leak. I would recommend A + for your future projects
- G & J WaterproofingIt went very well! Harry educated me on the process and his skilled team installed an interior french drain in my basement and reinforced my basement walls with carbon fiber straps. I now feel confident that I can finish it. Harry's team went above and beyond with the clean up and also took it upon themselves to repair some other masonry damage around my front steps at no charge. G & J will be at the top of my list for home improvements!
Basement Waterproofers in Mckeesport
- Business Description:724.681.8944 Winner of 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award G&J Waterproofing is now exclusively offering a anti-microbial protection film on cell phones,laptops, counter tops and basement windows with every Waterproofing system. Winner of 2016, 2017 Super Service Award from Angie's List Winner of "Best of Pittsburgh 2019." Water Damage Restoration catagory G&J Waterproofing specializes in basement waterproofing, exterior waterproofing, interior drains, encapsulation of crawl spaces, sa..Recent Review:It went well. The job took longer than expected due to illness and cautions to protect workers. The company phoned in the mornings to inform us when workman could not come that day. All the workmen were polite and good workers. We always knew what work was going to be done daily.Nancy K.
- Business Description:We are locally, family owned and operated with over 22 years of experience. We have won several awards and are nationally certified by the Basement Health Association. We offer internal & external french drains, bowed/cracked wall repair, sinking foundation repair, sump pumps, driveway drains, battery back up pumps, and mold treatments. We do NOT use subcontractors. ALL work performed by certified company employees. We also offer lifetime transferable warranties and 0% financing to qualified ..Recent Review:Everything was fantastic and the drain system has worked well. Total professionalism at every stage. Would highly recommend their service!Carla N.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:The work was done on time and in professional manner. Foundation repair worked and corrected the problem.Randy P.
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!Recent Review:Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on siteLeonard R.
- Business Description:AquaGuard is known for both award winning service and an award winning reputation. Founded in 1991, AquaGuard Systems Inc. is Pittsburgh, PA and Western Pennsylvania's leading basement waterproofing and foundation repair specialist providing customers with the best possible services at affordable rates. Experienced representatives take time to inspect and evaluate the issues causing your problems and design solutions which best fit your needs. AquaGuard accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover c..Recent Review:My husband and I were very satisfied with the results of the AquaGuard work. They did exactly what they said they would do. Everyone was polite and provided clear information on the work that needed to be done. We would be happy to recommend them to others. We now have a nice, dry basementDebbie M.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! The Basement Guys® is a full-service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company serving all of the Pittsburgh, PA area. We have the experience and expertise to transform any damp, musty and wet basement into a comfortable, dry living space. And we do it through cost-effective, patented solutions that work for your home or business and your budget. The Basement Guys® stand behind every job with a National, No-Cl..Recent Review:Signed contract 12/2020. Work began 4/2021. As of 7/1/2020 still incomplete. Work average 10-15 hrs. a week. Down $20.5K ($30K total) so far and no end in sight. PM just gives runaround. This is a standard wall/ceiling/floor replacement and no aspect completed. Drop ceiling tiles do not fit flush into grid. Walls still unfinished and floor only partially installed. Unable to use laundry. No one from company will address this situation. It's bordering on elder abuse. Do not believe reviews (made by employees) and do not use this company!!! Work is unprofessionalMary L.
- Business Description:Being a home owner is bitter sweet in Western Pennsylvania. Weakened foundations and soaked basements are a common struggle in our area. When structural and water related problems arise, devastation follows. Here at Sisko Waterproofing, we work to fulfill your dreams of a watertight basement and sturdy foundation. All of our services are installed by an experienced and qualified professional who shares your desire to keep your home safe and dry. We look forward to assisting you in your baseme..Recent Review:It was very good. They were very professional. They were very nice.Beth H.
- Business Description:2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Lifetime Warranty / Free Inspections. Our company is very experienced in the waterproofing industry. We have over 18,000 satisfied customers, all with lifetime transferrable guarantees. We solve all types of below grade foundation issues: wet basements, bowing walls, sinking foundations. We have proudly served the Western Pennsylvania area for 29 years. Please call for your free inspection, and we will gl..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the services provided. From the beginning the salesman represented all my interest and needs as the customer and made them top priority. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable in choosing champion to do this work. From there, the project crew was very efficient, skilled, clean and thorough completing the job. Overall, I am very satisfied with the services provided and would recommend them to anyoneCliff P.
- Business Description:Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to fin..Recent Review:Mike and his crew were fantastic to work with. We had a variety of projects that were interconnected with replacing an old driveway, and they handled all with great expertise. Communication and responsiveness was also excellent. We've received numerous compliments on the quality of the work. This is the 2nd time we've worked with this company and have been very satisfied both timesJULIE F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business out of Cabot Pa, serving the surrounding areas. We are a full line Excavating, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities service company.Recent Review:Project went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project movingDale H.
Deals in Mckeesport for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- White Oak
- East Mckeesport
- Jefferson Hills
- North Versailles
- East Pittsburgh
- West Mifflin
- Turtle Creek
- North Irwin
- North Huntingdon
- West Homestead
waterproofing contractors in Mckeesport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 412Renovations1523 Ridge Rd
- A Better Choice Inc97 N Thompson Ln
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- A D S Roofing and Home Improvements1926 Westmont Ave
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR1306 Washington Pike
- Abracadabra Contracting ServicesP.O. Box 82572
- Advanced Basement Solutions1200 Herminie West Newton Road
West Newton, Pennsylvania
- AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENTS425 Jefferson Ave
- Akator ConstructionPO Box 4478
Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania
- Alexis Gutierrez Home Improvements119 Vanderbilt Dr
- All Star Painting and Home Remodeling1700 Northfield Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- American Mold Remediation LLC8406 Perry Hwy
- American Restoration Services22 Rutgers Rd 103
- Anderson Chimneys Fireplaces Masonry339 Meade Street
- ANG Development333 blvd of the allies Suite 500
- AquaGuard Systems Inc4240 Greensburg Pike Suite 101
- Aquilina Contracting, Inc150 Highway st P.O. Box 14
- Ark Basement Svc532 Broadway Ave
- Ark Contracting & Property Mgmt, LLC113 Marlboro Dr
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Asturi ContractingPO BOX 212
- A Better Choice Inc
- Bactronix Corp500 Lindbergh Dr
- Bactronix of Southwest PA101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- Baker's Waterproofing570 Carlton Dr
- Bennett Project Management LLCPO Box 32
- Betterliving Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh5499 William Flynn Hwy
- Boyer & Pentek, Inc503 Reba Street
- Brian McDade Construction23 Oliver Street
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Brighter Finish Construction5204 Faulk Dr
- BSY Painting and Remodeling1718 jancey st
- Bucci & Son Plumbing LLC408 W 7th Ave
- Burns & Scalo Roofing Co Inc22 Rutgers Rd Ste 200
- Bactronix Corp
- C & C Home Remodeling2917 Bethel Church Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Calhoun Contractor Service Inc443 South St
- CC'S Painting110 lakeland
- Champion Waterproofing Inc1216 Lowry Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Pittsburgh4700 Campbells Run Rd
- Cory Cleaning Svc Inc1080 3rd St
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
- CRS Contracting110 Spiker Rd
- C & C Home Remodeling
- D&B Construction LLC715 McMasters Avenue
Wilkins Township, Pennsylvania
- D-Bug Inc Waterproofing109B Truxal Rd
- DAN BLACK LANDSCAPING233 HORSESHOE DR
- DAN THE HANDYMAN919 RANDOLPH AVE.
East Butler, Pennsylvania
- DISANZO CONSTRUCTION,LLC120 Glenfield Dr 120
- Do it All Handyman Service115 Bessemer St.
- Do It Best Waterproofing2330 California Ave.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr Dry Inc2828 Saw Mill Run Blvd
- Dun Rite Construction and Paving LLC1383 Howes Run Rd
- D&B Construction LLC
- H and R Waterproofing LLC 709 PA-130
- H2 Consulting, LLC.354 5th Ave
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Hampton Concrete Products1435 Pittsburgh Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harbison Renovations151 Milne Drive Suite 3A
- Healthy Environments LLC60 Progress Ave
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- Hronas Modern Renovations436 Jacobson drive
- H and R Waterproofing LLC
- MARIANI & RICHARDS INC2800 LIBRARY RD
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- MB Remodeling, LLC.2704 Ventana Drive
- McMahan construction20 McMahan Ln
- Miller Contracting and Excavation132 Palyash Dr
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC103 Freedom Dr
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MARIANI & RICHARDS INC
- PA Waterproofing749 Florence Ave
- PARK PLUMBING2348 VONDERA ST
- Pierce's construction2388 Jarvis road
- Premium Waterproofing & Restoration576 Front Street
Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania
- PTH CONSTRUCTION615 VINE STREET
- PA Waterproofing