Elite Outdoor Structures

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

2 Owners. No Subs. Costs available via pricelists from website. Free Delivery within 30 miles of our store....

SRM CONTRACTING

We specialize in Pavers, Retaining Walls, Concrete Work, Utility Trenching, and Excavation. We pride our company on reliability, integrity and quality work. When SRM Contracting is hired, we make it a point to provide the highest level of customer service. We work with both residential and commercial clients, and apply the same attention to detail regardless of project size or complexity. Whether you need a small maintenance task or a major project completed SRM Contracting is the company to call. We look forward to earning your business! Thank you!

OAR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION Inc.

Integrous

We used to be the Fence Experts, but now we're Integrous, fence and deck builders who believe that craftsmanship and care go a long way. We take pride in every project we complete and invest extra time to listen, ask questions, and treat your family like our own. Whether you’re looking for a backyard privacy fence or custom deck, we’ll work closely with you to make your outdoor dreams a reality. Since 2009, we've designed and installed a variety of commercial and residential fences and decks, all backed by the industry's only completely comprehensive, five-year warranty. Built to withstand the toughest environments and last for generations, our products are all made with your goals in mind. We are a family owned and family-run business based in Eastern PA. Our team is comprised of professional craftsmen who are committed to the highest quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.

Offers by Integrous	 on Angi

10/11/2017

Wonderfully. Great company to work with. High quality product and good people from sales guy to installer.

Description of Work
Custom shed built and installed

10/07/2016

Looked at a lot of shed builders, Elite was great to work with and delivered a great shed at a good price. Great to work with.

Description of Work
8 x 12 shed built and delivered

06/07/2016

Working with them was very easy. Our shed was placed exactly where we wanted it and it wasn't an easy spot. They arrived on time installed the stone pad then shed. Took about an hour and a half. Both guys were very professional. Very happy with our new shed and will recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
we had stone pad installed and shed

06/17/2015

They came on time as promised and cleaned up after themselves. The new shed and the new pad is so nice. I would tell everyone to use them without hesitation. The workmen were so polite and worked very hard. The quality of the shed is outstanding!

Description of Work
Elite took away my old shed, built a new pad for my new shed and then installed the new shed

07/08/2014

It went great! They were a little early, which worked better for us. They did a great job with the move. No damage. Put it exactly where we wanted and leveled it. Very professional and polite. Highly reccommend this company!!

Description of Work
moved our shed to another location on our lot.

03/22/2014

We went to the Elite Outdoor Sheds in Silverdale but it is the same company that runs the one in Langhorne. The experience was great. Throughout the entire transaction, they were responsive to our needs. When they came out to look at the area that the shed was to be installed they gave us some suggestions based on their years of experience regarding placement of the shed. When choosing the shed colors and style they were very patient with my husband and I even allowing us to take home their ring of paint color samples so that we can see which best matched the house. Perhaps the best part was a surprise. When I came home from work and saw the shed, they used decorative latches for the dutch door. The latches had a horse on them. This was not asked for or discussed or paid for. They did it because they knew how much we loved our horses. Its little personal touches that make this companies customer service outstanding.

Description of Work
Built and installed a run-in shed for our horses

01/07/2014

They are great to deal with. Friendly people and excellent customer service and most important great prices. I would recommend to anyone who needs a shed these guys are the best.

Description of Work
They built ,delivered,& installed and cap cod shed.

11/18/2013

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality shed. The workmanship is flawless. I purchased a 14 by 10 shed from Elite Structures. They promised 4 weeks to build it and delivered on that promise. Ryan and his staff were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and he offered many suggestions regarding style and colors. Steve and another worker removed my old shed, provided a level stone base and had the new shed in place within a few hours time. I am thrilled with the shed. The whole experience from estimate to delivery was above my expectation. This is a top notch company.

Description of Work
Purchased a 14 by 10 A Frame shed from this great company.

09/26/2013

After searching many companies for Sheds I decided to try Elite Outdoor Structures, Rt. 1, Langhorne, PA. There was an entire lot of sheds to choose from. We were able to walk around on our own, and browse, before Ryan, part-owner, greeted us. He was professional and friendly. No hard sales!. I loved the quality and workmanship. Once we got down to discussing prices, Ryan offered a few options and I knew this is where I was going to purchased my shed. Ryan worked with me for a delivery date and my beautiful, well constructed shed was delivered on the date and time as planned. The workers who put the shed together were professional, neat and cleaned up everything. I am happy to write this review for Elite Outdoor Structures. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone talking with Ryan before purchasing anywhere else. I would definitely use Elite again.

Description of Work
Build new back yard shed

09/13/2013

The quality of the workmanship of the shed is superior. The team that delivered the shed was on time, professional, and desired to make the customer happy by even by doing some extra work. I could not have been more pleased with this vendor and his staff. I would give them the highest of recommendations.

Description of Work
Built, delivered and set up a large custom made storage shed.

Category garage builders

Sales, delivery and installation of custom built storage sheds, garages, gazebos, play sets, and equestrian/livestock buildings. Retail/Contractor sales of outdoor lawn furniture. Excavation services available for shed, gazebo, and play set foundations as well as wooden retaining walls.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available