CERTIFIED CARPET SERVICE

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2007

SHOWROOM HOURS: MON-FRI 9:00 AM-8:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-5:00 PM....

Walker Carpet Cleaning Ranger

For over 30 years, I have offered dry foam shampooing for carpets and upholstery. Service includes deep vacuuming, disinfectant, Scotch Guard and deodorizer. Your carpets will look and smell great! Give the Ranger a CALL and ask for Michael! (717) 728 - 6185

Nightline Flooring Solutions

Carpet cleaning, flooring repairs, and installation. We handle them all! We are a local family owned business that has 80+ years combined experience on our team and we're ready to help! Give us a call today to see what we can do for you!

Offers by Nightline Flooring Solutions on Angi
Wrightway Carpet & Floor Cleaning LLC

Hot water extraction using industrial strength portable extractors. By using our portable machines it allows us to deliver a high quality cleaning without the need to leave your doors closed during the cleaning. Preventing rodents and insects from entering. Owner-operated small business with 10+ years in the cleaning industry.

01/19/2019

Alix U.

Though I have never publicly voiced any dissatisfaction or disappointment for any negative business encounters I have had, I feel compelled to do so in this case following the complete and total lack of professional conduct, courtesy, and ethical standards I have seen provided by Certified Carpet in Lancaster, PA-specifically in regards to their hiring practices/standards and employee values/conduct. As a licensed management professional myself, I will now move forward with the assumption that such business standards and conduct (or lack there of) they have demonstated behind closed doors is a direct reflection of the subsequent business conduct, morals, and standards they hold themselves to providing for the employees and customers they serve. With that being said, they have not, and never will receive any business from me or my family as I end my own disappointing and dissatisfied experience with the company urging you all to proceed with caution and careful consideration before providing them with services of your own as either a customer or employee.

Description of Work
Employer/Buyer Beware

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

01/08/2018

Margery V.

The installer arrived on time & skillfully laid the flooring by himself. The total time to lay vinyl sheet on the small kitchen floor was only 4 hours. He informed me as to what he was doing & was very friendly & courteous. One problem was getting the refrigerator through the doorway of the kitchen . He had to remove the door to clear the doorway. He fastidiously cleaned up after his work.. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
vinyl flooring installation

Category flooring contractor

11/29/2017

Roxanne W.

Very well - they weren't able to clean our chairs due to colorfastness issues and referred us to someone else who could help us. Very much appreciated his honesty and integrity. He worked quickly and the sofa looked beautiful!

Description of Work
Chair and sofa cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

05/30/2017

Charles B.

Work was done when promised and looks good.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom floor and repair kitchen floor.

Category flooring contractor

09/29/2016

Linda R.

They do a wonderful job. I had them annually. I also bought my cleaning products from them and my pet odor away products things like that. It's easy to make an appointment, they show up when they say they are going to show up and the techs make sure they are meeting your needs and they do a good job of cleaning.

Description of Work
I use Certified Carpet Service for carpet cleaning services. Their technicians are, I really think take a personal interest in the kind of traffic that you have. If you have animals if you have stains and they explain things to you and they do a really nice job of cleaning,they obviously know what they are doing but the techs are very personalized with you.

Category carpet cleaners

02/16/2016

Scot F.

Our initial consultant was very helpful in providing suggested flooring materials for our needs and budget. The estimator worked with us to coordinate with the previous homeowner and a contractor to get scheduled. When the estimate came back a bit higher than I hoped for, I went to the showroom. Another consultant was there and was very helpful, even though I wasn't specifically her client. I got the price down to what I wanted without sacrificing quality. Others recommended Certified Carpet to me, because getting the installation done correctly extends the life of the flooring. A couple of snags came up which required a little extra work for the installers, but it wasn't a problem and there was no increase in the cost due to that. I'm very pleased with them and plan to use them in the future for carpet cleaning services.

Description of Work
Installed laminate and carpeting in a recently purchased home.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/23/2015

Linda W.

I could not believe the results! I was warned that the furniture might not come clean because of the oiliness of the dogs, but I couldn't believe how much better it looked when they were done. The carpet in one of the rooms was stained beyond belief, but when they were done, it looked new, despite the fact that the carpet is at least 15 years old. When I replace, these people are on the top of my list for bids.

Description of Work
Cleaned four rooms, a hallway, and two stairways of ancient carpet, four rugs, and a very dirty couch and loveseat (we have two black labs that have free run of the furniture.) Rugs had to be taken to the store, but that merited a 20% discount.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

10/09/2015

A D W.

Very fine craftsmanship/installation. Excellent and courteous installers. Good quality product. Very clean work area.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood flooring large family room and custom installation of mixed woods and patterns in dining room.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/06/2015

Brendan O.

Installation looks great. They were on time and finished on schedule. This was the second time we used them and have been happy with their work.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/21/2015

Christopher D.

We called Certified Carpet after unsuccessfully trying to remove the stain in our new carpet ourselves. The technician was able to remove the stain after persistent cleaning. I appreciated his professionalism as he explained what he was doing, why he was doing it, and what he was using.

Description of Work
Removed a stain from a new carpet and steam cleaned kitchen floor.

Category carpet cleaners

CERTIFIED CARPET SERVICE

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2007

1855 COLUMBIA AVE

Lancaster, PA 17603

CARPET RUG & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, FIRE & WATER DAMAGE CLEANING & RESTORATION, FLOORING; HARDWOOD, CERAMIC TILE, CARPET SALES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available