Snowblowers make snow removal easier, but buying a new snowblower can be pricey. Protect your investment with proper snowblower maintenance and repair.
Get matched with top snow removal services in Lancaster, PA
There are 22 highly-rated local snow removal services.
Recent Snow Removal Reviews in Lancaster
- JM Professional Services LLCVery good! He was able to accommodate my busy schedule. He was able to get the work done in one day. Very professional. He also plowed my driveway and salted so I didn’t have to worry about it being icy. I will be keeping in touch about future work.
- Four Season Property ServicesI removed snow from them 1 time Dec 2020. It is now April 2021 and I have yet to get paid for my services. Highly unprofessional. A company that fails to pay its help is a good indication that they can’t be trusted to do work on your property.
- Esh Lawncare LLCEsh Lawncare takes care of our property, from brush-clearing to lawn care to snow plowing. Prompt, professional, courteous and fairly priced. I also appreciate being able to email requests and pay online. Highly recommend.
- Dauphin Lawn Care Service, LLCI am beyond happy with my new landscape, I have been getting a lot of compliments from my neighbors on how beautiful everything is! Dauphin Lawn Care also does great with snow removal during the winter months! I can always depend on them!
- Moeller & Moeller EnterpriseI have an inclined driveway and it can be tricky to clear. Moeller and Moeller are very systematic and thorough. I have already contracted with them for the upcoming winter. I had used other services in the past that did poor quality work or took too long to clear the snow. Thanks Moeller and Moeller for your excellent customer service
- CLS LandscapingIt went great. As I said, he came on Christmas morning, cleaned my walks perfectly, and did a great job. He's come back twice since without me having to call. I told him I'd like him to come whenever it snows, and he's been punctual all 3 times.
- Team Lewis LandscapingWe are entering into our 3rd year with Team Lewis Landscaping. They have exceeded my expectations, not as there were no mishaps or misunderstandings, but throughout every season there was excellent communication to ensure that everything was addressed that needed to be addressed. The key staff are passionate and professional about what they do, and it shows in the appearance of our property. They negotiated a fair fixed monthly rate to make our bookkeeping more consistent, and if I wish to make any upgrades to the landscaping they provide me a timely and quality proposal. I have had two account managers since starting with Team Lewis, and both of them have shown a level of commitment that I would expect from my own employees. This is a relationship I appreciate, and hope to continue
- Epic Landscaping & Lawn CareI found Epic on Angie's List. He provides excellent service. I couldn't ask for anything better, and the price is terrific! I have about 3 acres of property, and he charges me $90. He is also punctual, and is reasonably priced. Those two things mean a lot to me. I am telling you, my yard has never looked better! Straight A's! He's nice, courteous, and respectful. He does what ever you ask him to. He soooo good! I plan to continue to use Epic Landscaping in the future
- Brogue Fencing LLCI have had Brogue Fencing do three jobs for me over the past 4-5 years. All the jobs have been done exactly as the contractor said would be done, on the timing that he said would be done, and at the price we agreed to before the job was started. The clean-up was thorough, and I had nothing to do when the job was finished. I will definitely use them again if/when I need more work done
- SHEPPARD'S GROUNDSKEEPINGThey're fairly prompt and they clean up after themselves very well. They are also very friendly to deal with.
Snow Removal Services in Lancaster
- Business Description:At Michael Olinger Paving & Sealcoating, Customer Service is everyone's job. Our customers are of utmost importance because we believe that a happy customer is a customer for life. From quote, to finished product, to comprehensive long-term maintenance, we stand by our work every step of the way. We make every effort to meet both your needs and your budget. Our commitment to excellence is also evident in our planning and follow-through. Whether we're patching and sealing or executing an exten..Recent Review:It was very good. They came in and out in two days. They didn't require much direction. They put it the way I wanted. They did a very good job. They were very quick.dave k.
- Business Description:Special Financing Available (if qualified): 36 months with no interest. We specialize in large, dangerous removals and have climbers with experience of 15-40 years. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and have a Triple A rating with Better Business BureauRecent Review:Never responded to quote request. Out of three tree services contacted only Bennett's responded. I hired them.Richard H.
- Business Description:At Team One Auto Group our vision is to give you a World Class Service experiance. Our goal is to help you be ahead of the curve and help you understand your car and its needs. Whether it's Regularly Scheduled Maintainence or an UNEXPECTED Breakdown Team One Auto Group has the #1 service in Central PA!!Recent Review:3 hours ago I highly recommend Team One Auto Group Total Car Care. In my travels from Wilkes-Barre, Pa to Moncks Corner, S.C., pulling my son's car on a Uhaul car dolly, I pulled into Team One because I lost my taillights, brake lights and signals to both my vehicle and the car dolly. Todd the Manager pulled one of his mechanics off a job to diagnose the problem. 40 minutes later I was fixed up and on my way. When I went to the counter to pay, I was told "no, charge, have a safe trip". If you had guessed that it was only a blown fuse, you would be correct. Team One gets my respect and recommendation because they took time from a job to check connections, wiring and to go through 2 fuse boxes to replace a $3 fuse. Most shops would have charged me for an hour of labor or worse came up with a bogus diagnosis, overcharging me. Team One put integrity and customer service firstMichael G.
- Business Description:At Earthworkers Landscaping, we pride ourselves on providing quality service that customers can believe in. We will take care of ALL your lawn care and landscaping needs. We've been in business since 2002. Ask us about our weekly service! We look forward to working with youRecent Review:New landscaping beds cut and mulched, existing overgrown shrubbery trimmed, window wells installed.Leanne M.
- Business Description:Blue Mountain Services is a multifaceted company serving commercial, residential, and industrial clients throughout Pennsylvania and the East Coast of the United States.
- Business Description:HBA Landscaping is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspect of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 10 years of hand on services, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Please feel free to contact us todayRecent Review:HBA was amazing! We had just purchased a house with significant landscaping neglect and trees needing to be taken down. They gave the best quote out of all estimates and went far and beyond what we expected. They had to take down two giant Hemlock pines growing near the foundations of the house, as well as an old dying oak. Everyone was very industrious and sometimes would work 12 hour days to get the massive job done immediately. They deserve recognition for their service and definitely hire them again for next yearChristian L.
- Business Description:The King Gutters Cleaners, - Locally Owned And Operated. We Offer Free Estimates And Believe Fair Pricing, Value, Quality, And Ethics Are The Only Way To Run A Business.Recent Review:Extremely well. Scheduler was very friendly and flexible. The crew were prompt, friendly, and cleaned up everything from the gutters. Will definitely hire them this fall for the next cleaning.Michel R.
- Business Description:We’ve been in business since 2009. When you hire BSM Landscaping and Tree Services our goals drive us to reach yours. We strive to deliver: Prompt results on every job, Precision to avoid confusion and disappointment, Honest opinions and recommendations with an end result we can both be proud of. We want to help you get the results that fit your budget by offering FREE estimatesRecent Review:TERRIFIC! Very friendly people. Highly recommended!Mark A.
- Business Description:Lara Landscaping is a locally owned family business operating out of Coatesville, PA. With years of experience in residential landscaping, we are proud of our reputation for offering the highest quality landscapes for our customers. Our suite of services includes: landscaping, fall & spring cleanups, grass cutting, tree trimming & pruning, planting, mulching, tree maintenance, snow removal and much more. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.Recent Review:Not sure why Angie's List included a landscaping contractor on the list of contractors when we asked for brick and stone masonry contractors. The company we used, Q&S Masonry Restoration Solutions LLC, did a great job - too bad we can't give them a great rating on Angie's List. I hope someone at Angie's List reads this comment and improves their listings. I had to enter something for ratings; otherwise this feedback would not be sent to Angie's List. I can't say I'm very impressed with Angie's List at the moment. The landscaping company may be just fine but I'm not familiar with it as we did not need a landscaping companyDeborah K.
- Business Description:I am currently backed up on phone calls wile trying to work as much as possible, if you request a quote I will absolutely get back to you but it may be a week before I have the chance. We are currently scheduled out until FEBRUARY My name is Jackson and I have always had a passion for working with my hands to build and solve problems. I took that drive and formed JM Professional Services because I truly believe we deliver craftsmanship, integrity, and value to every project we put our han..Recent Review:Jackson was awesome with his attention to detail. He made our deck look brand new. I didn’t expect that! I’d hire him again!Sallie F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful snow removal service articles
The best ice melt options for concrete driveways are fairly inexpensive and easy to find at hardware stores or online. Whether you choose an option designed to work quickly or something a little “greener,” learn which one is best for your driveway.
Annual snow removal costs can vary depending on the size of your property, your location, and any extra services you’re interested in. We’ll help you figure out the cost of an annual snow removal contract, along with DIY options to consider.
Find snow removal services in
- Bird In Hand
- East Petersburg
- Willow Street
- New Providence
- New Holland
- Terre Hill
- East Earl
snow removal services in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize LLC208 Dock St Suite 6
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- ALL AROUND TOTAL PACKAGE LANDSCAPE279 AKRON RD
- American Power Solutions LLC25 Northbrook Ln
- Amspacher Tree Service2079 Taxville Rd
- Atlantic Lawn and Landscape, Inc.PO Box 41
New Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Austin's Remodeling10 Shirley Lane
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize LLC
- Bachmans Nursery and Landcrafting service1108 stone hill rd
- Barmont Property Maintenance 3786 Mountain Shadow Cir
- BC & Sons Construction Co483 Pine Grove Rd
- Biddle Landscaping65 Foxview Rd
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Black Landscape Contracting1360 E Lisburn Rd
- Blue Mountain Services, LLCPO BOX 57
- BMK Construction1098 Trail Road North
- Brogue Fencing LLCPO Box 20
- BSM Landscaping2139 Arcona Rd
- Bachmans Nursery and Landcrafting service
- C D Home Improvements, LLC51 Ashfield Dr
- C.H. GREEN CONSTRUCTION518 S MAIN ST
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- CAM Remodeling LLC2819 Candlelight Dr
- Caskey Lawns & Landscapes745 Camp Gettysburg Road
- Caterbone Property Services, LLCPO Box 148
- Catering Landscapes5834 BLUE HILL ROAD
- Centerville Lawn & Landscape Service Inc1249 E Newport Rd
- CLEAN CUT LAWN CARE, INC.1520 LAMPETER RD
- Clean Energy Maintenance Inc.280 Earland Drive
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Clear sights a clear view for you23 east main street
New Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Commercial Residential ServicesPo Box 1039
- Conners Landscaping2222 Grace Ave
- CPA Pavement Services Inc3701 G Derry St
- Creation Lawn Care355 Enterprise Dr.
Bird In Hand, Pennsylvania
- Critter Catcher, Inc30 Loop Rd
- Crone's Lawn Care & Landscaping1940 George St
- CUSTOM EXCAVATORS7001 BLOOMING GROVE RD
- C D Home Improvements, LLC
- Dale Thomas Trucking and Excavation460 Nursery Rd
- Details Landscape1275 Sand Hill Road
- Diva Clean Commercial Services LLC2360 Magnolia Terrace
- DM Landscaping1186 West Trindle Rd
- DNM Contracting, INC7389 Paxton St
- DOUBLE D SIDING1262 GLATCO LODGE RD
- DWH Masonry Services3271 Trinity Rd
- Dale Thomas Trucking and Excavation
- Earthworkers Landscaping9160 Allentown Blvd
- Edwards landscaping291 cranes Gap Road
- EK BUSINESS SOLUTIONS37 Stony Run Rd
- EK Business Solutions45 Misty Meadow Drive
- ENSMINGER BUILDER INC1223 E CHOCOLATE AVE
- Equitable Builds,LLC
- Esh Lawncare LLC205 Cinder RD
New Providence, Pennsylvania
- Earthworkers Landscaping
- Fabie & Associates4902 Carlisle Pike, Hampden Centre 282
- Fahnestock Excavating Inc1440 N Colebrook Rd
- First Impressions Total ServicesP.O. Box 4706
- Floyd's Lawn Care & Landscaping8191 Reynolds Mill Rd
SEVEN VALLEYS, Pennsylvania
- Four Season Property Services4500 Derry St
- Foust Services & Snow Removal LLC935 River Rd
York Haven, Pennsylvania
- Fritz The Gardener540 S Water St
- Fabie & Associates
- Gary L Templin Jr. Excavating & Trucking, LLC1829 Mapledale Road
- Giovanni's construction214 s Lincoln ave
- GRASS ROOTS LAWN SERVICE295 Northwood Dr
- GREEN THUMB'S LAWN AND LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 806
- Grimwood Masonry & Hardscapes, Inc.128 Willow Lake Drive
- Grizzly Mechanical Services LLC80 Village Rd
- GROSSMAN'S LAWN SVC17222 BARRENS RD N
- Gary L Templin Jr. Excavating & Trucking, LLC
- Harach Contracting734 Water St
- HBA LANDSCAPING LLC247 Charles Rd
- Helpful Hands Handyman50 Logging Road
- Hess Ornamental Iron, Inc.27 E. Lancaster St.
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- HOFFER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD452 MUSSER RD
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Harach Contracting
- Immanuel Randolph Paving & Sealcoating285 Bowers Rd.
- independence environmental642 Byers Rd
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
- INNERST SALES & SERVICE, INC56 N MAIN ST
- InnoTech Construction, Inc.2930 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Interiors by Tomorrow's Floors555 Paddletown Road
- INTERSTATE DESIGN LANDSCAPING2301 DEODATE RD
- Immanuel Randolph Paving & Sealcoating
- J & J HOME IMPROVEMENTS1528 DEVERS RD
- J Bradley Services381 Essex Street
- J Hubler Landscaping202 Ridgeview Rd. N
- JnD Construction438 Barlow Greenmount Rd
- Joey's Blacktop236 State St
Schenectady, New York
- JP's Property Preservation4106 Fargreen Rd
- J & J HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- K and J exteriors25 Cambridge Ave
- K&A Landscaping3458 N George St
- K&S Lawncare325 second ave
- KC Excavating LLC3820 Baltimore Pike
- Kelly Masonry729 highland st
- Keystone Hardscape and Construction, LLC.2714 Cedar street
- Keystone Trailer Services100 W Crone Rd
- KJ's Professional Lawn Care LLC120 Wilson Ave
- KLEINZ CONSTRUCTION INC433 LIBERTY LN
- KOSER BROTHERS CONTRACTING120 NEWVILLE RD
- Kuhns Enterprises1130 Wea Wit Street
East Earl, Pennsylvania
- K and J exteriors
- Landscape Impressions410 E Main St
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Lara Landscaping19 Pennsylvania Ave
- Lawn Butler Landscaping275 Cumberland Parkway Suite 248
- Lawn Munchers Property Services1625 Pebble Brook Ln
- LEBANON VALLEY ASPHALT INC10255 JONESTOWN RD
- Little Mountain Alternative Heating Fuels2 Little Mountain Road
- LNK Services22 Sinclair Rd Lot 1
- LOCUST GROVE LANDSCAPE674 BEINHOWER RD
- Landscape Impressions