To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Du Bois, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Du Bois
- BUDGET BLINDSCommunication and payment options were great. Installers were pleasant and fast. Quality of the blinds is excellent and while I was unsure about my wife not getting multiple quotes it turned out very well and the warranty seems strong.
- Fike Bros Carpet One Floor & HomeEvery job they have done for me I have been very pleased with. I will have them do other things as needed. Their staff is excellent from the salesgirls and the installers.
- B&B ServicesB&B services was very easy to work with. They were prepared for the job and was finished in just 2 days. Everything looked very professional and I was very happy with the work done. I will be using this company again in the future.
- BUDGET BLINDSThey have a free in-home consultation and can show you an unbelievable amount of choices on their different products. They also have shutters, wood blinds, drapery.
- Shades, Unltd.We had several stages of our remodel. First was our upstairs children's rooms. Everything went well, we were not quite ready for installation and Shades Unltd. worked with our schedule. Meetings were at my convenience not theirs....which was great because I work a full time job. Willing to work on any day that worked best for the homeowner. Next was our master bedroom, had a hard time making decisions but with Elaine's help, I love every aspect of our master bedroom. She even helped with our paint selection. It takes a lot of time to do a job right and Shades Unltd really put every effort possible into the job
- MILLER'S DESIGNExcellent! This is the third time I have purshased window treatments from Ken Miller. The first time was shortly after he started his business in 1982. He installed blinds in the first home we owned. The second time was in 2006 after we moved and built an addition. The most recent was 8/21/10 when we built our new home onto the addition (yes, we put the cart before the horse!) Ken was very helpful and professional. When he came out to do our estimate and saw that one of the slats in the door treatment from 2006 had been damaged by our dog, he ordered a replacement slat and replaced it free of charge! He said he stands behind his work and also adjusted a few of the slats as well. As soon as our order was in, he called to make arrangements to install them. Ken worked around us and came out at our convenience. He did a great job installing all the window treatments and made sure everything worked properly before he left. Ken offers great customer service, which is why I have purchased blinds from him three times! I would highly recommend him
- BEAUTIFUL BLINDS & DESIGNSBill called before he arrived. Arrived on time. Polite, pleasant, thorough, cleaned up, instructed owner on operation.
Window Treatment Services in Du Bois
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Recent Review:When we purchased our 1st Honda from Antrim Way Honda, Tammy made it one of the best car buying experiences we ever had. We were so happy with the experience, we returned 4 months later and purchased a 2021 Honda Ridgeline. Without a doubt, a 5 star experience. Before we could make our 1st payment on the Ridgeline, we returned to have some accessories installed and had our overall experience shattered by the rude and unprofessional behavior of Brad the service scheduler. He spoke with a condescending tone and verbally brushed me off when I questioned him on when my vehicle would be started (I had an 8am appointment and at 8:30 my vehicle had still not been started when all others had) When we brought the problem to the service manager, his response was to falsely accuse me of using profanity at his employees, instead of investigating it himself by checking cameras and talking with other customers in the area, nothing was resolved. The owner stated that this had never happened before, which based on the reviews in cars.com and yelp, this behavior from Chad/Brad was quite common. The owner then offered that the manager was a 40 year employee, which told me that my complaint was falling on deaf ears. No one offered an apology, which was the only restitution we were looking for. Antrim Way Honda has a history of treating women poorly by the service department, an integral part of the buying experience. The part that establishes the long term relationship between dealer and buyer. Had I of known, I would have taken my business elsewhereTracy S.
- Business Description:*FREE ESTIMATES* Fully insured. From mowing to roofing.... No job too big OR too small... Call the pros at B&B Services
- Business Description:Upholstery & renovation / Tailoring & sewing / Home decor
- Business Description:In business twenty five plus years,we offer very fair prices in todays economy,discounts offered for,senior citizens,military,and return clients.All work done in a timely manner.Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Business Description:Solarshield is a home improvement company serving residents in and around the Central Pennsylvania area that focuses on both interior and exterior remodeling services. We are a family-run company and have been in business since 1978. We began as a small outfit operating out of a house and serving customers to the very best of our abilities. Twenty-five years ago, we moved into our main office and showroom in Altoona, PA, where we offer a wide variety of home improvement choices along with per..Recent Review:Terrible. Over a year since roof was installed and rubber roof is still not right. Bubbles and ripples are still there. Excuse was it would take at least a year to get flat once installed. Isn’t flat yet. Says they called my house when I asked to speak to someone and left a message but they never did. I have voice mail and caller ID. No calls were returned. Said it would be one or two days to perform work it was over a week and a half. Didn’t order all the materials needed to compete the job. Metal roof was scratched. Left the work area a mess. Pieces of old shingles were left in the gutters clogging them. A massive amount of roofing screws were left throughout the yard. Had to have someone return to cut the edges of the rubber roof. Still not straight. Did not clean up the rubber roofing sealant that was slopped onto the edging. My husband and I used them because they have been in business locally for all most 40 years. Big mistakeSusan O.
- Business Description:Full Service Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Du Bois
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ANTRIM WAY HONDA200 S ANTRIM WAY
- ANTRIM WAY HONDA
- European Needle LLC513 Main Street
- European Needle LLC
- HERITAGE INNOVATIONS449 IRISH HOLLOW RD
- HERITAGE INNOVATIONS
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- kieffer construction
- M&M CARPET ONE FlOOR & HOME6003 COLUMBIA BLVD
- M&M CARPET ONE FlOOR & HOME
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Timber Springs Drapery Company276 Juniata Ave
- Timber Springs Drapery Company
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR