Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Du Bois, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Du Bois
- Statewide asphalt100% great job, quick hard worker crew, very knowledgeable and gave clear instructions on do’s and dont’s, highly recommended by me. While doing my project they got other jobs to do with my neighbors due to beautiful job
- Beiler Brothers Asphalt LLCOur new driveway was put in by Beiler Brothers. This company is perhaps the most professional group of contractors I have ever hired. The job they did is simply amazing. Our driveway was a challenge as it sits on a very steep grade. They worked very hard and the result is a beautiful driveway. We have gotten so many compliments on our driveway from both neighbors and other contractors that were working in the area. I am happy to give my highest recommendation to the craftsman of Beiler Brothers Paving. If you need an asphalt driveway put in, call Beiler and you will be so happy that you did
- BJOE LLCBrian and his crew were very understanding of the issues from previous contractor and timeframe needed to complete the French drain, add driveway, add a wheelchair access and complete the deck to get my disabled sister into my place. They were very speedy and professional, and I cannot thank him enough for the prompt completion of the job! Brian has a heart of gold and will forever be my go to man❤
- PRESTIGE PAVINGAlthough we have not hired Prestige Paving at this time to install our Patio (only because we are going to wait until Spring) I have to say that the owner had came to our home to give us an estimate. He showed up on time, gave us some options, discussed the procedures, and took his time. He answered all of our questions and he was so professional and nice. When/if we decide to have the patio installed using pavers we will definitely call him
- M & D PAVING AND SEALCOATING, INCThe M & D crew arrived right on time, worked like demons and completed my entire project in just 3 hours. I was impressed that, instead of one or two guys, there were 5 or 6, (they never stood still so it was hard to count😊) and, in addition to the on-site foreman, both Kevin and the Vince, the owner of M & D, stopped by to ask if I was satisfied with the way the work was going. The crew themselves were cheerful, polite, careful, very responsive to my questions and comments and did a beautiful job. They completely removed and replaced a substantial section of the old driveway in front of the garage to ensure that the new paving would remain lower than the garage threshold, and corrected several deficiencies that had been left when the original job was done, both those I had pointed out and some they found and suggested fixing. They either machine- or hand-rolled every part of the new asphalt, not just once or twice, but over and over to make sure everything was well-compacted, and even hand-finished every edge. I really felt that every member of the crew was there, not just to put in his time, but to do an excellent job and that they all really cared that I would be completely satisfied with their work. I’m not going to say that the job was perfect, but I have to admit to being just a little OCD and I am totally happy with the work they did. 😊 Thanks M & D!
- M & D PAVING AND SEALCOATING, INCArrived on time, went right to work and completed the project (extensive driveway) in one day. I am very pleased with the results.
- M & D PAVING AND SEALCOATING, INCThey were AWESOME! It took 3 days for them to pave my long driveway. Never having that done before, I didn't know what to expect. Day 1, they showed up on time, had all of their equipement. They prepped ( scraped/graded)the driveway. Then sprayed it with weedkill.Day 2, arrived ontime, they put down the first layer of asphalt, the 2 1/2" binder base. Compact subase/vibratory roller. Hand tamp the edges. Day 3, arrived ontime. Applied the 1 1/2" ID2 wearing top asphalt. Rolled and finish roll asphalt. Hand tamp the edges. It looks AWESOME! Mickey & Vincent and crew are very nice guys and down to earth, good people. They care about the product/service they are giving you. I watched daily as they performed their work. I saw all the hard work that goes into paving a driveway. It's expensive, but well worth it. You get what you pay for. M&D are high quality and that's what you pay for. That's what you want. I very highly recommend this company. I will call them again next year when I need the seal put on. You won't be disappointed
- M & D PAVING AND SEALCOATING, INCThe process and relations with the contractor we selected, Vince Destephano, went very well. We took bids in March and Contracted with M & D Paving in early April, 2016. We were very concerned about having the job started before the last two weeks in May and completed before June 1. Mr. Destephano accepted our addendum to the contract that stipulated the latest starting and completion date, subject only to extreme or persistent rainfall in our area. Mr. Destephano provided a detailed work/cost statement. He worked within those parameters to the end, even though we shifted the entire driveway to the right (without adding area), changed the depth of the drain at the between the driveway and the garages, and added cement rather than asphalt setting for the drain. His excavation subcontractor, Speedy, was also adaptable and willing to meet our needs. The scraping/paving crew, led by Vince, did an extraordinary job.They were knowledgeable, a good team, and polite. Surprisingly they finished in one day. Not only that, they laid down at least 1 inch more of asphalt thickness than was called for in the contract! Finally, as the crew was leaving they spread the remaining unused asphalt at the edge of our entry road where the asphalt pavement was broken or degraded---this was beyond the contract, not requested, not charged for, unexpected, but impressive! We do not write extremely positive reviews often, but took time to produce this one. We highly recommend M & D, Vince Destephano, his Crew and grading Subcontractor for asphalt driveway installation. Art
- B Young Paving & SealcoatingBrock and his crew did an excellent job in paving my driveway. Even though the area in which they had to work was in a back alley, they were able to maneuver the equipment easily and finish the job to our complete satisfaction. I highly recommend their services! The crew members were friendly, professional and hard working
- White's PavingMay have some additional paving done and will definitely use White's Paving in the future.
Driveway Pavers in Du Bois
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for a professional paving contractor then you've come to the right place. We provide quality work at an affordable price. Call us in Coraopolis today!Recent Review:Roadstar put in my driveway late 2019. I had some minor issues and was told they’d repair them. I was nervous due to other reviews and knowing that they were done for the season. They were always responsive and professional. We had a few delays but they completely repaired my driveway and gave me a free sealant coating. They truly went above and beyond from a warranty perspectiveJoe S.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Wonderfully done work from very stand up guys. The crew is personable and works quickly. Everything that was needed was done and comes at a good cost. We are very happy with the results and would recommend anyone needing any excavation work to go with Brian. All piping looks great, and they did a lot of work in the time that they were hereFlorence W.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:FULLY INSURED FREE ESTIMATES AFFORDABLE
- Business Description:Specialize in Aspalt Paving and Sealcoating I have done this for 10plus years and enjoy it started my own buisness in 2008 We except Cash or Checks
- Business Description:Freedom Paving and Contracting is a small, family-owned business with 3-10 employees. We execute all of our work in-house. Most projects are billed "due upon completion".
- Business Description:Full Service Contractor
- Business Description:Brinson & Son Enterprise, serving NJ,MD,DE,PA. We are a family owned and operated office that can provide high-quality services. Our company is dedicated professionals that knows what it takes to get the job done effectively and efficiently with quality. All services are offered for both Residential and Commercial customers.Licensed & Insured. FREE ESTIMATES! We our the solution to your regular interior and exterior maintenance. Always accepting new accounts for weekly, monthly, and/or annua..
- Business Description:Fischer's Paving has over 15 years of experience with residential and commercial asphalt paving in Butler County. As a fully insured operation, you can trust that we have the experience and knowledge necessary to get the job done in a timely and professional way. All of our work is guaranteed and PennDot certified. Our work includes: Small parking lot paving Driveway paving Asphalt sealcoating We are proud of our work - it is truly a pleasure to beautify your home's exterior with smoot..Recent Review:Still waiting. Legal action will be taken at local levelMJ I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Du Bois
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central PA Safe Surface Technologies, LLC266 Gregory Drive
- Central PA Safe Surface Technologies, LLC
- JEFFERSON PAVING CORP1288 TURNER RD
- JEFFERSON PAVING CORP
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- kieffer construction
- LUNDBERG PAVING AND TRUCKING468 LUNDBERG RD
- LUNDBERG PAVING AND TRUCKING
- PAVE-IT INC4 Derr Rd
- PAVE-IT INC
- Thunder valley Excavating, Inc.245 Fords Hill Road
- Thunder valley Excavating, Inc.