If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Du Bois, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Du Bois
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Al Sanchez Construction LLCVery professional crew, showed up on time for an appraisal for foundation repairs on a home we were contemplating buying. They did a very detailed job and explained everything well. They were very clear about the scope of work and the timeline and gave me confidence that what they were telling me was what needed to be done. If I need another appraisal I would go to them again. Well worth the cost (which gets credited to the work if ordered.
- MOYER CONCRETEMoyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing so.
- Lego Services LLCPSA: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JEFF LEGO LANDSCAPING OUT OF ALTOONA, PA! We contracted him to do our landscaping in fall of 2019. After weeks of barely doing anything to our yard and making excuse after excuse, he said he would finish in the Spring. Spring of 2020, after COVID restrictions were lifted, he ghosted us and would not return calls, texts, or emails. Filed a case at the Magistrate where he did not show up to the hearing, failed to pay the money to us, therefore his belongings were tagged for an execution sale by a constable. Less than 24 hours before the sale, he has claimed bankruptcy, so he doesn’t need to pay us. He is a SCAM ARTIST and just want to save anyone I can the headache of dealing with him. Please share and spread the word
- TRI-County Enterprises, LLCWe have wanted a front sidewalk for years. Tri-county gave us a great price. Work was started earlier than expected And completed in a timely manner. Bottom line, a job well done!
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCTop notch Father and son team Kept us updated with pictures of progress Great communication Listens to what the customer wants Very informative Cleans up when job is done doesnt leave a mess Very pleased with quality and timelines of work
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingEverything they did was done very professionally and in a timely manner. I'm completely satisfied with all the work they did for me.
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingIt went well with only a few minor issues. The contractor followed all the new construction codes and every thing he did was inspected by a code officer.
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCvery Professional , very helpful with advice , very polite , quality of work was excellent would highly recommend them!!!! and they also took pride in there work.. I have animals and they made sure my animals didnt get out of the house .. after work was completed they swept and vacuumed .. Over all it was the best contractor we have ever had. Thank you both for your hard work and excellent quality of work you both did
- DANCHANKO INCI emailed Danchanko, Inc. through their website. In less than 24 hours Matt Danchanko arrived to provide estimates for 3 separate phases: the garage, partial driveway, and complete driveway. Matt made several helpful suggestions regarding correcting the issues. That afternoon I received all 3 written estimates. I have yet to receive estimates from a second contractor who I had contacted. I initially hired Danchanko Inc. for the garage floor only. It took only 2 days for removal of the old floor and to complete preparations for the new floor. The ground below the concrete was sunken even more than the concrete, which required additional stone for leveling. All stone was then compacted to prevent settling. Rebar was then inserted into the brick walls of the garage to insure that the new concrete would not settle. The floor was professionally leveled to insure consistent depth of the concrete. The new floor was poured in one day. Eight persons were inside my 25'x25' garage during the pouring. Each knew his job and the jobs of the other personnel. They worked quickly and efficiently and no one got in the way of another. I was so impressed with the quality of the finished product and the professionalism of the personnel that I hired them that day to do the complete driveway. My garage floor is now sloped so that water flows from rear of the garage (entrance to residence) to the front doors where the drains are located. My driveway is now sloped so that water runs into the outside drains and away from the residence rather than toward it. I am as pleased by the preparation work that you can no longer see as I am by the finished product that you can see. Matt and his personnel were honest, friendly, professional and never too busy to take the time to answer my many questions
Concrete Repair Contractors in Du Bois
- Business Description:AGC specializes in concrete construction and garage/shop construction. Residential and Commercial 814-249-2445 BBB A+Recent Review:Excellent work. Showed up on time and finished project on time. Was not shuffling from job to job. Garage was well built.Rich L.
- Business Description:We offer you 25+ years of experience .... Quality work at a fair price.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Gave me a plumber's name 5 hours away, Seriously !!!Brad M.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structur..Recent Review:Extremely well... Very professional crews. No scheduling issues. The work itself was outstanding.Howard L.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - On The Level Inc Dba. A1 Concrete Leveling & Structural Repair .Recent Review:I thought A-1 did a really great job on my front porch. The job was to stabilize my front porch and, in the process, seal up a large network of holes that a groundhog left underneath it. I reached out to A-1 through their website and received a response within a day or two. I met with one of their project managers to review the job. I thought Christian was very open and honest, and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done. I received the quote within a day, and had it scheduled less than a week later. The crew arrived right on time to my appointment, and completed it within the window that was provided. If I needed similar work done, I would certainly go with them again. To top it off, they also provide a 1-year warranty to cover the work that was performedKyle N.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!Recent Review:Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on siteLeonard R.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
- Business Description:Michaels Construction is a concrete contractor, located in Kersey, PA with over 35 years of experience in concrete services, room remodeling, carpentry, masonry and bricklaying. Home Builder, Construction Company, Custom Home Builder, Local Home Builder, Local Construction Company St Marys PA, Ridgway PA, Brockway PA, Johnsonburg PA, Treasure Lake PRecent Review:Michael replaced a 23 year old front step for us in May 2019. In July 2021 we noticed moisture and mold in the basement directly under the front step, including inside the electrical box. We learned that water had been slowing seeping in around the frame of the front door down the wall to the basement because the concrete was not level by about 1/8” and slanted toward the house. I called Michael and he came out to assess. After first insisting that the step was level, he later agreed that it was off by 1/8” where it meets the house. He offered to use a composite molding material attached to the wood with caulking, and do a skim coat with bonding adhesive onto the concrete. Having done some research beforehand and consulting our contractor I knew that this was not a long-term solution. Additionally, the wood framing at the base of the doorframe was rotted from being continually wet and needs to be replaced. When I told him that our contractor suggested that the entire step be replaced, he said “that’s not going to happen” and went on to say that he couldn’t find my contractor’s name and also that he did not have a contract with him. I tried to approach him reasonably, showing him what was indisputably caused by his workmanship. He never even said that he was sorry that it had happened! From the onset, he was defensive, rude, and ultimately walked away from me. He tried to tell me that it likely wouldn’t have been a problem if I had a covered porch “like most people” pointing to other houses on my block. He even went on to insult me, saying that it took us two years to notice. I told him that we are likely going to have to have the damage caused go through our homeowners’ insurance and suggested that he file a claim with his insurance, to which he scoffed and said “then my rates will go up!” We plan to be in our home for a long time. I paid for a job done right, not one with a band-aid applied. This man does not stand behind his workJohn C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Falls Creek
- Big Run
- Saint Marys
- Fairmount City
- Marion Center
concrete contractors in Du Bois
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair850 Western Ave 2nd Floor
- ABA Services249 Wyoming Road
- Adaptive General Contracting586 Barilar Rd
- Affordable Roofing210 Glenn St
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair
- B & J Morrison Construction & Remodeling248 Williams St
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- BWC Masonry Restoration1925 Red Lane
- B & J Morrison Construction & Remodeling
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Chimney Doctor9608 Lincoln Hwy Mile Level
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- Creative Concrete by Herbstritt118 Elk Rd
Saint Marys, Pennsylvania
- Caliber Pole Buildings
- Dan Cordell Construction726 Walnut Bottom rd.
- DC General Service726 Walnut Bottom Road
- Diversified Construction, Inc.23 Old School Road
- DOUG DECKER MASONRY INC1178 CLARENCE RD
- Du-All Home Improvements, Inc.660 Perkins Pond Road
Beach Lake, Pennsylvania
- Dan Cordell Construction
- Epic Construction Services LLC654 Roadarmel Lane
- Epic Construction Services LLC
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- Mariani Paving1315 Main St
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
- Mason's Mark Stone Veneer106 Sewickly St
NEW STANTON, Pennsylvania
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- M D Normile Contracting
- NHI Construction LLC127 E Saylor St
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- NHI Construction LLC
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Ram Jack Ohio1450 E 357th St
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- Richard W Fritz Funeral Home1323 Centre St
- Richards Concrete475 Cabin Road
- Rock-A-Fellas Co Inc6960 Fowler St
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- Raker Builders Co
- S & B Contracting135 Locust Rd
Saint Marys, Pennsylvania
- S & S Concrete1636 N 5th street
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- S&J Industries Construction14 North Main St Suite 405
- S&L concrete and construction
- Sal's Landscaping LLC1385 Broad Ave Ext
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Straight Edge Concrete and Masonry9979 RT.119 Hwy N.
Marion Center, Pennsylvania
- S & B Contracting
- Williams Carpentry & Painting708 Broad St
- Williams Carpentry & Painting