Looking for roofing marketing tips? These marketing basics will help you get more leads and grow your roofing business for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Du Bois, PA
There are 10 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Du Bois
- Premier Roofing LLCExcellent! Henrrey Hong was amazing to work with, when we ran into issues with the Insurance Company, Henrrey was able to provide everything that they needed and worked with us to ensure that all went smoothly. Henrrey was ALWAYS available to answer any questions or to address any concerns. I RECOMMEND THEM VERY HIGHLY! Awesome Company and top notch employees and staff. Thank you
- Randy Morrison ConstructionWe are very happy with the work done. They were on the job by 7:00 am everyday. Shrubbery and landscaping were covered and all shingles torn off went into a truck. They cleaned up the area after every workday. We were told in advance of work that when temperatures on the roof got to hot they would stop work so as not to damage any of new shingles they were putting on. The workers were very polite and friendly and seemed to enjoy working with each other. When Randy Morrison had to leave the job to pick up materials he always informed us where he was going and why, as a matter of fact he kept us informed on every aspect of the job from beginning to end. He also put a roof on my mothers house in the spring and it looked so good We actually picked the same exact shingle. We can honestly say the roof looks great and would hire Morrison again. You can’t beat a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and do it with honesty and professionalism
- Quality Movement RoofingAfter contacting 4 other recommended roofers and receiving quotes they were the only one to show up and do the work. They were on time and completed the work as promised.
- Atlas Roofing, Inc.The Gentleman called me back quickly(not accustomed to that with contractors). Greg came out to do an estimate It wasnt the highest bid, but wasn't the lowest either. In my experience, the lowest bid usually results in the lowest quality of workmanship. I rolled the dice with Atlas because communication was great, he showed up when he said he would for the estimate( good start), he was straightforward and assured me they would be in and out. The crew was at my home shortly thereafter and took off the old shingles. They put in an all-day shift and cleaned up afterwards(again I wasn't accustomed to a contractor cleaning up a mess). The new shingles were installed and once again they worked straight through and got the job done. In and out without a trace, except for a new roof. No nails in my yard, no old shingles hiding in the shrubbery, no cigerette butts, etc. it was Professionally done! I don't think I will need a new roof in my lifetime but If I did I would hire Atlas again. I would certainly recommend them to a friend
- R&W CONSTRUCTIONThe roof looks amazing he did the best job on my roof every screw in place everything was done right. I'm glad I called the right ppl for the job and thank you very much R&W
- Bowler Home ImprovementsWith weather on their side the folks at Bowler Home Improvement did a fine job with removing and replacing the roof on our home. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone needing their roof replaced and plan on using them in the future on other Adventures!
- Bowler Home ImprovementsI had a leak in my mother's roof. I called Zach and he responded quickly and patched the leak then replaced all the shingles. It looks great!
- Bowler Home ImprovementsIt all went great. Was always there when he said he wold. Have recommended to others. Will definitely call agin if needed.
- Buffalo Creek RoofingQuickly and at a fair price. Buffalo Valley will be replacing the whole roof on my house in the near future.
- stay dry roofingWe recently moved back to the Johnstown area to remodel our home and used Thumbtack to look for a roofing contractor. Paul, from Stay Dry Roofing, contacted me, which was a good thing because the initial contractor I was matched with never responded to any of my inquiries. During our initial conversation, Paul gave me an estimate (I assume he used GPS software to look at and measure the roof) and said he would drive out to talk in person. I didn’t expect him to do so because we are two hours away from his location. He told me he would be here around noon, he showed up at noon, wearing a mask, and we talked about the project. We talked about shingle specs, colors, his company, crew, etc. I asked him how much money he needed down, he said we would pay when the project was complete. This was very comforting because I was prepared to negotiate a minimal amount of money down as we were burnt in the past, giving a large deposit only to have the contractor bill before the work even started. That same week, all of the roofing material and dumpster were delivered to our house. At first, I wasn’t sure if I liked the color of the shingle. I called Paul, he told me to lay out about twenty of them in a group and see what I thought, he said if I still didn’t like the color he would have them picked up and order a different color. After spreading out the shingles, I was happy with the color. That weekend, his crew showed up to install the shingles, but we had to go out of town. The initial plan was to do a layover, but I received a call a few hours later and he informed me of some issues with the main roof, so we decided to do a full tear-off. We talked it over and decided he would do the garage and three porch roofs that day, then return to do the main roof. Unfortunately, we had three inches of snow or more for the following few weeks. Paul would call each week to get a status update on our weather. As soon as the weather permitted, he returned to do the main roof. He actually came the day before and stayed in a hotel to make sure everything was ready for his crew. They all showed up early in the morning, worked the entire day, and they were still cleaning up debris from the yard in the dark. Impressive considering the roof is 2.5 stories high and extremely steep, in addition to the fact that they had to lug all the shingles from about 75 yards away and carry all of the old roof and debris to a dumpster 75 yards away from the house, with snow still on the ground. Overall, Paul is the best contractor I ever hired. He was punctual, professional, personable, and honest. We actually were charged a very fair price and we are extremely happy with the roof and the experience. His crew is great at what they do, straight lines, straight valleys and straight caps. They worked hard all day long and I didn’t see anyone on a cell phone the entire day. I would highly recommend Paul and his crew. Thank you for a job well done
Roofers in Du Bois
- Business Description:GAF MasterElite and Owens Corning Platinum Installers. Family owned and operated. Our expectation is 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time!Recent Review:I can’t say enough how happy I was with the work and professionalism of the owner and his employees. They did an absolute great job! They did it in a timely manner and were very easy to deal with. I absolutely recommend them for your construction needs and will definitely hire them again in the future for other projectsBrian S.
- Business Description:Randy Morrison Construction (814)771-8538 Full service construction company. Fair prices. Quality workRecent Review:We are very happy with the work done. They were on the job by 7:00 am everyday. Shrubbery and landscaping were covered and all shingles torn off went into a truck. They cleaned up the area after every workday. We were told in advance of work that when temperatures on the roof got to hot they would stop work so as not to damage any of new shingles they were putting on. The workers were very polite and friendly and seemed to enjoy working with each other. When Randy Morrison had to leave the job to pick up materials he always informed us where he was going and why, as a matter of fact he kept us informed on every aspect of the job from beginning to end. He also put a roof on my mothers house in the spring and it looked so good We actually picked the same exact shingle. We can honestly say the roof looks great and would hire Morrison again. You can’t beat a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and do it with honesty and professionalismMark K.
- Business Description:Nu Look Home Design Makes Roofing Easy. Better Business Bureau A+ Rated. 94% Satisfaction Rate. Over 40,000 Happy Customers. Lifetime Warranty. We are a home improvement company, not a contractor. Roofing contractors come and go, a roofing company like Nu Look Home Design is here for the long haul. Our roots run deep in our local communities across Maryland, Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Our Maryland office is located in Columbia, but we also serve all the surrou..Recent Review:Preston was very knowledgeable and transparent about the process from start to finish on our roof replacement project. We wanted the best product available(Owens Corning) and the best warranty available. A company that stands behind it's installers for LIFE is incredibly rare, as is the fully transferrable warranty when we eventually move. There was about 20+ color options since Owens Corning never reduced production during Covid and it was easy to decide. Nu Look actually had a computer generated aerial view of our home and it's exact colors and dimensions. So in real time we were able to see the different roof color options with our existing siding, shutters and colors. Very impressive company and will definitely use again when we decide to change our sidingBrad M.
- Business Description:At Distinctive Metal Roofing, metal roofing is our only focus, which makes us the premier metal roofing experts in Ohio and the western Pennsylvania region. It’s not a side business to a construction firm, it’s not part of a remodeling company, and we’re not an asphalt roofing company trying to capitalize on the growing popularity of metal roofing as a side business. It IS our business. Make no mistake, it’s not everyone who can install a metal roof. Our installation team is comprised of trai..Recent Review:Such was demand during peak roofing season (summer 2020) that it took a couple of months from estimate to completion, but the entire process was smooth, professional and w/o surprises. A double shingle roof was stripped, the deck was repaired, an unneeded chimney was removed, robust ice/snow guard and membrane applied, and a standing-seam metal roof was installed with meticulous attention to detail. The same level of quality applied to other phases: estimating, scheduling, communication, protection of landscaping and cleanup. One year later, I'm just as pleased with the results. Bruce, Gary and their crew were a pleasure to deal with, and delivered quality workmanship with top-notch materials at a fair priceDavid C.
- Business Description:Doing business in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC for over 21 years, SI Restoration is a preferred member to many insurance companies and works to get your home back to it's original pre-loss condition. Our company uses certified and insured staff to take out any worry from the owner, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Servicing commercial, residential, industrial and government properties throughout all of our service areas. Providing services for Mold Remediation, Water..Recent Review:From start to finish, SI Restoration was professional and timely. They were such a gem to work with during a very tough time. Our home suffered water damage from a water leak in the kitchen to the basement. The team sent to my home (same day) was courteous, knowledgeable, and set up the drying equipment. They explained the process to me and answered all of my questions. They came back every day to monitor the moisture levels and made adjustments as necessary. I would highly recommend this companyJanice S.
- Business Description:Roof repairs and serviceRecent Review:I noticed we had some water leaking around all three of the vent pipes going through our roof. I called and talked to John, who gave me a competitive quote, and we set up an appointment two days later. Eric and Jerry showed up on time and in about an hour, they replaced the boots around the vent pipes, sealed them, sealed around the chimney, and also sealed a dozen or more nail pops in the roof that they found while inspecting it. They showed before and after pictures of all the work. They were extremely nice and professional. Although I hope to never have a roof leak again, I'll certainly call Roof Repair Experts again when I doDavid P.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Fishers Roofing. We are locally owned and operated for over 25 years! We serve all of beautiful Central Pennsylvania. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and we are GAF-ELK Certified. Our services include - • Shingle • Slate • Metal • Standing seam rubber • Re -Roofing • Repairs With over 25 years of experience, you can trust that our team will provide quality craftsmanship to your new roof or repairs to your current one. We are fully insured. Please Call..Recent Review:I've known Sam for about ten years. His business is top of the line and reasonably priced. His crew arrived and conducted themselves in a workmanlike manner and they cleaned the job site to increadible standards. In two days they removed the old shingles, made the plywood repairs, replaced the skylight and installed new shingles on a little over 3,000 sq. ft. home. Sam did the final inspection and we were both impressed. Great job, fantastic product guarantees and transferrable to a new homeowner with a great look. I would highly recommendTerry C.
- Business Description:Finishers is a full service construction company. We do it all ! Nice crew size that is fully capable of completing project dead lines. FOLLOW WEBSITE FOR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.Recent Review:I would 100% recommend Finishers to my friends and family. Answered on first call and was able to come put to give me an estimate within only a few days which was extremely important due to time constraints for the loan and closing. Was very thorough and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. Estimates were extremely affordable and went above and beyond to find the cheapest route for me while making sure repairs are done correctlySarah T.
- Business Description:I am an owner operated carpentry and maintenance service with 35 years of knowledge and experience. I work inside and outside. Working on any building from top to bottom. I have built new homes and remodeled all rooms in old homes. I build, install, patch, paint and fix most anything.Recent Review:They did an excellent service. They had an excellent price and the work was fantastic. Darin was trustworthy and honest. I would highly recommend him to all.Bill S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Asking the right questions before, during, and after a roofing project can help you avoid cold leads, prep client expectations, and get referrals. Take a look at these questions roofers should ask clients at every stage of a project.
Slate roofs, while more expensive than some roof types, offer a highly durable and aesthetically pleasing natural look. In this cost guide, we’ll help you understand how much a slate roof costs, plus tips for saving money on a new slate roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Falls Creek
- Big Run
- Saint Marys
- Fairmount City
- Marion Center
roofing contractors in Du Bois
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adaptable Builders Inc.80 Cougar Run Lane
- Affordable Roofing210 Glenn St
- AJ'S CONTRACTING249 S VINE ST
- All American Roofing5827 St Lawrence Rd
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Aortega General ContractingP.O. Box 192
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Artisan Contracting of West New York300 Catlin Ave
Port Allegany, Pennsylvania
- Adaptable Builders Inc.
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B & J Morrison Construction & Remodeling248 Williams St
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- B L Bradley & Son Builders1864 Walnut Bottom Rd
- B&B Services212 President Village Rd
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Barkley Roofing698 Broadford Rd
- Bernardo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvement1116 S Brady St
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Brinker Construction
- Brothers Home RepairPO BOX 204
- Brown Home Improvements905 Daisy St
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC
- C&J Roofing & Remodeling452 South 3rd Street
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- Chimney Safety RxPerts3147 SR 890
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clearfield County Metal4561 Morrisdale Allport Hwy
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- Commercial Service Pros219 North Julian St
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- CV Roofing Systems4456 Maclays Mill Road
- C&J Roofing & Remodeling
- Dailey's Construction310 East 2nd st
East Brady, Pennsylvania
- Dan Cordell Construction726 Walnut Bottom rd.
- DC General Service726 Walnut Bottom Road
- Distinctive Metal Roofing36040 Caronia Cir
- Drake Contracting141 fink ave
- Dailey's Construction
- Finishers LLCP.O Box 71
- Fisher's Roofing1685 Rock Hollow Road
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Fleeger ContractingPO Box 1061
Stump Creek, Pennsylvania
- Fosbrink Construction514 dunbar ohiopyle rd dunbar pa
- Furio Remodeling1808 11th Street
- Finishers LLC
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Handy Helpers Remodeling308 West 5th Avenue
- HandyMan Howdy135 N 4 th St
- Handyman services, Brent Jones2 Long Ave
- Hardy Construction17 West Catawissa St
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hilltop Roofing and Coatings179 Exley Road
- HINKLE ROOFINGPO Box 73
- Home PRO ConstructionPO Box 121
- Home Towne Builders LLC719 Worthington St
- HORVATH HOME IMPROVEMENTS450 MOUNTAIN RD
- H2Pro Restorations
- Integrity Construction1520 E Walton Ave
- Integrity Construction
- L&L Roofing & OverHead Doors822 Rte 580 Hwy
- Lazer Roofing734 port carbon St. clair hyw
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Levenduski Construction148 Hoovertown Road
- Lowry's Restoration Services2024 2nd street
- LR Roofing Systems, LLC1115 Salemville Rd
New Enterprise, Pennsylvania
- L&L Roofing & OverHead Doors
- M & R Remodeling140 Whites Creek Road
- Midstate Roofing and Coating Inc.4408 East Main Street
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mihalko’s General Contracting1 Hillside Dr
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- Mikes Handyman Service1009 Cambria Ave
- Miller Construction LLC312 Thomas Rd
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- M & R Remodeling
- P VARNISH CONTRACTORS602 DEMUTH ST
- P&W Remodeling217 E Ave
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- Pergoluxe116 Irvine St
- Pine Creek Construction, LLC102 E Market St
- POWERHOME Solar726 Ekastown Rd
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- Professional Construction Solutions335 Six Flat Rd
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- P VARNISH CONTRACTORS
- R & S Home Improvements7250 State Route 374
Union Dale, Pennsylvania
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Randy Morrison Construction349 Hubler Road
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RDY GUTTERS PLUS LLCPO Box 86
- rearicks contracting812 FRANKLIN AVE
- Remodelers Workshop105 Stonecrest Dr
- RMN Construction278 Route 46
Rockaway, New Jersey
- R & S Home Improvements