Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Du Bois, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Du Bois
- Baker's WaterproofingThe work was done by Mike Maresku, Matt Wertz, and Eric Davis. They were thorough and quick. There was good communication throughout the process and the work was exactly what had been described. Could not ask for more regarding the project.
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Advanced Basement SolutionsThey confirmed each appointment and showed up when they said. The salesman was very knowledgeable and explained any potential pitfalls including a potential $1200 extra charge if the needed to rent air hammers to break up the concrete. The quote I got was a lot less than expected especially given what I know other people have paid for similar work from competitors. I didn't even bother to get additional estimates especially since they were able to start the next week. The crew showed up on time and took 2 days to complete the job. They wanted to rent the air hammers, but they over estimated the amount of hose that they would have needed which would have made them ineffective. The 600 feet of hose that they thought they would need would wrap around my house 3 times. So it was more work for them using the electric jack hammers, but it saved me $1200. They did have to work a couple extra hours on the 2nd day in order to finish the job. I had gutted my basement and this was the first step of the remodel, so there was very little that they could mess up. Things will get a bit dusty and the jack hammering is noisy if you are in the house. They did leave a little trash behind which was no big deal. They did have to work over time to finish up. An earlier review complained about their concrete work, but it seemed just fine to me. They stuck to the original quote even though it took them a few hours longer than they thought. And most importantly with all the heavy rain recently, I haven't noticed any water in the basement. I definitely would recommend them for any basement water proofing work
- Advanced Basement SolutionsThe appointment went well. I ended up choosing Bakers waterproofing. It was a newer type of interior drainage system and only one (1) sump pump was required and with all the rain we had this system performed flawlessly.
- Advanced Basement SolutionsPut in a french drain in the basement and a sump pump (back up battery)and clean the walls. They did a good job.
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncMy service call went very well. Ed and Josh listened to what I had seen happen with some water getting into my basement and then provided a solution that they said should take care of the problem. Of course it was a beautiful, dry, sunny day when they came so I'm going to need to wait for a heavy rain to see if the problem is corrected. But even if it isn't Ed and Josh already have a plan to take a brick out of that small section of my coal bin and install a drain. They said to just give them a call if the sealant they installed doesn't solve the problem. I couldn't be more pleased with Keystone Basement Systems
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncEverything went really well. Tony and his crew were amazing. They were very punctual and completed the job in the exact timeframe that was planned on. They were extremely knowledgeable and left my basement looking the best it has in 30 years. Not only has their solution improved the look and feel of my basement, it came with a lifetime warranty and every 5 years they will come back and check it to ensure no problems develop over time. I have to admit I am not a very trusting person when it comes to major renovations or changes to my property because of previous issues that resulted in a negative effect on my house; but Keystone Basement Systems has proven that there are contractors who you CAN trust and rely upon. Thanks Guys
- Advanced Basement SolutionsThe job was estimated at 2 days it stretched to 5 days, a sewage line was broken which they repaired. Omitted from estimate was electrical receptacles, which were not provide , extension cords were used as a substitute till I contacted an electrician. These were the "bumps" in the job. After all these were taken care of, the basement is dry, workers were cordial answered all my questions and I am satisfied with the results. I would have gladly paid extra for them to supply the outlets or would have had it done before the job started had I known this up front. This delayed the finished job another week. Whether this was an omission on my part or theirs you can decide
- Baker's WaterproofingI called bakers because I was getting about 6inches of rain water in my basement. They had a representative come out and recommend a triple safe sump pump system and perimeter drain installed. After the work was done I've had no water in my basement at all. I'm very pleased with the decision I've made hiring bakers waterproofing. Yes it's a little pricey but for what you get you can't go wrong especially when it comes to the foundation of your hom
- Baker's WaterproofingMartin, Drew, and Austin did an amazing job. They were so polite and professional. They even finished a day early.
Basement Waterproofers in Du Bois
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!Recent Review:Along with other work, we had one of our foundation walls completely rebuilt by Keystone about 7 years ago and although no water was leaking in, I became concerned about two long hairline cracks that I noticed. I called the company office, explained my issue and a date was scheduled to have a technician check the wall. Barry was dispatched, arrived on time, and I showed him the areas that I was concerned about. He felt that these were cracks due to settling, ground them out and filled them with new mortar. During the process, he fully explained what he was doing and that he was going to install "Crack Monitors" on each area. These would be checked periodically to ensure that these were truly due to settling and not pressure from the outside bowing the foundation. Barry also told me that if bowing was actually happening, carbon fiber straps would be installed, at no charge, to stabilize the wall. I would like to give a shout out to Barry, who was very thorough, professional, and a wealth of information. Also to Keystone, who was very responsive to my concern. The only negative I would add is that the company warranty stipulates that every 5 years someone would be out to inspect their work; I had to remind them that this was overdue, but Barry also took care of it while he was on siteLeonard R.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Garrett was job Forman. He was very professional and took the time to go over everything prior to the work starting and then a full walkthrough and explanation when the work was completed. Garrett, Logan and Max were on time. Did fantastic work and cleaned up very well. We are highly satisfied with the job done and would absolutely hire them again to have more work completed. Definitely going to recommend Baker’s Waterproofing to friends and family. My father was a mason all his life and wanted to inspect the work when they were finished. He was very impressed. That’s hard to do so good job!Jessi O.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Wonderfully done work from very stand up guys. The crew is personable and works quickly. Everything that was needed was done and comes at a good cost. We are very happy with the results and would recommend anyone needing any excavation work to go with Brian. All piping looks great, and they did a lot of work in the time that they were hereFlorence W.
- Business Description:Doing business in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC for over 21 years, SI Restoration is a preferred member to many insurance companies and works to get your home back to it's original pre-loss condition. Our company uses certified and insured staff to take out any worry from the owner, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Servicing commercial, residential, industrial and government properties throughout all of our service areas. Providing services for Mold Remediation, Water..Recent Review:They were prompt, professional, and thorough.Janice S.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Central Penn Waterproofing is a full service family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the waterproofing industry. No job is too large or too small. Our customers include government projects, colleges, schools, churches, businesses, and residential homes. Call for a free estimateRecent Review:Would not recommend, very sloppy work.rosanne p.
- Business Description:Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing has licensed and bonded waterproofing contractors that are fast, efficient and committed to providing you with the best waterproofing services and products that are designed for your specific needs. We begin with a thorough FREE home evaluation that includes the outside of your home when other waterproofing companies only look at the inside. Each of our certified installers is required to undergo extensive training with the latest waterproofing systems and products...Recent Review:Job was done well, but now its leaking and the company is gone. So much for the Lifetime Warranty. July 20, 2020 -- Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition for a Non-Individual Small Business . Filed by Robert E Chernicoff of Cunningham and Chernicoff PC on behalf of Mid-Atlantic Systems of CPA, Inc.. (Chernicoff, Robertjim g.
- Business Description:Ram jack of Ohio is a full service foundation repair company servicing the Cleveland, Akron & canton areas. Established in 1992, ram jack of Ohio offers solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial marketRecent Review:I called Ramjack after a poor experience receiving a quote from another overpriced basement foundation company. First of all, the guy who came to give me a quote on the foundation repair was 45 minutes early without any notification he was on his way. Second, at one point, close to the beginning of the appointment he said, "my guys are really busy right now, so it's not like we need this job." I wish the unprofessionalism ended there. He then proceeded to criticize me, my wife, the previous owners, and the home inspector for letting our foundation issues get as bad as they did and a variety of other "code violations" that weren't even related to the foundation. He claimed he was searching for a "second crack" to indicate which direction our foundation was shifting, claiming he didn't want to oversell me services. Somehow, the two other companies I called were able to tell me what I needed without this mythical "second crack." After about 20 minutes of poking around the entirety of my yard and house and foundation, he said he wanted to come back with a camera to investigate further. He said he wouldn't charge me to come back (because that's what I was really worried about....not). Prior to him leaving I told him to call me when he was ready to come back with the camera. I expected him to come within a month. He then said he would rather come back during the rainy season which would be January or February depending on snow, but realistically it would be April at the earliest. Are you kidding me? Meanwhile, he said our foundation might continue to sink, we would definitely get water into the basement, but we shouldn't worry because "our house wasn't going to collapse." Needless to say, my wife and I decided to use another company for our foundation repair because we wanted our finished basement back to normal so the rest of our house didn't have to act as a glorified storage unit, and any money we would have saved from him not "overselling" us services, would have likely gone toward repairing any water damage we'd receive during the winter monthsNigel D.
Deals in Du Bois for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Du Bois
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A - OK PaintingPO Box 514
- ABA Services249 Wyoming Road
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- Alternative Basement Solutions240 James Street
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania
- Aortega General ContractingP.O. Box 192
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Aqua-Dry1610 Scalp Ave
- A - OK Painting
- Bactronix of Southwest PA101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Baker's Waterproofing315 Point Township Dr
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Bactronix of Southwest PA
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of PA52 Grumbacher Rd # A-3
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mihalko’s General Contracting1 Hillside Dr
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of PA
- Waterproofing Specialties3360 Ridgway Johnsonburg Rd
- Waterproofing Specialties