Basements Love Us Inc

With Angi since May 2013

519 A Cinnaminson Ave

Palmyra, NJ 08065

We are a family owned & operated business providing Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Structural Repairs and Crawl Space Encapsulation to the New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware area. We have over 20 years of combined experience, and are fully licensed and insured in both New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We strive for excellence and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to helping your family today! Secondary Address: 5211 Arendell Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19114....

11/24/2021

jackie C.

We paid Basements Love Us $14000 cash to waterproof our basement and install a sump pump. Although a permit is required in South Orange for sump pump installation, Basements Love Us did not request a permit, nor did they obtain one from South Orange. The installed sump pump drains to our driveway. This is against Town Code, which mandates drainage to a dry well. Additionally, the sump pump runs NON-STOP. Our home is over a stream. We showed Mr. Kelly the stream. We showed Basements Love Us workers the stream. Mr. Kelly and your workers assured us that the sump pump would NOT run continuously. And yet it does.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe, mold removal

05/19/2018

Nelson R.

Spoke to Salesman about some issues they needed to come back and fix he say he would get back to me and never did anything about it. Two of the worker that were working at my house began to have a discussion and then it escalated into a fight in front of my driveway my wife had to threaten them that if they didn't stop fighting she would the police. I was very unsatisfied I would not recommend them to anyone, very unprofessional on the salesman part not even to call me back. the company was paid in full once the job was completed if you don't want to have a bad experiences don't hire this company Basement Love us.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

04/14/2018

Lorraine W.

It was great, they are very nice. They always inform me on what's going on and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They waterproof my basement.

11/20/2017

William F.

Everything was all well-done and it all worked perfectly. The men were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They put in a sump pump and french drain.

Category wells, drain pipe

11/04/2017

Ed D.

Professionalism, start to finish. The salesman arrived as scheduled. Examined the problem and answered our questions, of which we had many. (We had done our homework.) He then offered what we thought was a very reasonable price, and we excepted. The work team arrived to do the job on time and finished ahead of what we were expecting. They answered more questions and kept us informed along the way. We'd hire them again if we had too, but they insured us that they had done the job correctly. Extreme professionalism start to finish!

Description of Work
Water proofed the rear wall of our basement.

10/09/2017

Cheryl O.

I emailed a request for a estimate for a foundation repair. I received a phone call to set up a appointment within minutes of sending the email. A gentleman named Tom came to my home to inspect the situation and give me a estimate for any work that was needed within two days of the phone call. He arrived promptly at the time we had agreed upon. After he inspected the situation he told me no work was necessary. I appreciated his honesty. I was very happy with the response from the company and i would use them again.

Description of Work
I requested a estimate for a foundation repair.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

09/04/2017

Lorraine M.

The estimator was on time and explained everything in detail. He answered all my questions and told me to call a time I had a question. The men who performed the work were on time and got straight to work covering items that needed protecting from the dust and we're considerate of not damaging my newly sealcoated driveway. All four men knew their jobs and worked well together. They worked through lunch and even had to deal with a rainy day. They answered any questions I had. After they were done, everything was cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Water coming in through the wall in the basement.

Category basement waterproofing, wells

08/26/2017

Terri C.

The initial contact with this company was with the gentleman who came to my home for the estimate. Very personable and informative. All my questions and concerns were answered in detail both verbally and via video. The actual team was punctual and professional.. They began working immediately. Four men worked, each knew what they were responsible for which made the job go quickly and efficiently. Once finished they cleaned up everything and reviewed the job to my satisfaction before payment was made and signed off. I would recommend them over and over again. As far at the price is concerned... I had four estimates and Basements Love Us was the mean/average price for the work I needed.

Description of Work
I had a sump pump installed and water restoration

Category basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

08/15/2017

Jean P.

It was wonderful. They did a super job, didn't leave any debris behind, and cleaned up everything. I couldn't have asked for a better service. I called them a year later to let them know how much I liked it. After 35 years of a wet basement, there hasn't been a drop of water within the last year. The gentlemen were very courteous. You didn't even know they were here after they were done.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my 75' basement. They also tore down a wall and removed the debris. They also installed a sump pump.

Category basement waterproofing, wells

05/09/2017

Sean S.

I had this company come out to look at a leak in my basement. Their inspector told me that part of the problem was some settling that had caused the crack and that if I did nothing about the settling than the crack would re-occur. Their representative Paul suggested that I have them install an external drainage system that was supposed to redirect water around the house to the back. He claimed that this would prevent water from flowing underneath the house and undermining the foundation. This portion of the job was $3650. It has been 100% ineffective. I have since seen MANY cracks in my walls due to continued settling. I have since had to hire a company to install a true solution to the problem that will cost $26,000. But I was basically tricked by Basements love us into hiring them to do a $3650 job that was completely ineffective. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and encourage anyone looking at this company to read that complaint and other from other customers of theirs. I have included some pictures of the cracks that have continued to develop due to settling since the external drainage system was installed, this drainage system was allegedly going to prevent further settling. The company has since fired Paul who originally made the claims, but have not returned any of the money they charged me for this useless $3650 portion of the job.

Description of Work
Leak in basement and external drainage system

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Thank you for your feedback as it is appreciated. However, it appears that you do not have your facts in order. You originally called us for water leaking into your basement. We sent out a representative to assess the situation who sold you a pressure relief system which was the correct fix to eliminate moisture from penetrating inside your home. The crew advised you that the concrete steps that were hidden underneath of your wooden deck needed to be removed in order to properly rectify the situation. There was an additional charge of only $750.00 which covered the removal and hauling of the concrete stair case that was not on your original contract and was an additional scope of work which you declined. We advised you in order to properly get to the foundation crack this absolutely had to be done. You advised us that you would wait and see what happened and we have email correspondence indicating the same. After a few rain storms, you indicated to us that we were correct and you were still getting water. However, you still did not want to pay the additional $750.00 for the concrete step removal and haul away. After going back and and the inclement weather setting in, we offered you compensation and you declined that indicating that you wanted the work to be done. We also have email correspondence stating this as well. When the weather permitted, we came out and did the additional scope of work at no additional charge to you since you were so unhappy and had to wait for a length of time due to the weather. What the other company is recommending has nothing to do with our scope of work. We were hired to eliminate water intrusion only. Not to do any structural repairs whatsoever and is not reflected on our fully executed legal contract. It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience and the representative who came out is no longer with the company that is why we felt it was necessary to cover the additional costs when legally we were not responsible for this. We do not appreciate defamation of character, however, obviously you were convinced by one of our competitors to write this unfavorable review. We are a very reputable company in our region and perform a very high volume of work. We replied to his claim on the BBB and they have considered this matter closed and it was in our favor.

04/21/2017

Richard T.

The work was performed exactly as was outlined with the company representative. The crew was on time and professional. All expectations were met including clean-up. Extra care was taken as they used tarps to prevent leaving residue of materials. I was impressed by the care they took to perform the work. I would definitely consider Basements Love US for any future services.

Description of Work
Basement water/moisture remediation

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

02/17/2017

Sara B.

We discovered that the home we had just purchased had a major foundation problem that posed a significant safety risk to our family. The foundation problem was not disclosed by the previous homeowner, nor was it discovered by our home inspector. We secured estimates from a number of companies, but felt most comfortable with Basements Love Us. This company was very patient as we tried to come to terms with the unpleasantness of our situation and figure out the best way to proceed. They assisted us throughout the entire process and were quick to provide updates and answer any questions we had. The crew was always friendly and professional despite the cold, wet weather conditions they faced throughout the project. We are thankful to have found this company and we can sleep at night knowing that our home is safe again.

Description of Work
repaired a crumbling foundation

Category foundation repair

01/23/2017

Katrina R.

Overall, we were very satisfied with our experience working with Basements Love Us. This was a very large project. We had a 70 foot retaining wall that was leaning and needed to be replaced. Basements Love Us worked with us to obtain the correct architectural plans and understood the importance of building a wall that would be strong and structurally sound, lasting a long time. When our town was taking a long time to provide us with the permits to move forward with the project, the office at Basements Love Us continually called the town to try and move things forward, and constantly provided us with updates on the status. Once the project started it lasted about 3 weeks due to weather. The team was very professional and was extremely hardworking. They worked in the bitter cold, the rain (after building a roof over the project), on the weekends, and had a few nights they stayed until 7pm. I was so impressed by their determination to get the project done. My only wish (which was our own fault for not communicating this earlier to the workers) was that they could have let us know the days that they were not going to be on site due to the weather. Overall, we were very satisfied with the work and with the company. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Remove old 70ft long retaining wall and build a new one.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking, foundation repair

11/18/2016

D D.

Very pleased with Quality of work and Professionalism of Staff.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation/Removal

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

11/10/2016

amanda D.

It went great. First, the sales person was very helpful explaining the mold testing and remediation process. He went through the steps that would be taken and then he followed up with the results. On the french drain,/sump pump change out/ wall rebuild, it was quick and painless. Again my sales person was very clear in the process and the steps. When he came for a walk through there were some options in what would occur in the installation and he made fully aware of any potential changes in cost (there were none though). The workers came on time (ok a bit early) and finished early as well. Finally, they were helpful and clear walking through all the changes that occurred and the guarantees given.

Description of Work
I had previously had a sump pump and french drain installed, it didn't work 100%. In addition, because of water seeping in the basement i was concerned about mold.

Category concrete repair, drywall, basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal, foundation repair

09/18/2016

Jayesh D.

1. (+) Work done by their staff was very professional 2. (-) For sump pump install, their relationship with the Plumber was at "arms length", which created some problems. 3. (-) They were NOT familiar with the "work permit" requirements of my township, which causes delay in getting the permit, and an additional week delay to complete the work. 4. (--) What their "sales person" verbally promises and the actual contract did not agree. Important to carefully review the paperwork he prepares for completeness before signing it and paying the deposit. You never see him again!

Description of Work
Cit concrete floor and install French drain, flush/clean-out cinder block walls, install sump pump, fill the trench back with concrete, clean up remove work related waste from the yard.

Category basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

09/13/2016

Lauren S.

They came out very quickly to assess what was happening and gave me a very clear quote on replacing my sump pump. They were available to come on the weekend and complete the job. The guys showed up early and finished in the same day. We had a great experience and would use them again. Since they replaced our pump we haven't had any issues.

Description of Work
Needs a quote for water in the basement - even though we had a sump pump.

09/01/2016

Jerome G.

Basements Love US came out in a terrible rain storm to address a water leak in my concrete basement. They identified two areas of trouble; my patio slab connected to the back of my basement and two vertical cracks 10 feet high. They poured concrete and replaced the slab including a bell drain for drainage which came out very nice. Even built a stair that leads to the sliding glass patio. They repaired the vertical crack by digging down to the bottom of my wall (excavated) and they used this waterproof gel, then filled the space back with dirt. It looks very nice. The waterproofing and concrete work came with a warranty which gave me comfort. They also sprayed the basement with a mold remediation product and did an OZONE treatment to purify the air. I was happy with their pro Basements Love US came out in a terrible rain storm to address a water leak in my concrete basement. They identified two areas of trouble; my patio slab connected to the back of my basement and two vertical cracks 10 feet high. They poured concrete and replaced the slab including a bell drain for drainage which came out very nice. Even built a stair that leads to the sliding glass patio. They repaired the vertical crack by digging down to the bottom of my wall (excavated) and they used this waterproof gel, then filled the space back with dirt. It looks very nice. The waterproofing and concrete work came with a warranty which gave me comfort. They also sprayed the basement with a mold remediation product and did an OZONE treatment to purify the air. I was happy with their professionalism and the timing of completion.

Description of Work
Waterproofing/Mold Remediation/Concrete Slab Repair

Caryn B.

It was perfect-did the job specified in a timely manner. His attitude was great, very positive. There were so many homes nearby that suffered a similar fate that i felt so sorry for, but I had my own problems to deal with. They were more than accommodating.

Description of Work
Basements Love US did work on my house during Hurricane Sandy and they were excellent. So when I had a leak in my bathroom, I called them to come out and take a look. I was surprised they did bathrooms and they indicated they also do basement refinishing. The crew removed the moldy drywall, applied a biocides to the walls and entire area of bathroom, and then replaced the drywall back on the ceiling and walls. Then the inspector noticed some water in my garage. They built a drain on the front of my garage to capture the water prior to it entering my garage. I am happy he checked and quickly fixed both my issues. The drywall replacement looks great and I had a painter redo the bathroom walls. All is back to normal, maybe better. Waterproofing/Mold Remediation

Category drywall, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Dan G.

It went very well. They responded in a timely fashion, were very professional and saved my Japanese maple from being ruined due to the flooding. My house smells much better and they made sure the mold was gone. Their pricing was fair and they completed the job in 2 days as planned. I would use them again but hopefully will not have any more water issues as they solved the my biggest problem effectively.

Description of Work
I had them retrench all my outside drainage due to clogged ADS pipes. They replaced all my piping and led water away from my house. They also mold tested and got rid of the musty smell on my lower floor. Waterproofing, Mold testing, mold remediation

Category excavators, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, mold removal

Nicole S.

Their work was excellent and I would use them again but I am not expecting any more water issues. 10 Year Warranty on Outside Excavation.

Description of Work
Basements Love US came out the next day to inspect the lower level of my house which had a leak extending into my bedroom. Our cork floors were pulled up due to moisture. Dan and his crew gave us an excellent quote and comprehensive scope of work to remove the moldy cork floors and remediate the bedroom. I felt comfortable considering they are certified mold remediation contractors. They also excavated to the bottom of my wall on the exterior portion of the house. They had to remove garden rocks and shrubbery.

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

08/27/2016

Frank S.

The team of guys did an excellent job with difficult conditions in a Townhouse community. They carried all the equipment and cement uphill in buckets to complete the job. Hats off to Basements love us. I will recommend them to anyone looking for waterproofing or foundation repair

Description of Work
Installed new concrete patio to right grade level and installed bell drain with run out pipes

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, patios

08/10/2016

WILLIAM W.

The work was completed, according to schedule, in three days. The workers kept things esxtraordinarilly clean, hangind plastic sheets to contain concrete dust and oter debre in the air. They arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day. It should be noted that the work occcured during one of the hottest weeks of the summer. Once completed, I was given a tour of the work and asked if I had any questions. The contract was reviewed to insure that all contracted work was completed to my satisfaction. Finally; any areas where the workers walked, worked or had any access to were thouroughly cleaned. I was very pleased with the work performed and will definately use Basements Love Us for future work if needed.

Description of Work
Dug and poured internal footers in basement to support columns that, in turn, provided support to floor of house which was experiencing a sinking foundation. Additionally; the walls of the basement were parged, providing additional support.

08/09/2016

Tim K.

Basements Love Us came out and the house no longer has a water problem.

Description of Work
Water coming into first floor bedroom during heavy rain. House is built on cement slap.

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

07/30/2016

Stephon P.

It went great! Dan came out and gave us a free estimate that involved a thorough look at our basement and explanation of the cause and methods to address the mold. The price was fair and reasonable. When he did the work, he came on time and worked non-stop for hours. At the end, he and his assistant cleaned the area and the living room where they walked. We are very pleased and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Free estimate, pre-intervention mold testing, mold removal, and post-intervention testing.

Category mold removal

Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmanship and superior mold remediation practices. Go from Wet to dry in 2 days or less. Our motto is to affordably solve your water intrusion concerns, in addition too, designing the best defense to combat against all Microbial growth and Mycotoxins. Finally, there is "One Local Waterproofing Expert" who cares about your home and your families health. As we continue to provide the most effective methods in achieving a healthy proactive Basement environment - Call Now 215-432-7122

Offers by Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing on Angi
    Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate.

Enviropro Basement Systems

12 Employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie’s List discount. License number: 13VH01277500.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Certified, licensed, & insured basement waterproofing company. We fix your problem the right way and won't sell you some overpriced "system". Interior & exterior water management systems, mold & mildew remediation & restoration, sump pumps, French drains, crack repairs, and full foundation installation and repair.