Basements Love Us Inc

With Angi since May 2013

We are a family owned & operated business providing Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Structural Repairs and Crawl Space Encapsulation to the New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware area. We have over 20 years of combined experience, and are fully licensed and insured in both New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We strive for excellence and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to helping your family today! Secondary Address: 5211 Arendell Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19114....

Red White and Blue Painting Enterprise

Red White & Blue Painting is a veteran owned and operated painting company. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our business. Starting with booking and customer service, to the performance and clean up of the project no matter the size. We bring the core values to your home painting project. There are many values that we put into our business. Respect, for our customers and their home's belongings and privacy. Duty, to fulfill our obligations to you while holding only the highest of standards. Integrity, that while we are in your home or on the property, any project we are performing will be done right! We come to you with accurate knowledge of our trade. Our customer's happiness is our number one concern. If you are interested in our interior painting, exterior painting, or deck staining services, give us a call. There is practically nothing we cannot help with. For the best painting company in Adams, MA and the surrounding areas, contact Red White and Blue Painting today!

Baci Painting LLC

With over 20 years of Residential Painting experience, Baci Painting LLC is available for all of your painting needs. We provide a full-range of professional painting services including pressure washing and exterior painting, detailed interior painting including cabinet painting, and much more. We offer free estimates and consultations. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and doing the job to the highest quality possible. Customer satisfaction is our top priority- call us today to work with the best in the business! We are Licensed and fully insured. Proudly serving Mercer, Princeton, Burlington, Ocean and Camden counties.

Offers by Baci Painting LLC  on Angi
Affordable Weaver Painting

At Affordable Weaver’s Painting, we felt the industry standards weren't strong enough, so we developed The Affordable Weaver Promise. “Your Paint Job Done On-Time, Within Budget and Without Hassles!” and an uncompromising consumer protection policy

07/11/2018

Company sent over three guys to complete the job during the morning. All were curteous, professional and neat about their work. Cleaned up the area when done and disposed of debris. Satisfied with their workmanship

Description of Work
French drain and new sump pump

Category concrete repair,wells

05/19/2018

Spoke to Salesman about some issues they needed to come back and fix he say he would get back to me and never did anything about it. Two of the worker that were working at my house began to have a discussion and then it escalated into a fight in front of my driveway my wife had to threaten them that if they didn't stop fighting she would the police. I was very unsatisfied I would not recommend the...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

04/16/2018

The team at Basements Love Us was excellent! They were clear and upfront about exactly what work needed to be done, and we were confident they were giving us the best deal possible. They completed the work quickly and in line with our schedule. After a number of large rain storms, our basement has remained dry!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

04/14/2018

It was great, they are very nice. They always inform me on what's going on and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They waterproof my basement.

03/13/2018

The man who came out to inspect my house foundation, Tom Kelly, was very polite, informative, and honest. He did a thorough inspection and spoke with me about my concerns. He let me know that the foundation of my house was in fine condition and no work needed to be done. I had previously had another company inspect my foundation and declare I needed a crawlspace wall pinned, and they were going to...

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Category home inspection

Certified, licensed, & insured basement waterproofing company. We fix your problem the right way and won't sell you some overpriced "system". Interior & exterior water management systems, mold & mildew remediation & restoration, sump pumps, French drains, crack repairs, and full foundation installation and repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available