Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Doylestown, PA
There are 34 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Doylestown
- C M Kristman, Inc.I am a contractor who has dealt with different subs over the years. Having just moved, we needed a new septic system. Every interaction we had with C.M. Kristman was honest, professional and well executed.
- Chester County Septic, LLCAngelo and Ashley were incredibly professional and knowledgeable! Their years of experience and expertise were remarkable! and their communication was excellent!
- C M Kristman, Inc.Pump alarm sounding @ 2:10 PM. I called C M Kristman and received return call within an hour, advising a technician was on their way to my home. Pump was found to be defective and replacement was recommended, and approved to proceed with repair. Pump was replaced, job site cleaned up and technician departed just over two hours after his arrival. Excellent initial response and each step of the process exceeded my expectations. I've been a customer for 19 years and plan to continue the relationship for the foreseeable future
- A-Stat Inspection ServicesBill was very professional and thorough, and he patiently answered all of our questions. The report was clear and well-detailed, and once we had it, Bill spoke with us again to ensure that he answered any questions we had, based on the report. We would use him again, and recommend him to everyone!
- J Gallagher Septic and Wastewater Control, IncThey were amazing. I had hired someone to do excavating and they broke my sewer line. After two failed attempts to fix it I was referred to J Gallageher Septic and Wastewater. The owner came out on a Saturday evening to diagnose the problem and came back to open up my line for the weekend. Monday morning he sent two of his guys out to dig up the entire line and fix it properly. They took the time to not only explain what they were doing but to listen to my concerns. They were very professional and pleasant, went above and beyond my expectations and explained everything they had done. The next day the owner called to make sure I was satisfied. Excellent customer service and fabulous work!! Thank you Jim Gallageher and team!
- Montco Rooter Plumbing & DrainsThey showed up the same day, answered all of my questions and resolved the problem. I won't hesitate to recommend them or use them again myself.
- A&L SEPTIC SERVICEWe've used A & L Septic Service to drain and provide maintenance on our septic system since 1991. These guys are professional, punctual and friendly. We are very happy with this company and recommend them to anyone who owns a home with a septic system.
- C M Kristman, Inc.CM Kristman communicated very well during the whole process from request for service to implementation. They even sent a note requesting to move pumping one day due to an emergency. They showed up on the alternate day they requested. Very professional in their business approach, which is something to be admired in today's world
- C M Kristman, Inc.Jesus was fantastic and very good in explaining our entire system (we rent so are new to septic tanks) and how to best maintain it.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Identified as needed during home sale inspection, created high anxiety for all involved. Eliza and the Kristman team were excellent to work with, prompt with estimates, excellent communicating with all parties, keeping the proper authorities looped in, etc. You couldn't ask for a more professional response or performance
Septic Tank Companies in Doylestown
- Business Description:4-TIME Super Service Award Winner!! Hendrickson Excavating has been in business for more than 30 years. We are a family owned and operated excavating company with a committment to our client to provide honest and reliable service combined with excellent workmanship. SPECIALIZING IN: -SEPTIC SYSTEMS - NEW AND REPAIRS -EQUINE ARENA'S -WATER GARDENS -GRAVEL DRIVEWAYS - NEW AND REPAIR -DRAINAGE -GRADING -FOUNDATIONS -PROPANE TANK REMOVAL -GENERAL EXCAVATING SERVICERecent Review:Mark contacted me quickly after I contacted Angie's list and provided a clear, concise estimate within a day or two. Mark dropped off a sample of the new stone at my request. He and Alan completed the job within the two day estimate. It was a professional job and we are very pleased with the results. The price was reasonable to us, especially compared to other estimates receivedCharley D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated plumbing and HVAC company with over 45 years’ of combined experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on delivering professional service at a competitive price leaving you with the peace of mind you deserve. We cater to all jobs big and small we do it all. Contact us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Once again I was impressed with Steve. He responded to my call within 30 minutes and came out the same day to assess the problem. He returned the next day to correct the leaking pipe and discuss the options for fixing the shower. Once my wife and I decided on the plan, Steve went to work to correct all the plumbing issues. I will continue to use Steve as my only plumber and have recommended to a number of my neighbors who have used him as well with the same resultsSteve M.
- Business Description:Mariani Enterprises is a reputable and dependable company. Over thirty years experience. Liscensed (PA049055) and Insured. Free Estimates. Can take a project form design to permit to completion. Owner is accesible and on-siteRecent Review:Paul and his crew are always a total pleasure and do great job. He has done several jobs for me in the past, excavation, driveway, sidewalks and walkways and now the steps. He is fair and reliable. Always the best workJanet S.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of experience in Bucks, Mercer and Philadelphia Counties providing residential and commercial drain cleaning and plumbing service.Recent Review:Scott answered the phone when I called and said he could come to do the work tomorrow morning. However he later called and said he could come this afternoon, which was great since it was an urgent situation. He and his assistant arrived on time and completed the job in a professional manner. The cost was very reasonable. We were very pleased and would definitely hire him againFlorence H.
- Business Description:Chester County Septic, LLC is owned and operated by Angelo Melasecca. Angelo began self employment in the spring of 2000 as A.M. Excavating & Septic. In 2014 Chester County Septic, LLC was created to handle all of your septic needsRecent Review:Angelo and Ashley were incredibly professional and knowledgeable! Their years of experience and expertise were remarkable! and their communication was excellent!Suzanne K.
- Business Description:At JMG Builders LLC, customer and employee safety is always our upmost concern especially during this time. We follow all guidelines outlined by the CDC. Each team member wears proper hand protection, respirators not to mention all job sites have hand washing stations. At the completion of each project, all surfaces are properly sanitized with Mediclean. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently and take whatever precautions outlined by the CDC. We complete job..Recent Review:Jason and his team were great. He was extremely responsive and prompt. The detail they put in to their work is amazing. We had hardwood floors installed as part of a full renovation and although we were doing the rest of the reno ourselves, I could tell Jason knew what he was talking about and even gave us some suggestions. I would definitely hire him for any and all contracting needsJoe S.
- Business Description:Longford is a full-service, family owned and operated company specializing in Landscapes, Excavation, Paving, Hardscapes and Snow Removal. We offer top-level design and full installation and maintenance for your residential or commercial property requirements. Celebrating 25+ years serving central New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we are also fully licensed, insured and bonded. The following comprise just some of our services: * Landscaping - Design, installation, grading, seeding, lighting. * Har..Recent Review:Had an amazing experience working with this crew! Definitely recommend them to my friends and family! 👍Mary N.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated small business. We focus on their customers needs and wants and complete their projects in a professional manner with quality materials and modern equipment.Recent Review:Pete (the owner) is Terrific...Excellent.....fantastic service....would hire again and highly recommend......Greg S.
- Business Description:For more than six decades now, ServiceMark, with offices in Wilmington, DE and both King of Prussia, PA has been providing comfort without compromise. Today, our exceptional team of technicians, installers, master plumbers, sales professionals and support staff consider your satisfaction their success. We offer 24/7 emergency serviceRecent Review:Technician was here same day I called (Saturday), evaluated problem gave me price and at my request did repair work on Monday. After repair was complete, area was left neat and clean. Service Mark/Horizon does a good joRichard B.
- Business Description:We offer same day plumbing and drain cleaning service. Plumbing with a heart at Plumbline Rooter. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Call or click for your estimate todayRecent Review:They did a great job. They also did an extra work for me. I'm very satisfied.Jackie J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- New Britain
- Point Pleasant
- New Hope
- Line Lexington
septic tank services in Doylestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Lehigh Valley2040 Hillcrest Rd.
- 911 Restoration of Lehigh Valley
- A-Stat Inspection Services4 Versailles Circle
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ACE DISPOSAL/ PORTABLES1133 W. VALLEY HILL RD.
- Aiken and Sons Inc5 Zieglerville Rd
- All County and AssociatesP.O. Box 472
Saint Peters, Pennsylvania
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing882 Woodlawn Ave
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- ANDREW P DAMIANI SEPTIC & SITE32 HARDER RD
- A-Stat Inspection Services
- B. Miller Mechanical & Contracting430 Franklin St
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing410 Meco Dr Ste B
- BILLY'S SEPTIC SERVICE474 Elk Rd
Monroeville, New Jersey
- Bob Frisch Plumbing and Heating314 Surrey Ln
- Bonitz & Bonitz Construction Co146 Merrick Rd
Trenton, New Jersey
- BPG Home Inspections289 Towne Center Blvd Ste 204
- Brandywine Septic Services, Inc.1160 State Road
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- BucksMont-Environmental3417 Binny Rd
- B. Miller Mechanical & Contracting
- Chester County Septic, LLC190 Lenover Road
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- CLEMENS SEPTIC SVC673 KELLER CREAMERY RD
- ComfortSpec149 Bond Ln
- Comprehensive Home Inspections, Inc.307 Pine Run Road
- Chester County Septic, LLC
- Damiani OnSite Services2008 Adams Rd
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
- Decker Septic29 Constitution Drive
Southampton, New Jersey
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
- Delaware Valley Septics, Inc.504 Eagle Road Suite D
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dierolf Supply Company311 County Line Rd Building 30
- Drainmen Plumbing Inc35 Beech St
- Damiani OnSite Services
- independence environmental642 Byers Rd
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
- independence environmental
- J. Lorber Plumbing Supply2659 Bristol Pike # 2
- J.A.M. Utilities & Excavating LLC940 Oak Dr.
- Jay Bucks Plumbing4173 Paul St
- Jay Clark Plumbing & Heating, LLC255 Roxborough Avenue
- JJMPlumbing13 West 9th Ave
Glendora, New Jersey
- JMG ContractorsPO Box 1208
- John F. Kelius Excavating, Inc.1587 RUPERT RD
- John Gallagher & Sons8 Nice Rd.
- Josh's LandscapingPO Box 495
- J. Lorber Plumbing Supply
- Karley Builders llc114 Mill Rd
Marlton, New Jersey
- Kennedy Inspections115 Gable Rd
- Kerr General Construction688 S Gulph Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Keystone Inspection Service265 Dolores Lane
- Krew Property Maintance1344 W Campbell Rd
Green Lane, Pennsylvania
- Karley Builders llc
- M.C.R PRO LLC44 S 14th St
- Mainline General Contracting693 Painter Street
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises2437 Avon Rd
- Master Disaster LLC5831 W Thompson St
- matteoli contracting, llc324 West Freedley St
- Michael J Messick Plumbing Heating & Air462 Rte 31 Ste A
Lambertville, New Jersey
- Montco Rooter Plumbing & Drains1151 S Trooper Rd Ste D
- Moore Plumbing LLC149 Main St
- M.C.R PRO LLC
- No-Dig PipelinersPO Box 608
- No-Dig Pipeliners
- On-Site Excavating19 Buckwalter Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- On-Site Excavating
- P R ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGNS INC1211 Hollow Rd.
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
- P&G General Contracting2251 W Hunting Park Ave
- Palmerio Plumbing LLC107 Fairbrook Dr
- PATRICK RUSH PLUMBING & HEATING1265 Moyer Road
- Patterson Z L & Son LLC23 N Burden Hill Rd
Salem, New Jersey
- Picciotti Lawn & Landscaping LLCPO Box 444
- Pipeline Drain Cleaning8 W.Garrison Road
- Plumbline Rooter 271 E Main St
- Princeton South Property Management25 Colleen Cir
Trenton, New Jersey
- Puppy Dog Landscape Corporation1918 old bethlehem pike
- P R ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGNS INC
- R.D. Excavating & Septic746 North Manor Road
- Rahn Contracting LLC534 N. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service701 Black Horse Pike
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
- RCM CONSTRUCTION109 Hunter Way
- RDLconstruction llc621 andrea rd
Runnemede, New Jersey
- Reliable Home Inspection Service100 Old Kennett Rd
- Reyburn-Lightner, LLC2590 Hieter Rd
- Richard E Yard Plumbing & Heating Inc58 Pine Hill Rd
Stockton, New Jersey
- River Valley SepticPo Box
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup225 Market St
Camden, New Jersey
- Russo Corporation1220 Kings Highway
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- RYAN S STOLTZFUS EXCAVATING6893 WHITE OAK RD
- R.D. Excavating & Septic
- Service Today9349 Old Furnace Rd
- ServiceMark Heating Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr
- Sila290 Hansen Access Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Steve Dunsmore's Plumbing & HVACPO Box 121
- STEVE PRICE INC80 PATTY BOWKER RD
Vincentown, New Jersey
- STINKY'S SEPTIC TANK PUMPING462 STATE HIGHWAY 31 N Ste A
Lambertville, New Jersey
- Service Today