What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Oakland, OR
There are 15 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Oakland
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.The company did an outstanding job. They worked in a timely matter and the actual painting job was very good. The other thing I was impressed with was the clean up which was excellent. I would hire them again.
- Horizon West Remodeling, LLCWonderful experience with this company. Good communication, careful, timely, and professional work, Would use them again and would recommend to others.
- Most Wanted Painters IncThe project went very well. Crew arrived on time and worked through difficult circumstances ( smoke from forest fires - high winds - dark days). Great finish work - clean up was completed very well. Excellent work ethic; I would certainly recommend them.
- Halvorson Mason CorpWe can’t say enough about Halverson-Mason. We worked closely with Chris, and he was wonderful. From design to construction he was there making sure things went smoothly. If you want custom design, and a company that wants to make you happy, these guys are A+. Their employees were top notch also. We couldn’t be happier with our house, and the total experience
- AW PaintingAlan first did an exterior paint job on my home. His attention to detail is superb and the paint finish looks better than anything I have seen. His back rolling technique really made it look top notch and it still looks the same as the day finished now 4 years ago.
- Barbell PaintingAwesome! They were there when they said they would be, and had the job completed when they said they would. They did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. Got the exact colors we wanted, and extremely high quality!
- Jewell Industries LLCCarl and his crew were vary detail orientated. They completed ahead of schedule, and under budget! Building was painted last year and still looks great.
- Jackson ConstructionThe project is about 50% complete at this time and we can’t say enough about our wonderful experience with Jackson Construction (Dorson Jackson). This is our first experience with new construction and/or remodeling. Dorson has guided us through planning our project to meet our “vision”. HIs vast knowledge and experience has been so valuable to us and we are so happy we chose him as our general contractor. I will review further upon completion of our project. So far we are quite pleased with Dorson, as well as all of the trade subcontractors he hired. I am excited to write a more thorough review soon. You can’t go wrong with Jackson Construction
- Halvorson Mason CorpRemodels are never easy, as there are always factors you can't know until you get underway. How a builder handles those surprises is what determines the grade I give. Chris from Halvorson Mason was excellent at first understanding what we wanted, and communicating clearly throughout the entire build. If a delay was a possibility, we discussed how to proceed and agreed on process. Chris' experience was invaluable for us as remote customers, as he guided us to excellent supply partners, and saved us money on several key choices, which we appreciated. He also respected our decisions when opinions differed, and we never felt undermined in what we wanted. Chris put considerable time into understanding the regulatory requirements of our county, and creative and consultative thought into making some of our more obscure choices work (such as installing a 100+ year old window pane from our Sydney house). Perhaps most telling was in the final weeks of the build when there were the inevitable scheduling challenges and I was concerned that I might be irritating one of the key trades: Chris said that he wasn't worried whether that trades person was happy, he was concerned that I was happy. It may seem simple, but I have not always felt so clearly the priority when dealing with trades who sometimes look after each other more than the client. To the question of whether I would recommend Halvorson Mason, I already have: to my sister, from whom I would never hear the end if she wasn't satisfied
- Cravenho Construction & BuildingHe did so well on one property we hired him again. His people are wonderful and Jason is exceptional $60,000 on the apartment and $14,000 on my home
House Painters in Oakland
- Business Description:We specialize in Interior/Exterior Residential Painting. We do mostly brush and roller work. We have over 17 years experience. We can also do minor carpentry and drywall repairs. Call us today for a free estimate!!!Recent Review:She was very professional and did an excellent job. She alerted us to situations that needed attention. Beautiful work. I would hire her again!!!!Patricia L.
- Business Description:Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Interior, Painting - ExteriorRecent Review:They did a good job. The communication was good and they were very professional.Diana B.
- Business Description:Local owned company for 15+ years, owner operated, & ran daily. Emergency hours at an emergency rate also offered.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to comeRecent Review:I never received a written proposal as requested. I felt because I didn't make a decision on the spot, the sales representative demeanor changed and the interaction became unpleasant.Patsey S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:At College Works Painting of Oregon, we pride ourselves in top-notch workmanship, at a good value, with cleaner job areas and better communication with our customers. Our core values of entrepreneurial spirit, recurrent learning, and concentrate on precautions guarantee an expert paint job every time. We know how important it is to have superior service as a homeowner. We also understand how frustrating it can be to get desirable work and experience as a college student. Let College Works Pai..
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel drivewayAngela P.
- Business Description:Our unique hand painting process results in a high quality, long-lasting paint job. Our goal is to complete each project to your satisfaction. From our office staff to our painting crews, we train our team to deliver the highest level of service. Residential repaint contractor specializing in hand painting onlyRecent Review:I could not be more happy with my experience with Twin City painting! They are professional from start to finish. They have so many years of experience in this area it shows in their work and end product! The communication was great from top to bottom. I had LOTS of questions and they were all answered in great detail. The employees are clearly engaged and honest. The salesman/estimator, Seth, was fantastic and then the project manager, Ian, was just a pleasure to work with. Very detail oriented and always goes the extra mile. The painters were efficient, friendly and did a fantastic job. They kept a very clean job site. I can't find an area of the house I'm not pleased with. They paint the house by hand and have an amazing 7 year warranty! Painting by hand is more expensive than painting with sprayers, but the qualify, customer service and long warranty make it more than worth it! I will use this company in the future and recommend to all of my family/friendsMolly M.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodeling, windows, and floors! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did the job well. They did what I wanted. They did it in a timely manner.Dylan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Cottage Grove
- Myrtle Creek
- Camas Valley
- Winchester Bay
- Pleasant Hill
- North Bend
exterior painters in Oakland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACD Painting2119 SW 29th St
- Advanced Automotive1800 West 2nd
The Dalles, Oregon
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- American Dream Painting LLC300 pleasant ave
- American Maintenance Company8787 Old Fort Rd
Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Around the House Home Maintenance2020 NW Delridge Ave
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ACD Painting
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION370 W 37TH AVE
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- College Works Painting388 State St. #420
- Columbia Basin General ConstructionPO Box 662
- Corbin Painting LLCP.O box 528
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Casa Bella Interiors
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hendrix Painting235 Char St
- Herndon Remodeling30825 SW Otto Ln
- Hicks Drywall & PaintPO Box 2214
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Safe Renovations2673 NE Sunrise Ln
- Husband For Hire441 Bullock Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Oregon's Premium Remodel LLC1900 SE Main St
- Oregon's Premium Remodel LLC
- Precision Painting Inc.2220 White Ave.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Precision Painting Inc.
- R C EXTERIORSPO BOX 1003
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Rhino Ceramic Coatings of Oregon2394 NE Stephens St. (Hwy 99)
- Rocket Construction, LLC.2610 NW Robinia Ln.
- Roli Fabrication 45699 SW Maple Ln
- Rons Paint and Supply5071-P HWY 101 N.
- RP Builders ConstructionP.O. Box 1574
- Ruiz & Sons Painting llc16391 Sunshine Cove Ln
- R C EXTERIORS
- System Pavers17505 Pilkington Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- System Pavers
- TDX Construction llcP.O. BOX 974
- Tibbatts construction po box 745
- TMW Cloud: Call Center Services1552 SE Starmer St.
- Todd A Holliday construction1020 ne Allen ave
- TRUSS T BUILTPO Box 500
- Twin City Painting IncP.O. Box 1745
- TDX Construction llc
- Voss Construction307 Melrose Rd
- Voss Construction