Patchwork's Patching Specialist

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2011

12331 Elmwood St

Garden Grove, CA 92840

With Over 250 A Rated Reviews And Multi Year Super Service Awards, Patchwork's Is An Owner Operated Company Specializing In Stucco Repair, Interior Lath & Plaster Repair And Drywall Repair. Offering Clean Quality Work, Coupled With Great Customer Service At A Fair Price. Please See Examples Of My Work In The Media Section And Visit Our Website At: WWW. PATCHWORKSPLASTERING.COM...

01/29/2022

Aimee M.

If you’re looking for a masterful plasterer who will complete the job quickly, efficiently, cleanly, and professionally for an amazing price, look no further!! We hired Aston to plaster a button board wall that was revealed after we removed a faux fireplace. We wanted the work to be done to seamlessly blend and match the texture of the surrounding 75 year old plaster wall. From beginning to end, Aston was extremely responsive to all of our questions, took great care to protect all things surrounding the work area, and left the work area pristine!! He was very exact and clear about what work would be done, the time it would take, and the cost of the work (which is very competitive and far below the value of the work he provides!). He proactively communicated with us every step of the way and did such an amazing job, we asked him back to repair our sagging, water damaged ceiling above the bath tub and remove old heater vents and patch the holes left in the external wall. Again, from beginning to end we knew exactly what to expect and could not be happier with the work that Aston has done!! I cannot rave about him enough! It can be nerve wracking to cold call a professional to do repairs in your home - you really want someone that will be professional, do a great job, and not take advantage of you. It has been a true pleasure to work with Aston in our home repairs and would gladly call him back time and time again for any patchwork projects we may have in the future. With Aston, you’re in great hands!!

Description of Work
Plaster Button Board, Repair Ceiling, Patch and Stucco Exterior Wall

Category drywall,plastering,stucco

Thank you again for your business [Member Name Removed] and for your kind words !!! It was my pleasure to work for you and I wish you and your family all the best as you settle into your new home. If I can be of service in the future please don’t hesitate to call or drop me a line. Sincerely Aston Patchwork’s Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

08/13/2020

Tina W.

Aston was very professional. He practiced social distancing in our home, and did the plastering work very effectively. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Plastering

Category drywall,plastering

Dear Member thank you for your business ! And for taking the time to write this very positive review, I really appreciate both especially during this very difficult time we’re all going through. Being able to work in a socially distanced manner was the only way to ensure your families safety and my own so thank you for allowing me to work with minimal masked, distanced contact with you ! And no contact with your family. It was a pleasure to work for you and if I can be of service in the future please don’t hesitate to call or drop me a line. Sincerely Aston. C. Hill Patchwork’s Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

10/16/2018

PAMELA E.

I needed stucco repair on my mother's home after a new clean out was installed. The location of the repair was a bit awkward due to the air conditioner unit being located directly in front of the opening. Aston was kind & very patient in taking the time to explain the repair and curing process to my elderly mother when he gave us our quote. He did an amazing job and it blends beautifully with the existing texture. The man is truly an artist and we are extremely happy with his work.

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category stucco

Dear member, Thanks for your business and kind words ! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and your mum and if i can be of service in the future please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely Aston. C. Hill Patchwork's Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

07/18/2018

Michael H.

Aston did an amazing job for us. I did not bother to get any additional bids after I met him. He has impeccable online reviews and I could tell that he truly cares about the details. We had remodeled the backyard including removing a patio cover, re-building a grill island, and adding a pool/spa and deck. We needed stucco in the previous grill and patio cover areas and also needed all the weep screed replaced. Aston was meticulous with the entire process. All areas not being worked on were covered and protected. I could not be more pleased with the quality of his work. I would recommend him with absolutely no reservations.

Description of Work
Stucco patching, weep screed replacement

Category stucco

Dear member , Thank you for taking the time to write this very positive review and for your business ! I really appreciate both. Sincerely Aston.C.Hill ( Patchwork's Owner Operator ) Lic. # 737480

07/12/2018

cynthia C.

Aston was very flexible and accommodating. He patched several holes and the results are perfect! Wouldn't trust anyone else.

Description of Work
We had holes in our walls bc of plumbing problems.

Category drywall,plastering,stucco

Dear member, Thanks for your business and for taking the time to post this positive review, both are very much appreciated. Sincerely Aston. C.Hill ( Patchwork's Owner Operator )

07/04/2018

Jacqueline G.

Aston's work is of the highest quality. He was prompt to answer my call, I was able to text pictures of the repair work I needed done and we came to agreement quickly. We set a date, he came early in the morning, let himself into the backyard and started working. By the time I arrived he was busy at work and was doing a very thorough and complete job. I thought his bid was a little high, but after I saw the quality of his work and thoughtfulness of the customer about cleanup, I am glad I chose him for my stucco work. Very professional plus I loved the english accent.

Description of Work
Stucco under bath window

Category stucco

Thanks For Your Business And If I Can Be Of Service In The Future Please Don't Hesitate To Call. Sincerely Aston . C . Hill Patchwork'[Member Information Removed] Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

03/21/2018

Linda C.

Aston arrived on time and began working immediately. He worked all day and answered all our questions. All areas were covered, taped, and left clean after work was completed.

Description of Work
Water damage on our bathroom walls. Also a hole under kitchen sink left by plumbers. Aston gave us an estimate and performed the work in a professional manner. He left the work areas clean and tidy. We would rehire Aston for future plastering work.

Category plastering

Dear Member, Thank you for your business and kind words, I look forward to serving your Plaster , Stucco And Drywall Repair Needs In The Future. Sincerely Aston.C.Hill Patchwork's Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

12/13/2017

Alice D.

Aston was very accommodating to our difficult and busy holiday schedule. He was extremely careful to mask off the work area even though it was outside. He did a great job and was detailed in his estimate of exactly what he would do, how he would do the job and how it would be when finished (ready for paint). I am already planning to have him come back and do more work.

Description of Work
Patched many holes in the stucco

Category stucco

Dear Member, Thank you for your business and I look forward to working for you again in the not to distant future. Sincerely Aston.C.Hill (Patchwork's Owner Operator) Lic. # 737480

11/17/2017

Paul G.

Aston responded promptly to my inquiry, showed up as scheduled to view the project, and had an estimate to me almost immediately. He and Rudy showed up on time, did a meticulous job prepping the area, draping, taping, and covering as necessary. I was impressed with the care they took to avoid damage to the historic finishes, and they asked about anything they were unsure of. The repairs and resurfacing were of the highest quality. We had a miscommunication about the scope of work, and it was resolved quickly, amiably, and to my complete satisfaction. I am happy to give Patchworks my most favorable recommendation, and would definitely hire Aston again for any plasterwork needs.

Description of Work
The plaster in my 1903 Victorian house needed repair; a hundred and fifteen years of occupancy had left their marks.

Category plastering

Dear member, Thank you so much for your business and kind words, It was my pleasure to meet and work for you and if i can be of service for your plaster needs in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely Aston.C.Hill Patchwork's Owner Operator Lic. # 737480

03/22/2017

James T.

Aston is a real professional. He was able to identify our stucco issue and repair it quickly. Great service and work!

Description of Work
Install weep screed and water proofing installed on a portion of a stucco wall.

Category stucco

Dear member, Thank you for your business and kind words are both greatly appreciated.!!! I look forward to serving your Stucco, Plaster & Drywall Needs In The Future. Sincerely Aston.C.Hill (Patchwork's Owner Operator)

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Building In Harmony

Specializing in stucco services, finishes, and repairs, along with a wide range of energy -efficient construction solutions and project management! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

J-Lath & Plastering

Specializing in stucco! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

State Of California
    CSLB
    06/30/2023

Stucco Repairs. Interior Plastering. Lath & Plaster Repairs Of Vintage Plaster Homes. Drywall Repairs. After Plumbing Repipe Repairs. After Electrical Rewire Repairs.Stucco Repairs Around New Electrical Panels, Smooth Plaster Refinish Over Hard Acoustic Ceilings. Stucco Of Garden Block Walls. General Interior & Exterior Remodel Patching. Please Email Pictures Of Your Projects With Your Inquirery To Me @ aston.patchworks@yahoo.com And I will Get Back To You A.S.A.P

Painting.