Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Happy Valley, OR
There are 70 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Happy Valley
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.They did an excellent job! The shop is 30 years old and it looks brand new when it's done. Dealing with the representative was very pleasant.
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- David Green Construction LLCDavid and his team did an outstanding job in completing our indoor pool addition project. Although the schedule was impacted by covid issues, David persevered and we ended up with a beautiful pool house that exceeds our expectations. He is experienced in all aspects of home construction, including design and planning, and we ended changing our addition plans based on his experienced inputs. David is a clear communicator and open to listening to our change requests, clearly stating the pros and cons but always following through with the homeowners expectations. He is focused on quality and not in taking shortcuts and it is clear that he and his team take pride in their work. We would not hesitate to recommend him and his team for any homebuilding project, including a complex one like an indoor pool
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Excellent service from start to finish. Amadou, the owner, gave us a bid for roofing and siding work that was hard to accurately estimate because the extent of the water damage could not be seen until the siding was removed. Amadou was very upfront about revising the bid once the extent of the damage could be determined. We thought the initial estimate was very fair and the additional cost was also very reasonable. The side garage door replacement work was also reasonably priced and the work was great. Amadou’s communication throughout the project was excellent and his workers were very friendly and professional. Lo’s does great work at affordable prices and are honest and dependable. We will definitely hire them again
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Working with Amadou and Marlon was so smooth and easy. They were both very professional and easy to work with and I enjoyed meeting them and feel very fortunate that I found them! Lo's helped me convert what used to be a garage/carport in to a walled-in workshop. They turned the job around super quickly and did excellent work, they were able to work with me even though I had a small budget, and they even came back to fix a punchlist thing which I really appreciated. I would 100% recommend them and hire them again
- Turn Key Construction LLCJT built Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) for us back in 2018-2019. The job scope is super extensive: getting plan, permits, foundation, framing, windows/doors drywall, painting, flooring, kitchen, bathroom, heating, plumbing etc. The list went on. JT was very professional. He delivered amazing communication and kept us updated regarding the status of the projects with honesty and integrity. The price is very reasonable especially after we see the craftsmanship/quality he delivered. We rent our ADU as airbnb. We constantly get compliments from guests how beautiful it is. I strongly recommend JT to anyone who is looking for general contractor
- Superior Building Concepts LLCThis was the second project we hired Stan to complete for us. He is very meticulous and takes a lot of pride in his work. We are so happy to have chosen his company and will be recommending him to all of our friends and family. Adam A 10/21/2020
- Gibson RoofingIt was amazing. No hitches, great quality of product and workmanship and going the additional mile for complete satisfaction! Great job!
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWhen we bought our house in SE Division area back in 2001 we knew we loved the view and thought the neighborhood would improve. Fast forward 20 years and we reached a point in life where we could afford to turn our place into what we always knew it could be. Hamish Murray was extremely flexible when it came to the bidding process and the various hoops we had to jump through to for the bank to finance our construction loan (check out Clackamas County Bank.) With Hamish Murray the price they quoted you is the price you’re going to pay. While we made them suffer through countless change orders as we added mid-project upgrades, never did I hear that something was going to cost more than was originally quoted. I grew up working on wooden boats and old houses on the east coast, so often when I look at modern construction it doesn’t feel like it has the same craftsman attention to detail as you’d see in early 20th century work. That’s not the case with Hamish Murray. The subs they used cared deeply about their craft and you can tell in every corner. If something looked at all sloppy, it was redone without question or cost to me. Concrete was re-poured, cabinets were repainted - the level of quality assurance was what you’d expect out of a builder making their own home. Every morning as I have my coffee I feel like I’m on vacation in a fancy boutique hotel, but its my kitchen! Every night as tuck in the kids and lock up, I feel like I’m already in a dream. Hamish Murray made it happen, and we’re deeply thankful
House Builders in Happy Valley
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
- Business Description:Ziebart Construction is a boutique remodeling firm specializing in beautiful design + remodel home improvement services at a mid-range price point. The family-owned company is committed to helping homeowners love their home by delivering an enjoyable remodeling experience. From the initial design to the installation process and into the warranty phase, we're here to help you design, build, and remodel your space. Our Portland and Salem remodeling teams adhere to our shared core values and wil..Recent Review:Ziebart Construction did a good job on my project including a full kitchen remodel, new & level flooring, and popcorn ceiling removal. Even with the difficulties of doing this during the pandemic, the process was fast, organized, and everything looks amazing. Rick and Matt were both helpful and very good at responding in a timely mannerStephanie M.
- Business Description:For over 42 years, David Green Construction has provided the Portland Oregon metro area and surrounding counties with high quality home remodeling and home construction services. We have constructed over 300 homes in Washington County alone and have extensive experience in commercial development, construction and home remodeling. We guarantee fair pricing on all home remodeling and construction services. Whether you’ve been thinking of finishing your kitchen, adding an extra room or complete..Recent Review:David Green Construction have been a great contractor to work with. This is our first home construction . We knew we were in good hands from day one. Any questions or concerns that we had were answered or resolved within 24-48 hours and if they weren't able to be answered or resolved during that time frame they ensured we knew they were working on the answer. They were all very good at their work and successfully guided us through all different aspects of home building. Absolutely first class site workmanship.The home quality is great. Very were happy with the process from start to finish with David Green Construction and highly recommend themVitaliy K.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:It was great. He did everything I asked him to do. Everything I needed to touch-up on he was right there to do it. He was very professional. He answered to all the questions I had. He gave me several suggestions I hadn't thought ofPam J.
- Business Description:Since 1993, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for your home, business, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Can't say enough great things about Jeff and his crew! They made the inconvenience of a remodeling project extremely easy and quick. Elite crew left my house clean and livable. They are trustworthy and top notch. I would definitely recommend them for your home remodeling projects as well as landscaping. Thanks again for a job well done! We love our deck and backyard sanctuaryBarbara L.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representativeRecent Review:Best contractor experience in my 40 years here on the central Oregon coast. Timely communication. Talented and hard working crew. Incredible depth of construction expertise. Consistent follow-up and attendance. A true customer-centered approach by JBLC's owner. For these reasons and more, JBLC is now my go-to contractor for all my numerous future projects.Cheryl C.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland..Recent Review:It was a great experience! Westland Homes was on time and extremely pleasant to work with. Would definitely hire again. My bathroom Remodel looks better than I expected. Thanks again Westland Homes!Jon Jarvill J.
- Business Description:Our highly trained & experienced company can handle any job from replacing doors & windows to renovating your entire home. Want to build a new house, we can design & build your dream home for you. We service the Portland Metro area, Central Oregon, & Oregon CoastRecent Review:They did an excellent job, we were very satisfied with the construction and the whole process. Price was competitive, every change order was explained well and we get the chance to know what the changes were and why it is needed. Highly recommend them to anyone. It is very challenging to build a house along the coast, he did it very well and he was able to build a costumed home with the challenges on the terrain, geo-technical requirement on the lotScott H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business building custom homes in the Greater Portland and Willamette Valley areas since 1992. We also offer a wide selection of custom cabinets, and installation with a showroom in Tigard, OR. Please contact Jim and Sandy Bever at 503-829-6906 or email:Jim@jimbeverconstruction.com for more informationRecent Review:The building of our home went well. Pre-building was the most challenging part, and that’s where this company stands out. We had land under contract in Silverton and nothing was happening. Of course the various entities who needed to sign off on a building permit and loan were all weighing in, and the work needed was slowly happening. But I had never imagined that just getting started would take so long, and it was sort of infuriating at times. Jim reassured us and focused on what we could control. Jim met with us periodically as we went over modifications to the house plan we’d found to make it semi-custom. We continued to discuss costs and ways to decrease costs and/or improve the end result. Since we were living with extended family 35 minutes away, going to Silverton was out of our way, as was Mulino. Jim always came to us to talk, which made the project feel more like a collaborative effort instead of a mere business arrangement. Jim wisely recommended that we spend time on our land even if "nothing" was happening. He suggested camping there, going sledding when snow fell, and pointed out the many features our site afforded us. I figured nothing was ever going to work out since progress was at a glacial pace. But we did slowly try his suggestions, and it helped us get through the waiting phase. Besides caring about our overall experience, I also appreciated that Jim advised us on all of our decisions, but he left it up to us instead of making it about him. We know he didn’t always love what we chose, but he did find a way to be positive about it and support us. We certainly ran into obstacles, and Jim found solutions. He went to bat for us on some big and small issues with the county, the bids from subs, the availability of materials, etc. This could have put us on an emotional roller coaster, but he didn’t pass the anxiety and concern onto us unless he had to. That buffer decreased the stress of home-building significantly. I was a little surprised at first that he tended to be late to meetings. But like anyone attending closely to the details and caring about people, he had good reason to be late as he had other projects going. We learned to adjust for the Jim time zone, and we were never disappointed. When he was with us, we had his full attention. The one item on our wishlist that we never fully got ahold of was a timeline showing us when to expect certain decisions. Most of the time, this wasn’t a problem, and it got better as the process went forward. I think we figured out that with some plans you can’t spell out a timeline; you just have to roll with it. We love our new home, and we are working with Jim still as we finish the upstairs and basement. We plan to build a barn with him as well. This company doesn’t need a slogan (or even this review—word of mouth keeps them plenty busy), but I made one up: “Build your dream home with us and live happily Bever after.” (Thank goodness they don’t need marketing help!Elissa H.
- Business Description:LX Design approaches design in an elegant, cost effective and practical way, assisted by many years of hands-on building experience in the field of residential construction.Recent Review:It was very good. He was a design firm. He was very good. I was happy on what he gave me. I was on budget. He understood that. He could done more better to gave me more details. He gave me what I needed.Kelly D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Happy Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- Abraham Tile7822A SW Chestnut St
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- ADU Building Co., LLC1973 SE Duncan Drive
- Advanced Construction & Design5305 RIVER RD N
- Advanced Glass Technologies639 Shenandoah Dr
- ADVANCED M & D INTERIORS8420 SW 24TH AVE
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Advantage Services Construction Inc.5525 NW Skyline Blvd.
- Adventures In Wood, Ltd.9511 NW 14th Ave
- Affordable Quality Gutters485 Prospect Rd
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- Affordable Stick Built Homes29373 Washington Way
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Phase ConstructionPO Box 1195
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- All Roofing Eagle Construction8200 SE 162nd Ave
- All Weather Construction & Roofing Inc301 Long Ave
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- ALLSTAR ELECTRIC INC1221 SE CHAPMAN AVE
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- APEX HOME INSPECTIONS, INC.8305 SE Monterey Ave. Ste. 215
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Apple Roofing LLC1659 Altoona-Pillar Rock Rd
- ARBE HOMESPO Box 284
- Architractor7400 SE Milwaukie Ave
- ARH Custom Homes LLC15433 SW Division St
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Aware Construction Inc11775 SW Crater Loop
- AZ Homes Inc.7106 NE 137th Ave.
- A.C.S. Northwest
- B K Marek Construction IncPO Box 7157
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bachelor General Contractor3334 NE 45th Ave
- Baker Masonry Llc18750 S Schuebel Ln
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- BC Custom Construction Inc.410 High Street
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bender Industrial Group IncPO Box 1055
- Berger Construction LLC3574 Lawrence St SE
- BEST CABINET & GRANITE SUPL595 N COLUMBIA BLVD
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Birdsmouth Construction LLC1633 SE 55th
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Rhino Construction3106 NE 65th Ave. #A
- BLAND CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 1010 Canby
- BLAREN CONSTRUCTION10995 SW TUNICA ST
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Bocci DEsign2400 SW Turner Rd
West Linn, Oregon
- Bockman & Son Inc7715 N Williams Ave
- Borders Construction, LLCP.O. Box 3098
Oregon City, Oregon
- Both Sides Construction1320 NE 160th Ave
- Boxwell Design Build10940 SW Barnes Road 155
- Bradley Vandehey Construction Inc.39655 NW Wilkesbro Rd
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Brett Schulz Architect2222 NE Oregon St Ste 203
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewer Brothers Construction IncPO Box 425
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridge City Builders8933 SW Lancelot Ln
- Bridgeport Restoration LLC1819 SW 5th AVE STE 280
- Broadway Construction LLC10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave.#415 I
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Brush Prairie Concrete Inc17510 NE 192nd Ave
Brush Prairie, Washington
- BRYANT BUILDERS18320 SW DELORIS LN
- Bspoke Homes, LLC1072 NW 8th Way
- Build by CMSP.O. Box 101
- Byrd Construction Company2514 NE 87th Ave
- Bühner Construction LLC14968 EMERSON CT
Oregon City, Oregon
- B K Marek Construction Inc
- C & N Development Co5431 Windsor Terr
West Linn, Oregon
- Callmark Construction, Inc.10543 SW 80th Ave
- Cascade Homebuilders1276 SE Glacier Lane
- Cascade Pole Buildings4660 NE Belknap Ct #101
- CDC Construction LLCPO Box 86768
- Cecil Smith Construction305 NE Palmblad Dr
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- Centerline Construction220 NW Baker Creek Rd
- Central Bethany Development15285 NW Central Dr Ste 200
- Choruby Construction LLC12520 SW 68th Ave. Suite A
- Classic Construction and Remodeling Inc.932 NE Siskiyou St
- CLEARWATER CONSTRUCTION, INC.PO BOX 1732
Battle Ground, Washington
- CMT Surveying & ConsultingPO Box 3251
- Coen Construction LLCP.O. Box 6093
- Colonial RestorationsPO Box 868
- C & N Development Co