IN YOUR HOME

Washington: Contractors
07/05/2023

16869 SW 65th Ave #332

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Modern Bathroom Remodel

Modern Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling201997212
This complete bathroom overhaul resulted in a master bath with ample space, lots of bright, natural light, and a modern, luxurious ambiance. We removed a wall previously separating the shower and toilet to open up the floor plan, removed the dated fiberglass shower and built a new one from scratch with gorgeous tile and custom shower doors. Two custom, rift white oak vanities with quartz countertops and undermount sinks created practical storage solutions with style and heated tile floors, a new free-standing bath tub, and fresh tile on the fireplace feature really make this space special.

In Your Home was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating more beautiful, safer home environments that support people of all abilities. Our clients come from all walks of life and turn to us for our creative ideas and superior service quality. We specialize in: Universal design, Aging-in-place, Homes for multi-generational families, Accessibility enhancement, Small home repairs. Most work done by our own employees, we use license sub-contractors for electrical and plumbing work when needed. Award winning service and value. License OR CCB# 157737; WA YOUR*933KQ....

handyman (336)plumbers (79)door installation (73)home remodeling (63)electrician (62)drywall (58)woodworking (46)tile installation (46)interior painting (45)flooring (45)lighting (38)general contractors (29)

09/14/2021

Great all around! Friendly, communicative,professional affordable and punctual. This company was the only company to respond to my inquiry. They got right back to me and were eager to do the work. I definitely recommend In Your Home.

Description of Work
Porch posts replaced

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

We appreciate your business! Thank you.

09/07/2021

The work was professionally done. Everyone I worked with at In Your Home was friendly, courteous and respectful. I have used In Your Home for repairs once before and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacing/repairing siding. Replacing a retaining wall.

Category handyman service,siding

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

We appreciate your business!

04/17/2021

The entire experience was wonderful ... smooth, professional, no glitches, everything explained and all questions answered before anything was done. Kristen instilled a lot of confidence with her expertise and people skills, and went out of her way to arrange for the floor guy to meet separately with me to discuss what would be done, how it would be done, and explain/explore various options -- a step no other contractor even addressed, let alone handled. We agreed on s time and materials approach, which would work best for me (another positive), and the fellow who did all the work -- Max -- was OUTSTANDING. He was literally a jack of all trades, did a couple of extra small things because they fit in his schedule, and provided me with some interesting information about other areas of my house -- not to sell me something or solicit work, but because they were important and he wanted me to be aware. I would hire Max for all my construction work if he ran a separate business (but I am sure you are an asset to In Your Home, so don't let that go to your head, Max). The experience was decidedly a good one. Thanks

Description of Work
Remodeling of den/family room

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

We appreciate your review and expressed confidence in our team. And we are thrilled to be talking with you about the next project. Cheers!

02/18/2021

This is my first time using the services of In Your Home. I selected them based on Angie's List reviews which were many and overwhelmingly positive ! Lee came to my home wearing a mask ( Covid precaution) and viewed the cracks. He was concerned that we made sure that moisture was not involved. So he went into the attic and took some pictures showing discoloration and moisture around the skylight . I had no idea ! My memory gets a bit blurred here because I was so surprised and concerned about what was now a bigger problem than two cracks ! We discussed options and he did tell me that a professional roofer would be an excellent choice , so that is what I am doing right now . I am impressed that he recommended another industry . He wanted what was best for the customer in the situation we found ourselves ! I have since received outreach from Lee's supervisor/manager and feel quite supported . I will have In Your Home, back here for the bathroom cracks , after the roof is fixed !! Sheila

Description of Work
Cracks in bathroom wall where drywall of skylight meets the drywall of the bathroom.

Category appliance repair,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Our business is all about establishing a long term relationship with our clients. Whether you need a major remodel or just some help with the ninner nanners of home maintenance we want to be the team that you call. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate the business.

02/10/2021

Communication could have been better as they didn't finish the job. Once into the job they let me know it would take more time. It ended up taking two days. A flat rate would have been a better option.

Description of Work
Handyman work.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

We appreciate your business and understand the challenge with assembling a metal shed kit. Had we the benefit of manufactures' estimated assembly time (two man days), we would have helped you plan for that staffing requirement. With kits like yours and the individual count of pieces that require assembly, the ability to project how long it will take to construct is an exercise in guestimating... A flat rate bid would have likely ended up costing you much more. We wish you well and appreciate the positive review.

01/30/2021

The project went very well! The final product is absolutely gorgeous! Our lead contractor was so kind, talented, and professional. The team listened to our desires, helped thoughtfully design our remodel with our budget in mind, and followed through with our many requests and questions. They were super flexible with our living in the house throughout the project, and were helpful and courteous in many ways. In Your Home is a great way to go! We could not have done this kind of a remodel without them. We highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Floors, paint, kitchen island, new shower, baseboards, trim, new kitchen cabinets, etc.

Category bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

We appreciate the glowing review and are very proud of our teams results. We also appreciate the effort you expended to personally thank staff members. We look forward to working with you again should the need arise. Cheers.

01/25/2021

Very well. Prompt, professional and quality work, will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Installed wooden closet poles, replace back porch light, remove builtin microwave and replace with range hood.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate it immensely!

01/16/2021

Lee is an excellent handyman, gave a lot of information and finished on time.

Description of Work
odd jobs around the house

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

We appreciate your business! Thank you.

12/03/2020

Skyler was amazing to work with. He is very responsive and was always available to answer our questions. The whole process was painless and the ramp looks great!

Description of Work
Construction of a wheelchair ramp for our front door

Category concrete repair,remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Skyler is wonderful to work with and very dedicated to helping clients achieve their intended result. Thank you for your business and we appreciate the great review. Cheers

11/20/2020

From the first contact with Skyler to the moment when the project was completed, it was a fabulous experience. Everyone was professional and courteous. Communication was outstanding. The project was a small one but it was treated just as carefully and respectfully as a big, expensive job. I was very impressed with Skyler, the small projects sales rep. He communicates thoroughly and is very helpful when putting the project together and getting all the people involved. I already have another project I’d like them to complete and I’m confident it will go as well as the first.

Description of Work
I had a section of the barge board on my roof that had rotted and needed to be replaced.

Category appliance repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for IN YOUR HOME - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39037215

Wonderful news and thanks for sharing. We are lucky to have Skyler on the team and so many other talented and dedicated staff. We so appreciate your repeat business. Thank you!

Remodeling kitchen and bath, fixture, cabinet, flooring, additions, basement and garage conversions, window, door, ramps, drywall, painting, paneling, wall hardening, carpentry, decks, fences, outbuildings & handyman.

Home health care, lawn maintenance & housekeeping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard