IN YOUR HOME

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

In Your Home was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating more beautiful, safer home environments that support people of all abilities. Our clients come from all walks of life and turn to us for our creative ideas and superior service quality. We specialize in: Universal design, Aging-in-place,

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Modern Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

201997212
This complete bathroom overhaul resulted in a master bath with ample space, lots of bright, natural light, and a modern, luxurious ambiance. We removed a wall previously separating the shower and toilet to open up the floor plan, removed the dated fiberglass shower and built a new one from scratch with gorgeous tile and custom shower doors. Two custom, rift white oak vanities with quartz countertops and undermount sinks created practical storage solutions with style and heated tile floors, a new free-standing bath tub, and fresh tile on the fireplace feature really make this space special.
View project

handyman (338)plumbers (81)door installation (75)home remodeling (64)electrician (64)drywall (61)interior painting (47)woodworking (47)flooring (47)tile installation (47)lighting (40)general contractors (29)

07/21/2022

Jonathan S.

It went very well. We are very happy with the results. Robert did a great job and takes pride in his work. He was very professional. He gave us some good advice on other projects to be done.

Description of Work
New lighting in kitchen and bathrooms.

Category drywall, electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

06/24/2022

Marlou J.

IYH remolded our entire master bathroom to make it more accessible/ADA compliant for our 13 yo son who has Cerebral Palsy and is wheelchair bound. They also installed flooring in our bedroom and closet. Installed a beautiful wider frame door and cement ramp to entry way. We could not be happier with the end result. John, Kristen, Skyler, Max, Lee, and the rest of the IYH team went above and beyond our expectations. Their craftsmanship and attention to detail is amazing. We would HIGHLY recommend IYH for anyone that is planning to remodel. We will definitely be working with them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, flooring, widen entry way, cement ramp

Category concrete repair, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

Review for IN YOUR HOME - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39777132

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are proud of our team and their focus on delivering as promised. We look forward to following up with you in a few months and next year to ensure all is wearing well. Cheers, Brian and Team

06/15/2022

Julie A.

In Your Home has been helping our family with home repair for over twenty years. They have updated our home to prepare for sale, remodeled for accessibility, made major water damage repairs, and countless house calls for smaller repair emergencies. They are always our first call for every home repair. They are quick to respond, and always kind. It is a pleasure to have them in our home.

Description of Work
Every thing from home remodeling to emergency repairs

Category appliance repair, bathtub refinishing, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, foundation repair, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. We so value your business and the ongoing relationship with your family. Cheers! Brian and Team

09/14/2021

Sarah J.

Great all around! Friendly, communicative,professional affordable and punctual. This company was the only company to respond to my inquiry. They got right back to me and were eager to do the work. I definitely recommend In Your Home.

Description of Work
Porch posts replaced

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

We appreciate your business! Thank you.

09/07/2021

Lorna N.

The work was professionally done. Everyone I worked with at In Your Home was friendly, courteous and respectful. I have used In Your Home for repairs once before and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacing/repairing siding. Replacing a retaining wall.

Category handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

We appreciate your business!

04/17/2021

Scott H.

The entire experience was wonderful ... smooth, professional, no glitches, everything explained and all questions answered before anything was done. Kristen instilled a lot of confidence with her expertise and people skills, and went out of her way to arrange for the floor guy to meet separately with me to discuss what would be done, how it would be done, and explain/explore various options -- a step no other contractor even addressed, let alone handled. We agreed on s time and materials approach, which would work best for me (another positive), and the fellow who did all the work -- Max -- was OUTSTANDING. He was literally a jack of all trades, did a couple of extra small things because they fit in his schedule, and provided me with some interesting information about other areas of my house -- not to sell me something or solicit work, but because they were important and he wanted me to be aware. I would hire Max for all my construction work if he ran a separate business (but I am sure you are an asset to In Your Home, so don't let that go to your head, Max). The experience was decidedly a good one. Thanks

Description of Work
Remodeling of den/family room

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

We appreciate your review and expressed confidence in our team. And we are thrilled to be talking with you about the next project. Cheers!

02/18/2021

Mary Sheila C.

This is my first time using the services of In Your Home. I selected them based on Angie's List reviews which were many and overwhelmingly positive ! Lee came to my home wearing a mask ( Covid precaution) and viewed the cracks. He was concerned that we made sure that moisture was not involved. So he went into the attic and took some pictures showing discoloration and moisture around the skylight . I had no idea ! My memory gets a bit blurred here because I was so surprised and concerned about what was now a bigger problem than two cracks ! We discussed options and he did tell me that a professional roofer would be an excellent choice , so that is what I am doing right now . I am impressed that he recommended another industry . He wanted what was best for the customer in the situation we found ourselves ! I have since received outreach from Lee's supervisor/manager and feel quite supported . I will have In Your Home, back here for the bathroom cracks , after the roof is fixed !! Sheila

Description of Work
Cracks in bathroom wall where drywall of skylight meets the drywall of the bathroom.

Category appliance repair, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Our business is all about establishing a long term relationship with our clients. Whether you need a major remodel or just some help with the ninner nanners of home maintenance we want to be the team that you call. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate the business.

02/10/2021

Nate C.

Communication could have been better as they didn't finish the job. Once into the job they let me know it would take more time. It ended up taking two days. A flat rate would have been a better option.

Description of Work
Handyman work.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

We appreciate your business and understand the challenge with assembling a metal shed kit. Had we the benefit of manufactures' estimated assembly time (two man days), we would have helped you plan for that staffing requirement. With kits like yours and the individual count of pieces that require assembly, the ability to project how long it will take to construct is an exercise in guestimating... A flat rate bid would have likely ended up costing you much more. We wish you well and appreciate the positive review.

01/30/2021

Royce A.

The project went very well! The final product is absolutely gorgeous! Our lead contractor was so kind, talented, and professional. The team listened to our desires, helped thoughtfully design our remodel with our budget in mind, and followed through with our many requests and questions. They were super flexible with our living in the house throughout the project, and were helpful and courteous in many ways. In Your Home is a great way to go! We could not have done this kind of a remodel without them. We highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Floors, paint, kitchen island, new shower, baseboards, trim, new kitchen cabinets, etc.

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

We appreciate the glowing review and are very proud of our teams results. We also appreciate the effort you expended to personally thank staff members. We look forward to working with you again should the need arise. Cheers.

01/25/2021

Margaret T.

Very well. Prompt, professional and quality work, will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Installed wooden closet poles, replace back porch light, remove builtin microwave and replace with range hood.

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate it immensely!

01/16/2021

Jameel K.

Lee is an excellent handyman, gave a lot of information and finished on time.

Description of Work
odd jobs around the house

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

We appreciate your business! Thank you.

12/03/2020

Cliff T.

Skyler was amazing to work with. He is very responsive and was always available to answer our questions. The whole process was painless and the ramp looks great!

Description of Work
Construction of a wheelchair ramp for our front door

Category concrete repair, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Skyler is wonderful to work with and very dedicated to helping clients achieve their intended result. Thank you for your business and we appreciate the great review. Cheers

11/20/2020

Karen M.

From the first contact with Skyler to the moment when the project was completed, it was a fabulous experience. Everyone was professional and courteous. Communication was outstanding. The project was a small one but it was treated just as carefully and respectfully as a big, expensive job. I was very impressed with Skyler, the small projects sales rep. He communicates thoroughly and is very helpful when putting the project together and getting all the people involved. I already have another project I’d like them to complete and I’m confident it will go as well as the first.

Description of Work
I had a section of the barge board on my roof that had rotted and needed to be replaced.

Category appliance repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for IN YOUR HOME - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39037215

Wonderful news and thanks for sharing. We are lucky to have Skyler on the team and so many other talented and dedicated staff. We so appreciate your repeat business. Thank you!

11/18/2020

Collin C.

Everything went well. The finished product is excellent. The work was done efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
Replacement of side yard gate

Category appliance repair, fencing

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

We appreciate your business and so thankful for the review. Warm regards from the IYH Team.

10/23/2020

Dan M.

The best worker and he did a GREAT job.

Description of Work
gable vents install

Category appliance repair, siding

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It helps our business greatly. We look forward to working with you again. Cheers

08/17/2020

Marjorie C.

Everything was installed in three hours very quickly and very professionally.

Description of Work
Two curtain rods, two shelves, one picture and one plaque installed.

Category appliance repair, contractors, closet systems, pavers, gravel, window treatments

Thank you for posting a review! We really appreciate it.

08/01/2020

David B.

Excellent, the team was very responsive and thorough. They walked through our concerns and quickly solved the problem. We will be using them again for a set of damaged window sills in the near future.

Description of Work
Repair of a fascia board and section of gutter

Category gutter repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

We appreciate your business! And so appreciate your taking time to post a review. Thanks

07/30/2020

ELIZABETH B.

In Your Home have definitely become my go-to company for just about everything connected with home maintenance, repairs and remodeling. They have worked on various projects for us over the years, and we have always been very satisfied with their work. They are experts in accessibility design, and have just finished a major remodeling of our hall bathroom to improve accessibility. They have an excellent team: the design consultant, the site manager, the lead person for the project, all work together efficiently and quickly to make the process as smooth as possible. They maintain really good communications with clients, and are very responsive in answering questions and resolving minor issues that arise. The remodel is finished and the new bathroom is beautiful and very functional. IYH is already working on other projects for us - deck cleaning and refinishing, driveway cleaning and sealing, and other minor alterations, and everything gets done right the first time. They are very meticulous in maintaining good hygiene and safety measures to make work during the pandemic safe. A really wonderful company to work with, and I would highly recommend them. My warmest thanks to all involved.

Description of Work
Remodeling hall bathroom for better accessibility

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

We so appreciate clients like you and value the long standing relationship we have enjoyed. Heartfelt thanks for taking time to share your experiences. It means everything to our team. Cheers!

07/02/2020

Kris B.

Brian Rooney did a GREAT job and the gate works like new again !

Description of Work
The gate in my fence needed repair.

Category appliance repair, fencing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

We appreciate your submitting a review and utilizing our service. Cheers

03/10/2020

Katie S.

In Your Home was very responsive. They were easy to communicate with and very nice to work with. The estimate was accurate with what we paid, and the job was done very well.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and cabinets re-installed.

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review. We greatly appreciate it! And we look forward to working with you again.

02/23/2020

Janice R.

Great job. Worked carefully and cleaned up

Description of Work
Installed attic ladder

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thank you for the business and providing a positive rating. Cheers

01/22/2020

Karen A.

Absolutely gorgeous job, done quickly and cleanly. Love my new bathroom color and fixtures.

Description of Work
bathroom fixture replacement and painting

Category handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2020