Minimize the work involved in moving by scheduling your move with a moving company in Happy Valley
Moving into a new apartment or home is synonymous with lots of anticipation and excitement. You may be starting a new chapter in life or a new job in a different city. Perhaps you’re upgrading to a larger apartment due to your growing family. No matter the reason for your move, if you’re physically moving a houseful of belongings as well as your partner and kids, there’s a lot of elbow grease involved.
Hiring the best mover in Happy Valley lets you count on knowledgeable pros for the bulk of the physical labor so you can attend to additional facets of moving and perhaps have time to enjoy the adventure of it all. Launch your quest for a great moving company on Angi.
Start searching for movers in your town in just a few easy steps:
- Provide your ZIP code
- Give answers to basic questions regarding your upcoming move to help us understand the size and scope of the work to do
- Review the roster of moving services we prepare for you to understand your options
- Read reviews and feedback right on our platform to see how each mover has performed for other customers
- Make your own list of movers you think could be a good fit
- Begin reaching out to your choices to ask for quotes
Kinds of services provided by moving services
Moving services might focus on particular types of services, so you must find a suitable one for your moving needs. Here’s a rundown that looks at a few of the types of services moving companies provide in Happy Valley.
- Load, transport, and unload. This is the most common service option. It typically involves professional movers with a van or truck. The moving company loads your boxes and furniture, transports them to your new home, and unloads them. The moving company doesn’t pack up or unpack anything or set up your items. Many companies offer this service for long-distance moves, while most neighborhood moving services just work within the city or region.
- Moving pod. Moving pods make it easy to take a DIY approach to moving. Moving services provide you with a moving pod. You just load it up over time. When it’s loaded up, the mover comes and gets it and delivers it to your new place. There, you can offload it at your convenience.
- Boxing services. Many services provide the moving boxes and padded packing materials you need for moving at an additional expense. They might also offers packing services, which involve professional moving contractors boxing up your belongings for you.
- Unpacking services. Full-service moving contractors may unpack your possessions, so you can arrive at your new home to find it ready for habitation.
- Assembly of furniture. If you cringe at the thought of folks you don’t know touching all your items or deciding where things might be placed, you can still obtain help setting up your new apartment or home by choosing a mover that assembles or installs your furniture.
- Special item handling. One-of-a-kind, fragile, or very heavy items might need specialty moving services. If you need to transport a piano, an expensive piece of art, or another rare item, ask potential moving contractors how they might take care of the item during your move.