Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Windham, OH
There are 75 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Windham
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCStone construction was outstanding. Our basement is amazing! We can’t appreciate enough the work they did!
- STREB ELECTRICThis was the best service experience I have had. The project was and urgent need but not an emergency and Streb fitted us into their schedule within two days of my contact. The project was completed in less than the estimated three days and slightly under budget! we received impeccable craftmanship in the installation. The quality and the timing for the project could not have been better. I would recommend Streb Electric to anyone I know
- Hometown Electrical DoctorIt went very smoothly. Matt was extremely knowledgeable. He explained exactly what he would do and always asked if we had any questions. He worked the entire time he was here and then cleaned up before he left. I would hire them again in a minute!
- Licaro Builders LLCExcellent. Jimmy LiPuma is a true professional. From quote to job management - Jimmy managed the aspects of the work. Everyone that he contracted with was friendly and respectful of our home - they also did great work! This project happened during the height of Covid - he was forthright and gave us an honest appraisal of material constraints. The project turned out better than we envisioned. He helped make our family living space a space that we want to live in. Thank you Jimmy
- Hare Electric incCalled for an appointment and someone came out within an hour. Work was done quickly and all my questions/concerns were addressed. Giving five stars because of how quickly they came out.
- American Wood RefaceWe were extremely impressed with our initial contact-Marissa, sales rep-Leanne, estimator/measurement, and finished carpenters-Derek and Jeff. Since I own two local services firms, I place tremendous value on employees, and AWR has outstanding employees throughout their organization, which is a major reason for their success. The communication was regular, and any minor issues/changes were quickly identified and resolved. The coordination for the quartz counter tops was smooth and seamless. The project was completed sooner due to the focused efforts of Derek and Jeff. They are very detailed oriented, responsive and are high quality professionals that are easy to work with, besides being very nice guys. The quality of the materials coupled with the added ease of use and functionality were even more important than just the modern look of the cabinets. The 3 rooms look great, and friends and family have all commented on the fantastic job done by AWR. My wife and I would highly recommend them for any cabinet related projects
- Murr Power LLCPerfectly! Nick and Eddie were prompt, professional, and courteous. I will be calling ONLY Murr Electric in the future!
- CNE Electrical ContractorsThey installed a 120V outlet box for pond aerator. Existing power was approx. 80 ft away in shed. They trenched and set the outlet box on a 4x4 post. Project estimator and installer were professional. Communication as to when estimator and installer would arrive was excellent. Would use again.
Electricians in Windham
- Business Description:Check our reviews on Home Advisor and Google Electrical Contractors for all Residential, Commercial, Industrial and High Voltage needs. We are locally owned and operated with over 20 years experience. We provide unmatched customer service. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness on our job sites. Call us today for your free estimate! We look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Two men’s were send and had to hand dig the trench, which took over 6 hours, should have a trencher, and the job would have been much easier. But overall results were good, just took longer than expected.Dennis R.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your Electrical needs!Recent Review:Need some electric work done? These are your guys, right here. I called them out of the blue and they showed up in about an hour instead of making an appointment days away. The problem was diagnosed and fixed in about 45 minutes. And at a great rate as well. I have a bigger electrical project that needs done in a few months and KM Electric is the only call I will make. Recommended 100%Patrick S.
- Business Description:If you're looking for a local and reliable electrician look no further! I am a licensed electrician with 20+ years of residential & commercial experience. I can perform a wide array of electrical services, from panel installations to simple electrical repairs. Contact us todayRecent Review:The job went smoothly. I was in constant contact with the service provider who was professional, prompt, and informative.APRIL H.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Very well. Top 14 courses of brick were replaced with new brick to match. New crown and cap installed. Motar wash applied to splay wall and aluminum flashing installed on the splay wall. Old caulk removed and new caulk applied on both sides of the chimney where the siding meets the brick. Entire chimney water proofed. Workmen were friendly and informative and very professional. Work area cleaned. Highly recommendJoe M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, C..Recent Review:It went fine there was no problem they were professional, on time and efficient.John D.
- Business Description:We are a professional residential & commercial electrical company. We meet our customers needs by providing quality service changes, wiring and repairs. Our work is professional and guaranteed. Call today for a free estimate on your projectRecent Review:Dennis and Patrick did and an excellent job in every regard. We have a 60 year old house and the electrical systems needed a lot of work. The job took three days. They did meticulous work and cleaned up thoroughly each day. They were both very polite and answered our many questions. Among the best contractors we have ever hiredNathan J.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Charges hourly rate. additional service area - lake, summit, portage, cuyahoga, portion of lorain. Award winning.Recent Review:Ron rewired half of our house to replace all of the old knob and tube wiring. He replaced eight ceiling light fixtures and rewired about two dozen outlets and lights. He did this without cutting hardly any holes in our drywall, minimizing patches. Instead of cutting numerous holes, he took the extra time and trouble to fish new wires from the basement and attic (which had 16" of blown insulation that he had to wade through.) When he had to do extra work, he communicated the need and the cost ahead of time. He immediately came and finished up one outdoor outlet that he had missed. He cleaned up after himself and did no unnecessary damage. All throughout, Ron was pleasant and cheerful and described everything he was planning to do in detail. His fee was very reasonable and competitive. We will certainly hire him again for future electrical workBill K.
- Business Description:Since 1994, the professional electricians at Mr. Electric have been serving residential and commercial customers throughout the US and Canada. We get it right the first time, delivering the most comprehensive electrical services including installation, upgrade, and repair solutions availableRecent Review:Adam came out and did a wonderful job. He was on time every day, worked extremely hard and did an excellent job.TRYPHENA R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Newton Falls
- West Farmington
- Lake Milton
- Brady Lake
- North Jackson
- Berlin Center
- Mineral Ridge
Electricians in Windham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A T EMMETT LLC2028 E STATE RD
Port Clinton, Ohio
- A&E Remodeling531 Sherwood Ave
- A.M. Electric7255 Industrial Park
- ABBOTT ELECTRIC1935 Allen Ave SE
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- AC Waterproofing Inc668 Northfield Rd
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- ACT Home Inspections LLC1279 Broadview Ave
- Action Door201 E Granger Rd
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio
- Action Door Service3878 Hudson Dr
- ADMOORE HEATING & AC6351 WATERLOO RD
- Adonis Kitchen & Bath LLC730 HOME AVE
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS11530 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- afh electric
- Ag-Pro Power Division1660 US-42 NE
- Airman Enterprises LLC157 Magnolia Ave
- Akron Auto Clinic922 W Bowery St
- AL'S ELECTRIC MOTOR SVC12300 KINSMAN RD
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL CITY ELECTRIC9440 AKINS RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Ohio Electric4742 Tanglewood NE Cir
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Type Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing5201 Tuscarawas St W
- All Ways Electric183 Mohawk Ave NW
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- ALTRA ELECTRIC3761 BENDEMEER RD
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- ANR Electric LLC4036 Howland Ave
- ANYTHING ELECTRIC LLC3123 ORCHARD RD
- Apex Electric Supply Co Inc406 W Exchange St
- Architectural Justice2462 Pearl Rd
- ARP Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.8137 Broadview Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Arslanian Brothers19499 Miles Ave
Warrensville Heights, Ohio
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Your Disposal llc172 Berkeley st.
- Atomic Electric & Generators5200 Turney Rd
Garfield Heights, Ohio
- Autohaus Performance and Service45291 Middle Ridge Road
- Automatic Garage Co8648 State Route 14
- A & G Trucking
- B & L ELECTRIC15366 DALE RD
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Balishin Enterprises LLC32095 BAINBRIDGE ROAD
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Bath R Us1213 MEDINA RD
- BAZA Technologies4405 Hattrick Road
- Beck Electric Company145 S Main St
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- BELL'S ELECTRIC INC13620 ENTERPRISE AVE
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Ber's HVAC, Plumbing & Electric1988 Pearl Rd
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Big Creek Electric, Inc.12048 Meadowbrook Dr
- Black Sheep Enterprise430 5th St
- Blind And Sons LLC344 4th St NW
- Blue Collar ElectriciansP.O. Box 835
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Bobel Contractors803 West 6th Court
- BOSE Factory Store549 S Chillicothe Rd
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Breitenbach Kitchen & Bath795 Sharon Dr Ste 102
- Buckey's 4 ESP (Energy Saving Products)33124 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc.8465 TOWER DR
- Buckeye Salvage1800 19th st n.e.
- BUILDERS DIVERSIFIED INC1945 BRADY LAKE RD
- Butler Building & Development LLCPO Box 3653
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B & L ELECTRIC
- C & C Painting and Gutters5256 Lynd Ave
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C Sumer Electric Co12010 Girdled Rd.
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Carter Lumber601 Tallmadge Rd
- Cassi Electric Inc.5327 Ledge Rock Dr.
- CASTLE ROCK ELECTRIC LLC6442 Metro Ct Ste H
- Cavanaugh Electric Company37261 Capel Rd
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CG Electric LLC6560 Som Center Rd PO BOX 391522
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Chavez Any Hard Construction & Snow Removal35450 Aurora Rd
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- Cianci Electric LLC1120 Shawnee Trl
- CLARK ELECTRIC817 OAKWOOD AVE
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Cleveland's Choice Remodelers28917 Euclid Avenue
- Clover Electric17111 Munn Rd Suite 8
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- CNE Electrical Contractors1680 Southeast Ave
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Renovations By Corbo7793 Grenadier Ln
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- Contemporary Inc.4902 N.Randall Dr.
- C & C Painting and Gutters