Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Windham, OH
There are 48 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Windham
- STREB ELECTRICThis was the best service experience I have had. The project was and urgent need but not an emergency and Streb fitted us into their schedule within two days of my contact. The project was completed in less than the estimated three days and slightly under budget! we received impeccable craftmanship in the installation. The quality and the timing for the project could not have been better. I would recommend Streb Electric to anyone I know read less
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it read less
- HTZ Construction, Inc.We got estimates from many companies specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. We opted to go with HTZ to do all our work. Adam and Lori were very flexible in working within our time-frame and completed the majority of the work while I was on a leave. Custom design, cabinets, back splash, paint, and counter-tops. We explained what we wanted and worked with them to find the best designs and solutions. We purchased new appliances, sinks, lighting, etc., and Adam worked them all into the overall design. Our house is older and we ran into issues found during the demolition. Adam helped us through the problems. And, went above and beyond to fix some structural issues while still keeping us within our budget as much as possible. We found working with HTZ to be a very enjoyable experience. These folks take their work seriously and they strive for excellence. At the same time, working with them and communicating with them was a really pleasant experience. HTZ was very responsive to our ideas and questions. They provided feedback that helped us make decisions about how to reach our goals. We asked them to do additional work, outside the original job, and they were able to get this done too. Another dimension of difficulty, all of this was done during the COVID-19 pandemic, before vaccines were available. Adam and Lori and crew really care about doing quality work. You can see their goal is to make customers happy and do the best work they can within the budget. Also, our estimate, and cost adjustments, was always kept up to date. We always knew where we were financially during the entire process. Bottom line? Our kitchen, bathrooms, front entryway, flooring, etc. all tie together well while maintaining a unique look in each area. The kitchen has more light, is more open and inviting, and both entrances to our home draw you straight to the kitchen. I'd highly recommend HTZ to anyone. And, if we choose to do more work on our home, they will be our first choice to contact read less
- ELI'S LANDSCAPING & DESIGN INCWe have used Eli’s for 16 years. On top of excellence with our yard care Eli has only been a phone call away if we experience a household emergency. I highly recommend them for all your needs in yard and home care.
- G & B ELECTRICJosh the technician was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He finished the project in a timely fashion.
- G & B ELECTRICSolomon and Joe were excellent to work with, kind and transparent, and very communicative every step of the way. They were always on time, did great work, and cleaned up after every day. We're very pleased and would hire them again for any future electrical needs!
- American Wood Reface• I am very well pleased with the work completed by American Wood Reface. The work completed included the installation of under cabinet lighting and complete reface of all kitchen cabinets. Roger was absolutely excellent. Roger is personable, answering any questions we had. The work was performed efficiently and Roger kept both the kitchen and his work area in our garage neat and cleaned them at the end of each work day. We are very pleased with Roger and his workmanship. I am a former director of construction at a major international airport and was suitably impressed with the quality of the work completed. I can highly recommend this firm to anyone read less
- Neatnics The Home Repair CoSuperbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.
- Callahan Painting & Home ImprovementsThe job was completed and done well. They worked continuously, cleaned up at the end of each day and the craftmanship was excellent. Jim communicated well regarding job expectations, responded to our calls promptly which is unheard of these days, and had ideas and suggestions regarding the project that we had not considered. We are very pleased with the final results and are already inquiring about future projects. Thank you Jim and Rinaldo read less
- DJF Electric and Construction IncI will definitely hire DJF Electric again should the need arise. David was thorough, professional, and courteous. He gave me a price up-front when I first called him.
Lights in Windham
- Business Description:If you're looking for a local and reliable electrician look no further! I am a licensed electrician with 20+ years of residential & commercial experience. I can perform a wide array of electrical services, from panel installations to simple electrical repairs. Contact us today read lessRecent Review:The job went smoothly. I was in constant contact with the service provider who was professional, prompt, and informative.APRIL H.
- Business Description:Nationally certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and InterNACHI, and internationally certified as a level III thermographer (FLIR ITC and Infraspection Institute), Fred Freer is your State of Ohio licensed property inspector for the greater Cleveland and Northeastern Ohio area (serving Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit counties) providing detailed evaluations of residential commercial and institutional properties including components, .. read lessRecent Review:I was pleased with the thoroughness and depth of the inspection and written report as well as advice on follow-up actions.Eileen M.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit.. read lessRecent Review:Everyone was polite and on time. Site was pressure washed well before work started and again when completed. Brick sidewalk was repaired. Not satisfied with quality of mortar work, looks sloppy. For the high price I paid, and their own testimonial of their work; I expected much higher quality than what I received, even after they reworked the main section. Honestly it looks like I did the work myself read lessRoss M.
- Business Description:Clover Electric, Inc. is A Full Service Residential and Commerical Electrical Contractor. In Today's Fast Paced World, Customer Service Is One Of The Things Most Frequently Neglected and Yet Here At Clover Electric We Strive To Make It Our Main Priority. In An Era Where You Talk To Machines On A Daily Basis, Wouldn't It Be Refreshing To Be Able To Speak To A Person? We Try To Answer Each Of Our Incoming Calls Personally and When It Is Not Possible We Initiate A Return Call Within A Reasona.. read lessRecent Review:Colton arrived on time and gave a detailed description of what needed to be done and the price. He added GFCI and bubble covers to 3 outdoor outlets, replaced a damaged outlet in the basement, and replaced a stacked switch by the front door that had multiple switches but 1 was defective. Another company had looked at this switch earlier this year and had no idea how to repair. The work done was great and I am very satisfied read lessERROL D.
- Business Description:A. Wise Construction Co has been in business 14 years specializing in low maintenance decking, fencing and railing.
- Business Description:Owner always on site with employees. Roofs & clean-up completed in one day.Recent Review:They did a great job from selecting the roof shingles to clean up. Excellent installers and very professional installation. The wife and I would highly recommend J&V Roofing. They are a top notch roofing company read lessRalph V.
- Business Description:We are a professional residential & commercial electrical company. We meet our customers needs by providing quality service changes, wiring and repairs. Our work is professional and guaranteed. Call today for a free estimate on your project read lessRecent Review:Dennis and Patrick did and an excellent job in every regard. We have a 60 year old house and the electrical systems needed a lot of work. The job took three days. They did meticulous work and cleaned up thoroughly each day. They were both very polite and answered our many questions. Among the best contractors we have ever hired read lessNathan J.
- Business Description:For each person who walks through our door, we will help you envision your new project through our creative designs, enlighten you to the variety of products available from our large selection and execute an on-budget and on-time Installation. We oversee the entire project from design to completion. Our clients appreciate our time saving, no hassle, one-stop Kitchen and Bath retail experience. We'll roll out the red carpet when you stop by our showroom and let our professional staff give your.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, a wonderful, experience. Michelle and Karen were fantastic to work with; knowledgable, kind and very talented during the design phase of our project. Michelle kept us apprised of every detail along the way during construction. Jeff and his crew were phenominal as well. Always gave us timelines for everything, we never had to chase them for anything. The guys made sure everything was cleaned up (including the garage) before they left each day and always let us know exactly when they would be back. There were a few glitches with the cabinets, but Jeff and Michelle took care of each problem or delay right away. The elctricians also did a great job of giving us new lighting that we are very, very pleased with. I would recommend Cabinet S Top to anyone and everyone. We are absolutely in love with our new kitchen, powder room and laundry room, and everyone involved with the project were just wonderful people to work with read lessKathleen H.
- Business Description:**FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL ME @ firstname.lastname@example.org ** Johnson Home Improvement is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving the community for over 10 years. Owner Dan Johnson has over 20 years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, and you can rest assured that he will be personally involved in every job. Our business was founded on the idea that every customer should be treated like family. We will listen to your needs and provide you with a .. read lessRecent Review:I hired Johnson Home Improvement to install and grout a porcelain tile floor and backsplash in my kitchen. What a mistake! The floor is not flat. When I asked Mr. Johnson if the uneven tiles could be reset, he explained that they could not because resetting one tile would affect each successive tile. When I showed my disappointment, he asked me, “How do you expect me to fix this”? Mr. Johnson stated that I purchased unstraight, made in China tiles that weren’t the greatest. Although untrue, if Mr. Johnson had concerns about the quality of the tile, why didn’t he raise this issue with me? This was unscrupulous on his part. It is more likely that the floor is not flat because he did not use the leveling system wedges in over 90% of the tiles to keep the tiles even. In addition, Mr. Johnson did not grout underneath my appliances. He also did not install the HardiBacker board per manufacturer’s specifications; therefore, voided my warranty on the product. Mr. Johnson installed this floor his way and admitted that he did so regardless of warranties. Be aware! The backsplash was not grouted even though it was part of the contract. Mr. Johnson ran out of grout after telling me on day one that I purchased enough. As experienced by other reviewers, he then increased his quoted price because he would have to return to finish the job. As if that’s MY fault? Unfortunately, we ended up in small claims court. To cut to the chase, Mr. Johnson showed up with two attorneys. They wanted an expert witness. I had compelling photographs showing how badly my floor was installed as well as the unfinished grouting, so I decided not to pay the exorbitant price of an expert witness. That decision cost me in the end. I was awarded no damages towards the cost of the tile and grout, plus the cost for another contractor to tear up this mess of a floor. This was a complete kitchen tear up and redo. It involved cabinet makers and installers, countertop fabricators and installers, drywall installers, electricians, and plumbers. All their work was done with care and knowledge. They were all pleasant and easy to work with. The final step was my floor. Mr. Johnson’s shoddy work and lack of customer service skills put a huge damper and financial setback on an otherwise successful renovation read lessCheryl Z.
- Business Description:We offer an artisan approach to remodels, interior finishes, furniture, and eclectic decor. Whether its is a small project or a full home remodel, our purpose is to give you the most creative and innovative solution for your space read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Newton Falls
- West Farmington
- Lake Milton
- North Jackson
- Berlin Center
- Mineral Ridge
lights in Windham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A. Wise Construction Co2200 Banbury Cir
North Canton, Ohio
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Action Irrigation9111 Brookpark Rd
- ADVANCED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS5353 MAJESTIC PKWY
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Ways Electric183 Mohawk Ave NW
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Angello Productions257 Northfield Rd
- ANYTHING ELECTRIC LLC3123 ORCHARD RD
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Architectural Justice2462 Pearl Rd
- Atmosphere Living Spaces18919 Ravenna Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- A&D Propertry Maintenance
- Balishin Enterprises LLC32095 BAINBRIDGE ROAD
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Ber's HVAC, Plumbing & Electric1988 Pearl Rd
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Billy J Full Spectrum Entertainment34351 Chardon Rd
- Bird's Nest Furniture4718 Everhard Rd NW
- Blind And Sons LLC344 4th St NW
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bruno's window cleaning P.o.box 35555
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Burkhard Construction221 Elmford Ave SW
- Balishin Enterprises LLC
- C Sumer Electric Co12010 Girdled Rd.
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cabinet-S-Top Inc1977 Medina Rd
- Cassi Electric Inc.5327 Ledge Rock Dr.
- CG Electric LLC6560 Som Center Rd PO BOX 391522
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc.6471 Cady Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- Clover Electric17111 Munn Rd Suite 8
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Renovations By Corbo7793 Grenadier Ln
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- Creations of the Imagination3867 Oneida St
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- C Sumer Electric Co
- DALLIS SERVICESPO BOX 41008
- DARROW QUALITY REMODELING LLC3628 CORMANY ST NE
- DECKMASTER Construction Inc1006 Fairchild Ave
- DEGEORGE CEILINGS & FLOORS1177 KRUMROY RD
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- Direct Construction Inc4516 Liberty Rd
South Euclid, Ohio
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- Droman Carpentry425 Thomas Ct
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DTR & ASSOC155 TREAT RD
- DALLIS SERVICES
- East Electrical LLC7521 State Route 43
- EAST OF ASPEN CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 33737
North Royalton, Ohio
- EcoSure2720 Van Aken Blvd Ste 210
- EDISON LIGHTING9883 South Ave
- ELECTRICAL FIRE & DATA SYSTEMS LLC4841 LAUREL RD
- Electrical Innovations, LLC9930 Johnnycake Ridge Rd
- ELEGANT PERSPECTIVES4819 ANDERSON RD
- EMERALD CITY BUILDERS7575 Macedonia Rd
- EMPIRE LANDSCAPING8272 BRIARWOOD
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ENCHANCED LAWNCARE & SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES2952 WOODLING CT
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- East Electrical LLC
- Fair Lighting And Electrical14520 Ravenna Ave NE
- Faux Paint Design5913 Vandalia Ave up
- Fireplace Shoppe Of Northfield63 East Aurora Road
- firstexperts2771 Stark Dr
- Forever DecksPO BOX 293
- FOUR CORNERS HOME IMPROVEMENT3608 LAKE AVE
- Four Square Home Inspections6736 Eastgate Dr
- Fair Lighting And Electrical
- Gallo Home Improvement17844 Cannon Ave
- gamut construction6201 renwood drive
- GEM ELECTRIC INC12577 Gar Hwy
- GENERAL CARPENTRY9285 DOROTHY DR
- Gerring and Sons Construction LLC3961 Virgil Street
- Gill and Associates Inc.12041 Chamberlain Rd
- GLASS SURFACE SYSTEMS INC24 BROWN ST
- Good's Electric Heating & Air44779 OH-14
- Gragg Electrical Services, LLC1549 Broadway Ave NE
East Canton, Ohio
- Gallo Home Improvement
- H Everson Designs3867 Medina Rd
- Hamman Electric2762 Canterbury
- Handyman Pay What You Can2827 Baldwin Ave NE
- HARSTONE ELECTRICAL SERVICES6529 UNION AVE
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
- HERSHEY CONSTRUCTION200 S MEDINA LINE RD
- HINES TOTAL IRRIGATION & OUTDOOR LIGHTING16111 WAKE ROBIN DR
- HIS CONTRACTING LLC7331 CURTIS MIDDLEFIELD RD
- Home Entertainment Solutions815 Chardoney Dr
- Hook Home Maintenance1337 COMMERCE DR
- Horizon Lighting Systems25935 Detroit Rd #151
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
- Hy-Gain Electric7532 Murray Ave
- H Everson Designs