You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in West Chester, OH
There are 33 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Recent Plastering Reviews in West Chester
- The Plaster SurgeonLooks great!!! Mr. Shephard is skilled, professional, and courteous. His prompt communications make arranging work easy. Would very highly recommend!
- The Plaster SurgeonWe interviewed 4 professionals for our basement wall project, and were most impressed with Curtis' experience, professionalism, punctuality, communication, skill and attention to detail. Spot-on with estimate, timeframe and understanding of scope. Curtis is a pleasure to work with, work superb and his services definitely recommended
- The Plaster SurgeonI cannot say enough good things about Curtis and his work. He responded to my inquiry within 24 hours then drove to my home to assess the work and provide an estimate. I had repairs (large and small) done on ceilings and walls in 8 different rooms. He did an amazing job and cleaned up everything before leaving. Curtis was punctual, friendly, and informative, as he offered tips on small repairs that I could do myself. Most importantly, he offered a very fair price for such quality work
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLCI am very happy with the quality of service I received. there were a few small projects and two large projects. the owner arrived early with a good group of employees and went right to work. well organized and the employees seem eager to work hard. i threw in some last minutes ideas and the owner added them at minimal upcharge since everyone was already there. clean communication and very fair billing. been a month now and we could not be happier and will be calling again soon for some other project
- The Plaster SurgeonExcellent quote and communication, very easy to deal with and clearly an expert in the field. Our project timing ended up not matching up over the holidays, but would have had no issue hiring Curtis to repair our plaster walls.
- SCHREIBEIS PLASTERINGExcellent workmanship. Went above and beyond on the repairs. Blended the plaster and matched up details. Very thorough, including excellent quote and explanation of the work. Made us very comfortable during the entire process. Clean up was exceptional, never would know he was there! Highly recommended
- Peter J GradyPeter Grady inspected, assessed and repaired a cracked ceiling area one floor under a bathtub. He cut open a small area of the ceiling and inspected the effected area with both his hands and a camera for an active water leak. He assessed for moisture damage to the structure due to what was just a condensation build-up and determined that there was none. He then repaired the area with limestone plaster; he left a painted finish that matches the existing ceiling texture so that there is no evidence of the previous crack. He does a great job of tarping the living area and leaving a clean worksite. Peter does first rate work with great communication and professionalism. Highly recommended
- ADVANCED PLASTERINGGreat! They did all the work in 2 days and did a fantastic job.They cleaned up well. I would highly recommend!
- Joe Ranz Plastering ContractorBathroom ceiling needed repair in my 1925 built house. Entire ceiling was re-plastered and the smooth surface is impeccable. I would hire Joe Ranz Plastering again for any of my plastering needs - large or small.
- The Plaster SurgeonCurtis came on time, drywalled over hole in plaster ceiling, smoothed out prior wall repair as well, gave me pointers for when I try to do similar repairs on my own, left things cleaner than when he came.
Plaster Contractors in West Chester
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGE.
- Business Description:firstname.lastname@example.org - EPA LEAD RRP Certified Contractor. Certified Federal Government Contractor. Member - Society for the Protection Ancient Buildings (SPAB) & ASTM International. Full Current Contractor Liability Insurance. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Extensive Formal Training In The Arts, Design, & Trades. After Hour/Emergency/ Weekend/Holiday Services AvailableRecent Review:A section of mahogany laminate surface on my piano was damaged and chipped by movers. Pete did an excellent job of mending the area with a piece of mahogany cut and fit into the damaged area so that the repair is unnoticeable. Can't ask for any betterN P.
- Business Description:Over twenty years of experience specializing in plaster repair, drywall hanging / finishing and painting. Perfect for residential rehab and remodels or great as a sub-contractor on commercial properties. Insured. Independently owned and operatedRecent Review:Looks great!!! Mr. Shephard is skilled, professional, and courteous. His prompt communications make arranging work easy. Would very highly recommend!Cathy K.
- Business Description:Advanced Plastering, Inc. is a fully insured corporation. Each and every craftsman working on your project has been chosen personally by Malcolm for their ability to meet his rigorous standards. I look forward to meeting you and exploring the possibilities of creating a high-quality and long-lasting for your project. Call 513-509-2922 now for a free quote, or drop me an emailRecent Review:Great! They did all the work in 2 days and did a fantastic job.They cleaned up well. I would highly recommend!BRIAN S.
- Business Description:Ken Hall Plastering has been offering quality plaster, stucco and ornamental repair to Cincinnati and surrounding areas since 1968. With over 40 years in the business, Ken Hall Plastering offers timely, clean and affordable city-wide service. Quality workmanship is what truly sets apart Ken Hall Plastering. With third generation skills, trade and expertise, Ken Hall Plastering is the right choice for stucco and plaster repair. Whether you need stucco repair for your home, crack repair or orna..Recent Review:I contacted Ken and he came over and looked at the repairs and then emailed me an estimate within a day. We arranged a mutually agreeable date. He was punctual, polite and extremely knowledgeable. He completed the work in a day and was wonderful about the whole process. I will surely contact him again if I needed any additional plaster workMary H.
- Business Description:We work with our clients to help make their remodeling ideas a reality. We explain the options available to you, so you get quality work within your budget. The owner of the company performs all the consultations and prepares the bids. He is on site during the entire project and ensures the clients are up to date on the project workRecent Review:Even Flow did a great job on the installation of a new shower, tile work, ventilation and lighting. On time, thorough, great communication, meticulous, knowledgeable, and beautiful results. I recommend Even Flow to all. Thanks guys! Great jobBill N.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subcontractors. We take great pride in our work and warranty all our work. We service all your painting and staining needs inside and out. Call us today at 513-683-4583 for an appointment. We look forward to working with you on your next projectRecent Review:They never responded. Angie's list is. Useless.Howard L.
- Business Description:Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.Recent Review:They did an awesome job he found some issues that hopefully addressed the smoke issues in the attic space and they went out of their way to look for things to do to correct the problem they also did an awesome job on the caulking I would highly recommend theLinda D.
- Business Description:McCane Construction has been in business since 1986. We are a family owned and operated company. McCane Construction prides itself in customer satisfaction. We offer a wide range of services including kitchen and bathroom remodeling from design to finish,room additions, siding, decks and many other services. McCane Construction also offers free estiamtes. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Tom McCane (the contractor), his sons and the rest of his staff are TRUE professionals in the industry. If you want someone you can trust, to do the job right with knowledge on how to do it all, Tom and his crew are the ones to call. If you need assistance in design work, McCane works closely with Annie Miller Designs, who is also outstanding. WOW !!! Great Job and thanks to Tom and his crew !Jim A.
- Business Description:Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. dba: Tarvin Plumbing Company Inc.Recent Review:A simple job turned into a $500 fiasco. They did not have the part needed even though they had installed this toilet a few years before. Charged an inordinate amount of time to diagnose and then charged for going to get the partMichael H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Learn why plaster repair isn’t necessarily a good do-it-yourself project, at least for novices, and why it’s always smart to fix plaster before painting.
Find plastering contractors in
- Blue Ash
- Liberty Township
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
plastering contractors in West Chester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 25th Hour Associates
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- ADVANCED PLASTERING9544 MOUNT TABOR RD
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- Custom Colors Painting1301 Vicksburg Ct
- CARPENTRY PLUS
- D & V Remodeling166 Conroy Lane
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- dbmaintenance205 S Breiel Blvd
- Denny R Painting4638 Sycamore Rd
- Don Rohlfs Painting1148 Pickwick Dr
- Drake Custom Construction LLC4030 Mt Carmel Tobasco Rd Ste 105
- Dwayne's Handyman Services LLC6161 Stone Mill Ct.
- D & V Remodeling
- Handyman Connection of Mason10979 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 311
Blue Ash, Ohio
- HANDYMAN ON CALL LLC40 STONEWALL DR
West Chester, Ohio
- Hatton Quality Painting LLC1797 Muskegon Dr
- HCO'sP.O. Box 18249
- Heitmeyer Handyman5394 Autumn Wood
- Hoelle Construction & MaintenancePO Box 762
- HOERST PLASTERINGPO BOX 15626
- Hollon Construction & Roofing Co Inc10640 Hamilton Ave
- Holmes Painting and Carpentry421 Leath ave
- Home Solutions Handyman1035 SR 28 Unit C
- Hunny-Do Services LLC6924 Bridgetown Rd
- Hyde Park Painting & Carpentry3837 HOLBROOK AVE
- Handyman Connection of Mason
- Integrity 1st Roofing3675 Hauck Rd
- Integrity 1st Roofing
- J.A.S. Construction & Remodeling3915 Hopper Hill Rd
- Jacob Huffer & Associates2886 High St
- JC Custom Home Worx1022 Tracy Ct.
- JOHN NIESEN PLUMBING & REMODELING INC1986 WALCOTT JOHNSVILLE RD
- John Sexton Painting3612 Gamble Ave.
- Joseph Home Improvement6320 Ludlum Rd
- JR Home Improvements2546 Losantiville Ave.
- J.A.S. Construction & Remodeling
- M S PAINTING & WALL COVERING1650 OLD OXFORD HIGHWAY
- MARK GRIMES PLASTERING1206 ST RTE 131
- Masonry Scientist3443 Linwood Ave
- McCane Construction4775 Matthew Pl
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati/NKY10268 Reading Rd
- Mullins Plastering & Stucco528 Maple Ave
- My Newtiques1817 Tilden Ave
- M S PAINTING & WALL COVERING
- OLD WORLD PLASTERING5305 E COUNTY ROAD 200 N
- OLD WORLD PLASTERING
- Palau Painting1583 Fawnvista Ln
- Pangallo Construction3773 Fallen Timbers Way
- PAT STANTON & ASSOCIATES420 OBERTING RD
- Paul W Powell & Co Painting Contractors IncPO Box 463
- Pemberton Construction2837 Ireton Trees Rd
- Perry Wall LLC6430 Socialville-Foster Rd
- Peter J Grady4208 Simpson Ave
- Phillips Drywall8154 Vine Street
- ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman Services1375 State Rt 131 Ste C3
- Palau Painting
- R & R RESTORATION4099 WESTWOOD NORTHERN BLVD
- Ram Restoration - Eighth Enterprise11125 Yankee Street B
- RAY ISAAC PLASTERING LLC727 N MAIN ST
- REMODELKING11940 HAMILTON AVE
- Richey Construction6447 Mayflower Ave
- ROBERT MORGAN'S HOME IMPROVEMENT16883 US ROUTE 68
Mount Orab, Ohio
- Robert Sullivan Painting539 Davis Road Unit #10
- Roger L Simon Enterprises6721 Bramble Avenue
- Ron Klei & Sons Inc10329 Colerain Ave
- R & R RESTORATION