American Home Tech

Founded 2006 •

Awards & Badges

6555 Nicholas St

Florence, KY 41042

American Home Tech, provides full service restoration, remodeling, inspection and addition expertise and services in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. American Home Tech offers residential and commercial roofing siding, windows, doors, general contracting, drywall, gutters, painting, interior remodeling for kitchens, basements and bathrooms, and more. Trust is just one thing that American Home Tech strives to build by providing expert services at a price to fit any budget. The organization’s mission is to be the leading provider of value-added solutions to its customers, leaving a lasting impact on every person it encounters, all with truth, fairness, and integrity. When disaster strikes, American Home Tech is here to help homeowners start the recovery process and ensure they get what they deserve from insurance providers. American Home Tech insurance specialists provide the needed counsel and support to secure full coverage, whenever possible, for the damage....

roofing (14)

04/22/2021

We had a very good experience from the sales person to the office support, to the liason with the Insurance people, through the courteous and hard working construction crew. Job was completed with beautiful results and attention to detail in one day and the clean up was also performed meticulously. We would recommend this company to anyone who wants a product that lasts and an organization seeking...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! We love hearing that you love your new roof and we hope that you choose American Home Tech for any work that you may need in the future!

04/13/2021

AHT completed my roof today! Phenomenal job! The entire process was so easy and seamless. Everyone that I worked with was professional and knowledgeable. It started with Jake arriving at the house to tell me how I needed a new roof due to wind damage and to take selfies with my adorable dogs. He won them over...so we were in! They handled everything with the insurance from there. They were able to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and the review. Please keep us in mind for any projects that you may have in the future!

01/12/2021

Everything went great very professional and clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new roof on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! The American Home Tech team values your business and looks forward to helping you with other projects in the future.

12/14/2020

Hello American Home Tech Team! I couldn't let another day go by without taking the time to thank all of you for the tremendous job on my roof. From start, to middle, to finish, Zach kept in touch and offered suggestions and support as I dealt with my insurance. Lisa also provided exceptional service helping me through the process. The crew that completed the work did a great job and worked late in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Instillation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with your roof and American Home Tech. We are looking forward to helping you with your next home improvement project!

09/10/2020

American Home Tech did a fabulous job on my windows. From the first meeting with the salesman to the installers. Great all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Thank you for leaving such a kind review! We value your feedback and are happy that you chose American Home Tech for your windows.

08/31/2020

Bryan came to the house in a timely manner and even rescheduled due to unforeseen doctors appointments on our end he found storm damage and even called the claims number for us now we are just waiting on the adjuster to come out and look at the roof, bryan is a professional courteous employee and we hope to do business with him in the near future -The Boltons

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate that you choose American Home Tech.

08/07/2020

Cannot say enough good things about American Home Tech, Needed to get the roof on the back of our home replaced. Got 4 estimates and AHT was the low bidder. The bid was so low I was concerned so I vetted them with BBB, read their reviews and even checked them with the KY Sec. of State. Everything checked out great. I specified the shingles and they installed exactly what I specified. The crew work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on backside of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us.

08/06/2020

They did a quick and professional job in replacing our roof. Looks great and the quality is amazing. Dimensional shingles with a long warrantee. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you choosing American Home Tech.

06/16/2020

Excellent!!!!! Brian told me only that place was bad and I only need it repaired!!! The rest of my roof if good for at least 10 more years!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need an estimate for a place on my roof that was sagging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Hello, I'm glad we could have helped you out. Feel free to reach out if you every have any questions about your home!

05/05/2020

They never even replied to my inquiry. BAD

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was never even contacted!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed] - We apologize for the inconvenience and are reviewing our processes to see what might have happened to your information. In the meantime, a member of our team will reach out to you directly to get some more information to see how we might be of service! Thank you in advance for your understanding. -AHT

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check