Green Land Surveying Co. LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2009

2700 Orchard Park St. NW

Canton, OH 44718

Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio $750.00 Minimum Fee (Effective 2022/01/01) 2 to 3 Week turnaround time for Survey Report

07/03/2017

Jennifer C.

Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectful.

Description of Work
I called to get a more detailed estimate on getting a quote for a flood elevation certificate.

Category land surveyor

How disappointing to read this Negative Review. Sometimes we all have bad days? Thank goodness I am a patient human! Hope your problem was resolved. Honesty is the best policy! I do not agree with this review and believe it to be inaccurate.

03/09/2016

Sandra S.

We had rough spots some was not his doing but our biggest problem is that he was to have placed land stakes or corner markers, if he did they are not there now. Our biggest problem is that he will not return phone calls or emails. All we would like for him to do is meet with us so we could get them placed so we could put the land up for sale. I really struggle with companies that will not at least answer an email

Description of Work
He was to survey and update legal description. We started this process in May of 2013 he finally finished this small project in February of 2015.

Category land surveyor

All property corners are marked. I returned to the site per the Clients request and freshened up the Property markers with fresh wood stakes.

12/30/2014

Aimee & Geoff M.

Performed services when agreed upon.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments

03/11/2014

Julie L.

Mr. Green was very thorough and We were very pleased with the results. Our neighbors, at least the one with the dispute was also pleased. I am not aware of him being charged for the intervention, either, as the surveying of their properties was done in conjunction with mine. The neighbor on the other side was not very happy to find his property was smaller and threatened to get his own surveyor. Mr. Green was very polite, saying that was his prerogative, and that he would leave a copy of his finding for the neighbor to have checked out. I don't know that the neighbor ever did have things rechecked, but our fence was installed that year and is still standing in the same place today.

Description of Work
Mr. Jeffery Green surveyed our property for our property lines. We ended up having a fence put up to corral our dogs. He was also able to solve an on going problem between one of our neighbors and their neighbor by surveying our property. He found that the property lines our neighbors, on each side of us, thought were theirs, were not. Their properties were not a wide as they thought and ours was wider. He was also able to prove to our neighbor's neighbor that our neighbor's shed was NOT on the other guy's land, thereby solving a dispute that had been going on for over a year with the other neighbor threatening to sue to have it moved. He was very friendly, explained exactly what he had done, ie checking first with the county, then what he was going to do. He basically resurveyed all of the properties from the end of the street to our address (7 house in all), to make sure our survey was correct.

07/10/2010

DAN P.

went ok...after I got what I asked for.

Description of Work
wanted my property to be surveyed, and he said it can be done for $200. this is certainly too good to be true, but hey it's Angie's List. As it turns out, the $200 involves using a high powered metal detector to find existing pins. I had already found most of the pins, so that was not what I was looking for. he would stake those pins, and would measure between pins (only if I asked). to really verify the pins are in the right places, that was another $1,000. a little bait-and-switch here. not what I expected.

Category land surveyor

How disappointing to read this report! The first statement within this report is a LIE!! NEVER did I offer or propose to Survey member's property for $200. The $200.00 minimum fee is posted on my Web Site http://greenlndsurveying.com and clearly states what is included with that fee. The corners I located and marked at the property are 100% accurate and established from official record documents that were included in my Surveyors Report. The missing or obliterated corners were re-established approximately to verify usage and occupation only and revealed no apparent encroachments by any neighbors. ALL found and marked property corners for this property are in the correct location established by deed records and defined by Property Boundary Law, just maybe not where the property owner thought they were or wanted them to be! What this client wanted is still unknown to me other than something for nothing? The $1000 estimated cost was an estimate provided to re-set the missing or obliterated corners at the property and prepare an official Boundary Survey according to the State of Ohio Revised Code Chapter 4733 and was provided for the clients information! There was no bait-and-switch tactics used or implied regarding this survey project!

05/07/2010

ALEXIS E.

Jeff was professional, friendly, punctual, good natured; he explained everything in great detail as he performed his job. I recommend him to anyone who needs a surveying service. Jeff's business address is in Bedford, Oh, and we live in Stark County. I hope that others in Stark county will also give him a call.

Description of Work
Jeff obtained official records for our property and did boundary survey inspection; he identified existing corners and located missing corners; he provided official report, and also gave an estimate for a full boundary survey, if needed in the future

11/08/2009

ANDREW W.

The process was easy and Jeff was a pleasure to worth with.

Description of Work
We want to put a fence up around our property (which is quite large). We were unable to locate one of the property markers and called Jeff Green to help us mark our land. He explained that he would have to obtain the official documents that detail our property prior to coming out and performing his craft. He said it would take approximately 5 business days to complete this research. True to his word - he arrived 5 business days later and was able to quickly locate the markers that had long been burried. He was very pleasant and enjoyable to be around. We will definately recommend Green Land Surveying to anyone looking for this type of service.

Category land surveyor

Thank you and your wife for employing my business, the opportunity to provide Surveying Services and for informing me about Angie's List. I hope to benefit from the List and would encourage you to contact me with any other Surveying needs in completing construction of your new fence! A pleasure to do business with you! Jeff

Financing Available, Check

ALL TYPES OF LAND SURVEYING SERVICES. Commercial & Residential Property. Boundary Surveys, Mortage Location Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Topographic Surveys, FEMA Flood Elevation Certificates, Site Plans, Plot Plans, Fencing Surveys, Major and Minor Subdivisions, Lot Splits & Consolidation, Construction Services and Lay-Out, Legal Descriptions. OPEN for Business 24/7

$750.00 MINIMUM FEE includes ... necessary records to establish Property Line Location, copy of latest Survey Record, all existing Property monuments located and verified, missing or obliterated corners identified, and replacement options and costs are provided. Final Total cost will be determined by the amount of time, work and liability involved in each project and will not exceed $750.00 without client approval.