If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in South Zanesville, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in South Zanesville
- Cole Engineering SolutionsGreat service and the report that I received was thorough with plenty of pictures and clear explanation of solution to issues we were seeing! Highly recommend!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusMark and his company were very professional, the crew knocked out the job in one day and the foreman kept me updated the whole way! Would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs work done!
- DLM EngineeringDale was very polite and knowledgeable he answered all of our questions. He also gave suggestions on how to make small corrections and was very good at explaining things.
- CMJ ENGINEERING LTDHe showed up and confirmed what we needed hi to do. He went to the basement with my daughter and went over her concerns. After that he proceeded to do his inspection. When completed his work he took time to explain what he found and what he was going to report. He stayed and answered all of the questions my daughter had. Thanks to Mr. Gallo my daughter will be able to continue with the work she wants to do in her basement
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCthe salesman was scheduled at 1130 am He called to say he would be late, Showed up at 130 I showed him where the opening to the crawl space was, be bent over slightly gave me a price without inspecting the beam at all. Gave me a price and said he would send a written cost. Never got one.
Structural Engineers in South Zanesville
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:They did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them.Regina R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I found them on Angie's List. They were very responsive and called me back right away. They were busy and sent someone out within a week or so. He looked at our property, we had some steps that were eroding and we don't need their services at all. He suggested getting a general contractor and rerouting the water away from our house, the drainage. It was good. It was just an estimate, so there wasn't a charge. Since he couldn't see anything that they could do, then there was no charge. He was very helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable and I felt he knew what he was talking about. I appreciated that he didn't try to do a service that we didn't need. They got very high reviewsSUSAN S.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22ndColleen N.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:If you have foundation issues don’t waste your time calling anyone else! When the first gentleman came to look at the wall on a Saturday he was very professional. Two of my walls were in extremely poor condition and after talking to him he assured me that they can fix the walls after I had two other contractors in and they both told me I needed them rebuilt. I knew this was the contractor to get and I went into the office to sign the paperwork two days later. The crew came out a few weeks later and I cannot believe how professional and awesome the whole crew was! They showed up around 7 every morning and I cannot believe the work ethic they had, it completely went over my expectations! They talked to me every morning letting me know what was going to happen that day which I appreciated and if I ever had a question they would take time to answer it. I had wall anchors installed on four walls and waterproofing. I really feel that they went way above and beyond to get the job done CORRECTLY! I can’t speak highly enough for Matthews Wall Anchor! If I ever needed any type of this work done again I wouldn’t call anybody else. Please listen to my review and seriously consider them if you need any of their services. Matthews keep up the great work you are awesomeMatthew N.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:I called them to tell them about the problem and they advised I have someone check the gutters first and then to call a company to find out if the lines to the street was clear. I appreciated them letting me check these options first before just coming out and charging me a lot of money up front. When they came, they had a whole bunch of guys who removed the sod by hand so that when they completed the job, it looked like they had never been there. I would highly recommend them to anyoneMary C.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:Mr. Montgomery crawled through the crawl space, walk our house, He sent us our inspection report within 7 days. I would trust this Engineer he's knowledgeable, he's evaluated many structures and easy to get a long withMark K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Previous piering companies had tried and failed to solve our sinking foundation problem with undersized piers. After researching available options and getting quotes from a few companies, we chose Expert House Movers to excavate around our foundation, install custom made piers to support the weight of our house (full masonry, stone foundation, slate roof and terazzo floos) and spray a rubberized coating on the below ground portion of our foundation to stop future water penetrations in our stone foundation. They showed up promptly, performed the necessary work in a timely matter and were careful of the landscaping we wanted to keep. The job itself took longer than anticipated mostly due to additional work needed once the foundation was exposed (tuckpointing, new window wells, etc). There was minor damage to the sprinkler system and the water service line, but we were compensated for the damage by EHM. My only complaint was the amount of old drainage pipes and broken concrete that was left on site during the work and not removed until the end of the job. <br /PERRON R.
- Business Description:We are a small family ran business employing up to 10 employees during busy months. We have subcontractors that we also work closely with to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:Structural inspections and design services in Orient, Ohio.Recent Review:I WAS FEELING LOW-FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS OF MY HOUSE, ESPECIALLY IN CONJUNCTION W/ TRAINS GO BY. THE ENGINEER CAME OUT AND DID TESTING, BUT COULDN'T FIND ANY STRUCTURAL DEFECTS. THEY USUALLY CHARGE $250 TO COME OUT BUT THEY IF WAS FREE. RECOMMEND HIGHLY.DIANE B.
- Business Description:I will have 2-3 employees and occasionally use subcontractors, deppending on the job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or voicemail
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
Ashville, Ohio 43103
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing3557 E Fulton St
Columbus, Ohio 43227
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus20 S 3rd St
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Wrist Engineering11747 Ballah Rd
Orient, Ohio 43146
- Wrist Engineering