We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- Quality Counts PaintingWonderful. We had an incredibly ugly "popcorn" finish all over the ceiling. After removing the "popcorn" ourselves we knew we needed to call in professionals to finish the job. The men at Quality Counts were courteous and efficient. They sectioned off the work area with a LOT of plastic to prevent dust from going throughout the entire house, which I greatly appreciated! They showed up on-time, worked non-stop and had the entire project completed on schedule - under 3 days. We have received many compliments from friends on how much better the ceiling looks and we agree
- Sweeney ConstructionNot only was the finished job beyond excellent, prior to the job being completed, Mr. Fritz Sweeney contacted my insurance company and fought on my behalf to get the proper settlement amount for the job to be completed properly. The clean up after the job was complete was nothing short of amazing. They also took great care in making sure that the work area was completely partitioned off so that the rest of my home would remain clean and not be affected by the work that was being done. I would highly recommend Sweeney Construction to anyone! They do excellent work
- Sweeney ConstructionI was impressed with the timeliness of the project the man was professional all times cleaned up his work area every day I had no mess to walk around no fuss everything went as planned.6500
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone
- Sweeney ConstructionEverything went smooth. We did not have any dust anywhere except for the work areas because everything was sealed off by the contractor. The work area was cleaner when he left than when he started.
- Matthews & Sons' ConstructionThe company did the drywall in the livingroom, hallway, and dinningroom. Plus did all walls with primer paint to have it ready for us just to paint. Also they gave knew ideas to opening up the rooms to make it feel much bigger than really is. Plus was able to trust alone in our house when had to do errans', "very trustworthy"
- TC Goodfellows ConstructionHe ended up doing more that needed done. He did itemize everything. Some of the others who gave me an estimate did not do that. He did a nice job for me.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- Hartly Construction IncHE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE HAS NEVER CONTACTED ME TO EXPLAIN, CANCEL OR CHANGE ANYTHING. HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY PHONE CALLS.
- Matthews & Sons' ConstructionI should have known he was not responsible, he didn't show up the first day and failed to call. i forgave him because he said it was an emergency. He was also late, the second day. He was sloppy, his work was very unprofessional and I ended up paying someone else another $ 350. to finish the job the right way I just wanted him out of my house. I did call him 2 or 3 time to see if he would come back and fix the work but, he said he was done. I should have taken him to small claims court but, it was not worth my time. I have learned a valuable lesson and never pay someone until I am completely satisfied. I will probably never use Angies List again unless there is a guarantee
Drywall Contractors in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavorsRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my picturesRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:R & R Services was incorporated this year by 2 knowledgable guys that wanted to start saving people money and we wanted to build a good customer base by providing great services.We are both military guys and are very honest and we have references upon request
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Payment option is Half-Down and the balance due upon completion
- Business Description:Professional Handyman services,...free estimates.
- Business Description:We are a fire damage, water damage, wind/storm damage, vehicle damage, vandalism damage restoration/repair company and also a general contractor. We take great pride in our twenty four years of professional experience in serving and satisfying our customers. We also work with our customer's insurance companies when needed, providing a computerized breakdown of structural repairs. When insurance companies are not involved we provide an estimate/proposal to our customers for the work to be pe..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
drywall contractors in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT
- C&C Custom finishes52788 Belmont Ave
- C&C Custom finishes
- Dan The Handyman110 Carmel Rd,
Woodsdale, West Virginia
- Dan The Handyman
- Edgell's Framing & Remodeling3724 McColloch st
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Edgell's Framing & Remodeling
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kimmel Painting71690 pike st
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio
- Kimmel Painting
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tom's Fix-it Maintenance, Repair, Remodeling7 Liberty Lane
Proctor, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur