Carpet installation costs vary across the country. The cost includes carpet, padding, removal, and installation. Find out what it will cost where you live with our guide.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSWent to the store on March 6th and the carpet was installed on the 15th. So from start to finish took 9 days. Another company said it would take 4 weeks. Was promptly greeted upon entering the store though the employee was unable to give me pricing information (apparently only Smitty does that). After spending about an hour looking at all the carpet styles and colors available I set up an appointment for them to measure for the next day. Unlike some companies, Smitty's offers free estimates. Smitty called me later that evening with the quote and I ordered the carpet the next day and it was installed the following week. As for the install, I was happy with Tim (Morris) and John. They were very professional, they spent nearly the entire day installing the carpet (they had some issues with getting the ramp installed appropriately). The carpeting on the stairs looks great, no ragged edges. The carpeting along the tile also looks great, you can't tell that the basement floor is/was uneven. There appeared to be some minor dings in some drywall, but the dings will either be covered by baseboard trim or can be easily patched
- Budget Interiorsi was looking for a certin laminate else where and it was discontinued but budget gave me hope. and said they would search up and down to try to find what i wanted. well, they did. and i got my laminate and all the special attention which really made me feel special. the installers were also so very nice. i would/ will be going back for sure. thanks guys for all your wonderful help
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI would definitely recommend this company. Peggy measured my entire house, as I am looking to redo all of my flooring, answering questions as we went. Michelle helped me and was patient and knowledgeble as I was asking questions trying to make decisions on what to choose. They made the process so easy for me. Jake and Steve ( I think was his name) were very professional and efficient and had the job done quickly. I had one small issue I called about later and that was immediately resolved and everything turned out very nice. They really do what they say they are going to do and want to make the customer happy. They have been in business for a long time. In fact, Jake remembered putting in a carpet for me about 25 years ago. They are an asset to our little town of Bridgeport
- LOWE'SI am very impressed with my experience with Lowe's and the wonderful people who represent and install for Lowe's. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable and went out of their way to help me get the look I wanted to achieve. I received several calls from Lowe's checking to see if everything was satisfactory along the way. My floors look great. Will try to add pictures
- PETERSON'S CARPET CITYWe first went to Peterson's Carpet City in January to look at sheet vinyl for our kitchen. We immediately liked them because they didn't try to talk us out of what we wanted - as other companies did. We also liked the fact that they knew the country of origin of their products - and they carry a large variety of products that are made in the U.S.A. We asked for a "ballpark" estimate for the entire job using a specific product that we had selected. They were happy to provide that for us and they even itemized it to a certain extent and they wrote it down for us on paper. It was a pleasant surprise for us to see how low it was and we called them back a few days later to tell them we'd like to get going on the job. But we were told that the ballpark estimate was way off and that the actual price was going to be more than double what they had estimated. They apologized for the inaccurate estimate and we told them we'd wait. Next we looked around a bit more and discovered that Armstrong makes a line of Luxury Vinyl Tile that is manufactured in the U.S.A. with raw materials mostly from the U.S.A. - so we looked for a supplier. Peterson's was the only supplier we could find in our area, so we went back to them. This time we got a full estimate in writing and the owner told us verbally how much it would be. I questioned the owner about how little the estimate for installation was, but he insisted that every job is different. Again, I was pleasantly surprised. After I got home, I looked more closely at the written estimate and could see that he had, in fact, looked at the wrong number: The installation was several hundred dollars more than what he had said. I called and asked what it really was going to cost and (for the second time in a couple of months) he apologized for the inaccurate estimate. Quite honestly I was hoping he would give me some sort of discount - maybe just as a good-will gesture for having twice raised our expectations with really low estimates. But I guess he didn't feel all that bad about having made two such mistakes. Oh well. Despite all the trouble with the estimates, we had them do the job. The installer was 100% professional and always had a great attitude. The floor looks great. More recently we had a new floor installed in another part of our house. We got an estimate from the Petersons again, but we discovered another independent contractor who gave us a better price - so we went with him
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI am well pleased with these folks. I had never used them before, but while shopping different places for floor coverings I stopped in their place and was impressed by their professionalism and attention to the customer. Carpet was ordered, and they said it would be about three weeks before it arrived. It arrived, as specified. They set up an installation date for a week later. The installers arrived exactly when they said they would. The two installers worked without hardly taking a break. They finished-up and cleaned-up. They moved the furniture. I have absolutely no complaints
- TC Goodfellows ConstructionHe ended up doing more that needed done. He did itemize everything. Some of the others who gave me an estimate did not do that. He did a nice job for me.
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSThe only thing I wasn't crazy about was that the work was done by an employee who came after 5pm and on the weekend. Other than that, he was very nice and the job was done well.
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSAfter about 10 months, one of their carpet seems started to pull apart. I called Smitty himself and he told me he would send somebody over the following week. Nobody ever showed up.
Flooring Contractors in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:One guy showed up and performed the tasks assigned. It is normally a crew of two but not this day. He worked hard and completed the job with only a little extra time required. <br />B A G.
- Business Description:RemodelingRecent Review:Note: The other review on here was taken by an Angies List agent, who called *me*. My description to the agent did not come out quite as intended on here, so this review is an update. //// Mr. Hawthorne was actually my first choice to perform the projects that needed to be done, and I let him know this. I think he would have performed about the best work. What has disappointed me is that he kept putting me off, and eventually not answering his phone or returning calls, rather than just being straight up with me as to why he did not want to perform the work. I realize that, as a business owner, he does not have to take every project, every job, and I completely respect that, but I also equally deserve to be told the truth. That is all I want...the truth. That's why I cannot give a good review, despite my feeling that he would do outstanding work. If this is a massive misunderstanding and I have this all wrong, I would be all too eager to listen. If he would like to call me and discuss this with me so that we understand each other, I will be all too happy to retract this review, but until then I do need to be honest in the same way that I would like Mr. Hawthorne to be honest with meMingo Hills P.
- Business Description:A-Team Flooring, LLC is a leading Flooring Contractor servicing the Tri-State area. We provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services.
- Business Description:We have over 17,000 selcetions of carpet, tile, wood, vinyl, laminate, and LVT flooring. We also over free financing.
- Recent Review:Completely unacceptable. Was a three day job. The second day, after only 8 rows of wood planks were installed on the first day, one board was cracked. This board had to be cut out and replaced. When the installers got here the third day I had to show them approximately 8 more chipped boards as well as large and inconsistent gaps between boards. I had to call the Flooring America to voice my concerns over why there are so many areas with problems after only two days and ask that they come out and look at the numerous problems with the installation before their installers continued. Their installer also called Flooring America to ask if they should continue or wait for Flooring America's personnel to look at the floor. Thirty minutes later I asked the installer if he was to wait or continue. The installer said that Flooring America had not returned his call yet. I had to call Flooring America to ask why they had not returned their installers call. Flooring America told me they were too busy to call their installer and they were too busy to look at the problems I was concerned about. Flooring America then called their installer and he was told to continue and finish the floor. <br /> I was left with a floor that has chips, delaminated areas, large gaps, and excessive movement. I called Flooring America the next business day to voice my displeasure with Flooring America and the floor they installed in my home. I requested they come and see what I thought was poor quality and a poor installation. The Flooring America manager and salesperson came out to look. They complained that it was an inconvenience for them to come and look, stated only seven or eight boards need removed and replaced, then placed the blame on the manufacturer. I was constantly told not to worry that my warranty is with Flooring America. Three months later, Flooring America hired a wood floor inspector. Their inspector reported that the floor problems were not manufacturer issues but install errors, and suggested twelve boards be replaced. However he did not mark the improperly installed boards or the ones that were clearly damaged and should never have been installed. When I suggested that the inspector return to mark the twelve boards, Flooring America stated it would be an additional expense for them and that we could just agree on the boards to be replaced. I told them unacceptable for a $6500.00 brand new floor and that I would hire an inspector. <br /> I hired a wood floor inspector whose report stated that too many problems exist with this floor. It has chips, gaps, delaminated boards, and was put down on an un-flat floor. It cannot be fixed. <br /> I am in the process of litigation with Flooring America as they claim they are not responsible for the installer they hired and paid to do what has been proven to be a very poor job. Flooring America hired and sent this installer even though I stated I was willing to wait as long as needed for their best installer. <br /> Flooring America did not know what a quality installation was. They hired a professional wood flooring inspector whose report claims they have caused the problems not the manufacturer. My hired professional wood floor inspector reports that the floor has too many problems and needs to be torn out and replaced. Again, the report states that Flooring America has caused the floor problems. I did not hire their installer, my contract is with Flooring America and I told them I would wait as long as needed for their best installer. <br /> It has been more than six months, Flooring America has had my down payment for nine months, my floor is a mess and is not finished, I have had two professional inspections of the floor that both report the problems were caused by Flooring America's installer, not a manufacturer issue, and now I have to litigate against Flooring America. <br /> I would never recommend Flooring America to anyone. <br /> <br /Mark C.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1974, Financing available, All major credit cards accepted, Visit our website www.carpetshowcaseflooringcenter.com for special promotions
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
If you’ve experienced a flood, you know how important it is to address flooded floors as soon as possible. Find out what to do about flooded floors, from how long to dry them to how to prevent mold and extensive water damage.
New flooring doesn’t need to be expensive to be durable and beautiful. Learn seven affordable flooring options, from vinyl to cork, along with pros and cons, cost, and more.
Find flooring installation in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
flooring installation in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carpet Showcase Flooring Center3527 Jacob Street
Wheeling, West Virginia
- CARPETING UNLIMITED341 NATIONAL RD
Triadelphia, West Virginia
- Carpets by Jamison4100 JACOB ST
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Comprehensive Construction and Property Services11015 Cadiz Rd
- Carpet Showcase Flooring Center
- Flooring America5095 National Road
Triadelphia, West Virginia
- Flooring America
- Granata Contracting and Development1107 Valley View Ave
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Granata Contracting and Development
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction