What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- Handyman PainterHe was just very meticulous and very good, he was very professional. I gave credit to Angie's List as well because it's really hard to found contractors that you can trust and I found a lot of very good companies through you.
- A Brush Away PaintingMy experienced was horrible and did not go well at all. The biggest this is that the first time they said they will finish the man who painted I inspected they did not finish, left trash anywhere and it was not a good job. When I came back the 2nd time every piece of the furniture's I owned where painted stuttered including my antiques my laminate floor is paint stuttered the top of all my wood trim is unpainted the molding on the floor they painted the dirt into the molding my dining room table was ruin they put paint removal rag they placed it on my dining table and my entire was covered in dust from sandy. I have to clean it all by my self it was horrible the owner demand a cheque payment when I raised concern to my owner the owner spoke to his work and said do not get in touch with Karen that's the most horrible experience ever and I don't know what to do I feel being ripped out for 3500 read less
- Quality Counts PaintingWonderful. We had an incredibly ugly "popcorn" finish all over the ceiling. After removing the "popcorn" ourselves we knew we needed to call in professionals to finish the job. The men at Quality Counts were courteous and efficient. They sectioned off the work area with a LOT of plastic to prevent dust from going throughout the entire house, which I greatly appreciated! They showed up on-time, worked non-stop and had the entire project completed on schedule - under 3 days. We have received many compliments from friends on how much better the ceiling looks and we agree read less
- Sweeney ConstructionI was impressed with the timeliness of the project the man was professional all times cleaned up his work area every day I had no mess to walk around no fuss everything went as planned.6500
- Sweeney ConstructionNot only was the finished job beyond excellent, prior to the job being completed, Mr. Fritz Sweeney contacted my insurance company and fought on my behalf to get the proper settlement amount for the job to be completed properly. The clean up after the job was complete was nothing short of amazing. They also took great care in making sure that the work area was completely partitioned off so that the rest of my home would remain clean and not be affected by the work that was being done. I would highly recommend Sweeney Construction to anyone! They do excellent work read less
- Git'er Dun PaintingAfter each room they finished they ask us to look it through and see if we were satisfied. We pointed out what we didn't like and they would redo it and make it right. We paid for all the paint ourselves (to save some money), they were helpful in the amount we needed. I was able to negotiate price and they were willing to make a deal which was a plus. It was easy to get in contact with them throughout the project. They didn't work on my project all day, they had other projects they had going on at the same time but we knew that at the beginning read less
- Git'er Dun PaintingAfter phoning Rita and leaving a message,she returned the call within 24 hours. Set up an appointment to look over what I wanted to paint. She was VERY GOOD @ suggesting colors and finishes of paint. She too,was very knowledgeable on paint brands. After looking over the area,she liked my color choices. She suggested what brand of paint to use and what finishes. She did not pressure me into using a diiferent color or brand of paint. Stated she would use what ever color,finish and paint brand of my choice. I went with my color choices,and her paint brand choice. Also talked about how the rooms would be prepared. Who and where was the furniture going to be moved. She prefers if the customer moves the furniture,and removes any light fixtures,wall and outlet covers. The work took 2 days to complete. She also stained my fiberglass entrance door. She did a WONDEFUL job!! My door now appears as if it is an Oak entrance door. That was some extra work I asked about after the estimate was done. She again,was VERY knowledgeable on what stain to use to achieve the results(color) I wanted. It took approximately 3 separate trips,an hour a trip,to complete the door staining. She was VERY easy to work with! The quality of the work was EXCELLENT! The price was right in line with the estimate. Not counting in the EXTRA work I ask her to do. I would use her again,and HIGHLY recommend her painting services. read less
- R L PellarinIt is a small company; I think he works out of his home. He is a very talented painter and has good attention to detail. I will use him again in the future.
- Sweeney ConstructionEverything went smooth. We did not have any dust anywhere except for the work areas because everything was sealed off by the contractor. The work area was cleaner when he left than when he started.
- Markey Home ImprovementVery good. Employee was very knowledgeable, explained the work being done, made sure we were happy, and cleaned up nicely at the end of each day.
Interior Painters in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo.. read lessRecent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less Paint read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:We are locally owned and operated. The two business owners have between them nearly forty years of painting experience. We treat the homes of others as though they are our own so we place a premium on high quality work and developing healthy customer/business relationships. There are no fees for estimates. The only upfront cost is for material acquisition (i.e. paint). Payment through check or cas read lessRecent Review:I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to getting it right. When there was a problem with the product Chad Hutton came back for two extra days until it was right. When I offered him a tip for the extra time and care he took, he absolutely refused to take it read lessRonni R.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projects read lessJennifer P.
- Business Description:Highest quality painting (drywall finishing, plaster repair, paint prep work & finish painting). Handyman services (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, pressure-washing, landscaping, etc.). Hardwood floor refinishing (from bare wood, to stain, and 3-coat polyurethane). Carpentry (deck building/repair, framing, general building, door & window installation). Quality of materials and workmanship guaranteed. Insured. Free estimates read lessRecent Review:He was just very meticulous and very good, he was very professional. I gave credit to Angie's List as well because it's really hard to found contractors that you can trust and I found a lot of very good companies through you read lessAndrew Y.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building las.. read lessRecent Review:Very well Great company Treats people and their homes with respect Would recommend for any work around your homeaaron w.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my pictures read lessRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Here at Yutzy Roofing we are a family owned company that specializes in residential re-roofs asphalt shingles or metal roofing. We pride ourselves on quality and attention to detail and customer satisfaction! No job to big or small. We are lisenced and insured. We would love to discuss your job and provide you with a free estimate read less
- Business Description:We are a small painting company with a big dream. We will sub-contract. Payment requirements are as follows: Commercial 1/3 down 1/3 and 1/3 Residential 1/2 down 1/2 upon completio read less
Deals in Saint Clairsville for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
interior painters in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- C&C Custom finishes52788 Belmont Ave
- C&C Custom finishes
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kimmel Painting71690 pike st
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio
- Kimmel Painting
- Ohio Valley Painters247 Charleston Street
- Ohio Valley Painters
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Update Ready LLC514 Lincoln Ave
- Update Ready LLC
- Yutzy Roofing LLC7563 Township Road 654
- Yutzy Roofing LLC