When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bloomingdale
- Quality Counts PaintingWonderful. We had an incredibly ugly "popcorn" finish all over the ceiling. After removing the "popcorn" ourselves we knew we needed to call in professionals to finish the job. The men at Quality Counts were courteous and efficient. They sectioned off the work area with a LOT of plastic to prevent dust from going throughout the entire house, which I greatly appreciated! They showed up on-time, worked non-stop and had the entire project completed on schedule - under 3 days. We have received many compliments from friends on how much better the ceiling looks and we agree
- Sweeney ConstructionNot only was the finished job beyond excellent, prior to the job being completed, Mr. Fritz Sweeney contacted my insurance company and fought on my behalf to get the proper settlement amount for the job to be completed properly. The clean up after the job was complete was nothing short of amazing. They also took great care in making sure that the work area was completely partitioned off so that the rest of my home would remain clean and not be affected by the work that was being done. I would highly recommend Sweeney Construction to anyone! They do excellent work
- Sweeney ConstructionI was impressed with the timeliness of the project the man was professional all times cleaned up his work area every day I had no mess to walk around no fuss everything went as planned.6500
- Sweeney ConstructionEverything went smooth. We did not have any dust anywhere except for the work areas because everything was sealed off by the contractor. The work area was cleaner when he left than when he started.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone
- Matthews & Sons' ConstructionThe company did the drywall in the livingroom, hallway, and dinningroom. Plus did all walls with primer paint to have it ready for us just to paint. Also they gave knew ideas to opening up the rooms to make it feel much bigger than really is. Plus was able to trust alone in our house when had to do errans', "very trustworthy"
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- TC Goodfellows ConstructionHe ended up doing more that needed done. He did itemize everything. Some of the others who gave me an estimate did not do that. He did a nice job for me.
- Hartly Construction IncHE NEVER SHOWED UP. HE HAS NEVER CONTACTED ME TO EXPLAIN, CANCEL OR CHANGE ANYTHING. HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY PHONE CALLS.
- Matthews & Sons' ConstructionI should have known he was not responsible, he didn't show up the first day and failed to call. i forgave him because he said it was an emergency. He was also late, the second day. He was sloppy, his work was very unprofessional and I ended up paying someone else another $ 350. to finish the job the right way I just wanted him out of my house. I did call him 2 or 3 time to see if he would come back and fix the work but, he said he was done. I should have taken him to small claims court but, it was not worth my time. I have learned a valuable lesson and never pay someone until I am completely satisfied. I will probably never use Angies List again unless there is a guarantee
Drywall Contractors in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:From A to Z if you can think it, we can do it. We are a small family owned business with 32 years experience in general contracting, and a combined amount of over 100 years of experience ready to serve you, in whatever form it takes. We are hard working , energetic, and willing to go the extra mile to excel at whatever task is at handRecent Review:Horrible. Bathroom was torn apart and not completed from three months ago.Myra P.
- Business Description:We provide all construction sevices, big and small. Company run by certified Union Carpenter. We have an on time guarantee or you get 15% contracted price.
- Business Description:Payment option is Half-Down and the balance due upon completion
- Business Description:Our company is residential construction and remodeling. Our specialties are decks and pole barns. We make payment arrangements affordable for ALL to make improvements on their home, not just the "elite". Payments are made in installments. We also accept credit cards, which most contractors do. 27 YEARS EXPERIENC
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Service and offer many Services to the Ohio Valley and surrounding areas. Give Us a call.
- Business Description:Complete Drywall Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT
- C&C Custom finishes52788 Belmont Ave
- C&C Custom finishes
- Edgell's Framing & Remodeling3724 McColloch st
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Edgell's Framing & Remodeling
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kimmel Painting71690 pike st
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio
- Kimmel Painting
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Storm Guard of the Upper Ohio Valley680 Main Steet
- Storm Guard of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Total construction services 722 Maple St
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur