Water softener maintenance can help extend the life of your appliance and keep your water healthy for your home and skin. Use these tips to maintain your softener.
Get matched with top home security companies in Ripley, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Ripley
- Guardian ProtectionGreat response time for alarms. Hands down. They sub contract for repairs /service calls due to logistics. Understandable.
- CounterStrike Security & Sound IncI absolutely love this company. Their pricing is great. There were a couple of places I questioned whether they needed to put some alarms. They said no, they were low entry places. They told me to save some money and not buy extra. They were very professional. I had one of the doors to remote locks. For some reason, the battery went dead in the first year. They came out and fixed it. I had a window battery go bad. They came out and fixed it. These repairs were at no charge. They've been phenomenal. I would recommend them to everyone. I pay for yearly service. They don't require a contract. You own your own equipment. They also removed all the old equipment when they installed the new equipment
- WestsidecamsOverall the whole experience with westsidecams was great. I called them talked to them about what i needed. They scheduled a time to come look at where i needed the cameras placed and was very helpful in explaining the process. They have indoor and outdoor cameras with or without HD and/or night vision. They ordered the cameras i wanted and came to install it within a week. The installation only took a few hours. The technician was very informative of the equipment and the details of how to use my new system. I was very pleased by how professional and friendly he was. I would most definitely recommend and use Westsidecams again
- Digital Computing Solutions, LLCThe owner of Digital Computing Systems, LLC, Hai Duong, came to our house and completed an inspection of our old security system and made recommendations on how to best upgrade the system. He promptly prepared an estimate for upgrading our system with the latest technology. Hai Duong was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with. The parts for the new system were ordered and after they were delivered two technicians installed the new system. The installers were also very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We are very happy with our new security system
- Livewatch SecurityInstallation was very easy and the assistant provided by Safe Mart was professional, timely and very helpful.
- ADT Security ServicesSalesperson was a very nice guy. We knew pretty much what we wanted and ADT from my research was the way to go. This was confirmed after our initial meeting. Installation crew was awesome, provided additional information on products, how to set up system, etc. No issues, great service thus far. $1000 is for the 2 year contract with them
- AlarmForceThe installer came out and ran some tests to make sure everything was correct. One time my wife came home and punched in the wrong number - they called within 3 seconds. They're very professional and answered all our questions. We didn't feel pressured at any time.
- GuardMe SecurityThey matched their installation to my schedule to get it done. I would recommend them to others. I haven’t had my house broken into since they installed it, and everything is working great. They treated us really good. They covered spots in the house that I had not even considered for access.
- Guardian ProtectionThey found nothing wrong but my phone jacks still do not work. They are coming out again on March 6, 2014.
- Devcon Security Systems Inc1. Billing is a huge problem. We have an automatic debit set up, but they?re harassing me on why I?m behind on my payments. I continually have phone calls and bills showing up which I don?t understand because I?m up to date. I was told that because of the partership this was the reason for the billing issues. 2. Our system was not working because of some storms we recently had. The system keeps alerting them that something is wrong. We acknowledged this as well and tried to schedule someone to come out and look at it. They never showed up. We have called them a numerous times to follow up with the problem. They are now telling me to ?hold my horses? because they schedule branch is no longer in business, so they have to direct it out to another branch. They?re now telling me that they can?t get out until this coming Wednesday and because of the branch location change (which was out of my control) they are going to charge me a $25 travel fee ? and I already pay extra every month for insurance on the system. Instead of calling me and telling me that the technition was not coming I got nothing, I waited from 8 am to noon. I asked them today and their response was "they must not have been aware that a branch has closed"" WHY? HOW? Would they not of known that? 3. I?ve tried to get out of my contract with them, because they recently merged with another company, they say that that isn?t possible and I?m basically stuck for 3 years. I have been told that because they have partnered up that I was allowed. And because they have done nothing but cause issues since I have had it , I believe they have breeched theirs. 4. Also I was told by an agent that, because they are in the process of training more employees that this was the reason they could not come out as quickly. After the fact that they just shut down the local branch near me. NOT MY PROBLEM! They continued to call me a week after the power outage saying that my system was not responding, Well why didnt they call before is my question, it takes a week to respond???? 5. The one good thing as that I am getting credited for this month. But I am without the protection that I have paid for
Home Security Systems in Ripley
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:Thomas & Galbraith is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Cincinnati area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s rightRecent Review:They did a great job. We were using them for years before and they helped us use the system as long as we could. They are always nice and responsive, They also left us many times with good information and we would highly recommend themRobert & Quantian T.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..
Deals in Ripley for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
A security camera system gives you peace of mind that there’s always a watchful eye on your home. This guide breaks down the costs of installing a security camera system.
The cost to install a security system ranges from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars, depending on home size, installation costs, and extent of security features. Find the right security system for your budget and needs.
Find home security companies in
home security companies in Ripley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- CUSTOM ELECTRONIC DESIGNS, INC11122 Luschek Dr.
- CUSTOM ELECTRONIC DESIGNS, INC
- Devcon Security Systems Inc4150 Tuller Rd Ste 214
- Devcon Security Systems Inc
- HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL5116 Ohio 119
- HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL
- JAMES ELECTRIC8771 OBANNON RD
- JAMES ELECTRIC
- Ohio Sound, LLC697 Hill Rd. N.
- Ohio Sound, LLC
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- SCHWELLER ELECTRIC11501 ROAD 144
- Sector8Surveillance230 Lisbon St
- Security One IncPO Box 39512
- Shield Alarm Inc.2021 Park Ave W
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider