Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Ripley, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Ripley
- Wheeler's Lawn CareI’ve known Patrick for over a decade. His attention to detail is impeccable and he always does a thorough job. He’s an easy going guy, easy to work with and keeps his word. Definitely would recommend you give your business to Wheeler’s Lawn Care!
- I Mow YardsAnthony is excellent! I normally have him mow but at the last minute I needed weeds taken care of on my lot and building. I called and asked him if he was able to do it on his visit today and he said yes. That was great news! He went above and beyond and even sprayed weed killer!! He mows the grass on a regular basis!! Glad I found him!
- I Mow YardsAnthony has mowed the yard for a couple of weeks and can't be more happier on how the yard looks. Would Is recommend Anthony to my friends and family
- Naugle's Lawn CareVery professional and responsive. Curtis came out right away and gave an estimate and completed the work quickly once I gave him the ok and the yard looks great!!! I would highly recommend.
- Brady's Landscaping LLCHe did exactly what we wanted didnt stop till the job was done,very polite and respectful not only to us but to our property ...knows what he is doing and I will continue to have him work for us ,would recommend him to anyone. GREAT WORK ETHIC'S
- Treece Landscaping & DesignAs per a text communication with my former contractor who now works for this company, I agreed to my lawn being mowed every other week for $30 per mowing. Starting with the first mow of the season and also on every subsequent visit, the mowers blades were set high, and three days later my lawn no longer looked mowed. The workers returned every week after the first with one exception (presumably due to bad weather) and never lowered their blades. I believe they intentionally kept the blades high to ensure they would need to return every week, and not every two weeks as per my original agreement. In addition, only 80%-90% of my yard was mowed each visit, and I repeatedly found multiple sections around my yard that had obviously not been mowed. My contractor from the previous season was only present during the first mowing, and the difference in quality when he was not there on these subsequent visits was stark. I was not billed until six weeks after the first mowing. I immediately paid the bill and then called the company to cancel service. I now mow my own yard and with the blades set at #2 I only need to mow every other week. I just received a second bill with a note indicating that it was for two additional visits that occurred in the beginning of May before I cancelled service, which I will pay as soon as I complete this review, however I will never again do business with this company. If you don't mind paying twice as much as agreed for unfinished work, this company may be for you
- J & K LandscapingTwo times been here he did a good job. the third time to mow, pick up a check amounting $360 and he never came back. I pre paying for a month of May but he never should back up. I called him and he did not return the calls and text. The name of the guy is Jose.
- Lawn & Order LandscapingWe felt very comfortable leaving the house for months at a time on extended trips. When we returned home the lawn and flower beds were in great condition. We never had to contact them to ask for special services or additional attention since everything was done correctly the first time. At one time there was a billing issue which was settled quickly and without further problems. When I dealt with them personally or via phone they were professional, attentive and competent
- Lawn WizardGreat! They gave me a same day quote. Also, the same week the did the job! Completely transformed my yard and they were extremely polite. The pricing was extremely fair!
- Lawn WizardThey did an excellent job mowing the grass and trimmed. I would definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.
Lawn Services in Ripley
- Business Description:Certified in the state of Ohio, the inspectors at HHI strive to give you the very best home inspection possible. From the time we show up, we look over every bit of your perspective home, we take pictures of problems and noteworthy items we find, and then report back to you with all our findings. We want to be sure that when you walk into your new home that you don't get any suprises. Just kick back on the couch after a long day of moving and relaxRecent Review:Chris was awesome. I have had him inspect two homes for me. One had lots of problems and one looked to be flawless but on both he looked over with a fine tooth comb. I have construction experience but he found so many things on both houses that most would have never even thought of looking for but would have cost them in the end. He has truly saved me thousands with his inspection. I feel I truly knew everything I needed to in order to make an appropriate offer. Every, and I mean every, outlet, every window , dryer vent, sink, the list could go on. This sounds over the top but he truly is so much better than the 3 other inspectors I have had for my other houses. Great explanation in person as well as detailed printed report the next day. Absolutely no reservationsKurt D.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Our company goal is to provide quality home maintenance, remodeling and repair at an affordable price. Our mission is to be there when we say we will. We plan to earn your business and your referrals. A letter from the President: My husband always said my "honey do" list would fill a phone book. Because of this he's turned in to one heck of a handyman/contractor. Scott and I have more than 25 years experience in all manner of home repair, remodeling and maintenance. We live by the tenants of ..Recent Review:Scott's proposal and estimate was thorough and accurate. He replaced flooring, toilet, vanity, lighting and wall fixtures. He removed wallpaper, repaired wall board as necessary and repainted. He removed a soffit over the bathtub, replaced the wallboard and added a beautiful border to the existing wall tile. All the work is high quality and detail focused, We are extremely satisfied and will definitely use him againDonald R.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. Customer service is our number one priority.Recent Review:He did a great job. He showed up on time, clean up after the job was done. I would recommend him.JIM K.
- Business Description:I Only clean Gutters & Repair Gutters Mansfield Ohio and surrounding areas of Mansfield only thank you, , www.ohiogutterman.comRecent Review:His prices are way out of line, charged $ 495 to clean gutters that took less than an hour. He "doesn't like" gutter guards so he took them off and left them for the homeowner to dispose of. Condensing arrogant butt holeJean V.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru..Recent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with 10 years of skilled landscaping design and implementation experience. We pride ourselves on the unrivaled quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lifelong relationships with every single client we serve. Don't hesitate to give us a call today to learn about all the ways we can help to achieve your wildest landscape renovation goalsRecent Review:Quality of work was not there. They were hired to do several things for my Mother and then did not like when they were asked to fix the mistakes - firepit was crooked and uneven, fence that was to be tied into another line of fencing didn't come close to matching. It took a couple of days for them to come back out since they were no-call, no-shows (fence is still not correct to what it was supposed to be and while the fire pit is more level, it's not quality work at all). This is on top of being told their mulch would be "weed free" for a certain amount of time and its already growing weeds (likely due to the fact THEY DIDN'T EVEN LAY PAPER UNDER IT) and it has only been a couple of weeks since it was laid. They were to also dig a hole for an above/under ground pool that's going about 2ft in and did not complete that either before pulling the disappearing act. The first couple of days they were timely in showing up then after that all **** broke loose and the quality, professionalism, and work ethic went out the window and in its place came excuses, pettiness, and unprofessionalism. If you hire this company - BEWARE!!! You will spend more time fixing their mistakes than you would if you just did the job yourself. **We have photo evidence of every claim PLUS more! *Brittany P.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- West Union
- Mount Orab
- New Richmond
lawn care services in Ripley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Home Services, Inc.5209 Angel Dr
- 3D Home Services, Inc.
- Adams county construction1605 Lloyd road
West Union, Ohio
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service2146 Snyder Rd
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- AMC.LLC Mowing, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping305 Ohio St
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Adams county construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Lawn Care LLC2925 Robinson Road
- Freedom Lawn Care LLC
- Gysan's Lawncare6514 homegardner rd
- Gysan's Lawncare
- Hillcrest Home Inspections, LLCP.O. Box 270
New Concord, Ohio
- Hillcrest Home Inspections, LLC
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition1812 March Road Ext
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition
- One stop contractors9753 Mason-Montgomery Rd
- One stop contractors
- Quality Land Care9055 five points fincastle rd
- Quality Land Care
- Wade Gardens Landscaping & Gift Shop3360 Possum Run Rd
- Wade Gardens Landscaping & Gift Shop
- Yelton Services 900 Kidwell Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Yelton Services