The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Portsmouth
- Swim Brothers PaintingHe is fantastic! He has his own crew. He employs his own carpenters, electricians, and plumbers. He works with his brothers. They were hard working and professional. They worked day and night. He was personable and honest. He always called if he was going to be late. They are a class act. They redo anything that needs to be redone with no problems. I highly recommend him. He is upfront about pricing and will work with you. He always recommends the best of the best. I will be employing them to work on my basement here in the future
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- Chris SarverDetails details... Chris is great about the tiny details. He and his helper went the extra mile in everything they did. Honest to a fault. Talented and smart about his trade. Not always exactly punctual but well within reason. We plan to have him rebuild our front entry.
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLCThe scope of this report covers 5 years plus and approximately $130k in work completed. In addition to the sunroom that is previously mentioned, worked completed includes replacing all windows and associated work, stripping of all carpet to hardwood floors underneath and refinishing, numerous plumbing and wiring problems associated with existing structure. Also included in previous work is plumbing in kitchen and downstairs utility room, wiring in general all over entire house, remodeling of an extra bedroom and converting into a closet and a variety of smaller jobs over this timeframe
Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:All Pro Roofing and Restoration offers professional services specializing in insurance restoration. We help homeowners/business owners through insurance claims process and all the steps in restoring the property back to or better than what it was before. Unlike most contractors, we make sure our work is up to state code and our estimates work primarily off of the insurance adjusters estimate so that nothing is left out. We have been in business for over 10 years now serving the tristate area.Recent Review:a new roof.Jon H.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We are a General Contractor specializing in insurance related work. We also service non insurance related Roofing and Masonry work to the general public and business of Kentucky.
- Business Description:I would categorize myself as a "jack of all trades Master of most". I do most jobs myself but there are jobs that I will have a helper with me. I take pride in every job I do and also Pride myself in being an honest, trustworthy person Since that is a Rare quality in these times. I strive to provide you with the same quality of job weather it is a New home or a Small Bathroom remodel. I also do Sub-Contracting as well and have been in this business for over 25 years
- Business Description:Most jobs I do by myself. On some jobs I will have up to 4 employees. With tasks that not in my trade, I will give the home or business owner choose who sub contracts or I can find one for them. Upon bidding a job, I fill out a detailed job proposal that gives specifics on billing
- Business Description:Payment accepted as cash or check
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
- Business Description:we provide new construction and remodeling services to northwest ohio and northeast indiana. all information is available at www.twinriver.biz
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 28 years serving the OH-WV-KY Tri-State area. Our company provides quality work at a reasonable price. We have worked on thousands of jobs from cleaning out gutters, to complete home building. We specialize in exterior work, but have the qualified personal to do turn-key jobs. We have done hundreds of porches and remodeling jobs. Freeman Roofing and Construction does all types of roofing, shingles, metal, rubber and most any type of roof, from small resid..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DLK Construction7571 RD 187
- DLK Construction
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.503 4th Street East
South Point, Ohio
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Napier & Son Home Improvements10 Twp. Rd. 1408 S.
South Point, Ohio
- Napier & Son Home Improvements
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- S&S Construction Services212 Caleb Lane
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S&S Construction Services
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wade Construction