Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Norton, OH
There are 41 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Norton
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Ray Arnold MasonryVery well. Top 14 courses of brick were replaced with new brick to match. New crown and cap installed. Motar wash applied to splay wall and aluminum flashing installed on the splay wall. Old caulk removed and new caulk applied on both sides of the chimney where the siding meets the brick. Entire chimney water proofed. Workmen were friendly and informative and very professional. Work area cleaned. Highly recommend
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors
- Integrity Contracting IncThe tuck pointing is a work of art! Everything was handled on the most professional manner. The fee was very reasonable. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work.
- Zemco Roofing & Repairs IncHe did a great job. Brian was so nice, polite, and understanding. He had a worker with him and they got it done very quickly. They cleaned up after they were done and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.
Masonry Contractors in Norton
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks greatMelanie C.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Very well. Top 14 courses of brick were replaced with new brick to match. New crown and cap installed. Motar wash applied to splay wall and aluminum flashing installed on the splay wall. Old caulk removed and new caulk applied on both sides of the chimney where the siding meets the brick. Entire chimney water proofed. Workmen were friendly and informative and very professional. Work area cleaned. Highly recommendJoe M.
- Business Description:Ohio Home Improvement has proudly served your community since 1996. We believe there are many facets involved in creating your dreams. We spend ample time listening to your concerns, exploring possible options and providing all the information you need to make a qualified decision. From Basement Finishing to Roofing; Additions to Flooring, OHI has proven to be a trusted leader for all your renovation needs. Exceeding the expectation is simple, when your expectation is understood. No matt..Recent Review:We had Mike and his team out a few months back, and could not be happier with the improvements to our home, and the service we received. Below is the details of the work we had done. It was an absolute pleasure having Larry and his coworkers in our house everyday. They stayed in communication with us, worked very hard to stay on deadlines, kept our home very clean while it was a work area, and were so respectful of our home. Mike was great to work with in helping us make our vistion a reality and checked in often while work was going on. We had an 8ft large picture window installed where there was previously just a standard single window. The window and the wall they had to cut apart and put back together looks perfect. We added a kitchen island that has transformed cooking and storage in our space and looks like it was always meant to be there. We also had custom shelving made and installed in our living room that runs the length of the wall with our tv on it and frames it just as we had wanted. Lastly, we had an unsightly pole framed in wood to make it better match our finished basement. Practically everyday we comment on how awesome one of our new projects isKatie G.
- Business Description:Our expertise in historic methods and materials combined with our dedication to outstanding customer service is exemplified by the dozens of awards we have received in the areas of craftsmanship, safety, business integrity, and for training employees that have reached the pinnacle of the industry. Whether it is a roof repair, a complete restoration, or a new installation of a traditional type of roofing that is needed, The Durable Slate Company can work with the owner to determine the best pr..Recent Review:Very good, very prompt ang eager to be helpful. Its enjoyable to work with themPATRICIA W.
- Business Description:Great prices, great technician Sooty Myke's will treat your fireplace as if it was our own! We strive on all our customers to receive nothing but the best! Family owned & Operated. We at Sooty Mykes’s are excited to announce we now have another phone line we can be reached on. It is 330-958-0184 We are also affiliated with the Beter Business BureaRecent Review:Best company I have found in years!! I have nothing but great things to say. They have been really easy to communicate with. Rhonda is so friendly on the phone. She is honest about timing (they are busy just like anybody else) but got someone out here as soon as she possibly could. At first I was worried that they would promise work and then not deliver; I’ve been burned before. But Kalym texted when he was on his way and when I asked him to call me separately even though my husband was at home and he could have just talked to him, he took the time to call and give me a thorough explanation of what needed to be done and why and what he had done that day. I really appreciated that! Bottom line is I have more work to do on this 105 year old chimney and will definitely want to stay with Sooty Myke’s!SANDRA F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Randy did an outstanding job. He even picked up our new fireplace insert because we didn't have a truck to bring it home. He and his team did everything in the most professional way.They even started our first fire and explained how very different our new unit was from our 35 year old one. Can not say enough good things about this firmdaniel j.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:I decided to start my own company and work for myself. It is my company so I can offer my customers the same high quality work that they would pay one of the big name commercial companies at a fraction of the price. I pay my guys well and I pay them what they are worth. In the future they will also get a percentage of the profits as my company grows. My company will not succeed without them and there hard work by my side. We really care about the work we do and our customers being happy with ..Recent Review:Landscapes with Heart did a fantastic job!!Heather F.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional experience, Mr. V's Concrete & Construction provides quality craftsmanship at a competitive price industrially, commercially, and residentially. Whether your job is new construction, repair, or renovation, Mr. V's can handle it all. With the pride we have in attention to detail along with our extensive experience and knowledge, you can be assured the job will be done right the first time. Please take a look at our completed projects in our photo gallery. We..Recent Review:The job was done perfectly! Vince and his crew were on time when they said they would be. They were very detail oriented and had great work ethics. The time frame from start to finish was very reasonable. Vince and his crew were very pleasant and answered all my questions. He was even able to match the brick for my porch perfectly to the brick on my chimney. Kudos to the entire crew. I would definitely hire him againEric H.
- Business Description:NO SUBS CHARGES BY THE JOB 10 EMPLOYEES FINANCING OPTIONS: VISA & MASTERCARD SPECIAL PROMOTION: 2 FREE VENTS WITH THE PURCHASE OF YOUR BASEMENT WINDOWSRecent Review:Excellent and good. They did a good job.BARBARA R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Franklin
- Sharon Center
- Canal Fulton
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
masonry contractors in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.M RIPPLINGER Contracting llc3820 johnson rd
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AJ Miller's LLC
- AKRON BRICK CHIMNEY-MASONRY766 Lafollette St
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- ALLEGA FP CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION CORP7725 COMMERCE PARK OVAL STE B
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- AMERICO CONSTRUCTION LLC2243 RAVENNA ST
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A.M RIPPLINGER Contracting llc
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bailey Restoration1728 Lyndhurst Rd.
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- BoulderCreek Construction Inc.3102 CR-123
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- Built by Geo LLC3445 Brookdale Ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Campopiano Roofing Inc2100 Case Pkwy North
- Chateau Services Inc.248 Cole Ave.
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- Chimney Tech5435 Donner Drive
New Franklin, Ohio
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers1481 Warrensville Center Rd
- CLEVELAND SLATE & COPPER INC5325 Naiman Parkway
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- CUTTING EDGE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY4026 HUMPHREY RD
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dale Shafer masonry2369 Greenville Rd
- Dan Guardo Contracting Inc31 E Lods St
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete2502 Harrisburg Ave NE
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION4305 Mt. Pleasant Street NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenico Davide Construction LLC4153 Meadowview Drive NW
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Edenscape, IncP.O. Box 621
- Elite Custom Contractors1672 Algiers Dr
- Engineered Solutions1630 hillside terrace
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 101
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Extreme Slate Roofing31525 Aurora Rd Bldg #3
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction
- Finish Line Construction Inc11460 Old Mill Rd
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Foremost Builders551 Vineyard Dr.
Broadview heights, Ohio
- FOX CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1911 Carter Rd
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Friendly Sweeps4034 Fenn Rd
- FUSCO SANDSTONE10061 n delmonte
- Finish Line Construction Inc