Jilek Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2003

9141 Ashcroft Ln

Twinsburg, OH 44087

Family owned roofing company....

08/18/2021

JOHN Z.

Wonderful! Tom from Jilek was very personable and answered all of my questions. Once under contract, they fit me into their busy schedule quicker than I expected and arrived at 7 AM the appointed day with a large crew to remove and replace the roof. Excellent work, excellent clean up, and they were done before 1:30 PM the same day. Superb professionals who do high quality work.

Description of Work
Replacement of asphalt shingle roofing

04/17/2020

Jay T.

Responded quickly to request for quote, price was right, got the job done a few days later. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof repair, replaced ridge vents

09/10/2019

Randy R.

The word that comes to mind is IMPECCABLE! This company is top notch. They were very responsive, polite, professional, efficient, and knowledgeable, all at a very reasonable cost. I requested a quote on Angie’s list from five roofing companies. Tom from Jilek called within 30 minutes and provided the quote that same day. (Others got back to me a few days later...) I wouldn’t use any other company if I were you. And their clean up after the job was flawless!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement

04/06/2019

Roger N.

Excellent! I've used them several times now. They are on time and extremely good on clean up. Their prices are reasonable and they stuck with their quotes.

Description of Work
A Complete Re Roofing

12/14/2018

Mary M.

The project when very well. He arrived on time took out the vent and patched over the spot with sheet metal and available shingle material. You can't even tell there was ever a vent there. And best of all no more leaks. They also did work for my son and fixed the flashing around his exhaust vent, my son was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
removed leaky roof vent

09/21/2017

CHARLES E.

Everything is fine and they even cleaned the yard.

Description of Work
He go off the old shingles roof, replace it with a new one and put some gutter guards around the house.

07/25/2017

Michael M.

Called and went to voicemail immediately. Left a full message about needing repairs and an inspection. Included full name and phone number. 5 days later still no call.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repairs.

I do apologize, we try to return every call ASAP. Every now and then one slides through the cracks. If you would like to give us a call back I will make sure the result is different Sincerely Him Jilek

04/25/2017

Stephanie R.

We were very happy and impressed with the work and quality that they provided. They even installed the roof balcony side rails because my husband wanted to ensure that it wasn't going to disrupt the integrity of the flat roof in that area. Tom was a gem. He was very helpful and personable. He even offered to pick up the materials we purchased for the railing. I know the work was done about a year ago, but we are so very happy with the work and wanted to make sure to put this review in. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Replace entire roof.

04/05/2017

Lance K.

So far, so good. It looks fantastic. They did in two days. Not sure yet whether I need new gutter guard they rubbished or if the roofers removed it where it was unnecessary. Also monitoring possibly new icicle formations

Description of Work
Bran new roof.

03/13/2017

Regina O.

It went great. The work was done well and my dealings with Tom and Jim were professional.

Description of Work
We had 4 skylights removed and a new roof placed.

03/03/2017

Fred P.

Tom was very helpful in guiding us through the entire process. His experience and knowledge of roof materials, skylight flashings and venting options was instrumental in choosing Jilek Roofing. After nine months I still haven't found any nails or debris in our landscaping.

Description of Work
Whole house roof replacement

02/27/2017

kathy G.

good. on time. professional. explained an issue with the chimney that a mason will need to correct. found no real issues with my 15 year old roof.

Description of Work
I used the coupon for a roof check-up.

12/14/2016

Terrence J J.

He is extremely polite and I cannot say enough about him.

Description of Work
They came out and removed the snow on my roof (about 15 in. thick) he then deiced my roof.

Category roof snow removal

11/23/2016

Renee P.

He was friendly and professional. Very conscientious

Description of Work
Put on a chimney cap

Category chimney repair

11/19/2016

Andrew D.

Tom is fantastic. We have used him a few times and he is always punctual, helpful, and does a great job. Could not recommend Tom and his team anymore.

Description of Work
Fixed bricks on my chimney

11/07/2016

Scott J.

Work was done very promptly and professionally. This was not the lowest quote I received but felt it was the best value.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

09/28/2016

Vivian G.

Easy! Work done efficiently, professionally and courteously.

Description of Work
2 shigles replaced and 20'of gutter replaced.

08/29/2016

Jeremy R.

They never showed up but kept my $300. Very poor service.

Description of Work
I purchased a roof inspection package last year.

06/07/2016

Tommy D.

Excellent. Good price. Very professional. Great job cleaning up. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house

04/16/2016

Elisa C.

Couldn't ask for a better job or for nicer guys to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced a large skylight in our master bathroom. They were quick to respond to get a bid and quick to get the work done and neat and tidy about the whole job! Everything turned out perfectly and we would highly recommend them . The price was $1000.00 cheaper than another company we had out to bid it. P. S. And we are picky!

Category roofing, skylights

11/13/2015

James V.

Jilek roofing was as advertised. I read all the reviews which were positive before going with them and they lived up to them. Tom was great to work with going over what needed to be done, the crew came on a cold rainy day with wind gusts of up to 40mph and got the new roof up and the clean up was spotless even with the high winds , it was cleaner than when they arrived. All the guys on the crew were friendly and went over what they did before they left.. Completed the job in about half the time I expected it to take. Would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Ripped off old roof and put in a new roof

10/31/2015

Kenneth S.

I needed a new roof in a hurry. The people at Jilek were very prompt and professional from getting a quick competitive quote through installation and post installation clean-up. I strongly suggest getting this organization on your bidders list for your roofing project.

Description of Work
Provided new roof and gutters.

10/25/2015

JOHN Z.

Everything went well and the cost was quite reasonable for this roof maintenance work through the Angie's List Deal. However, the roofer did not show up when originally scheduled on Monday, October 12. I left a message and Jim Jilek called me back that evening and was very apologetic for the scheduling mistake. They came back that Friday as I requested and everything was fine.

Description of Work
The roofers came and inspected my roof (16 1/2 years old) and did some minor repairs along with caulking and sealing all of the roof vents. We have had an occasional small leak in the master bedroom/bathroom over the last few years and they think that sealing the roof vent will get rid of that. That of course remains to be seen.

07/06/2015

Lee H.

Overall experience was great, came out within 2 or 3 days of initial request for an estimate, was very detailed in what to expect, gave me a package of information explaining and detailing each item and brand to be use at all stages of replacement. Gave an education not just a sales pitch.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate for a complete roof tear-off and reshingle

06/29/2015

Tiffanie R.

They did an excellent job fixing the leak and we plan on them returning to fix our floors.

Description of Work
Jilek Roofing (Andrew) fixed and major leak and did some much needed caulking in the rain on a Saturday!

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
    Check, Financing Available

New construction, roof replacements, repairs, snow & ice removal from roofs & skylights. Gutters & siding

Snow plowing