Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Greentown, OH
There are 35 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Greentown
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncI had a wonderful experience with Keselman. They remodeled my basement, kitchen and main bathroom. I worked with their designer Jessica, to pick out the layout for my kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring and fixtures. She was helpful and a pleasure. All of the workers that were onsite were professional and extremely trustworthy. The communication from my project manager Sergiy, was awesome. He would let me know each morning if they would be working and went over all the details with me. They were always willing to adjust the scope of work to add additional items I thought of as the project progressed. Also, if any mistakes were made they were quick to correct them and make it right. The final product looks amazing and I would highly recommend them read less
- Professional Drywall Repair and FinishingCost did a great job installing drywall and matching ceiling texture after we had a water leak. Professional, communicative and great quality.
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLCTim and his crew were efficient, thorough, and professional. Best painting job our deck/ramp has had !
- Barbera Home ImprovementJohn Barbera is da bomb! I had water coming in through a light fixture and he and one of his guys came out within the hour (literally) and identified the problem (flashing boot on the soil stack) and fixed it. I personally know others who have used Barbera Home Improvement and have been extremely satisfied with his services, so I also decided to get an estimate for a roof replacement since it's old. John returned my inquiry right away and came out personally to review the roof and created an estimate right there on the spot via software in his truck and I had the estimate before he even left the driveway -- talk about customer service, efficiency, professionalism and being tech-savvy. John also brought lots of good information with him, including insurance information, a very informative booklet on how to evaluate roofers and what is important, which helped with terms, options, etc., that I had no idea of, which was very helpful. He also have reams of paper listing addresses by tons of cities of roofs he replaced and also the product and shingle color so a drive-by could be done, which was also beyond incredibly helpful when evaluating products and and color choices. I decided to get several estimates for a roof and other companies sent a "sales" guy who showed up and never took any notes, no clipboard, no paper/pencil, so when I mentioned things like: do you run downspouts from an upper roof exit into the lower gutter so water doesn't spray all over the roof, a skylight that needed replacement, valleys, etc., I could tell with some of these other companies, they weren't listening and not prepared, and their estimates reflected this. I would then inquire: I don't see a skylight replacement? etc., and they would respond: "Oh yea, I forgot about that, I'll add that in." When you are spending decent dollars for a complete roof replacement and some sales guy doesn't even come prepared, creates inaccurate estimates, it makes me wonder how professional and competent the installation crew(s) might be or even the managerial oversight, or possible warranty claims after the fact. John Barbera and Barbera Home Improvement, from A...Z were in a complete league of their own which became quite evident throughout the roof estimating process. Thank you John read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI was very pleased with the quality of their work, and I really appreciate Dave coming out a few days after I called to give me a really good quote. He was very upfront and honest, and in no way did I get the impression that he was trying to upsize me or pressure me into a sale. He was very laid back, knowledgeable, and gave me a good deal on the work I wanted completed. The only very minor issue we had is it took them some time to actually get the project started (about four weeks) after I gave them the ok... but it was their busy season and he always kept me up-to-date. I have no complaints at all in regards to the quality of work. Dave came out and we discussed a few different colors- the color he recommended was perfect and works really well. The contractor that came out had the work completed in two days, and the attached siding was snug and fit tight against the house/roof. He also did a good job of sealing the ends of the coil. My biggest concern was making sure the siding/coin was well attached, as I can't tell you how many times I've come across siding dangling off or coming off after a storm. After inspecting his work, it was clear the coil was attached well and wasn't going anywhere. Overall, I would highly recommend Home Exteriors as they gave me a wonderful price and the workmanship was of quality read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI am very happy with the result thus far. Gary is a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive with the request for quote and I think the amount was fair. There was an unusual few days of warm weather in early January and he was able to get it done. I didn't think he would be able to do it until Spring, so this was a pleasant surprise. The work looks great and I presume the roof will not be a problem going forward. That said, I guess I won't know that for sure until we experience some heavy rains in the future. Even if that were to happen, I'm confident I could call Gary and get it remedied immediately. I would recommend him and use him in the future read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsMark Martinis came out & gave me a price that was acceptable. Job started a week earlier then expected which was great as company was coming from Florida. Tony Piazza stopped by the day before the job was to start and checked to make sure he was aware of all that I expected done and answered all my questions. The helper Terry was very efficient and pleasant also read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsAmazing experience. Not only was my home completely transformed, but Gary & Dave were incredible to work with every step of the way! The installers were fast, clean & worked w/extremely high quality standards! Highly recommend them!
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI HAVE TO ADMIT I HAD SIGNED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE ROOFING JOB. GARY CAME AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE ROOF AND IN A FEW MINUTES CAME INSIDE AND MET WITH ME AND GAVE ME THE PRICE OF $4700 FOR 25 YEAR SHINGLES. I STATED THAT I WANTED 30 YEAR DIMENSIONAL SHINGLES, ESPECIALLY THE ENTIRE CERTAINTEED SYSTEM. HE NEXT QUOTED A PRICE OF $5050. THE CONTRACT I SIGNED EARLIER THAT DAY WAS FOR $9145. THANK GOD THERE IS A 3 DAY PERIOD TO CANCEL. I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY WITH THAT COMPANY. GARY SAVED ME OVER $4000.00 DOLLARS. THE CREW WAS EXCELLENT AND DID THE JOB IN TWO DAYS. I HAVE SIDING ON MY HOUSE SO BECAUSE OF THE 3 LAYERS THERE WAS EXPOSED WOOD. THEY TOOK CARE OF THAT ALSO WITHOUT COST AND POINTED BOTH CHIMNEYS. THE OTHER ROOFING COMPANIES NEVER MENTIONED A PROBLEM WITH THE CHIMNEYS. ONCE IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME, I SAW THAT THE MORTAR WAS MISSING AROUND THE BRICK. THE ADDITIONAL COST FOR ROTTEN WOOD REPLACEMENT WAS ONLY $85.00. I WILL DEFINITELY USED THEM AGAIN FOR WORK read less
Contractors in Greentown
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years combined exp. in the field. We take pride in our work and treat every job as it is our own home.
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling since 1983.
- Business Description:We are a complete home services company. From home inspection, to repair and maintenance, remodeling, home improvement, building and new construction. We offer mold inspection and remediation, and lead based paint testing and removal. We also offer tailored real estate investment solutions, winterizing, and property securing read lessRecent Review:We love Matt and his sons/crew. They are very professional and do amazing work. He is very sought-after, so it is hard to get in touch with him and get on his calendar, but it is worth the wait if you can build the time into your project. He's done multiple jobs for us in the last 3 years, both big and small, and we have loved his work and creativity read lesspaul g.
- Business Description:Boyd Construction and Hardwood Floors, located in Akron, Ohio was founded by Steve Boyd in 1990 and offers the finest in complete home/business remodeling, design and repair. Steve has over 30 years of experience from learning the trade from his family owned business to making his own name. Steve has built a reputation on client satisfaction, is detailed oriented and is known for producing exceptional designs. The talented and experienced staff at Boyd Construction specializes in crafting spa.. read lessRecent Review:Outstanding! This is the third home project that Boyd Construction has done for us and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Completed ahead of schedule and accomplished with amazing quality and attention to detail. We‘re already planning our next project with Boyd read lessBarb W.
- Business Description:For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg F.. read lessRecent Review:The salesman, Scott, and the workers were prompt, professional, and efficient. They answered all my questions.Barbara R.
- Business Description:We R Gas. We R Excavating. OVER 30 years of Experience. Dominion Comfort Contractor, D.O.T. Certification. We are a small customer friendly business, that stand behind our work 100%. Reasonable prices, and Low down payments. Checks, cash, and (SOON) all major credit cards accepted read less
- Business Description:***2018 Super Service Award Winner**** Paying close attention to detail, quality, and job cleanliness has been the key ingredients to customer satisfaction since the business started in 1984. We continually test new products to ensure we are using the highest quality paints at all times. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality results on every project. A top-quality, long-lasting job means you get the most for your money! Our specialty areas include faux finishes and countertop refinishing.. read lessRecent Review:Tim and his crew were efficient, thorough, and professional. Best painting job our deck/ramp has had !Robert M.
- Business Description:Bradford Electric and Remodeling is a licensed, insured and bonded company. We offer a 10% discount to all Veterans. Cash and Check are the way we accept payment. Labor and material will be itemized on quote and a down payment will be required for material before work will commence. Residential and light commercial electrical work. All mechanicals will be offered by licensed, bonded and insured contractors. If we cant do it we will sub the work to our list of sub-contractors read less
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and.. read lessRecent Review:Kyle Bunner and his crew were professional and courteous at all times. The work was done well, they kept the dust down as much as possible, especially considering it is such a dirty job. Kyle also explained the process along the way to keep me informed of their progress read lessWes H.
- Business Description:Cornett Roofing Systems is a proven Midwest leader in the installation and repair of permanent roofing systems, including metal, slate, tile, and copper. In addition, we are a premier installer of solar energy panels and systems. Using only the highest quality materials, Cornett Roofing Systems delivers beautiful, permanent roofing systems that offer a lifetime warranty. Financing options are available to qualified customers. Cornett Roofing Systems has offices in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio .. read lessRecent Review:Amanda was great to work with getting the job done around my schedule, great communication! The roofers were very nice and did such a wonderful job and left no mess behind. I highly recommend Cornett Roofing!karen m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- North Canton
- New Franklin
- Canal Fulton
- East Canton
- Munroe Falls
general contractors in Greentown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A-1 Flooring2707 Fulton Dr NW
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A Caspersen Company Inc.
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burnside Construction and RemodelingPO BOX 2708
North Canton, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Canton Construction Group, LLC5440 Fulton Dr NW Ste 205
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carli Enterprises LLC22161 windsor drive
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Cavella and Hair Inc515 Perry Dr NW
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CFC Builders LLC10149 State Route 700
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- ChoreChaser1428 Edison St NW
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLC8343 Villa Marina Ct
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Cook Construction504 E. Main Street
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- Custom Craft Builders5010 Mayfield Rd Ste 109
- Custom Interior Creations11240 Hawke rd.
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Custom Painting and Remodeling4704 Forest Edge Dr.
- Custom Stairs and Finishes Inc6440 Norwalk Rd Ste H
- C and S Service
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dakota & Co.2510 McMackin Rd
- Dalty Construction L.L.C.243 Summit St.
- Dan Guardo Contracting Inc31 E Lods St
- DANNY CABINET CO11983 ABBEY RD unit #1
North Royalton, Ohio
- DANNY'S HANDY WAGON5773 Wilkes Rd
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY196 E W SALEM RD
- David B Becker Construction4441 Dueber Ave SW
- Dawsons Builders & Remodlers1173 e 112th st.
- DECKMASTER Construction Inc1006 Fairchild Ave
- Dennison Construction, LLC5726 South Main St.
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION4305 Mt. Pleasant Street NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- Diamond Quality Roofing and Construction2700 Henninger Road
- Dill's Drywall and Texture3828 W. 137th St
- Direct Construction Inc4516 Liberty Rd
South Euclid, Ohio
- DLC RestorationP.O. Box 468
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Don's Decks2555 timothy ave
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC