CALABRO & SONS INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2001

4.4

Basement waterproofing and all types of concrete work...

The Ohio Basement Company

Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairs.

Offers by The Ohio Basement Company on Angi
Pioneer Basement Solutions

12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Business Bureau complaints for history of our company. Award winning. Additional phones - (330) 676-3280, (330) 923-0109

Pro Care We Care LLC

PRO CARE WE CARE LLC provides complete lawn and garden services, creative landscape and hardscape design and installation, commercial and residential programs to home and property owners throughout Greater Cleveland area. We are owner-operated, bonded and insured, dedicated to superior workmanship and we take pride in the quality work we provide. As a professional landscape service team with a wide range of experience from commercial and residential properties to smaller custom jobs we will work closely with our clients to create and develop a landscape of their dreams. We offer services to enhance your landscape project at a cost to fit your budget. Will combine the best products with high quality workmanship to promote a beautiful environment for your enjoyment. In addition we have a proud tradition of superior customer service to meet all our clients needs

04/03/2014

his was the second time that Ross and his crew did work at my house. Last summer they did signficant work on my basement wall and footer drainage system. They also poured a large patio and two concrete sidewalks for me. Ross does top quality work and takes no shortcuts. I would trust him with any foundation, waterproofing, or concrete requiremtent. Ross and his crew are the best!

Description of Work
Drainage correction on sump pump crock.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,sewer cleaning,foundation repair

12/06/2010

I was very impressed from start to finish. Ross returned my call promptly and scheduled a time to come out promptly. He quoted me $17,000 and 2 weeks to complete the job and it took a week and a half. It was $4,000 less than my cheapest quote (I've gotten 10 quotes over a period of 5 years). One of the walls that needed replacing was right next to my neighbors drive and he even commented on how im...

Description of Work
I had severe bowing in two of my block basement walls, one 26 ft. and one 40 ft. Calabro & Sons rebuilt and waterproofed 66 lin. ft. of block foundation

10/21/2009

As per other Angie's List member comments, my suspicion is that this company ignores you if the job is not wanted by them.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for basement waterproofing. The company rep arrived on time, examined the area and said he'd sent me a written estimate within the week, no estimate arrived.

09/22/2009

I left a voicemail and I never heard back from them. I would not consider using this company.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate for basement waterproofing.

08/26/2009

I originally called him in the Fall & was told they could not do the work in the winter. He said I should call back in the Spring. Well. I tried twice & neither call was returned. Just as well, as I was happy with the company that eventually did the work!

Description of Work
Did not return my calls!

07/12/2007

He was very good. He was prompt and professional and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
They water-proofed the basement. They had to dig a trench around three sides of the house, and had to remove part of the driveway. They put two coatings on the foundation. They put in new drain tiles and gravel over that. Then they back filled and replaced the shrubs and concrete.

11/20/2006

Ross estimated the job, over saw the work, participated in most of it, and followed up after the fact to be sure that the concrete had been sealed after 28 days, as originally discussed.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway replacement and expansion, with addition of a Carport & a porch.

Category decks,concrete driveways

10/26/2006

The total job went fairly well. It rained a couple of times during the work which did make for some mess and clean-up following completion of the job. The cement work on the patio was excellent and they did a good job putting the landscape plants back in place. We have had a lot of rain since the job was completed and we haven't found any water in the basement. The only downside to the whole exper...

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement foundation. Installed new patio. Installed six inch sewer connection. Removed and reinstalled landscaping around foundation. Removed and reinstalled a section of fence.

Category landscaping,basement waterproofing,hardscaping

10/26/2005

THEY RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY, BUT MAINLY FOCUS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN. VERY PROFESSIONAL, THOUGH.

Description of Work
CALLED FOR ESTIMATE.

Category concrete driveways

09/16/2005

SIGNED WITH THEM IN APRIL; THEY WERE TO PERFORM THE WORK IN JUNE. THEY CALLED IN JUNE AND SAID IT WOULD LIKELY BE DONE IN AUGUST. I HAD NOT HEARD FROM THEM BY SEPTEMBER. I COULD NOT REACH A PERSON BY PHONE; LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES WHICH WENT UNANSWERED. THEY THEN CALLED ONE EVE WHEN I WAS UNAVAILABLE; LEFT NO MSG. HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE. I THEN SENT A LETTER CANCELING MY AUTHORIZATION FOR THE...

Description of Work
THEY WERE TO REPLACE 77 FEET OF DRIVEWAY.

Category concrete driveways

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, CONCRETE, SEWER, EXCAVATION.