Delmar Tree Svc

5208 State Rte 559

North Lewisburg, OH 43060

07/19/2017

Carroll B.

They are good, did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Tree service

09/29/2015

James W.

Description of Work
Two trees removed and dangerous over hang removed from a third. Very professional service.

08/20/2015

Rachel F.

Del-Mar Tree Service came out to do an estimate to take down a maple tree that had been damaged in a storm. I used them previously to remove 2 large limbs from the same tree that came down from a storm and were dangerously hanging above a power line. Their service was outstanding for that emergency so I contacted them again for an estimate to take out the entire tree. I also got estimates from 2 other local certified arborists for comparison. Del Mar came in with the best estimate. Once again the communication for the most recent job was outstanding and professional, job was completed on time as quoted. Wood was left neatly stacked near an existing wood pile and the mulch from grinding the tree stump was left in one clean pile. I am exceptionally pleased with this company and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Remove

07/15/2015

Rachel F.

Two large tree limbs came down in a storm and were laying on top of a power line, so it was critical to get someone out ASAP to remove the limbs. I called the company and they promptly came out to look at the job and provide an estimate. They got my job on their schedule the same afternoon. The trim job looks great and they cleaned up everything perfectly. I wish I had called them last summer when I had a lot of tree work done as their work is 100% more professional and reasonably priced than the guy I used. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Removed two large tree limbs that came down in a storm

10/27/2014

Michele K.

We just got the financing so we actually just marked off some trees. I'm going to try and give them a call this week to come out and cut it. The quote was for $4000. I don't think we quoted as many trees but it was still pretty close to the same value. He was very responsive and he came out that same day. He came within a couple of hours to give us the quote. I didn't feel like he was as friendly as the other tree company but at the same time I know that he came out the same day. He was more business oriented but the other guy was a little more personable. He came out within a couple of hours and gave us a quote.

Description of Work
Delmar gave us a quote.

10/09/2014

Bill S.

Certified Arborists that know what they are doing and know what customer service means. These guys were prompt, efficient and very professional. They took extra steps to protect my lawn from tire damage. They cleaned up all of the debris and brush and removed the stumps. They were friendly, courteous and very nice to talk to. They took the time to answer my questions without hesitation. If you have tree work you want done, DelMar Tree Service is the only call you need to make.

Description of Work
Removed 3 dead trees. Trimmed 5 maples

07/11/2014

Carolyn L.

We've used them before and they're super and professional. He raked my whole yard when they didn't have to. They cleaned everything up. There was nothing anywhere when they left. They did a really good job. I checked around with other people and could see some of their work and theirs is an A for sure. They were right there on time and we had no problems.

Description of Work
For our trees, we use Delmar. They cleaned out all the trees.

07/11/2014

Susan E.

They've got big equipment and can work on high trees. They're very good. They're the nicest guys and they leave the yard cleaner than it was before. Fast, nice, clean, and polite.

Description of Work
They cut a lot of limbs out of very high trees for us, and they're meticulous. They're going to take out our ash tree soon.

11/04/2013

Joe M.

It went very well. Fair estimate, on time, professional employees. I have used this company before and will use them again for tree work.

Description of Work
Ground out 22 tree stumps.

03/04/2013

Joe M.

Fantastic company run by two brothers. Provided detailed estimates, explained the process and answered all questions. Arrived 10 minutes before schedule and was ready to go in minutes. Worked quickly and efficiently. Reviewed all work performed at the end of the day and actually did a little more than was quoted. A joy to work with.

Description of Work
Major tree work. Cut down several and trimmed several more.