The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Bolivar, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Bolivar
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
- Armor Paving & SealingBE CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT-WHETHER THEY ARE TO DO ANY COLD PATCHING. ON THIS PROJECT, THEY DID NOT BRING COLD PATCH WITH THEM, BUT TWO BAGS WERE PURCHASED, AND IT WENT FORWARD WITHOUT A HITCH FROM THAT POINT ONWARD. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.
- H & S ASPHALTThey responded promptly to my request for a quote through BBB. The representative made an appointment and came to our house the same week. He provided quotes for resurfacing and replacement. We decided to go with asphalt after getting quotes for concrete and the quote was about 1/2 that for concrete. We had some furniture being delivered within the next few weeks and requested any work be delayed until after we would have any heavy trucks parked in the driveway. Once we had the deliveries done we informed H&S on a Tuesday and they scheduled the work for the next week. They called on Thursday and told us that they had finished a job early and would like to replace our driveway the next day. They came on Friday and had the whole job done by the time I arrived home from work at 5. My wife told me that the neighbors were impressed enough that they asked for a business card. H&S Asphalt is operated by professionals. These guys know what they are doing. They did a high quality job at exactly the price quoted
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
Driveway Pavers in Bolivar
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks greatMelanie C.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Well here it is from Rc Rickey and not a marketing company me and my three oldest sons out six kids we Do all the work my Dad and grandpa Where in the same business We have all new equipment but it will only lay out a job that a customer can be well satisfied with if the person Running the equipment is qualified in his fields with many Different styles off surfaces two install on and many Different styles off Drive ways & parking lots we take pride in the work we install owner Rc Rickey
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..Recent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:Your all around service company!
- Business Description:Richland Sealcoating has offered specialized asphalt maintenance services to Mansfield Ohio and the surrounding areas since 1972. Our reputation has been built on quality and dedication to our customers. Our only goal is complete customer satisfaction. We are proud to say that Richland Sealcoating Co., Inc is North Central Ohio’s only certified applicator of Jennite sealers and we have recently become North Central Ohio's only certified Armor Crack Repair System installer. We provide ..Recent Review:They were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.Linda W.
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:Sealtek Asphalt Sealing is a sealcoating and striping company serving Ohio with over 20 years of experience using high quality sealcoating products.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- East Sparta
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- New Philadelphia
- East Canton
- North Canton
- Walnut Creek
driveway paving contractors in Bolivar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100