Bruce Mills Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2003

4.4

5 employees. Uses subs for drywall, gutters & interior & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email addresses: millswindowcleaning@gmail.com. May contact through email....

Cincy Gutter Boys LLC

Cincy Gutter Boys LLC

In business since 2006, we offer gutter cleaning, gutter repair & installation, roofing, gutter guards, gutter washing & pressure washing. 13 years later, we have over 10,000 regular customers and continue to develop services with our partners to provide comprehensive service for your home. We are fully insured with general liability and workman's comp. We run from 8-18 employees depending on the season.

Offers by Cincy Gutter Boys LLC on Angi

06/29/2016

It went great! Jimmy showed up at the scheduled time and went right to work. Very personable. Our siding and gutters looked brand new. He walked us around to go over what was done to make sure we were satisfied. We were completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our siding, roof, gutters and washed windows inside and out. Pressure washed sidewalk.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,siding,window cleaning,pressure washing

08/31/2014

Showed me how to pull the screens out of window, what to use to clean the window and tracks.  Joe was professional, timely and very pleasant.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider washed all the windows on the outside of the house and the large window in the entry way (36 windows).

CATEGORY window cleaning

08/21/2013

THey use to be good but I called 2 times for a party to have windows cleaned and they never called back. Something is up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washed windows

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/17/2013

We have used Mills Window Cleaning for at least 12 years to clean our gutters and windows. The last few times I noticed the jobs were not as clean and neat as in the past but we have done business with them so long.... On July 3, 2013 after cleaning the gutters the worker, Jimmy, left all the debris fall on the deck and in the yard and did not clean it up. There was water in the gutters and instea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One man arrived to do the entire job. He cleaned the gutters,installed gutter guards and washed approximately 6 windows on the outside. We had Mills clean our gutters and wash all the windows in and out in May 2013. Due to lots of trees in our yard and all the storms we needed to have the gutters cleaned again and a few windows touched up.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/29/2013

Workers were 10-15 minutes late arriving and I called the phone number. They were on my street. When they arrived they said it was due to traffic on I-71 Southbound (which I can understand). Window washing started. (I was surprised that the gutters were not cleaned first, as the last time I had Mills here, the gutters were the first to be cleaned so that no debris would later hit the windows.) My ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning and gutters cleaned. To be cleaned: all windows and storms, inside and out. Gutters cleaned: box gutters on front porch, main house, and addition gutters. Garage gutters were not cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier & Ceiling Fan Cleaning, Light Bulb Changing & Roof Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check