Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Liberty Center, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Liberty Center
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingAll of the workers were professional from start to finish. I didn’t have to wait long to get an estimate. And when receiving my estimate, it was just about a “cheap” fix, it was about what would be best for our foundation long term, but still affordable. The men who showed up to complete the work were approachable, nice, and professional. The men worked quickly and efficiently. We would definitely use them if again if ever needed
- Everdry WaterproofingExcellent work, have not had a single problem since. I used to be on pins and needles every spring with flood issues.
- Everdry WaterproofingJose Barcenas & Crew we’re amazing! Crawl space wall needed lots of attention. Jose & Crew we’re professional & friendly!
- Everdry WaterproofingGreat! Very efficient. Cleaned up so well it was hard to tell they had been here. Installed a white board paneling on my very old walls. So happy with results. Matt & his crew exceeded our expectations.
- Everdry WaterproofingMatt K and his crew did a very thorough job with interior and exterior work to waterproof our foundation and basement. They were running behind on another job so were a bit delayed in getting started but made up for it by working through part of the weekend to finish up.
- Warm and Dry LTDThe contractor provided good communication and even called to check on our opinion of the work once the job was finished. They had plastic down between the entrance and the basement to help alleviate tracking construction material and snow through our home.
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingVery well. They were very specific about how they would go about the job, both verbally and in writing. The estimator seemed very experienced and knowledgeable. The actual workers were very professional and competent. There were no unpleasant surprises. A neighbor of mine had used them, and she gave them high marks, which made me feel comfortable and confident that they were going to be the right choice for me. I was not disappointed
- Warm and Dry LTDJP and his crew did an excellent job in a timely manner with no high pressure sales. He just gave me all the options and left the decision to us. I now a clean, encapsulated crawl space with a sump pump installed. Warm and Dry came highly recommended by other professionals in the industry.
- Warm and Dry LTDWarm and Dry LTD was a absolute pleasure to work with. After purchasing a home and discovering foundation issues, we were concerned about repairs and options. JP was very clear with the work that needed to be completed, explained the job in a meaningful way and made our decision to use Warm and Dry very easy. JP and his crew were able to start on the job right away and provided excellent service and clean up after the job was completed. During the course of the project we discovered another issue on the opposing side of our home, JP again provided a quick quote that was reasonable and the right solution for the issue. I highly recommend Warm and Dry LTD, JP and the entire crew went above and beyond to help us with our ever evolving project. Thank you JP!!!
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingVery professional salesperson. NO pressure sales approach and respectful to me and my wife (unlike EverDry’s sales approach from 1960s). They Got project done when committed to and left area very clean. Would definitely recommend Seagate and use them again.
Basement Waterproofers in Liberty Center
- Business Description:We have been in the foundation, waterproofing, and drain tile business since 1961. Our other business- 'Tri State Concrete" has been installing foundations for over 50 years. Warm and Dry, LTD was started on our 51st year to provide professional basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs. We came to see a real need for top quality repair work for homeowners that have problems with their foundations. There are a lot of companies out there doing really shady work. We have re-repaired so ..Recent Review:Excellent work and friendly guys. Did exactly what they promised. Our basement looks better and our home value improved! Thank youAshley M.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:great make sure you get brad f as your techDave W.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Warranties depend upon the services.Recent Review:The crew was very efficient and cleaned up everything.Keith B.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:worst company ever I was overcharged the guys left a huge mess they had to come back 3 times and its still not right now they won't even respond!greg l.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, Seagate Roofing and Foundation Services has built a reputation of being a premier residential and commercial roofing contractor in the area, providing high quality and service. For these reasons, Owens Corning invited us to be a part of a very small and elite family of Platinum Preferred Contractors across the country. This distinction assures we use the best products the industry has to offer while being warranted by a name you can trust. When installing your new roof, Sea..Recent Review:We had a hairline crack in our foundation coming off of one of our window wells causing our finished side of the basement to get wet. Seagate was able to repair the crack on the outside of the house while also sealing the remainder of the foundation. The salesperson was accurate in his estimate and timeline and the crew did a phenomenal job not only with the work itself but then leaving my property the way it was prior to the work. Very happy with Seagate and their servicesJohn B.
- Business Description:A.S.A.P.-American Sewer And Plumbing Services Inc. is a Toledo based company striving to meet your expectations on what a professional plumbing and drain cleaning service should be! *Prompt polite service *Competitive pricing based on national averages. Additional Phone: North: 419-726-1925, East: 419-693-9790, West: 419-476-1000, South: 419-382-2299, Wood County: 419-575-2979
- Business Description:Jr's Handy Home Services , is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:We couldn’t be more pleased with everything about this transaction. They responded quickly, made an appt. with a half hour window, showed up on time, provided a thorough solution to our water damage/rodent problem, gave us a reasonable written estimate then banged out the job on-time a few days later. FYI they are devout Christians who gave us a brochure about finding Jesus with their card, but they were not pushy about thisKatherine K.
- Business Description:Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, ..
Deals in Liberty Center for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Grand Rapids
- Bowling Green
waterproofing contractors in Liberty Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Southeast Michigan6590 Rawsonville Rd
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing806 Nottingham Drive
- Affordable Concrete Construction214 Maddie St
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- All American Construction & Plumbing837 N Centennial Rd
- All Around Concrete Plus LLCP.O. Box 13147
- All Residential Repairs, LLC6224 Capshore Dr
- Apex Custom Concrete and Masonry345 E Ottawa St
Oak HARBOR, Ohio
- ASAP - American Sewer & Plumbing Services IncPO Box 6973
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Southeast Michigan
- D J & Associates (Restoration Contractors)56450 Grand River
New Hudson, Michigan
- DARR'S CLEANING, INC.5089 COUNTY ROAD 175
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Diversified Group LLC6725 West Central Ave. Ste. M318
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry-Tec, LLC2856 Wood Rd
- DW Roofing and Construction LLC4534 Penridge Rd
- D J & Associates (Restoration Contractors)
- Glass City Construction, Inc2610 N Erie St
- Glass City Construction, Inc
- Rg Concrete LLC820 Dunwood Ct
- Rg Concrete LLC