JFK Heating and Cooling, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

A little about me; my name is Jason Kirby and I have lived in or around the Dayton area my whole life. I earned my HVAC degree at RETS Tech in Centerville Ohio. I am proud to tell you I graduated at the top of my class, had perfect attendance and most importantly I love my job. JFK Heating and Cooling is a family owned and operated business that provides outstanding service for all of your residential heating and cooling needs. I am dedicated to providing my customers with the highest quality service at an affordable price from Dayton to Cincinnati. I believe every customer must be taken care of like family and every home must be cared for as if it were my own....

Logan A/C & Heat Services

Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company by readers of Dayton Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has called Dayton home since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
Five Star Heating & Cooling

Five Star Heating & Cooling is the premier HVAC provider in the Dayton area, with more than 45 years of experience in the residential heating and cooling business. Contact us today for fast service, furnace and air conditioning maintenance, or the best price on new HVAC equipment and installation. We service all brands, and proudly offer Carrier new equipment installation.

Offers by Five Star Heating & Cooling on Angi
CJS Heating & Air

CJS Heating & Air has been in business for 20+ years and is dedicated to serving our customers with the highest level of respect. It is our goal to make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work and service that is provided. We want to leave every home knowing that our customers are happy with the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products and services they received. CJS has highly trained and certified HVAC heating technicians. All of our technicians go through a very rigorous drug, and background check as well as intense continuing education classes. This gives our customers the peace of mind in knowing that they have the absolute safest and best team in their home. CJS is proud of the hard work and dedication that it has given the Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area over the last 20 years. We strive to be better than your average central heating and air conditioning company. During the 2007, 2008, and 2009 season C J S was presented with the President's Award. Only a very select few companies around the world ever receive this award. It shows that C J S is dedicated to customer service. We want to go that extra mile to ensure that you have the very best when it comes to your home comfort. In choosing C J S Heating & Air you are choosing a company that has your very best interest in mind. You get safe, knowledgeable, dependable trustworthy technicians that stand behind their work because they are proud of what they do. With C J S you get nothing but the best. And remember, "Night or Day….We're A Call Away!!" We are there when you need us. No matter what time of day or night it is. So put your trust in us because our mission is to make your experience with C J S the best you've ever had..

Offers by CJS Heating & Air on Angi

06/10/2021

Natasha G.

Quick, efficient, friendly,and made sure I understood how to perform preventative maintenance on the unit.

Description of Work
Air and Heating unit replacement

03/26/2021

Palo C.

On 11/11/2020 JFK installed a new furnace in my home (Model number Lennox ML180uh). I worked with them through Cinch home warranty. It cost me $100.00 to file a clam with Cinch and an additional $650.00 of non cover charges payed to JFK. All of which was paid in full on the date of installation to JFK's installer through a tablet with a visa card. The new furnace is nearly 2 feet lower than the old one so they had to extend the plenum, replace/alter the drain lines, and the flue pipe. I believe they had to support the evaporator coil as well because it no longer sat directly on top of the furnace. They did not test the AC longer than 2 minutes at the time of the install because it was November and it was cold. Not a big deal at the time. I trusted everything would be in working order. It is now 3/6/2021. I ran The AC for the first time since the installation of the furnace yesterday 3/5/2021 and it was severely problematic. After a few hours of run time I went downstairs and found water everywhere. I had to shut the system down to prevent any further damage. I verified that the condensation drain line was operating as it should. There was definitely water running through it. Looking at it from the outside it was evident the evaporator coil was leaking for some reason, I still don't know why or where. This morning I went ahead and called JFK at 12:56 pm to see if I could get a tech out to address the problem. I spoke with Mandy for about 2 minutes before she passed me off to who I can only assume was the boss or owner. He was very rude and denied any and all fallibility to my issue without even being here. He tried to tell me it was a clog and I tried to explain that I believe its greater than that but he wouldn't listen. His attitude escalated and he began cussing at me. Then he yelled at Mandy and told her "PUT THIS MOTHER F***** ON THE SCHEDULE!" He then said I just cost myself $79.00. At that point I was offended. The situation got out of control fast. He proceeded to insult me. The man I spoke to LITERALY TOLD ME "LISTEN HERE YOU GOD D*** MOTHER F***** I'M NOT YOUR AVARGE CONTRACTOR! I WILL COME TO YOU AND I WILL BEAT YOU TO F****** DEATH RIGHT NOW !!!" Then he hung up on me. Everything about this is uncalled for. His behavior was deplorable. The insults, the vulgarity, the disrespect, the DEATH THREAT!? REALLY? This is ludicrous. I paid for a product and a service that has not been fulfilled and this is how they treat their customers.

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

08/12/2020

Robert P.

Absolutely fabulous--Josh was really great, very nice and friendly yet professional, cost within estimate, on time, very efficient. Plan on using them again when needed.

Description of Work
Needed to re-bolt toliet

Category drain cleaning

07/23/2020

Brenda & Jack H.

Drew called and let us know what time he would be here and he got here on time. Had a battle royal getting a really bad clog loose after 3 big bottles of liquid and gel Drano didn't work. He answered my questions and was professipnal and knowledgeable as well as friendly. I was trying to mop the water up and he said he'd use his wet vac and had it up on a jiffy. Collected my cash copay and left me woth a working sink and a hungry husband. LOL. No more excuses to not cook.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink stopped up and wayer all over with Drano in it

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

08/21/2019

Annette A.

Jason was very professional, honest, informative and patient with my several calls to him regarding my AC system. His team was prompt, professional, and even finished hours before Jason advised me they would. Jason ask me to block 8 hours but the team was finished in half that: bonus!! After the work was complete, they showed me images of everything they installed on an iPad. Great experience working with them. I would highly recommend. Annette Reamer

Description of Work
Replaced my entire AC System at my Condo

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for such a great review!!

05/08/2019

Melissa E.

I had Bob & Nick come out to my home in Northern Cincinnati. They were on time which I appreciated and they were very thorough. A previous company had made some mistakes on my newly installed unit just a year ago and they were able to repair the unit within a couple hours, took photos of the repairs and emailed them to me for my records. I felt like they were very knowledgeable and affordable.

Description of Work
AC Unit repaired

02/25/2019

Michelle E.

Bob and Nick did an excellent and efficient job installing the new heating and cooling system. They were punctual and professional. I highly recommend JFK Heating and Cooling.

Description of Work
New Heating and Cooling System

11/14/2018

Ahgela J.

Bob and Nick from JFK heating and cooling arrived at my home punctual to install my new AC unit. They entered my home with their protective floor coverings over their shoes as to not track in dirt. They kindly introduced themselves explained the work that they were there to do and gave me a time frame of when it would be completed. They were professional, courteous and just down to earth gentlemen very much like the owner Jason Kirby. I will continue to do business with JFK because I trust them and am very much comfortable with them. I highly recommend JFK for your heating and air conditioning needs.

Description of Work
New AC unit install

11/01/2018

Laura F.

It was great! Tony, Nick and Bob were on time friendly, kept my house is excellent shape (despite it raining the whole time and our backyard is muddy!!!). They explained everything they were doing and made sure I was happy before they left! Jason and Ember were very helpful as we managed getting this new system from a warranty company (which was quite a task). But everyone I spoke to there was just great. Honest and reliable! I am keeping their card and recommending them to others!

Description of Work
Replacement of our A/C and Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], We are so happy you are happy with our service. We do our best to treat every customer like family. Ember

07/05/2018

Victoria H.

The two guys came out early before it got to hot in the day and was sufficient with completing the job now my family and I are blessed to be able to enjoy the rest of our summer with AC. Also the gentlemen educated me on my new systems, a walk thru was given and everything was working properly before leaving I couldn’t have asked for a better team thank you again Glenn and Tony

Description of Work
Installation for heating and AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review. So glad we could help.

It would be my honor to call you a JFK customer. Here are just a few of the services we offer : Installation of new units Service on existing units Humidifiers Supplies such as filters and thermostats Inspections Maintenance Maintenance packages

I do not work on boilers or oil furnaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available