There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Greenville, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Greenville
- M.A. Carpet CareGreat job!!! Matt was able to squeeze me in the next day! Super short notice! Matt thanks again for working your magic!!!
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationCarpet looks so good that after they left, we had a spill on the carpet and it did not sink into the carpet at all. Seemed like the carpet was sprayed with Teflon.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationGreat. The employee, Tyler, was very professional and kind!!!! It was the best experience I’ve had with a cleaning service. I’d recommend them to all.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationExcellent. They sent an email confirmation the same day I scheduled the service with them. Their employee was on time and called with his ETA. Courteous and pleasant young man. Explained cleaning process and quoted us other services to be performed at a later date. The carpet looked great after it dried. Will use again
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationOk, I have never had this done before and it is too early to tell any difference. But the guy worked hard and preformed the service I paid for.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationAfter offer, made appointment, driver call within 1/2 an hour. When he showed up it took him literally 20 minutes to clean 3 rooms and a staircase. I did not think that the carpet were cleaned as I was in another area of the house. But when I went to take a look they were cleaned, even though I had a few spots in one of my kids room. Quick, efficient, good service. I would definitely use again
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationThey arrived promptly at the specified time. They cleaned the air ducts in my house. They were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They were done within an hour. I was impressed by how quickly they were in and out of the house.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationI had them in to clean the carpets and while they were there we notice that I had a carpet fringe where it met the linoleum in the kitchen. They on the spot said that they can fix that for me and they would give me a great deal then two weeks later they came out and fix it. They were awesome..
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationCrew was professional and thorough. Angie's List coupon was a great savings. Opted to used savings to buy additional services to further improve indoor air quality.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationLeft some dirt marks near a couple of the vents...just had whole house painted prior so I was a tad disappointed they didn't clean those dirty marks before leaving
Carpet Cleaners in Greenville
- Business Description:Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is..Recent Review:They were quick with service and able to able to pet stains out .Sharon E.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:The two technicians who came to our home were courteous and efficient. They came on time and finished quickly. I definitely would hire again.Clara G.
- Business Description:Doctor Steam is based in the South Dayton area. Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug upkeep, pet stain removal, odor removal, carpet repair and stretching, 24 hour emergency flood cleanup/water restoration and more. At Doctor Steam our job is never finished until you are 100% satisfied - guaranteed. If we can't make you happy, then we will give your money back, no hassles. Most of our customers are repeats and referrals which a testamen..Recent Review:Couldn't have been better. They were responsive to my scheduling needs, did a great job, and their price was reasonable.Paul P.
- Business Description:Don't stress about your pets or children: our environmentally friendly products provide a safe clean. We take care of your home with the same care as if it were our own. We leave your sanctuary spotless so that you can focus on the rest of your life. We offer one-time, weekly, bi weekly or monthly services for a discounted price! We offer an extensive list of house cleaning services such as; move in/out, deep clean, recurring cleaning, general cleaning, residential and commercial. If your..Recent Review:They was awesome. Very detailed and pleasant people. Plan an using them againDawn M.
- Business Description:2012 was our 75th Year. We must be doing something right. We will work hard to make sure ANGIE'S LIST customers are pleased with our service. Our Experts are Experienced and ready to solve your Home's problems.Recent Review:It was the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house, everyone was in a panic including our eight out of town guests as the hot water ran out. The A-Abel did everything they could to squeeze us into their schedule for Wednesday appointment, the technician worked diligently to bring back to life our 15-year-old hot water heater to help us get over the holiday and weekend. I would in the future re-engage the company services againKURT K.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Brick City Carpet Cleaning is a FAMILY owned and operated business with over 20 years experience in cleaning and customer service here in the Dayton area. Brick City has been in operation for a decade! We are a young family with 4 children driven to succeed and thrive doing in something we enjoyRecent Review:Wonderfully. Very professional. Answered all questions. Would definitely use them again.Diana M.
- Business Description:For premium pest protection, you need Greenix Pest Control. The fully certified and licensed professionals at Greenix have spent the last decade perfecting their eco-friendly, sustainable pest control process. Their goal is to keep your home safe while also protecting the environment around you. Thanks to their organic solutions and thorough, five step process, they can protect your home against over 50 different types of pests. These include ants, wasps, spiders, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, ra..Recent Review:Service was great. Technician Josh texted his upcoming arrival time. Was here as expected. Asked about problem areas/pests before starting. Had some suggestions after service. He was great, service was great and effectiveSarah B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:They came through and "cleaned". There more dust under the couches on the hardwood floor than when they came. The vanities in the bathrooms were dirty, especially the master bathroom. The master bath tile had a haze on it as well. The cook top looked like grease was smeared on it. They did offer to come back out, however I declinedMarica S.
- Business Description:Clean Right offers professional steam carpet cleaning to the Dayton and surronding areas. Please contact us for specials. The company also performes water damage mitigation. Please search Angie's List for Dry Right Inc for further information on water damageRecent Review:Owner DIDN'T return *2* phone calls (10/30 or 11/2 both made at 8AM) *NOR* reply to my email (sent following week) concerning my dissatisfaction. Receptionist had VERY much an "I don't care" attitude 3 of the times I spoke over the phone with her. Cleaner was informed about my issue and made NO attempt to help remedy the issue with a reduction of the fees. My dissatisfaction began the morning of the appointment. When I scheduled the appointment several weeks earlier, I requested as close to the 9AM time as possible b/c I had to be at work @ noon. I have made this request several times over the many years I've been using Clean Right & had no problems before. I called that morning at 8:30 to see if the receptionist could give me an idea of the time I could expect. She was NOT helpful other than to say, "You're scheduled between 9 and 12." She did add repeatedly, "They will call you before they arrive." I explained several times that when I'd made the appointment I'd requested as close to 9 AM as possible. Again, same attitude of "I don't care, just here to get my paycheck." At 11 when I'd received NO call yet, I called once again & the receptionist did offer at that point to call the cleaners. WHY NOT OFFER TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN I CALLED AT 8:30???!!!! About 11:20 I got a call from the cleaner who apologized several times, said there WAS *NO* SPECIAL NOTE TO ARRIVE ABOUT 9AM, & said they are in Beavercreek (I live in Tipp!) & on their way to do a job there but would then be on their way to my home. He mentioned they were going to stop for lunch first but would wait until after my job APPARENTLY EVEN BEING SCHEDULED 9-12 DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE EITHER B/C CLEARLY THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ARRIVED BEFORE 12?!?!?!?! They arrived for my 9-12 appointment (which I'd requested about 9AM!!) at 12:20. The cleaner apologized again, suggested I call & speak to the owner & that he's typically available at 8AM. He stated he could NOT make any adjustments to my fees. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THEIR MISTAKES???!!!! I was disappointment that my relatively clean carpet didn't have more of the stains removed. I have 2 kids & 2 cats but try to keep the carpets as clean as possible between my yearly Clean Right cleanings (since we've lived in our home since 2008). Despite my best efforts, there are still stains that occur & in the past, Clean Right *HAS* been able to remove the majority of the stains. This occasion, I found that the MAJORITY of stains REMAINED. They have a 7 day guarantee but after the LACK OF RESPECT & LACK OF CONCERN I was shown BY THE OWNER & receptionist (FOR BOTH MY TIME & MY FEEDBACK!), I elected NOT to have them back in my home, EVER! I was 1 1/2 hour late to work & this cost me about $50 just in the money, not to mention my valuable time in unanswered phone calls & e-mail & obvious frustration about the ordeal. Additionally I'm never late to work! The receptionist was helpful when I'd called a 2nd time to speak to the owner; she let me know the original phone message she'd written 4 days earlier was STILL on his desk! I now have to take the time to find a new company who will be respectful of my time and do a good job. I'm usually a very loyal customer but clearly Clean Right doesn't have what it takes to retain satisfied customers & would rather continue to spend thousands of dollars advertising to attract new customers. I have in the past referred several customers but those repeat customers are now searching for new cleaners as well. If the owner happens to have TRUE desire at SOME point to improve business & the type of employees who represent his business, I would suggest he read VISIBILITY MARKETING by DAVID AVRIN. - 4 weeks following appointmentGina B.
Deals in Greenville for Carpet Cleaners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Union City
- New Madison
- Union City
- Pleasant Hill
- Ludlow Falls
- New Paris
- West Milton
carpet cleaners in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3C Carpet Cleaning916 Mark Drive
- 3C Carpet Cleaning
- A Service Industries Pest ControlPO Box 328663
- A-1 Artistic Cleaning Service inc.10 Orchard St
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A Service Industries Pest Control
- Centerville Carpet92 Compark
- Clean Right Professional Steam Carpet Cleaning464 Windsor Park Dr
- Cleaning & Restoration Service106 Sun Hollow Place
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Detail Cleaning and Restoration113 N Mulberry St Suite A
- Crystal Clean Carpets and Upholstery2659 Washington Mill Rd
- Crystal Cleans Etc714 Patterson Rd
- Centerville Carpet
- DAVES QUALITY CARPET CLEANING106 Klee Ave
- Dayton Carpet Cleaning Pros2312 Far Hills Avenue PMB 183D
- Disaster Authority6664 Averell Dr
- DJ construction
- Doctor Steam Carpet Cleaning9280 Miamisburg Springboro Rd
- Dragon RestorationPO Box 832
- DryAdvantage2280 E. Whipp Road
- DAVES QUALITY CARPET CLEANING
- E Z CLEANERS9 BECKENHAM RD
- ECONOMY CARPET CARE7080 e lock rd
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Ewing & Sons Inc.55 R Compark Rd.
- Experienced Carpet Cleaners315 W Hudson Ave
- EXPERIENCED CARPET CLEANING1587 W ALEX BELL RD
- Extreme Performance Carpet Care513 Windsor Park Dr E
- E Z CLEANERS
- K & O Kleaning10061 State Route 47-A West
- K & O Kleaning
- Randy Bockrath Carpet Cleaning6077 Leycross Dr
- RED DEVIL DETAILING8950 Kingsridge Drive
- Rick Pace Construction2341 S Smithville Rd
- RITE RUG701 MIAMISBURG CENTERVILLE RD
- RITE RUG2015 Commerce Center Blvd.
- RITE RUG CO630 S ORCHARD LN #D
- Randy Bockrath Carpet Cleaning
- S&R auto detailing and Accessories2697 Dayton Germantown Pike
- Sam McCleans Janitorial Service204 Triangle Avenue
- SEAS & SON CARPET & UPHOLSTERY3820 W STATE ROUTE 185
- Sonrise Services, LLC219 S. Pioneer Blvd Ste B
- Sparkling Pro Cleaning ServicePO Box 3334
- Sparta Property Management LLC5611 b coach dr e
- Stanley Steemer1026 Mitchell Blvd
- Stanley Steemer1554 Mc Kaig Ave Ste B2
- Steam Lite111 S Broadway St Suite 103#
- Steambrite160 Diana Ln. E
- Sunset Carpet Cleaning9 Beckenham Rd
- S&R auto detailing and Accessories
- X-tra Care Carpet Cleaners Inc6314 Ashley Meadows Ct
- X-tra Care Carpet Cleaners Inc