Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2004

Award winning. clean professional work performed by only qualified persons. no sub contractors. all work completed 100% & clean. We take pride in everything we do....

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

10/07/2020

Sorry to say they did not do the job, nor did they even come out to give me a quote. The reason was they are to busy up to next year. My project is still has not been done.

Description of Work
Chimney top to be replaced, not the hold chimney/fireplace.

Category chimney repair

I'm sorry we are so busy & overwhelmed with calls. We are still doing work that was quoted last year. We are also closed from the end of December to sometime in March or first of April. Frozen work is not a good thing. Unfortunately we can't just hire guys that are not qualified to do the quality of work that we provide. So, in short, we take on work that we can, start a job & finish it, then move...

05/28/2020

fast and easy I told them the wrong size but they had the right size on the truck. I will be sing them for some things they pointed out. Anthony emailed me first thing Thursday morning and job was done by 11am same day. outstanding customer service. Thank You

Description of Work
chimney cap installed

Category chimney caps

10/22/2019

I'm a 100% satisfied with my recent chimney rebuild. Owner, Tony, was very responsive to my initial service call. I found him to be very professional, explaining everything that needed to be done. He provided me with an estimate within 24 hours of his visit and did not even ask for a deposit. My chimney cap was a special order and a little delayed. Tony kept me advised every step of the way and di...

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild

Category chimney repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Was a pleasure.

08/23/2019

They inspected the fireplace and chimney. The chimney cap was rusted badly and the cement on top of the chimney was cracked. Two days later they came back and repaired the chimney. They did excellent work and were clean and professional. Very nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Fireplace and chimney inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

07/13/2019

Responsive and punctual. Not the cheapest but clearly knowledgeable on why the old stone wouldn’t stick to foundation with waterproofing on block. Took time to do it right. Gladly paid a bit above average for the work to be done right.

Description of Work
Replacement of stone facade along small section of block foundation.

Category masonry

Masonry - brick, block, stone, concrete-foundations, waterproofing, drain tile, full chimney service-repair, rebuild, reline, caps, dampers, fireplaces, wood stoves & cleaning - any repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover