Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2004

Award winning. clean professional work performed by only qualified persons. no sub contractors. all work completed 100% & clean. We take pride in everything we do....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zemco Roofing & Repairs Inc

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!

Offers by Zemco Roofing & Repairs Inc on Angi

10/07/2020

Sorry to say they did not do the job, nor did they even come out to give me a quote. The reason was they are to busy up to next year. My project is still has not been done.

Description of Work
Chimney top to be replaced, not the hold chimney/fireplace.

Category chimney repair

I'm sorry we are so busy & overwhelmed with calls. We are still doing work that was quoted last year. We are also closed from the end of December to sometime in March or first of April. Frozen work is not a good thing. Unfortunately we can't just hire guys that are not qualified to do the quality of work that we provide. So, in short, we take on work that we can, start a job & finish it, then move...

05/28/2020

fast and easy I told them the wrong size but they had the right size on the truck. I will be sing them for some things they pointed out. Anthony emailed me first thing Thursday morning and job was done by 11am same day. outstanding customer service. Thank You

Description of Work
chimney cap installed

Category chimney caps

10/22/2019

I'm a 100% satisfied with my recent chimney rebuild. Owner, Tony, was very responsive to my initial service call. I found him to be very professional, explaining everything that needed to be done. He provided me with an estimate within 24 hours of his visit and did not even ask for a deposit. My chimney cap was a special order and a little delayed. Tony kept me advised every step of the way and di...

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild

Category chimney repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Was a pleasure.

08/23/2019

They inspected the fireplace and chimney. The chimney cap was rusted badly and the cement on top of the chimney was cracked. Two days later they came back and repaired the chimney. They did excellent work and were clean and professional. Very nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Fireplace and chimney inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

07/13/2019

Responsive and punctual. Not the cheapest but clearly knowledgeable on why the old stone wouldn’t stick to foundation with waterproofing on block. Took time to do it right. Gladly paid a bit above average for the work to be done right.

Description of Work
Replacement of stone facade along small section of block foundation.

Category masonry

05/22/2019

The process went pretty smoothly. Anthony was responsive and came to my house to go over the details. Because of the recent rainy weather it took some time for the work to be started/completed, but that was expected. The repair work was completed quickly, and the finished product was excellent. I would definitely hire Anthony and his crew again.

Description of Work
Two chimneys rebuilt from roof line

Category chimney repair contractor

06/25/2018

Tony was the most responsive of all the Angie's List masonary contractors I contacted. Was on top of the job from start to finish. Got it all done in half a day with a crew of 3 men who worked well together. Not the cheapest, but the price was fair for the quality of work Tony delivered. Very happy; am already planning other projects for him.

Description of Work
Completely rebuild the front stoop and replace surrounding grade brick of my parent's home.

Category masonry contractor

03/09/2018

Tony from Advanced Masonry was prompt, courteous and professional. A very fun guy to talk to. I knew I had a good contractor when Tony promptly returned my call from Florida, where he was tending to some damage from a recent hurricane, to let me know that he would give me a quote when he got back. His written quote detailed exactly what was to be done. The crew that did the work was excellent. They were very professional and I don't remember seeing them take any breaks. They took one day to tear down the two story chimney and remove the debris and two days to rebuild it from the ground up. All this in pretty cold weather. They also did some additional patching on my foundation at no additional cost. The work site was cleaned up very well and the chimney looks beautiful. I couldn't be happier. A very professional contractor.

Description of Work
Tore down old crumbling two story chimney and replaced it with a new two story chimney.

Category masonry contractor","chimney repair contractor

11/10/2017

I tried contacting the company both through the contact form on their website and, a week later, by phone. It's been nearly a month and I have not gotten a response of any kind from the company. I would understand if they are booked or it's too late in the year, but some form of contact would go a long way. I do not have a positive impression of the company at this point.

Description of Work
I need to have a chimney cap repaired or replaced. I also inquired about getting a new chimney liner.

Category chimney cap contractor

10/17/2016

Great - the work was conducted quickly in a professional manner.

Description of Work
I purchased a home that needed a tuck point chimney repair, as well as a total rebuild of a west-facing brick wall. Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service provided a fair price and conducted all aspects of the project with professionalism. During the rebuild, they noticed the cause of the wall issues and repaired those as well at a fair price. I would highly recommend using them for masonry work.

Category chimney sweep","masonry contractor","chimney cap contractor

Masonry - brick, block, stone, concrete-foundations, waterproofing, drain tile, full chimney service-repair, rebuild, reline, caps, dampers, fireplaces, wood stoves & cleaning - any repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover