Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2004

11978 Edgerton Rd

North Royalton, OH 44133

Award winning. clean professional work performed by only qualified persons. no sub contractors. all work completed 100% & clean. We take pride in everything we do.

10/07/2020

Rita A.

Sorry to say they did not do the job, nor did they even come out to give me a quote. The reason was they are to busy up to next year. My project is still has not been done.

Description of Work
Chimney top to be replaced, not the hold chimney/fireplace.

Category chimney repair

I'm sorry we are so busy & overwhelmed with calls. We are still doing work that was quoted last year. We are also closed from the end of December to sometime in March or first of April. Frozen work is not a good thing. Unfortunately we can't just hire guys that are not qualified to do the quality of work that we provide. So, in short, we take on work that we can, start a job & finish it, then move on to the next.

05/28/2020

forrest J.

fast and easy I told them the wrong size but they had the right size on the truck. I will be sing them for some things they pointed out. Anthony emailed me first thing Thursday morning and job was done by 11am same day. outstanding customer service. Thank You

Description of Work
chimney cap installed

Category chimney caps

10/22/2019

DEBBIE B.

I'm a 100% satisfied with my recent chimney rebuild. Owner, Tony, was very responsive to my initial service call. I found him to be very professional, explaining everything that needed to be done. He provided me with an estimate within 24 hours of his visit and did not even ask for a deposit. My chimney cap was a special order and a little delayed. Tony kept me advised every step of the way and did not expect full payment until the job was done. On the day of the repair, his crew arrived on time. They were polite, courteous and willing to answer any questions. They worked diligently, completing the task in approximately 8 hours. I did not see them leave the job site during that time period. When they finished, the construction debris was completely removed from the roof, gutters and yard. Except for the beautiful new chimney, it looked as though they were never here! I would definitely hire them again! I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone in need of masonary services.

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild

Category chimney repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Was a pleasure.

08/23/2019

Cindy Pardee A.

They inspected the fireplace and chimney. The chimney cap was rusted badly and the cement on top of the chimney was cracked. Two days later they came back and repaired the chimney. They did excellent work and were clean and professional. Very nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Fireplace and chimney inspection

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

07/13/2019

Sean L.

Responsive and punctual. Not the cheapest but clearly knowledgeable on why the old stone wouldn’t stick to foundation with waterproofing on block. Took time to do it right. Gladly paid a bit above average for the work to be done right.

Description of Work
Replacement of stone facade along small section of block foundation.

05/22/2019

Bob D.

The process went pretty smoothly. Anthony was responsive and came to my house to go over the details. Because of the recent rainy weather it took some time for the work to be started/completed, but that was expected. The repair work was completed quickly, and the finished product was excellent. I would definitely hire Anthony and his crew again.

Description of Work
Two chimneys rebuilt from roof line

Category chimney repair

Thanks for the positive review [Member Name Removed]. Very much appreciated.

06/25/2018

Veronica W.

Tony was the most responsive of all the Angie's List masonary contractors I contacted. Was on top of the job from start to finish. Got it all done in half a day with a crew of 3 men who worked well together. Not the cheapest, but the price was fair for the quality of work Tony delivered. Very happy; am already planning other projects for him.

Description of Work
Completely rebuild the front stoop and replace surrounding grade brick of my parent's home.

Category masonry

Thank you for the positive review. There is unseen work & time not on the job involved. Also, unlike many of the smaller contractors out here that pretty much work alone, we have workmans comp & the necessary liability insurance that others don't carry. We also spend the time to build a back up structure that many leave out, as it's not seen. The quality of our work reflects the price. We always go the extra mile to do things right.

03/09/2018

Joe H.

Tony from Advanced Masonry was prompt, courteous and professional. A very fun guy to talk to. I knew I had a good contractor when Tony promptly returned my call from Florida, where he was tending to some damage from a recent hurricane, to let me know that he would give me a quote when he got back. His written quote detailed exactly what was to be done. The crew that did the work was excellent. They were very professional and I don't remember seeing them take any breaks. They took one day to tear down the two story chimney and remove the debris and two days to rebuild it from the ground up. All this in pretty cold weather. They also did some additional patching on my foundation at no additional cost. The work site was cleaned up very well and the chimney looks beautiful. I couldn't be happier. A very professional contractor.

Description of Work
Tore down old crumbling two story chimney and replaced it with a new two story chimney.

Category masonry, chimney repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work for you.

11/10/2017

Wendy L.

I tried contacting the company both through the contact form on their website and, a week later, by phone. It's been nearly a month and I have not gotten a response of any kind from the company. I would understand if they are booked or it's too late in the year, but some form of contact would go a long way. I do not have a positive impression of the company at this point.

Description of Work
I need to have a chimney cap repaired or replaced. I also inquired about getting a new chimney liner.

Category chimney caps

Sorry [Member Name Removed]. Sometimes we are so overwhelmed with calls, we have to let some go. Sometime it's over location or cities we don't work in. Also, we are now only open seasonally. We don't claim to be a huge company. What we do is very personal to us. Sorry again.

10/17/2016

Timothy S.

Great - the work was conducted quickly in a professional manner.

Description of Work
I purchased a home that needed a tuck point chimney repair, as well as a total rebuild of a west-facing brick wall. Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service provided a fair price and conducted all aspects of the project with professionalism. During the rebuild, they noticed the cause of the wall issues and repaired those as well at a fair price. I would highly recommend using them for masonry work.

Category chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps

09/19/2016

Timothy S.

Well. The project was completed on time and within budget.

Description of Work
We needed to have a tuck point repair as well as a complete rebuild of a rear wall of our home.

08/24/2016

Russ K.

Job went very well. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Repair of concrete steps

07/13/2016

STEPHEN D.

It went great. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for masonry repair work. Tony got the permits (which I paid him for) and his crew came in and did excellent work. His price was very competitive to the other quotes I received. The price listed below is total for both front and back steps.

Description of Work
I had both my front and back steps repaired. They had been crumbling for years. 1. remove front & back brick steps to top of foundation 2. repair top of foundations up tp 16" below grade 3. rebuild with new brick, existing stones & one new step stone for front 4. install interior supports as necessary 5. point around kitchen addition foundation where necessary 6. clean up haul & dispose masonry debris

04/20/2016

Mary S.

Went very well. Kept me informed of status from when stone was until it time to come out to rebuild the front stoop.

Description of Work
Rebuilt met brick front stoop

02/08/2016

John N.

Tony and his crew were absolutely amazing. They were professional and timely. They cleaned up after themselves and were so friendly and respectful of our home. I would definitely work with them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed chimney inside and outside

Category chimney repair

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.

12/14/2015

Arthur B.

All work was completed as agreed upon. Tony is extremely ethical and worked for me on the basis of an acceptance of his proposal with a hand shake.

Description of Work
Removed top courses of chimney, new brick installed, new crown, new flue tile, new flue topper, repair/replace brick, point tuck, and waterproof entire chimney. Tony is awesome. I was in urgent need of service, as the chimney needed to be new siding was installed. He committed to a very tight time frame and kept his word. Tony's work crew is fast, accurate, and highly competent.

Category masonry, basement waterproofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

We love when we see such positive reviews. Thanks so much.

11/25/2015

KENNETH P.

Very organized, went well. Removed and replaced 15' of rear wall and coated entire wall with waterproofing. Works well with other contractors.

Description of Work
Removed and rebuilt rear basement wall.

Awesome, thanks so much

11/16/2015

Kathleen P.

These folks were punctual and competent. Most of the work was done from the outside to install a damper. Did what they said they would do. We were completely satisfied!

Description of Work
Installed a damper in one of our chimneys.

09/11/2015

laura R.

The job went well. Tony stopped out for an estimate a few weeks ago and emailed the proposal that night. The price was fair for the amount of work. He stopped by a week later with brick samples; we picked something close to the original brick used in the house. A couple weeks later, he called and asked if his crew could get started, which was good timing with some other renovations we had scheduled later in the week. His crew was professional, hard-working, and cleaned up after themselves. If anything, I would say you may have some wait time to get the work completed, but quality tradespeople are going to be busy.

Description of Work
Advance Masonry replaced disintegrating brick in front steps (two tier) and chimney. The steps needed several walls rebuilt and the foundation shored up, but the original cement steps, slab, and other elements were recycled to keep costs down. The chimney needed the exterior wall rebuilt as it was crumbling away.

Category concrete repair, masonry

06/07/2015

Derrick L.

I was contacted by Anthony Pisco within 2 days of initially contacting him to give me an estimate on a rebuild of my crumbling chimney top. He came out the next day, looked everything over and gave me an estimate of $1900 and a time frame of 1 day to complete the job. I checked out 2 other contractors for the same thing, and Advance Masonry came in $100 less than the others. After I accepted his proposal, they put me on their schedule and came out to do the job a 8 days later. The contractor himself came out and did the work along with 2 other guys. They started at about 7:30am with set up of scaffolding, and was tearing down by 9am. They brought in a few trucks of material and equipment and spread out drop cloth all over the ground to keep the old mortar and cement off the lawn. They finished the job about 5:30pm, and cleared out all of their stuff by 6:15pm. Anthony walked me through everything explaining all of the details. I like to ask a lot of questions, and he answered all of them. They showed me that they washed my roof to get rid of all of the cement dust, cleaned out the gutters, and washed my basement floor to get rid of the drilling dust on the inside. Overall, a really great contractor that had lots of communication, came in on budget, and handled all of my questions. I'll definitely keep Anthony Pisco and Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc. in my list of contractors that I would recall.

Description of Work
Replaced the chimney from the roof up, rebuild with brick and cement crown. Install weather resistant cap. Install a safety liner in the chimney down to the hot water heater and furnace.

04/21/2015

WILLIAM S.

Showed up on time, did the job and cleaned up. Great job!

Description of Work
Tuck pointing on front porch

04/13/2015

Jason K.

The owner of the company contacted me, came out to look at the job, followed up with estimate and completed the job all within a few days. They did a nice job at a good price and the service was timely. Good service is hard to find, thank you.

Description of Work
Porch repair.

02/02/2015

Beverly C.

It went ok. Although I had to call them several times to get scheduled, and yes I understand that they were busy because it was getting colder and they had a lot of jobs, but I had been on the wait list for over 2 months and was getting anxious because it was getting rainy (chimney leaked into house) and colder (mid-Oct), so I called and sternly requested to them to get the job scheduled, which then they did within the week. The team of 4 guys showed up promptly at the scheduled time. Because it was a third-story chimney, they put up a huge scaffolding, and were slow and careful building the scaffolding because there were 3 guys up there working from that scaffolding, it was kind of interesting to watch. But the 4th guy on the ground, who was to be handing up supplies, was a talker. He talked very loud and would not shut up, and it was mundane stuff like family, going out, things he did, non-stop. They guys on the roof didn't say much. It would have been ok if it was occasional, but it was a constant echoing banter for 4 hours. But the guys on the roof got the job done, and they worked diligently, and the fireplace does not leak any more. They also cleaned up the whole area nicely. Just that one guy who was the loud talker, he needs to be quieter. I am grateful that they were not playing loud rock music like some repair people do. I would have them again, they did a good job - just if you try to schedule anytime past August or you'll have a hard time getting scheduled.

Description of Work
Replaced fallen brick from chimney, tuck points.

Category masonry, chimney repair

SORRY ABOUT THE LOUD GUY. GOTTA TALK LOUD TO GUYS UP THERE, BUT THE PERSONAL STUFF IS NOT A GOOD THING, HE IS NO LONGER WITH US BUT THE OTHER GUYS ARE STILL HERE. THIS IS A TOUGH BUSINESS TO GET GOOD HELP. IF THEY DON'T PERFORM WELL THEY ARE GONE. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR WORK. AS FAR AS GETTTING ME, THERES NOT USUALLY ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY, I DO MY BEST. I CAN'T JUST HIRE MORE MEN AND BUY MORE TRUCKS, IT WOULD BE A DISASTER. I TAKE MY JOBS VERY PERSONALLY. THINGS HAPPEN AND WEATHER IS ALWAYS A FACTOR. WE NEVER LEAVE A JOB UNDONE. WE FINISH ONE JOB AND GO TO THE NEXT. I GIVE EVERYONE THE SAME. IF WE GET A RAIN DAY, I LOSE THE DAY OR HAVE TO SPEND EXTRA TIME TO FINISH. I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOUR SATISFIED WITH THE END RESULT.

01/05/2015

Maryann H.

The work took longer then expected and the boss was not happy. He refused to caulk the top of the concreate that they worked on even though the mason told him it should be done. My husband finished the job himself. The quality of the work is very good and my house looks very nice now that the brick is finished.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a portion of the front steps and tuck pointed some brink in the front of my house

Category concrete repair, masonry, chimney repair

12/30/2014

Tim P.

I had spaulding occurring in much of the chimney stack (brick face popping) as well as in my furnace exhaust stack and the crown was deteriorated. I was given a good price on the main chimney and had about 14 layers to the top rebuilt up to and including the crown. It was determined that the small stack chimney wouldn't last too much longer so I also had that done the same day. Anthony picked up more brick while the main chimney was being completed so the whole job was finished in the same day. Anthony, the owner, explained reasons for why my problem occurred with the chimney and gave options on tuck pointing for better longevity. Pricing was comparable to other estimates and quality work was done. I was happy with the work and would use them again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt chimney stacks

Wise Waterproofing

A Team of Local Waterproofing Specialists With 10 years of experience in basement waterproofing services, our team is here to help keep your basement dry. Wise Waterproofing is Northeast Ohio’s go-to waterproofing contractor. Providing professional basement waterproofing systems, sump pumps, downspout lines & more. Serving Akron, Canton, Cleveland and the surrounding area. **Get $500 Off Waterproofing System**Contact us today!

Award 2022
    Offers by Wise Waterproofing on Angi
    Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including bathroom remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Masonry - brick, block, stone, concrete-foundations, waterproofing, drain tile, full chimney service-repair, rebuild, reline, caps, dampers, fireplaces, wood stoves & cleaning - any repair.