Candles add a decorative touch and cozy feel to any room, but they can quickly get dusty and dirty without regular cleaning. Learn a few different strategies to clean your candles, along with what not to do, for best results.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Fairborn, OH
There are 50 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Fairborn
- C & A ContractingAlex and Collin were extremely responsive and communicated throughout the process to let us know what was going on. The crew was very professional and got the job completed quickly. We love our new deck!
- Builders Group ConstructionMy wife and I weren’t even 100% sure what we wanted the end result to look like when we started communicating back in the winter, but BGC helped us get to a deck that we love. They were all a pleasure to work with. Mark guided us through options and pricing. For the year our and install, Hunter and his crew were outstanding and really nice people. One of the best home project contractor experiences we’ve ever had and we have had neighbors already comment on how great our new deck looks. Highly recommend
- Faith BuiltOur new deck is gorgeous and exceeded our expectations! We couldn't be more pleased! I have never met or worked with such a great crew of people. They were so nice and friendly. Even with a few changes in design they worked to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Always on time and backyard was totally cleaned up at the end of the day! So glad we found and chose Faith Built for the job and will absolutely use them for any future projects. We have already told friends how wonderful they are. Thank you Faith Built!
- Ohio Exteriors LLCResponsive to our particular needs and challenges. Work performed on a timely basis and in the specific manner requested. Pricing was reasonable.
- Decks and BeyondIt went great! They did a excellent job. Did exactly what we wanted. Very nice and polite workers. Would definitely hire again and recommend to others.
- Decks and BeyondHired decks and beyond after multiple estimates. The work was wonderful and communication was great. We are very happy with our deck and plan to hire them again to complete a pergola over the deck next spring.
- Decks and BeyondDecks and Beyond is a great and professional company. The project manager and installation teams are timely, communicated quickly and fully, and provided a great end-product on our project. We will use Decks and Beyond for our next outdoor projects and we recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality company and delivery on a project
- Vineyard ConstructionDeck Rebuild Great, we built a massive deck structure 30 years ago. It was time to repair or replace it. Boards were shot, railing had splinters, spindles dried out. Contacted Troy at Vineyard Construction. Discussed a deck rebuild. I believed this to be replacing floor boards, railing and the spindles. Troys workers Zak and Dan, took our existing deck down to the frame, only thing left were our posts we could reuse. They completely rebuilt it from there. We couldn’t be happier. Looks brand new. Vineyard was on time, professional, and responsive to us. Crew added deck touches we didn’t even realize. Pricing was very fair with no issues at all as we went along. Crew cleaned the site up and hauled all debris away. All paperwork, contract, and payments were done electronically in a safe and convenient manner. Sadie Vineyard responded quickly to request with good customer service. I would indeed recommend them to our neighbors and friends
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsGreat! Donnie was very responsive and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. I will definitely hire him again if I need any other work done
- 1st In Home ImprovementsJoe and his team were amazingly quick to fit us into their schedule, working efficiently to build the back deck exactly as we hoped. They were able to accommodate our schedules and took great care of the property and our dogs while they worked. They offered solutions for every need that popped up and handled extra requests without blinking an eye. They even worked over the weekend to finish up. We are thrilled with the end result
Deck Companies in Fairborn
- Business Description:We can do all interior and most exterior projects for your home or business! We are dedicated to our clients satisfaction, time, and budgets! We are a locally owned and operated business, and look forward to working with youRecent Review:Pros: According to contractor, these extra services were provided at no cost: “Used additional gallons of paint to re-do the priming and painting; used additional trim around the foundation posts and windows; and replaced the boxes and brought them to code.” (1) The contractor never provided me with a written work start date or schedule of days and daily time range when work would be performed. This info would have helped me plan my work day. No one wants to be in the bed when the contractor is ringing the doorbell to start work –AND- a customer is better able to plan his workdays when he has an idea of the time the contractor will be working in the home. (2) The contractor did not show up for work the first day work was supposed to start. (3) The Contractor refused to apply wood filler to the wood paneling on walls (to make walls look like drywall) before priming and painting the walls. He claimed the wood filler would crack. (I had this done in a former home and 9 months later, before my departure from the house, there was no cracking—See Photo 4). (4) The contractor failed to order the carpet for the stairwell in well in advance of the work start date; and as a result, learned the carpet I selected was on backorder so a substitute had to be selected. (5) The first day of work, the contractor left my home without notifying me. As a result, my garage door was left open—making it easy for someone to steal items in my garage or even break into my living area and assaulting/killing me. The contractor basically performed all the tasks in the contract, but the quality of the painting (See Photo 1) and finishing of the baseboard was questionable (See Photo 2). I would be hesitant to hire this contractor again because it would be too cumbersome for me to attach a detailed military specification-type Addendum to the contract to ensure there is a “meeting of the minds” on all things related to the contractual work. For example, I thought removing all nails/screws from wall and correcting imperfections before sanding and painting was standard for professional painting jobs. This contractor does not necessarily agree. Also, I wanted the walls to have a polished look, but instead it looks like what it—painted wood paneling. Consequently, my new, stylish wall light sconces (See Photo 3) look out of place on the walls. I’ll need to find another contractor who will prepare the walls the way I recommended/provided photos to communicate my vision of the finished walls (See Photo 4Armenda D.
- Business Description:At Decks and Beyond we specialize in decks, fences, garages, sheds, and pole barns. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and can help you every step of the way. No job is too big or too small for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it for over 25 years now!Recent Review:Decks and Beyond did a professional job. After an issue with communication, Russ Miller contacted us immediately, listened to my issues and came through with resolving them quickly. After that minor issue was resolved, the work done was great and we were very pleased. We would recommend themHeather D.
- Business Description:Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Ba..Recent Review:Deck Rebuild Great, we built a massive deck structure 30 years ago. It was time to repair or replace it. Boards were shot, railing had splinters, spindles dried out. Contacted Troy at Vineyard Construction. Discussed a deck rebuild. I believed this to be replacing floor boards, railing and the spindles. Troys workers Zak and Dan, took our existing deck down to the frame, only thing left were our posts we could reuse. They completely rebuilt it from there. We couldn’t be happier. Looks brand new. Vineyard was on time, professional, and responsive to us. Crew added deck touches we didn’t even realize. Pricing was very fair with no issues at all as we went along. Crew cleaned the site up and hauled all debris away. All paperwork, contract, and payments were done electronically in a safe and convenient manner. Sadie Vineyard responded quickly to request with good customer service. I would indeed recommend them to our neighbors and friendsgene k.
- Business Description:C & A Contracting is a locally owned and operated business that is providing Deck Installation. We have over 10 years of experience so we know what it takes to get the job done right. Our crew is knowledgeable and dedicated to treating our customers homes as if they were our own. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful deck! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your homeRecent Review:Alex and Collin were extremely responsive and communicated throughout the process to let us know what was going on. The crew was very professional and got the job completed quickly. We love our new deck!Robin T.
- Business Description:CELEBRATING OUR 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Deck & Fence Renewal Systems is a family owned business serving the greater Dayton area since 1993. We offer Deck and Fence cleaning and sealing.Repair, Replacement and Installation. Since we do it all we can provide a service that will fit any budget. We strive for customer satisfaction and after 25 years in business and thousands of jobs completed that is what you will get when you choose Deck and Fence Renewal systems for your needs. Please visit our..Recent Review:Have not done yet...but plan to hire him, in the Fall when wood is more availableGail H.
- Business Description:Amish made products of the highest standards. Superior Craftsmanship, Life-time transferable warranties with 100% workmanship. Employee dedication to excellence. All Products are made locally. The owner is dedicated to personally follow each project to provide you with the best service in the industry. Dayton - (937) 885-1080. Cincinnati - (513) 855-4245. Award wining
- Business Description:In Cincinnati, OH we have a reputation for providing super service. In fact, we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many consecutive years. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our experience are what has made us the largest residential roofing contractor in the Midwest. We provide roof replacement, roof repairs, gutters, attic insulation and masonry services. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bone Dry Roofing. Award winning. Additional phone - (877) 26..Recent Review:They did a perfect job, were on time and locked the gate which is very important. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Elizabeth A.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer..Recent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Mowery Construction is a full service general contracting and construction management company. We specialize in residential remodeling and room additions for clients looking for quality, craftsmanship, and a turn key service experience from the design phase at the beginning of their project through completion. Thanks for your interest and we hope to hear from you soonRecent Review:Our deck had been an eyesore so we contacted Mowery to install composite materials. It is now a very nice addition to our exterior and we enjoy it so much! We have wanted to remodel the master bathroom so approached Jason for ideas! Our bathroom is truly so much nicer now. It finished out beautifully - Jason had a lot of good ideas. The crew was outstanding and were very courteous as they worked. Terry was like a member of our family as he did the finish work. The daily mess during construction was kept to a minimum. We are very pleased with the work and definitely recommend Mowery Construction for any remodeling work neededMarilee R.
- Business Description:For the last 25 years Merit Home Improvements has been improving homes with our premium line of replacement windows, siding, canvas and aluminum awnings, carports and patio enclosures. Call or email for your free in-home estimate or come into our showroom and speak with one of our associates. Additional DBA - Merit Construction CompanyRecent Review:I was impressed with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the company.Maribeth Z.
Deals in Fairborn for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
A deck construction company can be a fulfilling and lucrative career for contractors. If you’re thinking of starting a deck-building business, learn what licenses, supplies, and paperwork you’ll need to get customers right away.
Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Huber Heights
- Yellow Springs
- New Carlisle
- Tipp City
- West Carrollton
- Spring Valley
deck & porch contractors in Fairborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Restoration8873 Clyo Rd
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A UNIQUE HOME CONTRACTOR2735 BIG WOODS TRL
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A1 Roofing & Home ImprovementPO Box 509
- A2 Quality Home ImprovementPO Box 615
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Affordable Fence2369 Valley St
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- Aldridge Welding and Fabrication
Tipp City, Ohio
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- allstar construction911 hamlet dr
- Alscape Land Design LLC145 Heathcliff Rd Uppr
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN HOMECRAFT2093 HILLTOP RD
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio237 South Main St.
- Architectural Roofing and Construction1923 W Bataan Dr
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Artisans Concrete & Construction4511 Hoffman Dr
- Artistic Designs47 Galewood Dr
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A & C Restoration
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & D Remodeling
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- BEDE HARDSCAPING AND LANDSCAPING2651 PENEWIT RD
Spring Valley, Ohio
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BLADECUTTERS LAWN AND LDSCPG5440 N DIXIE DR
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bowman Floor & Home2620 W Market St
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Builder For Him LLC3012 Rushland Drive
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- C W Miller Remodeling2075 Erickman Ln
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- C&S ContractorsP.O. Box
- C&V Concrete and Construction1713 Willamet Rd.
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Dayton6258 Executive Blvd
- Chopps Painting LLC2824 Comanche Dr
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- Cincinnati Construction Company7603 Achterman Rd
Pleasant Plain, Ohio
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- CITY WIDE FENCE CO3649 WRIGHTWAY RD
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- COTTAGES TO CASTLES LLC325 CHELTENHAM DR
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C W Miller Remodeling
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- D&R Remodeling3577 Southbrook Dr
- DACRAFT727 DAYTON OXFORD RD
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Dayton Patios7231 Springboro Pike
- Dayton's Top Home Remodeling Contractors2312 Far Hills Ave Ste 132C
- Deck & Fence Renewal Systems2369 Promenade Way
- Deck Doctor516 Christopher Dr
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- Deck Rescue, LLC103 W Sandusky St
- Decks and Beyond2678 State Route 718
- Demir Carpentry300 N Fountain Ave
- DIVINE DESIGN COPO BOX 752014
- Dock Worx
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT