When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in New Carlisle, OH
There are 43 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in New Carlisle
- Vineyard ConstructionFrom start to finish this business was A+. Great attention to detail. Very responsive to communication. Love the new look. Our neighbors like it so much they hired Vineyard Construction to do their redeck.
- Rob's Handyman ServicesRob built a wood deck for us. The process was very easy and we were happy with the finished product. We decided to make a few design changes along the way and Rob was able to provide a few options to accommodate us. Good work!!
- C & A ContractingAlex and Collin were extremely responsive and communicated throughout the process to let us know what was going on. The crew was very professional and got the job completed quickly. We love our new deck!
- Builders Group ConstructionMy wife and I weren’t even 100% sure what we wanted the end result to look like when we started communicating back in the winter, but BGC helped us get to a deck that we love. They were all a pleasure to work with. Mark guided us through options and pricing. For the year our and install, Hunter and his crew were outstanding and really nice people. One of the best home project contractor experiences we’ve ever had and we have had neighbors already comment on how great our new deck looks. Highly recommend
- Faith BuiltOur new deck is gorgeous and exceeded our expectations! We couldn't be more pleased! I have never met or worked with such a great crew of people. They were so nice and friendly. Even with a few changes in design they worked to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Always on time and backyard was totally cleaned up at the end of the day! So glad we found and chose Faith Built for the job and will absolutely use them for any future projects. We have already told friends how wonderful they are. Thank you Faith Built!
- Ohio Exteriors LLCResponsive to our particular needs and challenges. Work performed on a timely basis and in the specific manner requested. Pricing was reasonable.
- Decks and BeyondIt went great! They did a excellent job. Did exactly what we wanted. Very nice and polite workers. Would definitely hire again and recommend to others.
- Decks and BeyondHired decks and beyond after multiple estimates. The work was wonderful and communication was great. We are very happy with our deck and plan to hire them again to complete a pergola over the deck next spring.
- Decks and BeyondDecks and Beyond is a great and professional company. The project manager and installation teams are timely, communicated quickly and fully, and provided a great end-product on our project. We will use Decks and Beyond for our next outdoor projects and we recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality company and delivery on a project
- Vineyard ConstructionDeck Rebuild Great, we built a massive deck structure 30 years ago. It was time to repair or replace it. Boards were shot, railing had splinters, spindles dried out. Contacted Troy at Vineyard Construction. Discussed a deck rebuild. I believed this to be replacing floor boards, railing and the spindles. Troys workers Zak and Dan, took our existing deck down to the frame, only thing left were our posts we could reuse. They completely rebuilt it from there. We couldn’t be happier. Looks brand new. Vineyard was on time, professional, and responsive to us. Crew added deck touches we didn’t even realize. Pricing was very fair with no issues at all as we went along. Crew cleaned the site up and hauled all debris away. All paperwork, contract, and payments were done electronically in a safe and convenient manner. Sadie Vineyard responded quickly to request with good customer service. I would indeed recommend them to our neighbors and friends
Deck Companies in New Carlisle
- Business Description:CELEBRATING OUR 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Deck & Fence Renewal Systems is a family owned business serving the greater Dayton area since 1993. We offer Deck and Fence cleaning and sealing.Repair, Replacement and Installation. Since we do it all we can provide a service that will fit any budget. We strive for customer satisfaction and after 25 years in business and thousands of jobs completed that is what you will get when you choose Deck and Fence Renewal systems for your needs. Please visit our..Recent Review:Have not done yet...but plan to hire him, in the Fall when wood is more availableGail H.
- Business Description:We can do all interior and most exterior projects for your home or business! We are dedicated to our clients satisfaction, time, and budgets! We are a locally owned and operated business, and look forward to working with youRecent Review:Pros: According to contractor, these extra services were provided at no cost: “Used additional gallons of paint to re-do the priming and painting; used additional trim around the foundation posts and windows; and replaced the boxes and brought them to code.” (1) The contractor never provided me with a written work start date or schedule of days and daily time range when work would be performed. This info would have helped me plan my work day. No one wants to be in the bed when the contractor is ringing the doorbell to start work –AND- a customer is better able to plan his workdays when he has an idea of the time the contractor will be working in the home. (2) The contractor did not show up for work the first day work was supposed to start. (3) The Contractor refused to apply wood filler to the wood paneling on walls (to make walls look like drywall) before priming and painting the walls. He claimed the wood filler would crack. (I had this done in a former home and 9 months later, before my departure from the house, there was no cracking—See Photo 4). (4) The contractor failed to order the carpet for the stairwell in well in advance of the work start date; and as a result, learned the carpet I selected was on backorder so a substitute had to be selected. (5) The first day of work, the contractor left my home without notifying me. As a result, my garage door was left open—making it easy for someone to steal items in my garage or even break into my living area and assaulting/killing me. The contractor basically performed all the tasks in the contract, but the quality of the painting (See Photo 1) and finishing of the baseboard was questionable (See Photo 2). I would be hesitant to hire this contractor again because it would be too cumbersome for me to attach a detailed military specification-type Addendum to the contract to ensure there is a “meeting of the minds” on all things related to the contractual work. For example, I thought removing all nails/screws from wall and correcting imperfections before sanding and painting was standard for professional painting jobs. This contractor does not necessarily agree. Also, I wanted the walls to have a polished look, but instead it looks like what it—painted wood paneling. Consequently, my new, stylish wall light sconces (See Photo 3) look out of place on the walls. I’ll need to find another contractor who will prepare the walls the way I recommended/provided photos to communicate my vision of the finished walls (See Photo 4Armenda D.
- Business Description:I am the owner-operator of Big Foot builder's LLC. Our services are Decks, Fence's, Pole barn's, Garages, Room Additions, Wood Retaining walls and small wood projects (picnic tables, wishing wells, wood backhoes and many more)Recent Review:Good communication skills. Prompt and professional. Explained all issues quickly. I will refer them to everyone looking for great craftsmen. Cleaned up after themselves every day. Very happy!Jenny C.
- Business Description:At Decks and Beyond we specialize in decks, fences, garages, sheds, and pole barns. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and can help you every step of the way. No job is too big or too small for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it for over 25 years now!Recent Review:Decks and Beyond did a professional job. After an issue with communication, Russ Miller contacted us immediately, listened to my issues and came through with resolving them quickly. After that minor issue was resolved, the work done was great and we were very pleased. We would recommend themHeather D.
- Business Description:We offer Construction and remodeling services including fire and water restoration.Recent Review:Kenneth and Marciano did excellent work. The price was very reasonable. Challenges arose and they dealt with them beautifully. Their clean up was excellent and their work guaranteed for 5 years. Outstanding duo; would hire again unconditionally. Carol RosCarol R.
- Business Description:We are Chopps Painting LLC and our company focus is making your home look beautiful and clean. We do interior & exterior painting, deck & fence staining, pressure washing and all things in between. We acheive this by using high quality paint products from Sherwin-Williams and following a meticulous concern in our method of preparation & application. A big emphasis for Chopps Painting LLC is preparing all surfaces to be painted correctly, taping accordingly to ensure clean lines, and demonst..Recent Review:Tim’s crew did a great job painting my two bedrooms, kitchen ceiling and repairing drywall. They are great communicators always let me know when they were going to late. They are a very busy crew and had to schedule way aheadPatricia M.
- Business Description:Patio Cover manufacturer installs Patio Covers, Carports, Screen Rooms, Etc. Also sells D.I.Y. Kits to homeowners and contractors.Giant Factory Direct accepts Cash, Personal Check, Visa-M.C.-Discover Our products are always the best product for the best value because your purchasing direct from the manufacturerRecent Review:They removed the old cover and replaced with new one. Crew was very pleasant, neat and completed the job in far less time than I anticipated. Everyone I dealt with at Giant was pleasant, informative and met every expectationPamela T.
- Business Description:LEI Home Enhancements has been installing windows, siding, roofing & doors in homes throughout the U.S. for the past 10 years. We have set the standard of how other replacement companies are measured & offer unmatched installation services using our experienced & trained installation professionals. We have also been recently named as one of the Top 50 qualified remodelers in the nationRecent Review:We used LEI Home Enhancements to replace the windows in our home. The company was great to work with from the beginning to the end. I love the way the new windows look as well as how efficient they are. Hands down I will use this company again for other projects in our homeMelissa B.
- Business Description:Swing Set Assembly, Fence Installation, Pergolas and Gazebos Installation, Shed Installation, Basketball Hoop Installation, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Grill Assembly, Furniture Installation, Game Rooms & Game Tables, Fitness Equipment Service and InstallatioRecent Review:It went perfectly. He was on time and very punctual. He got the job done quickly and we had no issues at all. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.Scott B.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He..Recent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
Deals in New Carlisle for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Yellow Springs
- Saint Paris
- West Milton
- Ludlow Falls
deck & porch contractors in New Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Restoration8873 Clyo Rd
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A UNIQUE HOME CONTRACTOR2735 BIG WOODS TRL
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Affordable Fence2369 Valley St
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- Aldridge Welding and Fabrication
Tipp City, Ohio
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- allstar construction911 hamlet dr
- Alscape Land Design LLC145 Heathcliff Rd Uppr
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN HOMECRAFT2093 HILLTOP RD
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio237 South Main St.
- Architectural Roofing and Construction1923 W Bataan Dr
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Artisans Concrete & Construction4511 Hoffman Dr
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Atlas Roof & Exteriors7725 Harriott Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A & C Restoration
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & D Remodeling
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bigfoot Builders LLC231 N Main St
Mount Victory, Ohio
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BLADECUTTERS LAWN AND LDSCPG5440 N DIXIE DR
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Builder For Him LLC3012 Rushland Drive
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- C&V Concrete and Construction1713 Willamet Rd.
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Dayton6258 Executive Blvd
- Chopps Painting LLC2824 Comanche Dr
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- CITY WIDE FENCE CO3649 WRIGHTWAY RD
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- COUNTRYSIDE BUILDERS10125 BLACK PIKE
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- D&N home improvement
- D&R Remodeling3577 Southbrook Dr
- DACRAFT727 DAYTON OXFORD RD
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Dayton Patios7231 Springboro Pike
- Dayton's Top Home Remodeling Contractors2312 Far Hills Ave Ste 132C
- Deck & Fence Renewal Systems2369 Promenade Way
- Deck Doctor516 Christopher Dr
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- Deck Rescue, LLC103 W Sandusky St
- Decks and Beyond2678 State Route 718
- Demir Carpentry300 N Fountain Ave
- DIVINE DESIGN COPO BOX 752014
- Dock Worx
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dreamworks Construction services2759 South Blvd
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Duckie Exterior Solutions2099 Hamilton Eaton Rd
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.