Deck & Fence Renewal Systems

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

CELEBRATING OUR 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Deck & Fence Renewal Systems is a family owned business serving the greater Dayton area since 1993. We offer Deck and Fence cleaning and sealing.Repair, Replacement and Installation. Since we do it all we can provide a service that will fit any budget. We strive for customer satisfaction and after 25 years in business and thousands of jobs completed that is what you will get when you choose Deck and Fence Renewal systems for your needs. Please visit our website for more information. deckrenewalsysyems.com...

DECK RENEWAL SYSTEMS

+13 more images

deck cleaning (81)decks & porches (54)fence company (32)pressure washing (30)house painting (25)general contractors (11)woodworking (2)Patios (1)driveway pavers (1)

07/31/2022

Natasha B.

They haven’t contacted us since Scheduling us. The only contact has been us reaching out to them. Unacceptable. No job too big or small. How about they won’t do your job at all!

Description of Work
Fence power washed and sealed

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/31/2022

09/08/2020

Gail H.

Have not done yet...but plan to hire him, in the Fall when wood is more available

Description of Work
Deck railings

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/11/2020

John T.

Very unprofessional,came to look at project,said would call with estimate,never responded back.

Description of Work
Build deck

Category contractors, decks

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/13/2020

SHARON S.

They ALL said that the jobs were to small.

Description of Work
Small Fence Job, and Concreate work for my Porch

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/19/2020

Ralph H.

Timmy, Josh, and Mike just finished the job on my deck. They completely revived a deck that looked like a lost cause. Fantastic! Everyone I've spoken with from Deck and Fence Renewal Systems has been great. Super responsive and professional. Nice job, guys.

Description of Work
Powerwash and seal my wood deck

Category contractors, decks

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/18/2020

Luise B.

It was a perfect job, no complaints at all.

Description of Work
They power washed and stained my deck.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

05/06/2020

Diane C.

It was awesome! Great job, looks great, done really fast and quality work!

Description of Work
Privacy fence and deck

Category decks, fencing

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

04/17/2020

Brian P.

Bob Perkins was responsive and punctual. His quote was very competitive and won out over 2 other bids. Chris installed our replacement 16 ft. X 16 ft. deck and 2-tier stairs with great attention to detail and craftsmanship. We installed a 2 color deck with a contrasting "picture frame" border and cross-shaped divider in the middle, which complicated the installation. Bob is a man of his word and we highly recommend Deck & Fence Renewal Systems. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
replacement deck using composit decking from Deckorators

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

04/14/2020

Bryan H.

From the beginning Brian Murphy handled the project efficiently and professionally. It seemed like as soon as I called, the work was started. The fence was started yesterday and finished today. Alex, Brian and Jeff were very professional and performed an amazing job! No disruption in our daily schedule, they were in and out. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND these individuals to perform any fencing needs you have. We will be contacting them again for other projects! Thanks much!

Description of Work
New 4 ft Cedar fence installation

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Review for Deck & Fence Renewal Systems - 2369 Promenade Way, Miamisburg, OH - 38498482

04/02/2020

Arthur N.

I had an excellent experience recently with Deck & Fence Renewal Systems. Brian and Jeremy removed 7 rotted 4x4 fence posts as well as the 2 foot deep concrete plugs in record time. The new posts were installed in the exact same location/height and were perfectly level. They also did a great cleanup and hauled away all the debris. I'll be using this company again for any of my fencing projects!

Description of Work
Fencing repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

10/22/2019

Michael B.

Wrong color was painted after double checking. While they reduced their price, the paint started peeling within a month. They said they would come out in the spring when the weather warmed up. Follow up in spring and weather was too wet to paint. Never heard from again.

Description of Work
Painted wood deck.

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

08/01/2019

Dolores T.

It went very well. The new fence looks great! The men who did the work were friendly, professionals, and they did the work as though they enjoyed it, even though the days were some of the hottest days of the year. Bob was knowledgeable and friendly to work with about deciding what I wanted.

Description of Work
replaced old fence with a new fence

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

03/01/2019

John T.

Not really impressed. The job was just ok, and the workers didn't really wait until the deck was dry to put the furniture back on. I'll most likely go somewhere else next time.

Description of Work
An ok job staining my deck.

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

01/29/2019

Jeff S.

Response to initial call, coming out to do estimate, and discussion of the estimate all went very well. Construction was held up because of a measurement error for the special -order fencing. Bob, the construction supervisor, was very responsive to phone calls and contacts throughout this delay and the entire process. It was a pleasure dealing with him as well as the on-site foreman Jeff.

Description of Work
Tear down wooden privacy fence and erect chain-link and aluminum fencing.

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

01/24/2019

Jim E.

The porch (deck) they remodeled is terrific. It really looks good with our old farmhouse. They performed well above my expectations.

Description of Work
Porch repair

Category contractors, decks, deck cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

11/12/2018

Ron B.

The salesman came on time. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. There must have been a miscommunication. I never received a quote so I hired someone else but after that, they did contact me.

Description of Work
I called them out to quote me on repairing a chain link fence damaged by a fallen tree.

Category fencing, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

10/04/2018

Gib M.

It went well. They were timely in getting the work done considering weather delays that occurred. Good protection of surrounding landscape and house walls. Particularly like that they let the deck completely dry a few days after cleaning and before applying the finish.

Description of Work
Cleaning and restaining deck

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

09/14/2018

Robert V.

Straightened out a leaning fence, replaced a gate, and changed out hardware on two gates. Some minor problems with communication prior to work being completed but, bottom line, the fence looks good and the one-man crew (Jeff) did a great job. I would use this company again and recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Straighten fence, replace gate, replace hardware 0n two gates

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

07/02/2018

Luise B.

Excellent work and will hire again!

Description of Work
Chainlink Fence installed

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

06/30/2018

Charene D.

great. Timely, very professional. Very pleased with work

Description of Work
deck power washed and sealed

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

05/11/2018

Cheryl H.

I hired this company to build a large composite deck after reviewing 6 other competitors quotes. Bob Perkins, Construction Manager, was able to give me detailed instructions on exactly how they could build my deck plan with top quality materials. He was very knowledgeable, prompt, and kept me informed on every detail during the building process. Eric Place, the builder, was a perfectionist and was able to build a complicated deck with an egress window involved and steps on a sloping lawn. It is absolutely beautiful, beyond my expectations. I have neighbors raving about the deck wanting to have them build a deck also. I felt the price was excellent for the quality of work. I am so happy I picked them to build my deck. The job was done in 8 days. I would recommend them over and over. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Large composite deck built

Category decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

04/23/2018

Paul M.

I contacted Deck and Fence Renewal Systems about adding a deck over our rear concrete patio. Bob Perkins, Construction Mgr., visited our home and made many helpful suggestions to help us decide how to best design a deck for our designated yard space. His knowledge of decks and his pleasant demeanor coupled with no high pressure convince us that this is the company we wanted to build our deck. In addition, the many positive reviews across several websites was another factor in our decision. Our deck was completed on schedule and was truly magnificent. We were overly impressed with the craftsmanship and attention to detail of the talented installer. The finished deck definitely exceeded our expectations. We were glad we chose Deck and Fence Renewal because they are specialists in what they do. Where other general contractors may do a couple of decks a year, D&F does this for a living. We would give them our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
New TREX composite deck over existing concrete patio.

Category decks, fencing, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

08/21/2017

Michael W.

We are very pleased with the look of our deck. When weather delayed the job, the owner called us promptly with a new start date. He and his crew followed up with calls the day before for the power washing and staining. The crew was very careful with the detail work and didn't get a drop of stain on our metal bannister. They also screwed down boards that had popped up. I plan to use Deck & Fence Renewal Systems for all of our deck maintenance needs. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Staining new deck

Category fencing, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters