Aye Jay Lee LLC

Founded 2018 •

N/A

employees wear mask and gloves and sanitize

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

INTERIOR PAINTING STARTING AT $125.00! A room We are local, affordable ,and professional painters who care!. Our labor rate starts at $125.00 a room (you supply paint) Our paint cost is $0.65 a sq. ft. for walls, $0.50 a sq. ft. for ceilings, $0.40 a linear ft for trim. we also do exterior painting, sell and install water proof 100% cork back laminate wood flooring, basic and smart home installs, handy man projects and drywall repair. Call or text Aye Jay at 440-222-9892 or Jimmy at 440-723-4332 for any inquires or to schedule an estimate today! Facebook @aye jay lee...

Mihals Interiors

I have been in business for 25 years. I do interior painting, wall paper hanging, wall covering removal, along with light wall repair. I am a graduate of the Vermont School of Professional Paper Hanging. I service Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Guaga, Lake and Portage Counties. I offer senior discounts. I am insured and offer free estimates and advice. When you call you will deal only with myself.

Offers by Mihals Interiors on Angi
Paint Medics, Inc.

We are a local, owner-operated painting company serving Parma, Cleveland, Akron and surrounding areas throughout Northeast Ohio. We specialize in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. We also offer deck staining services, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing and wood floor finishing. Call today for a friendly estimate at (216) 316-2929.

CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Aye Jay Lee LLC ? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check