What are melamine cabinets? Whether in your kitchen or bathroom, melamine cabinets are a great option because they’re durable, affordable, and sustainable. Learn more about choosing melamine for your cabinets, from pros and cons to maintenance.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Dublin, OH
There are 219 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Dublin
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement
- Miracle Method of ColumbusEveryone at Miracle Method was so helpful answering my questions (I’ve very inquisitive) throughout the process which helped ease any concerns I had since this was my first time using them. From Josh who came out to do our quote, Mary who helped us in the showroom as I changed my mind on one of my color choices, Laura who assisted me with my paperwork, to Calen & Zack who did the work, I couldn’t be happier with the communication and help throughout the process. Now for the actual product itself…I was blown away even after the first day of our project. We had our tub/shower surround, drop-in sinks and vanity top, and kitchen counters completely transformed in only THREE days! Calen and Zack took great care to tape off and protect everything in the kitchen and bathroom that wasn’t being refinished and the attention to detail is amazing. I couldn’t be happier with our results and would highly recommend Miracle Method to anyone looking for an affordable way to completely transform your kitchen and bath without a major renovation
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular
- Baker Group RemodelingPhil did an amazing job building me a wall of built-in bookcases for my scrapbooking hobby! He was open with me about his timeline, communicated clearly, met me once for an estimate of our work and then met me again for a very detailed meeting on exactly what we were doing - he brought his computer with mock-ups of our project and tweaked the mock-up on site as we changed, added and deleted items. Phil listened to my desires and ideas and bounced back amazing ideas of his own to come up with something even better than I could imagine. I know have the built-ins of my dreams!!!! I recommend Baker Group 100%!!!
- Baker Group RemodelingWe had custom cabinets made by the Baker Group. The results were perfect. Phil is very timely, presents all options, explains everything. He built very nice custom maple cabinets with painting in our colors in just a few weeks. His team installed them very carefully and even did a short return trip to tweak our design on hardware. We were very impressed with the quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Totally A+ experience
- Renaissance Inc - The House WhispererWe recently moved into a new house and chose Renaissance to remodel this house after an excellent job at the old house. The scope for this remodel was large: removing load bearing walls, removing an exterior door, enlarging a bathroom, and enlarging and moving the kitchen. This required electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and drywall work that was subcontracted. Renaissance installed flooring, cabinets, and other finishes. We got lots of help from Todd to determine what layout was possible and how to configure the new space. He also helped directly with major selections like cabinets and countertops, and provided great contacts for other choices like backsplash tile and lighting. Throughout the project, we were able to speak with the team to understand progress and ask questions. Remodeling is a messy job, but they made reasonable effort to contain the dust. The original schedule was approximately 10 weeks and the actual completion was about 2 extra weeks. We have been thrilled with the new space and several people have commented on the craftsmanship in our remodel. We would certainly recommend Renaissance for remodeling
- BCMRoberts, LLCMike, Ben (and team) were great to work with. They were very accommodating, flexible, and communicated frequently about the upcoming schedule and possible changes or delays. They quoted the job using readily available hardware, supplies, etc. and then allowed us to make changes based on our preferences. The quote was then adjusted (up or down) based on the price difference. All of the subs they used, did nice work as well, but did cause some minor delays due to availability (I don't think this is unique to BCM Roberts and just the state of the industry right now). Overall we ended up with a beautiful bath remodel within the time estimated. We would use them again for future remodel needs
- Mangia RemodelingMangia Remodeling did a fantastic job for me! Gave them an idea of what I wanted and they executed beautifully, all while staying under my budget. Very professional, pleasant and experienced workers. Would highly recommend for any job.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Dublin
- Business Description:We're family owned and specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and basement finishing. We have a great group of professionals who are courteous and take the time to do things right. We also have our very own custom cabinet shop that can create custom cabinets to suit any needRecent Review:Phil did an amazing job building me a wall of built-in bookcases for my scrapbooking hobby! He was open with me about his timeline, communicated clearly, met me once for an estimate of our work and then met me again for a very detailed meeting on exactly what we were doing - he brought his computer with mock-ups of our project and tweaked the mock-up on site as we changed, added and deleted items. Phil listened to my desires and ideas and bounced back amazing ideas of his own to come up with something even better than I could imagine. I know have the built-ins of my dreams!!!! I recommend Baker Group 100%!!!BRANDAN R.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 32 years now. I believe in doing things by code and giving you quality work that you deserve. We make sure we are on every job doing the work to your standards or making sure the job is done right. I only have two employees that work for me, I don't have a lot of overhead so I can keep the price of the job affordable for my customers. Thank you and I hope we can do business togetherRecent Review:Awesome! Jeff, the owner, was at our home doing work himself and providing supervision to his crew. Very attentive and quality efficient job. We used other contractor for certain areas due to my connections and Jeff worked very well with themAnn H.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Dan and Kristy Batkiewicz. Palmer Builders combines all the services of a general contractor with the expertise of an experienced craftsman. Over 20 years, Dan's career has covered all phases of the residential and commercial construction industry including significant experience with finish work and kitchen and bathroom remodeling. With Dan’s tremendous skills and experience in custom carpentry, he is able to offer a unique approach to remodeling and building. Kristy ac..Recent Review:Palmer builders remodeled our bathrooms, kitchen, floors and interior and exterior doors. In the last they have done other general handyman work as well. They do a really great, thorough job, stay on time and provide detailed estimates and invoices. I have had them do A LOT of work and all was great. Kristy has a really good eye as well and can really help direct your choices in a style that works for your homeKristin O.
- Business Description:It can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you're going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We're not only here to turn your ideas into reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning processRecent Review:Overall, this was a disappointment, and I'm left to pick up the pieces to make this project (and by extension, my house) look correctly finished. The job was to re-frame the floor underneath my fireplace hearth, re-drywall the ceiling in the basement where the framing was done, then tile the hearth floor and fireplace facade. I was impressed at how quickly Diagonal Interiors was able to get to my project, and my field manager, Kofi, is a genuinely nice person--I enjoy him. And he was very kind to my 2-yr old. As work commenced, I spotted concerns in the framing, how it wasn't as secure as could/should be. That was addressed quickly. But other basement/framing/finishing problems remained: an area of drywall un-mudded; un-sanded or poorly sanded plaster; grease, dirt, and hand prints left all over my walls and ceiling, left for me to cover up with Kilz before I paint. It was only at my commenting that they replaced crown moulding where they re-drywalled. Also, when mudding, the team never covered my floor for protection. This left debris and dust everywhere in the carpet, and splotches of dried mortar. The tile facade on the fireplace was the big let down. The Schluter tile trim was not mitered when installed, and the first attempt at the facade tile was bad. Both were fully removed to do over, this time adding a layer of mortar leveling to make the surface more flat. The second go at tile was better, enough for me to sign off on so the project could wrap up, but clearly not perfect as some other tilers may demand of themselves. The tiler, however, grouted in the fire box, and so now multiple layers of high-heat paint will be required because their first coat went matte on the grout, where as the rest of the paint maintains its eggshell finish. Upon re-tiling over the leveled mortar, however, the left side of the facade has a flanged taper to it, and so the reveal is not straight/flush with the floor as it should be. The tile job of the hearth in the floor left grout in between my hardwood floor planks, will need touched up. To touch up the hardwood floor chewed up by the demo and tile install, the crew used Minwax oil-based floor stain, which now is in my grout. The newly laid tile was never covered for protection. So I now have to clean and touch up the grout and clean the Schluter trim on the floor. When the high-heat paint was applied, the tile being not fully covered, splatters of black paint ended up on the new tile hearth floor. I was left to clean that off, seeing it only after it had dried. Also, the white-painted mantle that surrounds the tile facade was damaged during reno. I have been left to touch up the chipped white paint and clean off mortar from messy hands to bring my mantle back to a properly finished look. Communication on arrival times and days was haphazard at best (though better than other contractors I've dealt with), often driven by own prompting and inquiry. Prior to signing up with Diagonal Interiors, I was told crews would be present 9-5. That didn't happen a single day. I did appreciate their use of technology for scheduling, and Kofi was prompt to reply via text. My complaints prior to final payment were addressed with a $300 credit. I was also reimbursed for material I purchased myself (should be expected). They also did send in some cleaning ladies who cleaned my whole first floor and basement, a very nice touch. I was told they always do that, but in my complaint e-mail, it was mentioned that was an above-and-beyond thing that was done for me, so not sure. At the end of the day, I'm left with lots of touch ups, two spots needing more plaster, sanding, painting, and a tile job with a surface that has a weird angle to it--the second one put on. But at some point, you just have to move on and get them out of your house. Would not recommend for hire.Matt S.
- Business Description:Unhappy with the condition of your bathroom or kitchen? Want to expand your home? When you are looking for a remodeling company to surpass expectations with its quality workmanship, Custom Home Works is who you want working for you. We pride ourselves on not being like our competitors. If you want to work with a team of technicians that will blow you away with their excellence from day one, you should not hesitate to contact Custom Home Works. We are prepared to help you! Call today. Addition..Recent Review:We found Custom Home Works (CHW) during an exhaustive contractor search for a master bathroom remodeling project. We interviewed most of the big name remodeling companies in the area but we were uncomfortable with the either the cost or the job supervision process. In CHW we found a boutique firm whose co-owners, Bill Maibach and Dave Walker, had over 20 years of experience and are with you from design to finish. They are a can do team and, but for a few items, did the complete “to the studs” remodel themselves. Having the owners on site actually doing the work is both highly unusual and very beneficial in making sure the remodel is being executed to plan. They were a pleasure to work with. We found them responsive and professional while delivering a very high quality finished project. I couldn’t recommend more highlyThomas F.
- Business Description:This family owned company was founded by Robert Harmon with one basic principle in mind- to be a full service general contractor employing professional carpenters to deliver their customers the highest quality workmanship along with a fair price. Robert grew up in the remodeling industry. In 1989, he started Elite Home remodeling, founded on the strong work ethic and lasting marality instilled by his father and grandfather. It was his dream to run Elite Home Remodeling with his family. His ..Recent Review:About 4 years ago Elite completely remodeled my kitchen. They were great to work with then and I love the kitchen every day. So this spring when I had some other projects in mind, I contacted Amber their designer. At the top of my list was refinishing the oak floors. Even though they were extremely busy, they were able to squeeze me in during August. The project was supervised by Steve who was excellent to work with. He came out before the work began and walked me through the process. The actual team of subcontractors (Aaron, Gabe and Brian) worked steadily and efficiently. After sanding the floors, I needed help choosing the right stain. They painted options on the floor and helped me think through the one that best suited my needs. Even though they were on a schedule, they never "rushed" my decision. The floors were finished in 5 days and they look wonderful. Steve then came back to finish the strip around the baseboards and to help me re position my furniture. This is a quality organization that hires quality workers. I always am pleased with their work and I always enjoy working with themBILL R.
- Business Description:Hello, My name is Quentin Phillips. I am the owner of PRV Remodeling. I have been helping homeowners find peace with projects for over 10 years. Where I started building homes from the ground up. Where I got my eye for detail. I specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodels. However I have no issues creating new spaces as well. Such as refinishing basements or creating a new outdoor space. I would love to work together on your next project.Recent Review:These guys are great. Some of the nicest most down to earth construction guys you'll meet. Quentin and Steve are great to work with. I am very pleased with the work they did and will continue to use them in the futureJosh W.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. SUBS USED FOR PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE MAY APPLY FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICERecent Review:Scott & Doug were amazing to work with. We needed a full basement remodel following water proofing. They exceeded our expectations and have provided us with a beautiful, warm and cozy new living space in our home. Full scope of project entailed framing, insulation and drywall, electrical outlets and new panel (they contacted electrician for panel), installing new and reconfiguring can lighting, glass block window repair, skim coating the ceiling, painting walls and rebuilding staircase to reduce creaking. They arrived everyday between 8-8:30 and left as the days project required. They were both such a pleasure to have in our home. Our dogs looked forward everyday to greeting them. We look forward to working with them on our bathroom projects in the near futureJess M.
- Business Description:We are a small remodeling contractor business. We also do home maintenance, hardscaping and interior/exterior painting. We pride ourselves on being a referral based, word-of-mouth business that works with customers from first design ideas to finished detailsRecent Review:Great - extremely trustworthy & always well executed.Kris E.
- Business Description:A.I.S. Renovations is a leading renovation contractor in the Central Ohio area. We provide clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services from roofs to room additions. Since starting out in 1989, we have been committed to clients needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate todayRecent Review:The garage addition made the front of the house so much more attractive and will allow room for court yard to further add to the new look.Craig H.
Deals in Dublin for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
A new shower can be one of the best additions you ever make to your home. Use this guide to learn how the final shower installation cost will vary depending on factors including the shower’s size, design, and where you’re installing it.
If your bathroom feels a little drab, you can give it a refresh by replating your fixtures. This can bring a whole new look to any bathroom. Learn the types of replating, costs, and whether to replate or replace bathroom fixtures.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Shawnee Hills
- Lewis Center
- Upper Arlington
- Plain City
- West Jefferson
- New Albany
- Grove City
home remodeling contractors in Dublin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 19811065 Bluff Vista Dr
- 1st Pick Home Improvement LLC
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- 1st Response242 O'Bannon Ave
- 360 Degree Remodeling2685 Sherwood Road
- 4grandsons llc102 mayfair blvd
- 614 Design and Remodel 250 E Park St
- 614 Property Maintenance
- 911 handyman3871 Oakbrook Ln
- 1 GR Builders
- A Basic Repair Co LLC19480 Coleman Brake Rd
Milford Center, Ohio
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A Mann Plumbing Ltd3396 Columbus Rd
- A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC2076 Britain's Lane
- A&b home repairs3168 Winding Creek Dr
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A&M Contractors1270 Scituate ct
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-1 STUCCO & STONE870 MIKE CT
- A-Plumbing, Inc.P.O. Box 2524
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AB Plumbing & Contracting LLCPO Box 453
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accessible Home Care Solutions2401 Superior Ave Viaduct
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- Accurate Home Improvements4924 Worthington Rd
- Acorn Cabinet Company132 South Union St
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ADAMS CUSTOM PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION889 LONGBOW CT. C
- Adena Brook Group232 Overbrook Dr.
- Advanced Construction & RemodelingPo Box 235
- AF Mak Flooring LLC8691 Kingsley dr
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- Affordable Tile & Flooring Llc.1609 Elm Creek Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Against The Grain Remodeling5155 Johnstown Rd.
New Albany, Ohio
- Agriesti Remodeling5146 Northtowne Blvd
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- Alejandro Cortez Remodeling140 spruce ridge
S Bloomfield, Ohio
- Aljaber, LLC
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL IN WOOD CONSTRUCTION INC2836 FISHER RD
- All Pro Construction & Restoration LLC3287 Agape Dr
- ALL PURPOSE MAINTENANCE SERVICES3655 SKYLINE DR
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- All-Win Electric LLCPO Box 1403
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allstate Home Improvements1011 Pleasant Ct.
- ALTA Design Build5551 Grand Cresent
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN IMAGE GLASS4390 WESTERVILLE RD
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AMIGOS HOME IMPROVEMENT5714 Lake Placid Ln
- Anderson & Noland Construction134 Church St
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON CARLEY DESIGNS7655 HEATHERSTONE DR
- Anderson Home Renovations and Landscaping LLC5415 Fortress Trail
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Angela Bonfante Kitchen Designs1163 Millcreek Ln
- AnnieLaurie Design Co.
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC10821 Wadsworth Ave
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- AR REMODELING
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- Arlington Remodeling Group / Arlington Roofing2544 Billingsley Rd.
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- Artisan Gray156 E Chestnut St
- ASA Carpentry308 Hubbard Rd
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- A Basic Repair Co LLC