Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Delaware, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Delaware
- Awesome Lawncare LLCIt went very well I am very satisfied with there work I will hire him again and I will recommend him to anybody awesome job
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCChris was very pleasant a very hard-worker n got the job done quickly.. I'd recommend this company to everyone...
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCGreat.. I highly recommend this Company... professional , courteous, timely and fair priced to boot.. Do your ya favor and hire these guys to make it easy .. thanks again
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went very well. The work was started on time and completed in a timely manner , very professional, efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Manley’s hauling and would certainly use them again. It’s make sense to support local businesses and You won’t go wrong with Manley’s.
- Awesome Lawncare LLCAwesome lawn care is truly awesome!!!! Mickey did a great job with mulching, edging and trimming. He and his crew were professional, good and fast. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for great looking landscape, mulch and yard work. I will be using him every year!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCThe service was great! Chris really looked out for me on getting my new couch moved. I couldn’t move it with my Honda Civic but TopLevel Manley’s really came in at the right time to help me. Excellent service, great people!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went outstanding! He was on time, super nice and got right to work. I even kinda had to tell him he had done enough. He went over and above! He did such a great job, I might owe him more money.... If you need stuff hauled away, you will not be disappointed! Call them and ask for Chris!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKWe are extremely pleased with the service. They were very pleasant and worked very quickly. The price was very reasonable. We will differently use them again.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe spent 6-12 months designing and evaluating companies to partner with for this home transformation. Out of the 3 companies we evaluated and measured against our needs Landscapes by Terra was the ONLY choice for us. Many companies to pavers well, many specialize in pavilions or decks, etc, etc, only landscapes by terra do it all and take all of the risk out of the equation and it’s due to their consulting and engagement process. I rarely ever submit reviews online but this company is more than a cut above everyone else. If you want the job done right and exactly in line with your vision there is no other choice in central Ohio. You pay for what you get. Landscapes by terra came in at a much higher cost of everyone else and we gladly spent the money and we are gladly going to enjoy what they built for years and years to come and we would gladly spend the money again. If you want to have a customer experience that delivers exactly what you vision that is effortless during the production phase then you have come to the right place. They will be the first place I call for anything. They even warranty their work for ten years which is unheard of in the industry read less
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe had a lot of work done to our backyard, including removing a playhouse and swing set, adding topsoil and seeding grass, adding a dry creek bed, and planting 15 bushes around the house. The project manager was very professional to work with and the crew not only did an excellent job but completed all the work on time read less
Hauling Services in Delaware
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned company, specializing in hauling away of junk and unwanted items, delivering loads of mulch/ gravel/ topsoil, stump grinding, setting up outdoor playgrounds, and SO much more! We offer Dump trailer rentals in Columbus, OH and surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Discounts for seniors, veterans, and returning customers! .. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic I was contacted the same day I left a message scheduled for two days later. Showed up on time initial quote was 375$. He was able to get everything in one load and only charges 280$. Everything gone will always use Manley from now on as well as recommend to my friend read lessRick B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated by an OSU graduate. No travel charges. We do all the lifting and loading. Our prices already include the standard labor, tax, disposal, and recycling fees, there are no hidden costs. We have 11 trucks and multiple crews. The crews are employees. No subs. Additional DBAs - Srose Enterprises LTD, 1-800-GOT-JUNK LL read lessRecent Review:We are extremely pleased with the service. They were very pleasant and worked very quickly. The price was very reasonable. We will differently use them again.Barbara W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834 read lessRecent Review:They went above and beyond. We are very pleased with their work. They are an awesome crew. Our yard was out of control with so much debris and trash due to illness and they were so kind and professional in taking care of this. I would highly recommend to anyone. We will be calling them again for future services especially since they do so much in such a wide range of things. If you have anyone who needs anything from furniture moved out of a house to clearing a yard, trash, cleanup , and many other services please check their website. Honestly we will miss them they were that courteous. They worked nonstop. read lessDobin B.
- Business Description:Roof repairs and service
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read less
- Business Description:Cash, Check, or Credit CardRecent Review:They were done on time and stayed on budget. Work looks fabulousDamon M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c.. read lessRecent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, O read lessTim M.
- Business Description:All work completed is done in house by trained, and honest employees all work has a warranty and we are all local nativesRecent Review:Fred and Chris were prompt, professional, and careful with their work. Their estimated time to complete the work was spot on; ditto the estimated cost. We were very pleased with all the results. This is a family-owned business so that's another reason we'll hire them again read lessLINDA M.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read lessRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read lessJenny K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Plain City
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
hauling services in Delaware
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKPO Box 3053
- A C HAULING & EXCAVATION1819 BEAN OLLER RD
- A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling5515 Clover Valley Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- AAA Best Value Dumpster Rental & Lt. Hauling426 S. Ohio Ave.
- Agape Service Co1205 S Champion Ave
- Alexander Hauling2233 Watkins Rd
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All two wheels Inc8582 Mink Street rd
- ALL-N-ONE SERVICES L L C270 S BURGESS AVE
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- AquaSource Water Hauling, LLC15 Hoyt St
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin Preferred Movers3516 Wright Way Rd
- At Your Disposal Hauling1603 Miltwood Rd
- A C HAULING & EXCAVATION
- Barking Sheep Towing and RecoveryP.O. Box 100
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BILL'S HAULING1800 FINLAND AVENUE
- BK Hauling & Removal2086 Ferris Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BobcatPro185 County Line Rd
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Byrd Management Service4951 Waminster Dr
- Barking Sheep Towing and Recovery
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Chalfant's Delivery Service12447 Claylick Rd
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- City Farmer Excavating9500 Harriott Rd
- CLAYBORNE'S HAULING1992 FENTON ST
- Clean Up HaulingPO Box 077673
- CLUTTER COP2691 Hyatts Road
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving652 W Central Ave Suite 27
- Columbus Door Sales LLC2300 International St
- Commercial Waste Removal LLC7244 Upper Albany Dr
New Albany, Ohio
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Copley Moving350 S Richardson Ave
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY6491 Township Rd 66
- Daddy's jack of all trades
- Dave's Marine TransportPO Box 84
- Dean Landscape Construction3977 W Henderson Rd
- Del-O-Plumbing Rooter & Pumps509 Bunty Station Rd
- DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.7404 Worthington Rd
- DINGESS & SON HAULING1843 DENUNE AVE
- djs tree & bobcat service16111 Hartford Rd
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- Dreys Hauling and Removal
Plain City, Ohio
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Dump-A-Box12940 Center Village Rd
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY
- EIA Cleaning Services2132 Lehner Road
- Elijahs Excavating and Demolition10025 OH-38
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply1242 Mt. Vernon Road
- Emerald Construction Services LLC2480 Higgins Pl
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- EZ Dependable Dumpsters LLC1659 Duxberry Ave
- EIA Cleaning Services
- Fine cuts carpentry & construction llc5057 Lockbourne Rd
- Firestorm Movers & Cleanouts2400 Bright Rd
- Frog Hauling Dumpster Rental1601 W 5th Ave #127
- FULL FORCE POWER WASHING & SEALING3100 CEDAR HILL RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Furniture Bank of Central Ohio118 S Yale Ave
- Fine cuts carpentry & construction llc
- H&H Dumpster Rental, LLC6634 Ash Park Dr
- Habile Services
Plain City, Ohio
- HalveyFenceCo.607 Robinwood Ave
- Hazelwoods paintingpo box 164282
- HECKER HAULING1708 GUILFORD RD
- Hercules Movers LLC1509 Blatt Blvd 1509 Blatt rd
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Hinkle Excavating55 OH-61
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION509 E 43rd St
- HOME CLEANING & RESTORATION SPECIALISTS1701 VICTOR AVE
- Home Ideals, LLCPO Box 1014
- Home Owners Handyman Services1558 E Blake Ave
- Home Rescue & Remodeling LLC8586 Clover Glade Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Hometown HandymanP.O. Box 292538
- HOWELL TREE SERVICE5442 Archway Dr
- HUFF'S LANDSCAPE DESIGN542 Pierce Ave
- H&H Dumpster Rental, LLC
- J & A HaulingPO Box 72214
- JBJ HAULING1748 STOUDER DRIVE
- Joe Coffman Plumbing233 S Hamilton Rd
- John's dumpster rental and hauling, LLC.4802 London groveport rd.
- Jones Family Moving608 Knights Ave
- Junk King Columbus819 Phillipi Rd
- J & A Hauling