BK Hauling & Removal

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2002

2086 Ferris Rd

Columbus, OH 43224

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie's List discount.

07/27/2020

LARRY K.

Never got a response from Contractor

Description of Work
Needed a hole dug in yard

Category excavators

12/19/2018

Sue L.

This is probably the 5th time I've hired BK Hauling in the past ten years. It's been a couple years since the last time so I was just delighted they're still around. I called LATE last night and left a voicemail, and he was at my house before 9AM. This is the biggest hauling job I've ever needed because I went through the entire house, basement, crawl space and filled up my garage with everything I don't need. The kids are grown and it's time to pare down. He went to the basement and broke down a couple heavy tables, too. I was sure he'd need 2-3 trips but this guy can pack a truck. In less than two hours it was all gone -- all in one load. He swept up and left everything perfect. Such a nice guy, too. I just can't say enough about BK Hauling.

Description of Work
A massive garage clean out

11/30/2017

LESLIE R.

They responded quickly, showed up when they said they would. They took out the refrigerators which were old and heavy out of the basement, up some winding stairs and out of the house. It was a challenge but they did it. There were a few nicks in the basement steps which they apologized for. They tried to avoid it, but the fridge was so heavy and large, it was hard to avoid it. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
They came to my house and hauled away two old refrigerators out of the basement. It cost $200 (which was what they estimated before they got here), but so worth it!

09/20/2017

Richard B.

Great service, attention to detail, cleaned up, very professional

Description of Work
Needed large amount of yard/garden debris hauled away

Category hauling services, lawn service

08/24/2017

Mira N.

Great! Bob even offered to come by another day if we found that we had a few more items to be dumped. He said to leave it outside the gate, give a call, and he'd come by - at no charge. We did, and he did! We called Bob another time, at the last minute, for a small but heavy hauling job at a storage facility. He was able to help us right away! His price was good, and his attitude was great. Super helpful!

Description of Work
Load and haul household junk items from garage (half full), from house clean-out prior to move. Load was then dumped, some items were recycled.

08/22/2017

PAT M.

Fantastic clean up job. Bob responded to my voice message within a few hours. He completed the job the next morning. Very pleasant and professional. He walked along the fence e line and yard, and along house and showed me exactly what he had done.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees from shed roof, removed weeds from fence line, removed brush and debris from behind shed, cleaned out fire-pit, pulled all ivy and vines.

Category hauling services, lawn service

07/27/2017

CHRISTINE W.

Great. I felt especially satisfied when I found out everything that could be recycled would be. Cost was $125.

Description of Work
Removed various items from my garage and basement.

07/05/2017

Mary Ellen W.

I spoke with the owner afternoon of July 3. He was able to fit me into his schedule the first thing the next business day, July 5. He arrived on time. Within 30 minutes he had removed the shed, its contents, and the old swing set. My backyard now looks great.

Description of Work
Removal of an old metal 5'x6' shed and its contents, as well as an old swing set.

06/26/2017

Paul M.

Great, Left him alone to do the work and came back later. Great job. Lot of work was performed. Dirty job and it was great.

Description of Work
Remove junk from basement of older home

03/28/2017

Robyn J.

He was great- very friendly and quick. He got everything out in the basement in a matter of minutes and was easy to schedule time with.

Description of Work
He hailed out some trash that was left by the previous owner in the basement.

02/16/2017

Andrew S.

It took them about 4 or 5 hours. He does a good job for the cost and he makes sure he is taking care of what you would like him to take care of.

Description of Work
I used BK Hauling & Removal for an old chimney in a cemented area that was used as a kitchen area that was now a pile of rubble. My request was that they demolish it down, clean the area and remove the debris so we could mow around. Because the debris was a variety, had bricks, certain stone and they could only take it to a particular dump.

12/13/2016

Annie B.

I've used this service before and will continue to call them for my hauling needs. Bob is always on time, always courteous, and always does the job.

Description of Work
Remove damaged furniture

12/01/2016

BILL L.

Bob was right on time, friendly, efficient, and made the entire experience completely painless. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Needed a large stereo in a cabinet and an old TV taken away to be recycled.

10/11/2016

Jessica B.

This made getting rid of a lot of random things so easy! Would definitely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Hauling away a LOT of accumulated random junk -- old boxes, small furniture items, the assorted unusable stuff that accumulates over a number of years. He hauled up boxes from the basement, plus a bunch of stuff from the yard and garage. I had more than expected, but he got it all on the truck impressively and quickly.

07/16/2016

LINDA V.

All went well, I called one afternoon and they were here the next morning. The two individuals were polite and efficient.

Description of Work
I had two old televisions removed and hauled away. One was a wooden console in a second floor bedroom and the other in the basement.

06/20/2016

Hannah W.

It was easy to schedule, he was prompt, and he cleaned up the area afterwards. Would use again.

Description of Work
Hauled away miscellaneous junk and debris from my garage.

04/25/2016

Cheryl T.

Bob showed up promptly when promised and hauled the items away. Bob is very friendly and courteous. He gave us an estimate over the phone but when he arrived and saw the items to be removed he lowered the price based on what we had. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Will definitely use him again and recommend his services to others.

Description of Work
We had an old mailbox post with old mailbox,2 foot cedar post and old storm door that needed hauled away

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the review and the work! Have a wonderful day!

04/02/2016

Carol P.

Great job. They removed the trees & cleaned the yard so well that you wouldn't have known they were here. Bad weather was moving in & he came the very next day to assure the trees were removed. He's fast, courteous, & thorough. This is the second time that I have used his services.

Description of Work
Removed 3 large pine trees from my backyard.

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

Thank you [Removed Member Name] for the review! Glad that you like our service with the pine trees; it gave you and the doggies more room to play!! :) Have a great week!!

02/03/2016

Florence A.

They showed up the very same day and did a wonderful job! I was so impressed with them! They were more reasonably priced than others I had contacted.

Description of Work
I had them out for junk hauling.

Category hauling services

Thank you {Member's name removed} !! Have a wonderful day!!

12/24/2015

Michael P.

I called Bob on Christmas Eve. Within two hours he came to my house, provided an estimate then soon returned to haul away the debris. I'm not sure I've ever had better service in Columbus. AAAA++++

Description of Work
Hauled away construction materials from my house.

Category hauling services

Your very welcome [member name removed] and Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

11/07/2015

LYNN R.

Called and they said they could be there by time a couple hrs later to give estimate and perform work. Showed up five minutes early. Quoted $100 and kept to price, even though it was really hard work digging up the concrete on the bottom of the posts. So pleasant and helpful. Well worth the money!

Description of Work
Dug up a few old wooden fence posts which were set in concrete, broke up a length of wooden fence, and hauled it all away.

Category excavators, hauling services

Your very welcome [member name removed]! Thank you for the review!

10/27/2015

Betsy B.

I have used BK multiple times and have always been very satisfied with their work and rates. I checked with several landscape firms, none of whom wanted anything to do with removing the old wall, before I thought to call BK. The removal was hard work. The wall was brick in front of two rows on concrete block and it was long. The wall came down, the plants out and regrading was done in a span of about 8 hours, we expected it to take much longer so we were really happy with the timing. Yard looked so much better when they left. Very happy.

Description of Work
Removed old landscape retaining that had failed, pulled out old plants and regraded dirt.

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member name removed] for the review and the work we appreciate it.

09/11/2015

Kay P.

They returned my call quickly and came the same day! They were great, I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture

Category hauling services

Your very welcome, have a great weekend.

04/27/2015

Michelle P.

My family has hired BK Hauling several times to pick up a load of unwanted indoor / outdoor items. The first time was at least 5 years ago. This time it was a large load including a dismantled swing set with a very long, heavy top bar, a big rusted-out grill and quite a few more items after a major basement / garage cleanup. They are always prompt and have a real can-do attitude. They also explained they are extremely careful about sorting the items and recycling or disposing of them properly in order to protect the environment. The owner volunteered this information without being asked, explaining that he is concerned about changes he's seen in the environment over the years and wants to do his part to help. Quick - efficient - responsible - prompt!

Description of Work
Picked up a large load of unwanted items and trash.

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for the review [Member name removed], and the work; Have a great day!

04/01/2015

Sherry L T.

Answered phone promptly. Was very nice. Went and did the estimate that day. Was on time for the pick up and cleaned up after they were done.

Description of Work
Hauled away a lot of brush and tree branches.

Category hauling services

Thank you [member name removed] for the review and have a very wonderful day!

The RC Team

The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.

GET'R DONE TREE SERVICE

This is a family owned service and we have been in business since 2005. We are well known for our expert service and out total clean up after the job. Please call (740) 366-6211 for quicker service.

The Eco Plumbers & Drains

Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go with the local company that thinks globally. For more information visit: ecoplumbers.com

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by The Eco Plumbers & Drains on Angi

Hauling, appliance removal, light demolition, rental clean outs, household items, cut bushes & small trees, complete hauling service, house, garage & yard clean-up.

Dumpster or trailer rental, plumbing or electric tear outs.