Dave's Handyman Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2008

Dave’s Handyman Service is a family and Veteran owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience. I opened Dave’s Handyman Service because I take pride in working with my hands and seeing the finished results for my customers. The reason I opened my own handyman service is because being a small company allows me to be at every job, give personal attention to my customers, and have the flexibility to adjust the scope of work based on my customer’s needs without needing to “bring it up the chain”. As a Veteran, I am a self-started and take pride in everything that I do for my customers. I am invested 100% in my customer’s success and happiness. When you hire me for your handyman needs, you are getting personal attention. I am not an hourly worker who moves from job to job, not caring about what happened yesterday. I care about each and every one of my customers. Angie’s List members can feel confident in hiring Dave’s Handyman Service because I treat your home as if it is my own. I am honest, thorough, and accurate in my estimates. I believe that Dave’s Handyman Service is a great company for Angie’s List Members because I am well known for my quality of work and respect of my customers’ homes. I would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs....

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

Restoration Unlimited

Restoration Unlimited is a family owned and operated business with the desire to provide excellent service to our customers by restoring those problematic areas to their intended beauty. Our blend of hard work & professionalism stems from a mix of 20+ years of construction and manufacturing experience including Lean/Quality Management focuses. Restoration Unlimited will pay attention to the details to assure your happy with the work performed! We pressure clean a variety of surfaces including vinyl, brick, metal, asphalt shingles, concrete, hard scapes, and decking. If you have a special need feel free to reach out and we will see how we can help! Let us know how our family can give your family one thing less to worry about!

12/30/2019

Called Dave after seeing his reviews on Angie's List. Dave arrived on time and quoted a price for replacing a rotted out window sash on a large specialty window. He immediately went to get the materials and returned to finish the project within a couple of hours. Window looks great, paint matched, and saved me a lot of money compared to having to replace the window. Great guy, knows what he is doi...

Description of Work
Replaced rotted window sash on large window.

Category handyman service

10/29/2019

After a few bumps getting started, Dave did a wonderful job installing our new entry door and screen door. He cleaned up well afterward and was respectful of my house and property. We requested a special purchase from a particular store for the doors and I think in the future I would just let Dave get whatever he feels will fit according to our needs. I was pleased with the work Dave did.

Description of Work
Entry Door and Screen Door install

Category handyman service

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. I have been working for existing customers without reviews during the pandemic when possible. It was a very bad year for my business. Most of my customers were in the most vulnerable age groups and reluctant to have anyone in their homes. I understand and agree. Glad to be vaccinated now and able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Da...

08/13/2019

He was able to complete the work without any problems.

Description of Work
He installed 5 hardwired smoke alarms

Category electrician,handyman service

05/10/2019

Dave did a fantastic job. He painted the interior rooms, patched and painted ceilings, installed a dog door, and built a wall shelf. Everything was completed professionally and looked great. His prices were reasonable. We will use his services again.

Description of Work
We needed interior painting for five rooms, as well as some general handyman services.

Category handyman service,interior painters

06/25/2018

We've hired Dave for various jobs over the last 6 years. We were exceptionally pleased with this job. I had trouble finding anyone who had experience with doing this kind of re-coating on a textured driveway. Dave researched it, color matched it, and did an outstanding job. I've had people stop to say how great it looks and I know the neighbor was looking into it too from seeing it.

Description of Work
Re-sealed concrete walkway and driveway and various other jobs

Category concrete repair,handyman service

Bathroom and Kitchen remodeling painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, power washing, doors, caulking & sealing.

Masonry, roofing, heating, cooling, gutter cleaning, hauling, and , shrubs & plants.