When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bolivar, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Land Surveyors in Bolivar
- Business Description:We are a family owned business offering Professional Land Surveying Services in the State of Ohio (preferred area is Stark and surrounding Counties). A Professional Surveyor is always on site, taking the measurements, and determining the outcome of the survey. We strive to offer individualized service at a fair price
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectfulJennifer C.
- Business Description:Linn Engineering Inc
- Business Description:F E Krocka & Associates provides surveying services in the state of Ohio. Our mission to exceed your needs by dedicating to you a Professional Land Surveyor with years of surveying experience, respecting your need for timely services and by having the expert you hire be the actual person working on your survey. F E Krocka & Associates has a professional staff with decades of surveying experience. Our reputation for quality is drawn from the strength of our experience working with the deve..
- Business Description:Mid Ohio Locating, Inc currently has 3 full time employees and 2 part time employees. We are available for long and short term contracts.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Bolivar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- E.C. Metzger & Associates, Inc.P.O. Box 357
- E.C. Metzger & Associates, Inc.
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc86 W Main St
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- Kerg Surveying86-D W Main
- Kerg Surveying
- Linn Engineering Inc534 Market St
- Linn Engineering Inc
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc2850 Biddle Road
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc